Sign in to follow this  
InunoTaishou

Valentines Hearts

Credit's go to @UEZ for his post from 5 years ago for the GDI+ Heart!

Really, I was just bored... I didn't have a valentine (:'( )so I whipped this up in a couple of hours. Pretty sure I cleaned up all my resources properly but it's late and I'm tired.

$HAPPY_VALENTINES is the string that is shown in the middle of the screen

$MAX_HEART_COUNT controls how many hearts are displayed

When you first run it it will display a tooltip with the % of the string drawn (since it needs to drawn line by line). The larger the heart, the longer it'll take to draw it. Once it's been drawn once it's saved (@TempDir & "\heart.png") and will be reloaded on each startup. It will check to make sure that the heart saved is the size in the current script. If the sizes don't match it deletes the old saved heart and redraws the correct size. (I.e., if the heart saved is 350px wide and the $MAX_HEART_SIZE is 250, it deletes the old heart.png and remakes it the correct size)

; Coded by InunoTaishou
; Credits to UEZ for the code to draw a heart

#include <GDIPlus.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <ScreenCapture.au3>
#pragma compile(Icon, "heart.ico")

Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)
Opt("GUICloseOnEsc", 1)
Opt("TrayIconHide", 1)

_GDIPlus_Startup()

Global Const $HAPPY_VALENTINES = "Happy Valentine's Day AutoIT"
; maximum hearts to be drawn
Global Const $MAX_HEART_COUNT = 50
; bounding rectangle that encloses the above string, width and height
Global Const $VALENTINE_STRING_WIDTH = 400
Global Const $VALENTINE_STRING_HEIGHT = 150
Global Const $MIN_HEART_SIZE = 50
Global Const $MAX_HEART_SIZE = 300
Global Const $RECT_HAPPY_VALENTINES[4] = [(@DesktopWidth / 2) - ($VALENTINE_STRING_WIDTH / 2), (@DesktopHeight / 2) - ($VALENTINE_STRING_HEIGHT / 2), $VALENTINE_STRING_WIDTH, $VALENTINE_STRING_HEIGHT] ; x, y, width, height
Global Const $MIN_TIMEOUT = 3000
Global Const $MAX_TIMEOUT = 7000
Global Const $MIN_VERTICAL_SPEED = 2
Global Const $MAX_VERTICAL_SPEED = 5
Global Const $MIN_HORIZONTAL_OFFSET = 100
Global Const $MAX_HORIZONTAL_OFFSET = 175
Global Const $PNG_HEART_PATH = @TempDir & "\heart.png"
Global Const $HWND_PEN = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0, 1)
Global Const $HWND_FONT_FAMILY = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Segoe UI")
Global Const $HWND_FONT_VALENTINE = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($HWND_FONT_FAMILY, 32)
Global Const $RECT_VALENTINE = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($RECT_HAPPY_VALENTINES[0], $RECT_HAPPY_VALENTINES[1], $RECT_HAPPY_VALENTINES[2], $RECT_HAPPY_VALENTINES[3])
Global Const $RECT_FPS = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, 0, 50, 16)
Global Const $HWND_FONT_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($HWND_FONT_FAMILY, 8.5)
Global Const $HWND_STRING_FORMAT_VALENTINE = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate()
Global Const $HWND_STRING_FORMAT_FPS = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate()
Global Const $HWND_VALENTINE_TEXT_BRUSH = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFFF0000)
Global Const $HWND_BK_BRUSH = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF1A1A1A)
Global Const $HWND_FPS_BRUSH = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFFFFFFF)
Global Const $pi = ACos(-1)
Global Const $dy = 30
Global $dist, $p, $l, $r, $col
Global $heart_buffer[$MAX_HEART_COUNT][12]
Global $frmMain = GUICreate("<3", @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0, 0, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_LAYERED, $WS_EX_TOPMOST))
Global $fps_counter = 0
Global $fps = 0
Global $hWnd_graphic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($frmMain)
Global $hWnd_bitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromGraphics(@DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, $hWnd_graphic)
Global $hWnd_backbuffer = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hWnd_bitmap)

GDIPValentinesDay()

Func GDIPValentinesDay()
    Local Const $hWnd_heart_bitmap = CreateHeartBitmap($MAX_HEART_SIZE, ($MAX_HEART_SIZE - 1), ($MAX_HEART_SIZE / 2))

; center text
    _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($HWND_STRING_FORMAT_VALENTINE, 1)
    _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetLineAlign($HWND_STRING_FORMAT_VALENTINE, 1)
    ; set smoothing
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hWnd_backbuffer, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY)
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hWnd_graphic, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY)

GUISetBkColor(0x000000, $frmMain)
    _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes($frmMain, 0x000000, 255)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $frmMain)

SetHeartsMap()

AdlibRegister("CalculateFps", 1000)

Do
        _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hWnd_backbuffer, 0xFF000000)

For $i = 0 To $MAX_HEART_COUNT - 1
            ; if there is a timer
            If ($heart_buffer[$i][4] <> -1) Then
                ; if the timer has reached the timeout
                If (TimerDiff($heart_buffer[$i][5]) > $heart_buffer[$i][4]) Then
                    ; shrink the heart
                    $heart_buffer[$i][2] -= 1
                    $heart_buffer[$i][3] -= 1
                EndIf
            EndIf

; if the heart has a horizontal move
            If ($heart_buffer[$i][7]) Then
                ; if the number of pixels moved in the x position is greater than the max pixels to move horizontally
                If (Abs($heart_buffer[$i][10]) > Abs($heart_buffer[$i][9])) Then
                    If ($heart_buffer[$i][11] > 35) Then
                        ; change direction
                        $heart_buffer[$i][8] *= -1
                        ; reset the jerk counter
                        $heart_buffer[$i][11] = 0
                    Else
                        $heart_buffer[$i][11] += 1
                    EndIf
                EndIf

; adjust the x offset
                $heart_buffer[$i][0] += $heart_buffer[$i][8]
                ; adjust how many pixels the heart has moved in that direction
                $heart_buffer[$i][10] += $heart_buffer[$i][8]
            EndIf

; if the y position of the heart is <= 0 or the heart width <= 2, reset that heart
            If ($heart_buffer[$i][1] <= ($heart_buffer[$i][2] * -1) Or $heart_buffer[$i][2] <= 2) Then SetHeartStats($i)

_GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hWnd_backbuffer, $hWnd_heart_bitmap, $heart_buffer[$i][0], $heart_buffer[$i][1], $heart_buffer[$i][2], $heart_buffer[$i][3])

; adjust y coordinate of heart
            $heart_buffer[$i][1] -= $heart_buffer[$i][6]
        Next

_GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hWnd_backbuffer, $RECT_HAPPY_VALENTINES[0], $RECT_HAPPY_VALENTINES[1], $RECT_HAPPY_VALENTINES[2], $RECT_HAPPY_VALENTINES[3], $HWND_BK_BRUSH)
        _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hWnd_backbuffer, $HAPPY_VALENTINES, $HWND_FONT_VALENTINE, $RECT_VALENTINE, $HWND_STRING_FORMAT_VALENTINE, $HWND_VALENTINE_TEXT_BRUSH)

_GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hWnd_backbuffer, 0, 0, 50, 16, $HWND_BK_BRUSH)
        _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hWnd_backbuffer, "FPS: " & $fps_counter, $HWND_FONT_FPS, $RECT_FPS, $HWND_STRING_FORMAT_FPS, $HWND_FPS_BRUSH)

_GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hWnd_graphic, $hWnd_bitmap, 0, 0)

$fps += 1

Sleep(10)
    Until (GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE)

AdlibUnRegister("CalculateFps")

_GDIPlus_PenDispose($HWND_PEN)
    _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hWnd_graphic)
    _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hWnd_bitmap)
    _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hWnd_heart_bitmap)
    _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($HWND_FONT_FAMILY)
    _GDIPlus_FontDispose($HWND_FONT_VALENTINE)
    _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($HWND_STRING_FORMAT_VALENTINE)
    _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($HWND_VALENTINE_TEXT_BRUSH)
    _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($HWND_BK_BRUSH)
    _GDIPlus_FontDispose($HWND_FONT_FPS)
    _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($HWND_STRING_FORMAT_FPS)
    _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($HWND_FPS_BRUSH)
    _GDIPlus_Shutdown()

GUIDelete($frmMain)
    Return 0
EndFunc   ;==>GDIPValentinesDay

Func CalculateFps()
    $fps_counter = $fps
    $fps = 0
EndFunc   ;==>CalculateFps

Func SetHeartsMap()
        SetHeartStats($i)
    Next
EndFunc   ;==>SetHeartsMap

Func SetHeartStats(Const ByRef $iIndex)
    ; determine horizontal direction to move
    Local Const $multiply_by = (Random(0, 1, 1) ? 1 : -1)
    Local $valid_position = False
    Local $y_offset = 0

; width of heart
    $heart_buffer[$iIndex][2] = Ceiling(Random($MIN_HEART_SIZE, $MAX_HEART_SIZE, 1) / 10) * 10
    ; height of heart
    $heart_buffer[$iIndex][3] = $heart_buffer[$iIndex][2] - 1

