CPU,RAM,TIME Widgets

4 posts in this topic

Hello, just sharing my good old

CPU, RAM, TIME widget.

111.thumb.png.f360a8dbe43d90ab3d189c6c82

CONTY.rar

3 people like this

[RU] Zone

I might suggest you remove the 75+ lines that are commented out. Makes the code kludgy and difficult to decipher.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

"C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\CONTY\Conty-ram.au3"(164,31) : warning: $wmp: possibly used before declaration.
$vsego = Round(_wmpvalue( $wmp,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\CONTY\Conty-ram.au3"(164,31) : error: $wmp: undeclared global variable.
$vsego = Round(_wmpvalue( $wmp,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
"C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\CONTY\Conty-ram.au3"(164,47) : error: _wmpvalue(): undefined function.
$vsego = Round(_wmpvalue( $wmp, "getduration" )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Users\Owner\Downloads\CONTY\Conty-ram.au3 - 2 error(s), 1 warning(s)
!>23:45:16 AU3Check ended. Press F4 to jump to next error.rc:2

=(

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

Kudos on creating widgets! With Win10 I lost all my good ones include moon phase and earthquake monitor. :(

I would love to replace these.

Fortunately, thanks to @UEZ , I have a nice time piece that also monitors several system functions as well!

Edited by coffeeturtle

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• SaeidN
      By SaeidN
      Hi,
      I searched a lot here but didn't find what I want. Most of them were countdown and other stuff and back to 2004.
      I just want a normal timer that when a button on gui is pressed, it starts from 00:00:00 and goes up.
    • Altor
      By Altor
      Hi all.
      I need execute a function at a certain time for example at 00:00 and 12:00.
      My initial idea is use a infinite loop that take the time system and compare with the specified time.
      I do not know if this is the right way to do it. I think this must have occupied the processor for a long time.
      I would appreciate if  comment on whether this is the system that you would use to do this kind of task
      or if you know  any UDF to perform this function.
      Thanks to all
    • xCobra15x
      By xCobra15x
      Hi all, 
      I am looking for a quick tip on why my autoit script crashes when I run a timer. Currently I have this code:
            ....(more code above this)....
                Case $button2
                            function1()
                 Case $butTimer
                            _Timer_setTimer($hGUI, 3200, "_timedout")
               Func _timedout()
                             Msgbox(0, "Timed out", "Time is up!")
                Endfunc
      When the button is pressed, my timer starts, correct? It doesnt seem to matter if I have it on button activation or not, after the time goes by for a bit, it crashes.
      Seemingly when the time is up, my script crashes. 
      Thanks for your help!

• Rfsvieira
      By Rfsvieira
      Hello, i havê been reading, and thinking.. Im on my tablet só i WLL try explain what im trying to do....
      Will havê an GUI with 8 timer input that havê to set timer, but wen our if 2 our more ends at some time it havê to run 1, then outher , then outher
      Timer 1, - input 5 minutes, timer 2 - input 10, timer 3 input 15, timer 4 - input 8,......
      At some time,  timer 1 will end ate some time of timer 2 / then it at some time will end at some time timer 2 and 3 
      How i said that wen it happpens first is 2 then 1, then outhers and if 1 is done then 1st is 3, will have more than 9 input boxes that can happen it end at some time, imagine if wen timer 1= 0 function1(), then after end funciona start countdown again, if timer 2 = 0 run function2(), then after end function2 start contdoen again, if both =0 at some time first run 1 then 2, and if wen ends 1, 2,3,4 are =0 :-( :-( :-(  im lost
      This work…???

thank you!

Thanks for time, any ideas??? 

• TheDcoder
      By TheDcoder
      Hello everyone
      I am encountering a strange problem with timers... i.e wrong time difference . This is an test script made by me to compare Arrays & Maps in terms of speed, I wanted publish the results in my Maps topic, so I am hiding the question in the spoiler to prevent spoilage
      Thanks in Advance! TD

P.S It was hard to write in the dark spoiler