Do
        ; x position of heart
        $heart_buffer[$iIndex][0] = Random(0, @DesktopWidth, 1)
        ; y position of heart
        $heart_buffer[$iIndex][1] = Random(@DesktopHeight - $MIN_HEART_SIZE - $y_offset, @DesktopHeight, 1)

If ($i = $iIndex) Then ContinueLoop

; make sure the heart doesn't start in the same spot as another heart
            If (_WinAPI_PtInRectEx($heart_buffer[$iIndex][0], $heart_buffer[$iIndex][1], $heart_buffer[$i][0], $heart_buffer[$i][1], $heart_buffer[$i][0] + $heart_buffer[$i][2], $heart_buffer[$i][1] + $heart_buffer[$i][3])) Then
                $valid_position = False
                $y_offset += 5
                ExitLoop
            Else
                $valid_position = True
            EndIf
        Next
    Until ($valid_position)

If (Random(0, 3, 1) = False) Then
        ; add timeout for some hearts
        $heart_buffer[$iIndex][4] = Random($MIN_TIMEOUT, $MAX_TIMEOUT, 1)
        ; init timer for that heart
        $heart_buffer[$iIndex][5] = TimerInit()
    Else
        $heart_buffer[$iIndex][4] = -1
        $heart_buffer[$iIndex][5] = 0
    EndIf

; set vertical move speed
    $heart_buffer[$iIndex][6] = Random($MIN_VERTICAL_SPEED, $MAX_VERTICAL_SPEED, 1)

If (Random(0, 4, 1)) Then
        ; horizontal moving is true
        $heart_buffer[$iIndex][7] = True
        ; set horizontal move speed
        $heart_buffer[$iIndex][8] = Random($MIN_VERTICAL_SPEED / 2, $MAX_VERTICAL_SPEED / 2, 1) * $multiply_by
        ; set the max pixels to move horizontally
        $heart_buffer[$iIndex][9] = Random($MIN_HORIZONTAL_OFFSET, $MAX_HORIZONTAL_OFFSET, 1) * $multiply_by
        ; set the pixels the heart has moved in this direction
        $heart_buffer[$iIndex][10] = 0
        ; set the counter to 0, this controls how long to wait before adjusting direction once it's reached the max horizontal offset. (makes the heart not jerk left/right)
        $heart_buffer[$iIndex][11] = 0
    Else
        ; horizontal moving is false
        $heart_buffer[$iIndex][7] = False
        $heart_buffer[$iIndex][8] = 0
        $heart_buffer[$iIndex][9] = 0
        $heart_buffer[$iIndex][10] = 0
        $heart_buffer[$iIndex][11] = 0
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>SetHeartStats

Func CreateHeartBitmap(Const ByRef $iW, Const ByRef $iH, Const ByRef $iRadius)
    Local $hWnd_heart_graphic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($frmMain)
    Local $hWnd_heart_bitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromGraphics($iW, $iH, $hWnd_heart_graphic)
    Local $hWnd_heart_buffer = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hWnd_heart_bitmap)
    Local $percent = 0

If (Not FileExists(@TempDir & "\heart.png")) Then
        ToolTip("Drawing heart, please wait ... 0% complete")
        _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hWnd_heart_buffer, 2)
        _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hWnd_heart_buffer, 0x00000000)

For $y = 1 To $iH
            For $x = 1 To $iW
                $dist = Sqrt((($iW / 2) - $x) ^ 2 + (($iH / 2) - $y) ^ 2)
                $p = ATan2(($iW / 2) - $x, ($iH / 2) - $y)
                $l = Abs($p) / $pi
                $r = (13 * $l - 22 * $l ^ 2 + 10 * $l ^ 3) / (6 - 5 * $l) * $iRadius
                If $dist <= $r Then
                    $col = "0xFFFF0000"
                Else
                    $col = "0x00000000"
                EndIf
                _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($HWND_PEN, $col)
                _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawRect($hWnd_heart_buffer, $x, $y - $dy, 1, 1, $HWND_PEN)
            Next
            $percent = Round((($y * $iW) / ($iH * $iW)) * 100, 0)
            ToolTip("Drawing heart, please wait ..." & @CRLF & @TAB & @TAB & $percent & "% complete" & @CRLF & "[" & StringPercent($percent) & "]")
        Next
        ToolTip("")
        _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hWnd_heart_bitmap, $PNG_HEART_PATH)
    Else
        $hWnd_heart_bitmap = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($PNG_HEART_PATH)

; if the saved image is not the proper size, remake it
        If (_GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hWnd_heart_bitmap) <> $MAX_HEART_SIZE) Then
            _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hWnd_heart_bitmap)
            _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hWnd_heart_graphic)
            Do
                FileDelete($PNG_HEART_PATH)
            Until (Not FileExists($PNG_HEART_PATH))
            Return CreateHeartBitmap($iW, $iH, $iRadius)
        EndIf
    EndIf

_GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hWnd_heart_graphic)

Return $hWnd_heart_bitmap
EndFunc   ;==>CreateHeartBitmap

Func StringPercent(Const ByRef $iPercent)
    Local $string_return = ""
    For $i = 0 To $iPercent
        $string_return &= "|"
    Next
    For $i = $iPercent To 100
        $string_return &= " "
    Next
    Return $string_return
EndFunc   ;==>StringPercent

Func ATan2($y, $x)
    Return (2 * ATan($y / ($x + Sqrt($x * $x + $y * $y))))
EndFunc   ;==>ATan2

Most of it should be pretty self explanatory. There's a lot of comments too.

And since I like to see pictures of the code people post, here's mine! (The script is animated, my picture is not ;))

X4WNabQ.png

Edit: Moved the Drawn string and rectangle outside the for loop for each heart. Increased FPS dramatically! Lol Also included the .ico and .exe

Valentines Hearts.au3

Valentines Hearts.exe

heart.ico

Edited by InunoTaishou

Edited post, moved the drawn string and rectangle outside my big for loop. That increased fps dramatically. Also included .ico and .exe in original post.

Edited by InunoTaishou

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By UEZ
      Here a little script to load a TGA image file and create a GDI+ bitmap. Currently supported TGA formats are  1/8/15/16/24 and 32-bit.
      As v0.85 is written completely in AutoIt, it might take some time to convert larger 8/15/16/24/32-bit images. ☕

_GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile.au3 UDF
      v0.85 without assembler acceleration code but with RLE support:
      ;Coded by UEZ #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile ; Description ...: Loads a TGA compressed (RLE) / uncompressed image file (1/8/15/16/24/32-bit) and converts it to a GDI+ bitmap format. ; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile($sFile[, $bPrintInfo = False.]) ; Parameters ....: $sFile - TGA file name to load from disk. ; $bPrintInfo - [optional] Prints some information about the TGA image to console. Default is False. ; Return values .: Success: GDI+ bitmap handle ; Failure: error 1 - file cannot be opened ; error 2 - TGA image is not in one of these formats: 1/8/15/16/24/32-bit ; error 3 - unsupported TGA image type ; error 4 - unable to read file to struct ; error 5 - unknown TGA pixel depth ; error 6 - return bitmap cannot be created ; Version .......: v0.85 build 2019-11-08 beta ; Author ........: UEZ ; Remarks .......: 8/15/16/24/32-bit images might be slow on converting ^^ ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0, _GDIPlus_ImageRotateFlip, DllStructCreate, _WinAPI_CreateFile, _WinAPI_SetFilePointer ; Link ..........: https://www.loc.gov/preservation/digital/formats/fdd/fdd000180.shtml, http://www.fileformat.info/format/tga/egff.htm ; Example .......: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile($sFile, $bPrintInfo = False) Local Const $hFile = _WinAPI_CreateFile($sFile, 2, 2) If Not $hFile Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local Const $tagTGAHeader = "align 1;byte idLength;byte colormapType;byte imageType;word firstEntryIndex;word colormapLength;byte colormapEntrySize;word xOrigin;word yOrigin;word width;word height;byte pixelDepth;byte imageDescriptor" Local Const $tagTGAFooter = "dword extAreaOffset;dword devDirOffset;byte imageID[18]" Local Const $tagTGAExtention = "align 1;word extSize;byte authorName[41];byte authorComments[324];word timeM;word timeD;word timeY;word timeHr;word timeMin;word timeSec;byte jobName[41];word jobTimeHr;word jobTimeMin;word jobTimeSec;byte swID[41];word swVersionNr;byte swVersionLetter;long keyColor;word pxAspectRatioNum;word pxAspectRatioDom;word gammaNum;word gammaDom;dword colCorrOffset;dword postStampOffset;dword scanLineOffset;byte attribType" Local Const $tTGAHeader = DllStructCreate($tagTGAHeader) Local $tTGAFooter = DllStructCreate($tagTGAFooter) Local Const $tTGAExtention = DllStructCreate($tagTGAExtention) Local $dwBytesRead, $tTGAImageID, $tagTGAImageID, $iColorValuesStartPos = 0 _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tTGAHeader, DllStructGetSize($tTGAHeader), $dwBytesRead) $iColorValuesStartPos += $dwBytesRead If $tTGAHeader.idLength > 0 Then $tagTGAImageID = "byte imageID[" & $tTGAHeader.idLength & "]" $tTGAImageID = DllStructCreate($tagTGAImageID) _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tTGAImageID, $tTGAHeader.idLength, $dwBytesRead) $iColorValuesStartPos += $dwBytesRead EndIf Local Const $iPxDepth = $tTGAHeader.pixelDepth If Not BitOR($iPxDepth = 32, $iPxDepth = 24, $iPxDepth = 16, $iPxDepth = 15, $iPxDepth = 8, $iPxDepth = 1) Then _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile) Return SetError(2, 0, 0) EndIf #cs ImageType Image Data Type Colormap Encoding 0 No image data included in file No No 1 Colormapped image data Yes No 2 Truecolor image data No No 3 Monochrome image data No No 9 Colormapped image data Yes Yes 10 Truecolor image data No Yes 11 Monochrome image data No Yes #ce If Not BitOR($tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x01, $tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x02, $tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x03, $tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x09, $tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x0A, $tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x0B) Then _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile) Return SetError(3, 0, 0) EndIf Local $iW = $tTGAHeader.width, $iH = $tTGAHeader.height, $colorwidth = $tTGAHeader.colormapEntrySize / 8, _ $colorTblSize = $tTGAHeader.colormapLength * $colorwidth Local $dwBufferSize = FileGetSize($sFile) Local $tSrcBmp = DllStructCreate("ubyte color[" & $dwBufferSize & "]") _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tSrcBmp, $dwBufferSize, $dwBytesRead) _WinAPI_SetFilePointer($hFile, -26, $FILE_END) _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tTGAFooter, 26, $dwBytesRead) Local $sFooter = StringTrimRight(BinaryToString($tTGAFooter.imageID), 1), $iOffset = 0, $iOffset2, $iOffset3 If Not StringCompare($sFooter, "TRUEVISION-XFILE.") Then ;read extension information to struct if available $iOffset = $tTGAFooter.extAreaOffset _WinAPI_SetFilePointer($hFile, $iOffset, $FILE_BEGIN) _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tTGAExtention, 0x01EF, $dwBytesRead) Else $tTGAFooter.extAreaOffset = 0 EndIf _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile) If $dwBytesRead = 0 Then Return SetError(4, _WinAPI_GetLastError(), 0) Local $bRLE = BitOR($tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x09, $tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x0A, $tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x0B) If $bPrintInfo Then ConsoleWrite("idLength: " & $tTGAHeader.idLength & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("colormapType: " & $tTGAHeader.colormapType & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("imageType: " & $tTGAHeader.imageType & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("firstEntryIndex: " & $tTGAHeader.firstEntryIndex & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("colormapLength: " & $tTGAHeader.colormapLength & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("colormapEntrySize: " & $tTGAHeader.colormapEntrySize & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("xOrigin: " & $tTGAHeader.xOrigin & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("yOrigin: " & $tTGAHeader.yOrigin & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("width: " & $tTGAHeader.width & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("height: " & $tTGAHeader.height & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("pixelDepth: " & $iPxDepth & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("imageDescriptor: " & $tTGAHeader.imageDescriptor & @CRLF) If $tTGAHeader.idLength > 0 Then ConsoleWrite("ImageID: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAImageID.imageID) & @CRLF) If $iOffset Then ConsoleWrite("authorName: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAExtention.authorName) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("authorComments: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAExtention.authorComments) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("jobName: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAExtention.jobName) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("swID: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAExtention.swID) & @CRLF) EndIf ConsoleWrite("RLE packed: " & $bRLE & @CRLF) EndIf Local Static $tDestBmp ;must be static otherwise bitmap data might get corrupted or in worst case script will crash Local $stride, $iPixelFormat Switch $iPxDepth Case 1 ;1-bit $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF01INDEXED $stride = BitAND(($iW * 1) + 1, BitNOT(1)) $tDestBmp = DllStructCreate("uint color[" & $stride * $iH & "];") Case 8, 24 $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF24RGB $stride = BitAND(($iW * 3) + 3, BitNOT(3)) $tDestBmp = DllStructCreate("ubyte color[" & $stride * $iH & "];") Case 15, 16 $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF16RGB555 $stride = BitAND(($iW * 2) + 2, BitNOT(2)) $tDestBmp = DllStructCreate("ubyte color[" & $stride * $iH & "];") Case 32 $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF32ARGB $stride = $iW * 4 $tDestBmp = DllStructCreate("ubyte color[" & $stride * $iH & "];") Case Else Return SetError(5, 0, 0) EndSwitch If Mod($stride, 4) <> 0 Then $stride += 4 - Mod($stride, 4) Local Const $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH, $iPixelFormat, $stride, $tDestBmp) If @error Or Not $hBitmap Then Return SetError(6, @error, 0) Local $c, $q, $x, $y, $t1, $t2, $t3, $t4, $col, $red, $green, $blue, $alpha, $iLen, $iStart, $iEnd, $iLength, $iWW Local Const $hDLL = DllOpen("msvcrt.dll") Switch $iPxDepth Case 1 ;1-bit For $y = 0 To $iH - 1 $t1 = $y * $stride DllCall($hDLL, "ptr:cdecl", "memcpy", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tDestBmp) + $t1, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tSrcBmp) + BitShift($t1, 3), "uint", $stride) Next Case 8 ;8-bit ;if a color table is available, just use it If $tTGAHeader.colormapType = 1 Then Local $tMapColorTbl = DllStructCreate("ubyte bgr[" & $colorTblSize & "]", DllStructGetPtr($tSrcBmp, "color") + $tTGAHeader.firstEntryIndex) Switch $bRLE Case 0 For $y = 0 To ($iH - 1) $iOffset = $y * $iW + $colorTblSize $iOffset2 = $y * $stride For $x = 0 To ($iW - 1) $t1 = $iOffset2 + $x * 3 $t2 = $tSrcBmp.color($iOffset + $x + 1) * $colorwidth Switch $colorwidth Case 3, 4 $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 1) = $tMapColorTbl.bgr($t2 + 1) $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 2) = $tMapColorTbl.bgr($t2 + 2) $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 3) = $tMapColorTbl.bgr($t2 + 3) Case 2 ;convert from RGB555 to RGB $col = BitOR(BitShift($tMapColorTbl.bgr($t2 + 2), -8), $tMapColorTbl.bgr($t2 + 1)) ;RGB555 $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 1) = BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x001F), -3) ;B $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 2) = BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x03E0), 5), -3) ;G $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 3) = BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x7C00), 10), -3) ;R EndSwitch Next Next Case Else ;RLE encoded TGA images $c = 0 $x = 0 $y = 0 $iOffset = $colorTblSize + 1 $iStart = Int($iColorValuesStartPos + $colorTblSize) $iEnd = $tTGAFooter.extAreaOffset > 0 ? $tTGAFooter.extAreaOffset : $dwBufferSize $iLength = $iEnd - $iStart - 1 $iWW = $iW - 1 $t3 = $colorwidth = 2 ? 2 : 3 While $c <= $iLength $iOffset2 = Int($tSrcBmp.color($iOffset + $c)) $iLen = BitAND($iOffset2, 0x7F) + 1 If BitAND($iOffset2, 0x80) Then ; check for packet format ;run length packet format $c += 1 $iOffset3 = Int($tSrcBmp.color($iOffset + $c)) * $t3 $t2 = $y * $stride For $q = 1 To $iLen $t1 = $t2 + $x * 3 Switch $colorwidth Case 3, 4 $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 1) = $tMapColorTbl.bgr($iOffset3 + 1) $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 2) = $tMapColorTbl.bgr($iOffset3 + 2) $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 3) = $tMapColorTbl.bgr($iOffset3 + 3) Case 2 ;convert from RGB555 to RGB $col = BitOR(BitShift($tMapColorTbl.bgr($iOffset3 + 2), -8), $tMapColorTbl.bgr($iOffset3 + 1)) ;RGB555 $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 1) = BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x001F), -3) ;B $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 2) = BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x03E0), 5), -3) ;G $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 3) = BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x7C00), 10), -3) ;R EndSwitch $x += 1 If $x > $iWW Then $x = 0 $y += 1 $t2 = $y * $stride EndIf Next $c += 1 Else ;raw packet format $c += 1 $t2 = $y * $stride For $q = 1 To $iLen $iOffset3 = Int($tSrcBmp.color($iOffset + $c)) * $t3 $t1 = $t2 + $x * 3 Switch $colorwidth Case 3, 4 $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 1) = $tMapColorTbl.bgr($iOffset3 + 1) $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 2) = $tMapColorTbl.bgr($iOffset3 + 2) $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 3) = $tMapColorTbl.bgr($iOffset3 + 3) Case 2 ;convert from RGB555 to RGB $col = BitOR(BitShift($tMapColorTbl.bgr($iOffset3 + 2), -8), $tMapColorTbl.bgr($iOffset3 + 1)) ;RGB555 $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 1) = BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x001F), -3) ;B $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 2) = BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x03E0), 5), -3) ;G $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 3) = BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x7C00), 10), -3) ;R EndSwitch $x += 1 If $x > $iWW Then $x = 0 $y += 1 $t2 = $y * $stride EndIf $c += 1 Next EndIf WEnd EndSwitch Else ;convert it to grayscale Switch $bRLE Case 0 For $y = 0 To $iH - 1 $iOffset = $y * $iW + $colorTblSize $iOffset2 = $y * $stride For $x = 0 To $iW - 1 $t1 = $iOffset + $x - 2 $t2 = $iOffset2 + $x * 3 $blue = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + 1) $green = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + 2) $red = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + 3) $col = $red $col = $col < 0 ? 0 : $col > 255 ? 255 : $col $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 1) = $col $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 2) = $col $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 3) = $col Next Next Case Else $c = 0 $x = 0 $y = 0 $iOffset = $colorTblSize + 1 $iStart = Int($iColorValuesStartPos + $colorTblSize) $iEnd = $tTGAFooter.extAreaOffset > 0 ? $tTGAFooter.extAreaOffset : $dwBufferSize $iLength = $iEnd - $iStart - 1 $iWW = $iW - 1 While $c <= $iLength $iOffset2 = Int($tSrcBmp.color($iOffset + $c)) $iLen = BitAND($iOffset2, 0x7F) + 1 If BitAND($iOffset2, 0x80) Then ; check for packet format ;run length packet format $c += 1 $iOffset3 = Int($tSrcBmp.color($iOffset + $c)) * 3 $blue = $iOffset3 $green = $iOffset3 + 1 $red = $iOffset3 + 2 $col = ($red + $green + $blue) / 9 $col = $col < 0 ? 0 : $col > 255 ? 255 : $col $t2 = $y * $stride For $q = 1 To $iLen $t1 = $t2 + $x * 3 $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 1) = $col $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 2) = $col $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 3) = $col $x += 1 If $x > $iWW Then $x = 0 $y += 1 $t2 = $y * $stride EndIf Next $c += 1 Else ;raw packet format $c += 1 $t2 = $y * $stride For $q = 1 To $iLen $iOffset3 = Int($tSrcBmp.color($iOffset + $c)) * 3 $blue = $iOffset3 $green = $iOffset3 + 1 $red = $iOffset3 + 2 $col = ($red + $green + $blue) / 9 $col = $col < 0 ? 0 : $col > 255 ? 255 : $col $t1 = $t2 + $x * 3 $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 1) = $col $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 2) = $col $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 3) = $col $x += 1 If $x > $iWW Then $x = 0 $y += 1 $t2 = $y * $stride EndIf $c += 1 Next EndIf WEnd EndSwitch EndIf Case 15, 16, 24, 32 ;15/16/24/32-bit, as the bitmap format is the same we can use memcpy to copy the pixel data directly to the memory. ;Exeptions are 15/16/24-bit images whose width is not a divider of 4! If BitOR($iPxDepth = 15, $iPxDepth = 16, $iPxDepth = 24) Then If BitOR(Mod($iW, 4), $bRLE) Then Switch $iPxDepth Case 15, 16 Switch $bRLE Case 0 $t4 = $iW * 2 For $y = 0 To ($iH - 1) $iOffset = $y * $t4 $iOffset2 = $y * $stride For $x = 0 To ($iW - 1) $t3 = $x * 2 $t1 = $iOffset + $t3 $t2 = $iOffset2 + $t3 ;RGB555 $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 1) = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + $colorTblSize + 1) $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 2) = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + $colorTblSize + 2) Next Next Case Else $c = 0 $x = 0 $y = 0 $iStart = Int($iColorValuesStartPos + $colorTblSize) $iEnd = $tTGAFooter.extAreaOffset > 0 ? $tTGAFooter.extAreaOffset : $dwBufferSize $iLength = $iEnd - $iStart - 1 $iWW = $iW - 1 While $c <= $iLength $iOffset2 = Int($tSrcBmp.color($colorTblSize + $c + 1)) $iLen = BitAND($iOffset2, 0x7F) + 1 If BitAND($iOffset2, 0x80) Then ; check for packet format ;run length packet format $c += 1 $t3 = $y * $stride For $q = 1 To $iLen $t1 = $t3 + $x * 2 $t2 = $colorTblSize + $c $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 1) = $tSrcBmp.color($t2 + 1) $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 2) = $tSrcBmp.color($t2 + 2) $x += 1 If $x > $iWW Then $x = 0 $y += 1 $t3 = $y * $stride EndIf Next $c += 2 Else ;raw packet format $c += 1 $t3 = $y * $stride For $q = 1 To $iLen $t1 = $t3 + $x * 2 $t2 = $colorTblSize + $c $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 1) = $tSrcBmp.color($t2 + 1) $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 2) = $tSrcBmp.color($t2 + 2) $x += 1 If $x > $iWW Then $x = 0 $y += 1 $t3 = $y * $stride EndIf $c += 2 Next EndIf WEnd EndSwitch Case 24 Switch $bRLE Case 0 $t4 = $iW * 3 For $y = 0 To $iH - 1 $iOffset = $y * $t4 $iOffset2 = $y * $stride For $x = 0 To ($iW - 1) $t3 = $x * 3 $t1 = $iOffset + $t3 $blue = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + 1) $green = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + 2) $red = $tSrcBmp.color($t1 + 3) $t2 = $iOffset2 + $t3 $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 1) = $blue $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 2) = $green $tDestBmp.color($t2 + 3) = $red Next Next Case Else $c = 0 $x = 0 $y = 0 $iStart = Int($iColorValuesStartPos + $colorTblSize) $iEnd = $tTGAFooter.extAreaOffset > 0 ? $tTGAFooter.extAreaOffset : $dwBufferSize $iLength = $iEnd - $iStart - 1 $iWW = $iW - 1 While $c <= $iLength $iOffset2 = Int($tSrcBmp.color($c + 1)) $iLen = BitAND($iOffset2, 0x7F) + 1 If BitAND($iOffset2, 0x80) Then ; check for packet format ;run length packet format $c += 1 $blue = $tSrcBmp.color($c + 1) $green = $tSrcBmp.color($c + 2) $red = $tSrcBmp.color($c + 3) $t2 = $y * $stride For $q = 1 To $iLen $t1 = $t2 + $x * 3 $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 1) = $blue $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 2) = $green $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 3) = $red $x += 1 If $x > $iWW Then $x = 0 $y += 1 $t2 = $y * $stride EndIf Next $c += 3 Else ;raw packet format $c += 1 $t2 = $y * $stride For $q = 1 To $iLen $blue = $tSrcBmp.color($c + 1) $green = $tSrcBmp.color($c + 2) $red = $tSrcBmp.color($c + 3) $t1 = $t2 + $x * 3 $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 1) = $blue $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 2) = $green $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 3) = $red $x += 1 If $x > $iWW Then $x = 0 $y += 1 $t2 = $y * $stride EndIf $c += 3 Next EndIf WEnd EndSwitch EndSwitch Else For $y = 0 To $iH - 1 $t1 = $y * $stride DllCall($hDLL, "ptr:cdecl", "memcpy", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tDestBmp) + $t1, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tSrcBmp) + $t1, "uint", $stride) Next EndIf Else Switch $bRLE Case 0 For $y = 0 To $iH - 1 $t1 = $y * $stride DllCall($hDLL, "ptr:cdecl", "memcpy", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tDestBmp) + $t1, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tSrcBmp) + $t1, "uint", $stride) Next Case Else $c = 0 $x = 0 $y = 0 $iStart = Int($iColorValuesStartPos + $colorTblSize) $iEnd = $tTGAFooter.extAreaOffset > 0 ? $tTGAFooter.extAreaOffset : $dwBufferSize $iLength = $iEnd - $iStart - 1 $iWW = $iW - 1 While $c <= $iLength $iOffset2 = Int($tSrcBmp.color($c + 1)) $iLen = BitAND($iOffset2, 0x7F) + 1 If BitAND($iOffset2, 0x80) Then ; check for packet format ;run length packet format $c += 1 $blue = $tSrcBmp.color($c + 1) $green = $tSrcBmp.color($c + 2) $red = $tSrcBmp.color($c + 3) $alpha = $tSrcBmp.color($c + 4) $t2 = $y * $stride For $q = 1 To $iLen $t1 = $t2 + $x * 4 $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 1) = $blue $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 2) = $green $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 3) = $red $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 4) = $alpha $x += 1 If $x > $iWW Then $x = 0 $y += 1 $t2 = $y * $stride EndIf Next $c += 4 Else ;raw packet format $c += 1 $t2 = $y * $stride For $q = 1 To $iLen $blue = $tSrcBmp.color($c + 1) $green = $tSrcBmp.color($c + 2) $red = $tSrcBmp.color($c + 3) $alpha = $tSrcBmp.color($c + 4) $t1 = $t2 + $x * 4 $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 1) = $blue $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 2) = $green $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 3) = $red $tDestBmp.color($t1 + 4) = $alpha $x += 1 If $x > $iWW Then $x = 0 $y += 1 $t2 = $y * $stride EndIf $c += 4 Next EndIf WEnd EndSwitch EndIf EndSwitch DllClose($hDLL) ;TGA image is stored bottom up in file. Need to flip it. If BitAND($tTGAHeader.imageDescriptor, 0x30) <> 0x20 Then _GDIPlus_ImageRotateFlip($hBitmap, $GDIP_Rotate180FlipX) $tSrcBmp = 0 Return $hBitmap EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile ; #INTERNAL_USE_ONLY# =========================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: RemoveNullChars ; Description ...: Converts a null terminated binary string to a string ; Author ........: UEZ ; =============================================================================================================================== Func RemoveNullChars($bin) Local $a = StringRegExp($bin, "[[:xdigit:]+]{2}", 3), $s, $i If @error Then Return $s For $i = 0 To UBound($a) - 1 If $a[$i] = "00" Then ExitLoop $s &= Chr(Dec($a[$i])) Next Return $s EndFunc ;==>RemoveNullChars ;------------- Example ------------- Global $sFile = FileOpenDialog("Select a TGA file", "", "TGA image(*.tga)") If @error Then Exit _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $endtime, $timer = TimerInit() Global $hImage = _GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile($sFile, True) If @error Then ConsoleWrite(@error & " / " & @extended & @CRLF) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit EndIf $endtime = TimerDiff($timer) ;~ _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hImage, @ScriptDir & "\Converted.png") ;~ ShellExecute(@ScriptDir & "\Converted.png") Global $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Global $hGui = GUICreate("TGA Image Loader by UEZ", $iW, $iH) GUISetState() Global $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGui) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGraphics, $hImage, 0, 0, $iW, $iH) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hImage) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit Case $GUI_EVENT_RESTORE _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGraphics, $hImage, 0, 0, $iW, $iH) EndSwitch WEnd  
      v0.80 with assembler acceleration (thanks to AndyG for Assembleit2) but without RLE support yet:
      ;Coded by UEZ #AutoIt3Wrapper_Compile_Both=y #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <Memory.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile ; Description ...: Loads an uncompressed TGA image file (1/8/15/16/24/32-bit) and converts it to a GDI+ bitmap format. ; Syntax ........: _GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile($sFile[, $bPrintInfo = False.]) ; Parameters ....: $sFile - TGA file name to load from disk. ; $bPrintInfo - [optional] Prints some information about the TGA image to console. Default is False. ; Return values .: Success: GDI+ bitmap handle ; Failure: error 1 - file cannot be opened ; error 2 - TGA image is not in one of these formats: 1/8/15/16/24/32-bit ; error 3 - unsupported TGA image type ; error 4 - unable to read file to struct ; error 5 - unknown TGA pixel depth ; error 6 - return bitmap cannot be created ; Version .......: v0.80 build 2019-10-23 beta ; Author ........: UEZ - thanks to AndyG for Assembleit2 ; Remarks .......: No RLE compressed TGA image support yet! ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0, _GDIPlus_ImageRotateFlip, DllStructCreate, _WinAPI_CreateFile, _WinAPI_SetFilePointer ; Link ..........: https://www.loc.gov/preservation/digital/formats/fdd/fdd000180.shtml, http://www.fileformat.info/format/tga/egff.htm ; Example .......: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile($sFile, $bPrintInfo = False) Local Const $hFile = _WinAPI_CreateFile($sFile, 2, 2) If Not $hFile Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Local Const $tagTGAHeader = "align 1;byte idLength;byte colormapType;byte imageType;word firstEntryIndex;word colormapLength;byte colormapEntrySize;word xOrigin;word yOrigin;word width;word height;byte pixelDepth;byte imageDescriptor" Local Const $tagTGAFooter = "dword extAreaOffset;dword devDirOffset;byte imageID[18]" Local Const $tagTGAExtention = "align 1;word extSize;byte authorName[41];byte authorComments[324];word timeM;word timeD;word timeY;word timeHr;word timeMin;word timeSec;byte jobName[41];word jobTimeHr;word jobTimeMin;word jobTimeSec;byte swID[41];word swVersionNr;byte swVersionLetter;long keyColor;word pxAspectRatioNum;word pxAspectRatioDom;word gammaNum;word gammaDom;dword colCorrOffset;dword postStampOffset;dword scanLineOffset;byte attribType" Local Const $tTGAHeader = DllStructCreate($tagTGAHeader) Local Const $tTGAFooter = DllStructCreate($tagTGAFooter) Local Const $tTGAExtention = DllStructCreate($tagTGAExtention) Local $dwBytesRead, $tTGAImageID, $tagTGAImageID _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tTGAHeader, DllStructGetSize($tTGAHeader), $dwBytesRead) If $tTGAHeader.idLength > 0 Then $tagTGAImageID = "byte imageID[" & $tTGAHeader.idLength & "]" $tTGAImageID = DllStructCreate($tagTGAImageID) _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tTGAImageID, $tTGAHeader.idLength, $dwBytesRead) EndIf Local Const $iPxDepth = $tTGAHeader.pixelDepth If Not BitOR($iPxDepth = 32, $iPxDepth = 24, $iPxDepth = 16, $iPxDepth = 15, $iPxDepth = 8, $iPxDepth = 1) Then _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile) Return SetError(2, 0, 0) EndIf #cs ImageType Image Data Type Colormap Encoding 0 No image data included in file No No 1 Colormapped image data Yes No 2 Truecolor image data No No 3 Monochrome image data No No 9 Colormapped image data Yes Yes 10 Truecolor image data No Yes 11 Monochrome image data No Yes #ce If Not BitOR($tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x01, $tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x02, $tTGAHeader.imageType = 0x03) Then _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile) Return SetError(3, 0, 0) EndIf Local $iW = $tTGAHeader.width, $iH = $tTGAHeader.height, $bytesPerPixel = $iPxDepth / 8, $colorwidth = $tTGAHeader.colormapEntrySize / 8, _ $colorTblSize = $tTGAHeader.colormapLength * $colorwidth If $tTGAHeader.colormapEntrySize < 24 Then $bytesPerPixel = 4 Local Const $dwBufferSize = FileGetSize($sFile) Local $tSrcBmp = DllStructCreate("ubyte color[" & $dwBufferSize + $colorTblSize & "]") _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tSrcBmp, $dwBufferSize + $colorTblSize, $dwBytesRead) _WinAPI_SetFilePointer($hFile, -26, $FILE_END) _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tTGAFooter, 26, $dwBytesRead) Local $sFooter = StringTrimRight(BinaryToString($tTGAFooter.imageID), 1), $iOffset = 0, $iOffset2 If Not StringCompare($sFooter, "TRUEVISION-XFILE.") Then ;read extension information to struct if available $iOffset = $tTGAFooter.extAreaOffset _WinAPI_SetFilePointer($hFile, $iOffset, $FILE_BEGIN) _WinAPI_ReadFile($hFile, $tTGAExtention, 0x01EF, $dwBytesRead) EndIf _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile) If $dwBytesRead = 0 Then Return SetError(4, _WinAPI_GetLastError(), 0) If $bPrintInfo Then ConsoleWrite("idLength: " & $tTGAHeader.idLength & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("colormapType: " & $tTGAHeader.colormapType & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("imageType: " & $tTGAHeader.imageType & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("firstEntryIndex: " & $tTGAHeader.firstEntryIndex & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("colormapLength: " & $tTGAHeader.colormapLength & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("colormapEntrySize: " & $tTGAHeader.colormapEntrySize & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("xOrigin: " & $tTGAHeader.xOrigin & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("yOrigin: " & $tTGAHeader.yOrigin & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("width: " & $tTGAHeader.width & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("height: " & $tTGAHeader.height & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("pixelDepth: " & $iPxDepth & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("imageDescriptor: " & $tTGAHeader.imageDescriptor & @CRLF) If $tTGAHeader.idLength > 0 Then ConsoleWrite("ImageID: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAImageID.imageID) & @CRLF) If $iOffset Then ConsoleWrite("authorName: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAExtention.authorName) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("authorComments: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAExtention.authorComments) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("jobName: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAExtention.jobName) & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("swID: " & RemoveNullChars($tTGAExtention.swID) & @CRLF) EndIf EndIf Local Static $tDestBmp ;must be static otherwise bitmap data might get corrupted or in worst case script will crash Local $stride, $iPixelFormat Switch $iPxDepth Case 1 ;1-bit $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF01INDEXED $stride = BitAND(($iW * 1) + 1, BitNOT(1)) $tDestBmp = DllStructCreate("uint color[" & $stride * $iH + 1 & "];") Case 8, 24 $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF24RGB $stride = BitAND(($iW * 3) + 3, BitNOT(3)) $tDestBmp = DllStructCreate("uint color[" & $stride * $iH + 1 & "];") Case 15, 16 $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF16RGB555 $stride = BitAND(($iW * 2) + 2, BitNOT(2)) $tDestBmp = DllStructCreate("uint color[" & $stride * $iH + 1 & "];") Case 32 $iPixelFormat = $GDIP_PXF32ARGB $stride = $iW * 4 $tDestBmp = DllStructCreate("uint color[" & $stride * $iH + 1 & "];") Case Else Return SetError(5, 0, 0) EndSwitch If Mod($stride, 4) <> 0 Then $stride += 4 - Mod($stride, 4) Local Const $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH, $iPixelFormat, $stride, $tDestBmp) If @error Or Not $hBitmap Then Return SetError(6, @error, 0) Local $fTimer = TimerInit() Local $x, $x1, $y, $t1 Local Const $hDLL = DllOpen("msvcrt.dll") Local Const $tagParam = "ptr tSrcBmp;ptr tDestBmp;dword strideSrc;dword strideDest;dword w;dword h;dword colorTblSize;dword t1;dword t2" Local $tParam If @AutoItX64 Then $tParam = _DLLStructCreate64($tagParam) Else $tParam = DLLStructCreate($tagParam) EndIf $tParam.tSrcBmp = DllStructGetPtr($tSrcBmp) $tParam.tDestBmp = DllStructGetPtr($tDestBmp) $tParam.strideDest = $stride $tParam.w = ($iW - 1) $tParam.h = ($iH - 1) $tParam.colorTblSize = $colorTblSize Switch $iPxDepth Case 1 ;1-bit For $y = 0 To $iH - 1 $t1 = $y * $stride DllCall($hDLL, "ptr:cdecl", "memcpy", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tDestBmp) + $t1, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tSrcBmp) + BitShift($t1, 3), "uint", $stride) Next Case 8 ;8-bit ConsoleWrite("Using Assembler code to speed-up..." & @CRLF) ;if a color table is available, just use it If $tTGAHeader.colormapType = 1 Then Local $tMapColorTbl = DllStructCreate("ubyte bgr[" & $colorTblSize & "]", DllStructGetPtr($tSrcBmp, "color") + $tTGAHeader.firstEntryIndex) Local $tParam2, $tagParam2 = "align 1;ptr tSrcBmp;ptr tDestBmp;ptr colormap;dword strideSrc;dword strideDest;dword w;dword h;dword colorTblSize;dword colorwidth;dword t1;dword t2;byte r5;byte g5;byte b5;" If @AutoItX64 Then $tParam2 = _DLLStructCreate64($tagParam2) Else $tParam2 = DllStructCreate($tagParam2) EndIf $tParam2.tSrcBmp = DllStructGetPtr($tSrcBmp) $tParam2.tDestBmp = DllStructGetPtr($tDestBmp) $tParam2.colormap = DllStructGetPtr($tMapColorTbl) $tParam2.strideSrc = $iW $tParam2.strideDest = $stride $tParam2.colorwidth = $colorwidth $tParam2.w = ($iW - 1) $tParam2.h = ($iH - 1) $tParam2.colorTblSize = $colorTblSize Switch @AutoItX64 Case False Local Const $bBinASM8cm_x86 = Binary("0x608B7C242431C990909090909090909089C8F7670C03471C89472489C8F7671089472831DB8B472401D8030789C231C08A02F767208B570801C28B32B803000000F7E303472803470489C5837F200275476689F26683E21F66C1E20388572E6689F26681E2E00366C1EA0566C1E20388572D6689F26681E2007C66C1EA0A66C1E20388572C31C00A472CC1E0080A472DC1E0080A472E89C6897500433B5F147684413B4F180F8665FFFFFF61C20400") Local $tBinASM8cm_x86 = DllStructCreate("ubyte asm[" & BinaryLen($bBinASM8cm_x86) & "]") $tBinASM8cm_x86.asm = $bBinASM8cm_x86 DllCallAddress("none", DllStructGetPtr($tBinASM8cm_x86), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tParam2)) Case Else Local Const $bBinASM8cm_x64 = Binary("0x575653554989CF41BE000000009090904489F041F7671841034728418947304489F041F7671C418947344531ED418B47304401E84903074889C24831C08A0241F7672C498B57104801C2448B0A4831C048C7C00300000041F7E541034734490347084989C041837F2C02755A4831D2664489CA6683E21F66C1E2034188573A4831D2664489CA6681E2E00366C1EA0566C1E203418857394831D2664489CA6681E2007C66C1EA0A66C1E2034188573831C0410A4738C1E008410A4739C1E008410A473A4189C145890841FFC5453B6F200F8657FFFFFF41FFC6453B77240F862DFFFFFF5D5B5E5FC20800") Local $tBinASM8cm_x64 = _DLLStructCreate64("ubyte asm[" & BinaryLen($bBinASM8cm_x64) & "]") $tBinASM8cm_x64.asm = $bBinASM8cm_x64 DllCallAddress("none", DllStructGetPtr($tBinASM8cm_x64), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tParam2)) EndSwitch Else ;convert it 1:1 directly Switch @AutoItX64 Case False $tParam.strideSrc = $iW $tParam.colorTblSize -= 2 Local Const $bBinASM8_x86 = Binary("0x8B7C2404BB00000000B900000000909089C8F7670889471C89C8F7670C8947208B471C01D8034718030789C252B803000000F7E30347200347045A8B328930433B5F1076DB31DB413B4F1476C3C20400") Local $tBinASM8_x86 = DllStructCreate("ubyte asm[" & BinaryLen($bBinASM8_x86) & "]") $tBinASM8_x86.asm = $bBinASM8_x86 DllCallAddress("none", DllStructGetPtr($tBinASM8_x86), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tParam)) Case Else $tParam.strideSrc = $iW Local Const $bBinASM8_x64 = Binary("0x575653554989CF49836F2002BB00000000B9000000009090909090909090909089C841F767104989C289C841F767144989C34D89D04901D84D0347204D030748C7C00300000048F7E34C01D8490347084D8B08448908FFC3413B5F1876D44831DBFFC1413B4F1C76B75D5B5E5FC20800") Local $tBinASM8_x64 = _DLLStructCreate64("ubyte asm[" & BinaryLen($bBinASM8_x64) & "]") $tBinASM8_x64.asm = $bBinASM8_x64 DllCallAddress("none", DllStructGetPtr($tBinASM8_x64), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tParam)) EndSwitch EndIf Case 15, 16, 24, 32 ;15/16/24/32-bit, as the bitmap format is the same we can use memcpy to copy the pixel data directly to the memory. ;Exeptions are 15/16/24-bit images whose width is not a divider of 4! If BitOR($iPxDepth = 15, $iPxDepth = 16, $iPxDepth = 24) And Mod($iW, 4) Then ConsoleWrite("Using Assembler code to speed-up..." & @CRLF) Switch $iPxDepth Case 15, 16 $tParam.strideSrc = $iW * 2 Switch @AutoItX64 Case False Local Const $bBinASM1516_x86 = Binary("0x8B7C2404BB00000000B900000000909089C8F7670889471C89C8F7670C894720B802000000F7E35003471C034718030789C2580347200347048B32668930433B5F1076DC31DB413B4F1476C4C20400") Local $tBinASM1516_x86 = DllStructCreate("ubyte asm[" & BinaryLen($bBinASM1516_x86) & "]") $tBinASM1516_x86.asm = $bBinASM1516_x86 DllCallAddress("none", DllStructGetPtr($tBinASM1516_x86), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tParam)) Case Else Local Const $bBinASM1516_x64 = Binary("0x575653554989CFBB00000000B90000000090909090909090909090909090909089C841F767104989C189C841F767144989C25389D8D1E04C89D24801C2490357084D89C84901C04D0347204D0307498B00488902FFC3FFC3413B5F1876D55BFFC1413B4F1C76B95D5B5E5FC20800") Local $tBinASM1516_x64 = _DLLStructCreate64("ubyte asm[" & BinaryLen($bBinASM1516_x64) & "]") $tBinASM1516_x64.asm = $bBinASM1516_x64 DllCallAddress("none", DllStructGetPtr($tBinASM1516_x64), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tParam)) EndSwitch Case 24 $tParam.strideSrc = $iW * 3 Switch @AutoItX64 Case False Local Const $bBinASM24_x86 = Binary("0x8B7C2404BB00000000B900000000909089C8F7670889471C89C8F7670C894720B803000000F7E35003471C034718030789C2580347200347048B328930433B5F1076DD31DB413B4F1476C5C20400") Local $tBinASM24_x86 = DllStructCreate("ubyte asm[" & BinaryLen($bBinASM24_x86) & "]") $tBinASM24_x86.asm = $bBinASM24_x86 DllCallAddress("none", DllStructGetPtr($tBinASM24_x86), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tParam)) Case Else Local Const $bBinASM24_x64 = Binary("0x575653554989CF4831C990909090909089C841F767104989C189C841F767144989C24831DB48C7C00300000048F7E34C89D24801C2490357084D89C84901C04D0347204D0307498B00488902FFC3FFC3413B5F1876CFFFC1413B4F1C76B25D5B5E5FC20800") Local $tBinASM24_x64 = _DLLStructCreate64("ubyte asm[" & BinaryLen($bBinASM24_x64) & "]") $tBinASM24_x64.asm = $bBinASM24_x64 DllCallAddress("none", DllStructGetPtr($tBinASM24_x64), "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tParam)) EndSwitch EndSwitch Else For $y = 0 To $iH - 1 $t1 = $y * $stride DllCall($hDLL, "ptr:cdecl", "memcpy", "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tDestBmp) + $t1, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tSrcBmp) + $t1, "uint", $stride) Next EndIf EndSwitch ConsoleWrite(TimerDiff($fTimer) & " ms" & @CRLF) DllClose($hDLL) ;TGA image is stored bottom up in file. Need to flip it. If BitAND($tTGAHeader.imageDescriptor, 0x30) <> 0x20 Then _GDIPlus_ImageRotateFlip($hBitmap, $GDIP_Rotate180FlipX) $tSrcBmp = 0 Return $hBitmap EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile ; #INTERNAL_USE_ONLY# =========================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: RemoveNullChars ; Description ...: Converts a null terminated binary string to a string ; Author ........: UEZ ; =============================================================================================================================== Func RemoveNullChars($bin) Local $a = StringRegExp($bin, "[[:xdigit:]+]{2}", 3), $s, $i If @error Then Return $s For $i = 0 To UBound($a) - 1 If $a[$i] = "00" Then ExitLoop $s &= Chr(Dec($a[$i])) Next Return $s EndFunc ;==>RemoveNullChars ; #INTERNAL_USE_ONLY# =========================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _DLLStructCreate64 ; Description ...: Creates a struct for x64 assembler code execution ; Author ........: AndyG ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _DLLStructCreate64($struct) ;align auf 16-byte Adresse Local $temp = DllStructCreate($struct) Local $tempsize = DllStructGetSize($temp) + 64 Local $ptr = DllStructGetPtr($struct) Local $a1 = Mod(Number($ptr), 64) Local $temp = 0 Local $mem = _MemVirtualAlloc($ptr + $a1, $tempsize, $MEM_COMMIT, $PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE) Local $mem_dllstructcreate64_internal = $mem Local $a2 = Mod(Number($mem), 64) ;rest div 16 adresse = offset Local $sstruct = DllStructCreate($struct, (Number($mem) - $a2 + 64)) Return $sstruct ;auf 16 alingned pointer EndFunc ;==>_DLLStructCreate64 Global $sFile = FileOpenDialog("Select a TGA file", "", "TGA image(*.tga)") If @error Then Exit _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hImage = _GDIPlus_TGAImageLoadFromFile($sFile, True) If @error Then ConsoleWrite(@error & " / " & @extended & @CRLF) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit EndIf ;save result ;~ _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile($hImage, @ScriptDir & "\Converted.png") ;~ ShellExecute(@ScriptDir & "\Converted.png") Global $iW = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hImage), $iH = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hImage) Global $hGui = GUICreate("TGA Image Loader by UEZ", $iW, $iH) GUISetState() Global $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGui) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGraphics, $hImage, 0, 0, $iW, $iH) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hImage) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit Case $GUI_EVENT_RESTORE _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGraphics, $hImage, 0, 0, $iW, $iH) EndSwitch WEnd  
      Here my rookie assembler code ^^:
      #cs _ASM8cm_x86 use32 define tSrcBmp dword[edi] define tDestBmp dword[edi + 04] define colortable dword[edi + 08] define strideSrc dword[edi + 12] define strideDest dword[edi + 16] define w dword[edi + 20] define h dword[edi + 24] define colorTblSize dword[edi + 28] define colorwidth dword[edi + 32] define iOffset dword[edi + 36] define iOffset2 dword[edi + 40] define r5 byte[edi + 44] define g5 byte[edi + 45] define b5 byte[edi + 46] pushad ;~ _ASMDBG_() mov edi, dword[esp + 36] ;pointer to the struct xor ecx, ecx; y = 0 align 16 _y: mov eax, ecx mul strideSrc add eax, colorTblSize mov iOffset, eax ;iOffset = y * $strideSrc + $colorTblSize mov eax, ecx mul strideDest mov iOffset2, eax ;iOffset2 = y * $strideDest xor ebx, ebx ;x = 0 _x: mov eax, iOffset add eax, ebx ;iOffset + x add eax, tSrcBmp mov edx, eax ;edx = iOffset + x + tSrcBmp xor eax, eax mov al, byte[edx] ;get index from color table mul colorwidth ;multiply it with colorwidth -> eax = index of the color table mov edx, colortable add edx, eax mov esi, dword[edx] ;get the color from the color table mov eax, 3 mul ebx ; add eax, iOffset2 ; add eax, tDestBmp ;$x * 3 + iOffset2 + tDestBmp = t1 mov ebp, eax cmp colorwidth, 2 jne _col_rgb mov dx, si ;BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x001F), -3) ;B and dx, 0x001F shl dx, 3 mov b5, dl mov dx, si ;BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x03E0), 5), -3) ;G and dx, 0x03E0 shr dx, 5 shl dx, 3 mov g5, dl mov dx, si ;BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x7C00), 10), -3) ;R and dx, 0x7C00 shr dx, 10 shl dx, 3 mov r5, dl xor eax, eax ;eax = 0 or al, r5 ;generate rgb value from rgb555 shl eax, 8 or al, g5 shl eax, 8 or al, b5 mov esi, eax _col_rgb: mov dword[ebp], esi ;write to destination inc ebx cmp ebx, w jbe _x inc ecx cmp ecx, h jbe _y ;~ _ASMDBG_() popad ret ;4 #ce _ASM8cm_x86 #cs _ASM8cm_x64 use64 define tSrcBmp qword[r15] define tDestBmp qword[r15 + 08] define colortable qword[r15 + 16] define strideSrc dword[r15 + 24] define strideDest dword[r15 + 28] define w dword[r15 + 32] define h dword[r15 + 36] define colorTblSize dword[r15 + 40] define colorwidth dword[r15 + 44] define iOffset dword[r15 + 48] define iOffset2 dword[r15 + 52] define r5 byte[r15 + 56] define g5 byte[r15 + 57] define b5 byte[r15 + 58] define x r13d define y r14d push rdi push rsi push rbx push rbp mov qword r15, rcx mov y, 0 align 16 _y: mov eax, y mul strideSrc add eax, colorTblSize mov iOffset, eax ;iOffset = y * $strideSrc + $colorTblSize mov eax, y mul strideDest mov iOffset2, eax ;iOffset2 = y * $strideDest xor x, x ;x = 0 _x: mov eax, iOffset add eax, x ;iOffset + x add rax, tSrcBmp mov rdx, rax ;edx = iOffset + x + tSrcBmp xor rax, rax mov al, byte[rdx] ;get index from color table mul colorwidth ;multiply it with colorwidth -> eax = index of the color table mov rdx, colortable add rdx, rax mov r9d, dword[rdx] ;get the color from the color table xor rax, rax mov rax, 3 mul x ; add eax, iOffset2 ; add rax, tDestBmp ;$x * 3 + iOffset2 + tDestBmp = t1 mov r8, rax cmp colorwidth, 2 jne _col_rgb xor rdx, rdx mov dx, r9w ;BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x001F), -3) ;B and dx, 0x001F shl dx, 3 mov b5, dl xor rdx, rdx mov dx, r9w ;BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x03E0), 5), -3) ;G and dx, 0x03E0 shr dx, 5 shl dx, 3 mov g5, dl xor rdx, rdx mov dx, r9w ;BitShift(BitShift(BitAND($col, 0x7C00), 10), -3) ;R and dx, 0x7C00 shr dx, 10 shl dx, 3 mov r5, dl xor eax, eax ;eax = 0 or al, r5 ;generate rgb value from rgb555 shl eax, 8 or al, g5 shl eax, 8 or al, b5 mov r9d, eax _col_rgb: mov dword[r8], r9d ;write to destination inc x cmp x, w jbe _x inc y cmp y, h jbe _y pop rbp pop rbx pop rsi pop rdi ret 8 #ce #cs _ASM8_x86 use32 pushad mov edi, dword[esp + 36] ;pointer to the struct define tSrcBmp dword[edi] define tDestBmp dword[edi + 04] define strideSrc dword[edi + 08] define strideDest dword[edi + 12] define w dword[edi + 16] define h dword[edi + 20] define colorTblSize dword[edi + 24] define iOffset dword[edi + 28] define iOffset2 dword[edi + 32] mov ecx, 0 ; y align 16 _y: mov eax, ecx mul strideSrc add eax, colorTblSize mov iOffset, eax ;iOffset = y * $strideSrc + $colorTblSize mov eax, ecx mul strideDest mov iOffset2, eax ;iOffset2 = y * $strideDest xor ebx, ebx ;x = 0 _x: mov ebp, iOffset sub ebp, 2 add ebp, ebx add ebp, tSrcBmp ;ebp = t1 mov eax, 3 mul ebx add eax, iOffset2 add eax, tDestBmp ;eax = t2 mov esi, dword[ebp] ;get the color from source bitmap mov dword[eax], esi ;write to destination inc ebx cmp ebx, w jbe _x inc ecx cmp ecx, h jbe _y popad ret ;4 #ce _ASM8_x86 #cs _ASM8_x64 use64 push rdi push rsi push rbx push rbp define tSrcBmp qword[r15] define tDestBmp qword[r15 + 08] define strideSrc [r15 + 16] define strideDest [r15 + 20] define w [r15 + 24] define h [r15 + 28] define colorTblSize [r15 + 32] define iOffset [r15 + 36] define iOffset2 [r15 + 40] mov qword r15, rcx sub qword colorTblSize, 2 mov ebx, 0 ;w - 1 mov ecx, 0 ;h - 1 align 16 _y: mov eax, ecx mul dword strideSrc mov r10, rax ;r10 = y * $strideSrc mov eax, ecx mul dword strideDest mov r11, rax ;r11 = y * $strideDest _x: mov r8, r10 add r8, rbx add r8, colorTblSize add r8, tSrcBmp ;r8 = t1 mov rax, 3 mul rbx add rax, r11 add rax, tDestBmp ;eax = t2 mov r9, [r8] ;get the color from source bitmap mov dword[rax], r9d ;write to destination inc ebx cmp ebx, w jbe _x xor rbx, rbx inc ecx cmp ecx, h jbe _y pop rbp pop rbx pop rsi pop rdi ret 8 #ce _ASM8_x64 #cs _ASM1516_x86 use32 mov edi, dword[esp + 4] ;pointer to the struct define tSrcBmp ptr[edi] define tDestBmp ptr[edi + 04] define strideSrc dword[edi + 08] define strideDest dword[edi + 12] define w dword[edi + 16] define h dword[edi + 20] define colorTblSize dword[edi + 24] define iOffset dword[edi + 28] define iOffset2 dword[edi + 32] mov ebx, 0 ; x mov ecx, 0 ; y align 16 _y: mov eax, ecx mul strideSrc mov iOffset, eax ;iOffset = y * $strideSrc mov eax, ecx mul strideDest mov iOffset2, eax ;iOffset2 = y * $strideDest _x: mov eax, 2 mul ebx ;x * 2 push eax add eax, iOffset add eax, colorTblSize add eax, tSrcBmp mov edx, eax ;edx = t1 pop eax ;restore x * 2 add eax, iOffset2 add eax, tDestBmp ;eax = t2 mov esi, dword[edx] ;get the color from source bitmap mov word[eax], si ;write to destination inc ebx cmp ebx, w jbe _x xor ebx, ebx inc ecx cmp ecx, h jbe _y ret ;4 #ce _ASM1516_x86 #cs _ASM1516_x64 use64 ;~ define tSrcBmp dword[r15 + 0] ;~ define tDestBmp dword[r15 + 8] ;~ define strideS dword[r15 + 16] ;~ define strideD dword[r15 + 20] ;~ define width dword[r15 + 24] ;~ define height dword[r15 + 28] ;~ define colorTblSize dword[r15 + 32] ;~ define t1 dword[r15 + 36] ;not needed ;~ define t2 dword[r15 + 40] ;not needed push rdi push rsi push rbx push rbp mov qword r15, rcx mov ebx, 0 ;dword[r15 + 24] ;ebx = w - 1 mov ecx, 0 ;dword[r15 + 28] ;ecx = h - 1 align 16 _y: mov eax, ecx mul dword[r15 + 16] mov r9, rax mov eax, ecx mul dword[r15 + 20] mov r10, rax push rbx _x: mov eax, ebx shl eax, 1 mov rdx, r10 add rdx, rax add rdx, [r15 + 8] mov r8, r9 add r8, rax add r8, [r15 + 32] add r8, [r15] mov rax, [r8] mov [rdx], rax inc ebx inc ebx cmp ebx, dword[r15 + 24] jbe _x pop rbx inc ecx cmp ecx, dword[r15 + 28] jbe _y pop rbp pop rbx pop rsi pop rdi ret 8 #ce _ASM1516_x64 #cs _ASM24_x86 use32 mov edi, dword[esp + 4] ;pointer to the struct define tSrcBmp dword[edi] define tDestBmp dword[edi + 04] define strideSrc dword[edi + 08] define strideDest dword[edi + 12] define w dword[edi + 16] define h dword[edi + 20] define colorTblSize dword[edi + 24] define iOffset dword[edi + 28] define iOffset2 dword[edi + 32] mov ebx, 0 ; x mov ecx, 0 ; y align 16 _y: mov eax, ecx mul strideSrc mov iOffset, eax ;iOffset = y * $strideSrc mov eax, ecx mul strideDest mov iOffset2, eax ;iOffset2 = y * $strideDest _x: mov eax, 3 mul ebx ;x * 3 push eax add eax, iOffset add eax, colorTblSize add eax, tSrcBmp mov edx, eax ;edx = t1 pop eax ;restore x * 3 add eax, iOffset2 add eax, tDestBmp ;eax = t2 mov esi, dword[edx] ;get the color from source bitmap mov dword[eax], esi ;write to destination inc ebx cmp ebx, w jbe _x xor ebx, ebx inc ecx cmp ecx, h jbe _y ret ;4 #ce _ASM24_x86 #cs _ASM24_x64 use64 ;~ define tSrcBmp dword[r15 + 0] ;~ define tDestBmp dword[r15 + 8] ;~ define strideS dword[r15 + 16] ;~ define strideD dword[r15 + 20] ;~ define width dword[r15 + 24] ;~ define height dword[r15 + 28] ;~ define colorTblSize dword[r15 + 32] ;~ define t1 dword[r15 + 36] ;not needed ;~ define t2 dword[r15 + 40] ;not needed push rdi push rsi push rbx push rbp mov qword r15, rcx xor rcx, rcx align 16 _y: mov eax, ecx mul dword[r15 + 16] mov r9, rax mov eax, ecx mul dword[r15 + 20] mov r10, rax xor rbx, rbx _x: mov rax, 3 mul rbx mov rdx, r10 add rdx, rax add rdx, [r15 + 8] mov r8, r9 add r8, rax add r8, [r15 + 32] add r8, [r15] mov rax, [r8] mov [rdx], rax ;copy 64 bits inc ebx inc ebx cmp ebx, dword[r15 + 24] jbe _x inc ecx cmp ecx, dword[r15 + 28] jbe _y pop rbp pop rbx pop rsi pop rdi ret 8 #ce _ASM24_x64  
      If you find a TGA image which is in scope of this script but doesn't convert it properly, please report it here.
      Thanks.
    • By UEZ
      Since monoceres has released 
      I searched for a way to map the 2D image of the earth to a 3D sphere with rotation.

Here the result (after 9 years of research ^^) as a non realistic physical animation:
       ==> 

Due to the fact that AutoIt / GDI+ are not that fast I couldn't add a moon animation additionally.

Thanks to one of Eukalyptus' code to pointing me to the right direction. U rock man. 

Source code extract only - not working because of missing binary data (images):
      ;coded by UEZ build 2017-03-18 #pragma compile(x64, false) #pragma compile(Icon, "c:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Icons\au3.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit Global Const $iW = 800, $iW2 = ($iW - 100) / 2, $iH = 500, $fRad = ACos(-1) / 180, $sTitle = "GDI+ Rotating Earth v1.7 coded by UEZ 2017" AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) GDIPlus_RotatingEarth() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func GDIPlus_RotatingEarth() $bExit = False $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW, $iH) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ;create canvas elements Local Const $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW, $iH) Local Const $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) Local Const $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_INTERPOLATIONMODE_NEARESTNEIGHBOR) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HALF) Local Const $hBrush_Clr = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000), _ $hBrush_FPS = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFF0F0F0), _ $hFormat_FPS = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate(), _ $hFamily_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Arial"), _ $hFont_FPS = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily_FPS, 8), _ $tLayout_FPS = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, 0, 60, 16), _ $hImage_Earth = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Earth()), _ $hImage_Galaxy = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Galaxy()), _ $hImage_Clouds = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Clouds()), _ $hImage_Moon = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Moon()), _ $hImage_USSE = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_USSE()), _ $hMatrix = _GDIPlus_MatrixCreate(), $hMatrix2 = _GDIPlus_MatrixCreate(), _ $hPath = _GDIPlus_PathCreate(), $hPath2 = _GDIPlus_PathCreate(), _ $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xC0FFFFFF, 1) _GDIPlus_ImageRotateFlip($hImage_USSE, 4) Local $aDim = _GDIPlus_ImageGetDimension($hImage_Earth) Local $hGfx = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hImage_Earth) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGfx, "Coded by UEZ 2017 ^^", $hFont_FPS, _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, $aDim[1] / 2 - 4, 120, 12), $hFormat_FPS, $hBrush_FPS) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hGfx) Local Const $hTexture_Earth = _GDIPlus_TextureCreate($hImage_Earth), $hTexture_Clouds = _GDIPlus_TextureCreate($hImage_Clouds) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipTranslateTextureTransform", "ptr", $hTexture_Earth, "float", -200, "float", 0, "long", 0) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipTranslateTextureTransform", "ptr", $hTexture_Clouds, "float", -100, "float", 0, "long", 0) Local $iDiameter = $aDim[0] < $aDim[1] ? $aDim[0] : $aDim[1], _ $fDiameter2 = $iDiameter / 2, _ $fDX = ($iW - $iDiameter) / 2, $fDY = ($iH - $iDiameter) / 2 _GDIPlus_PathAddEllipse($hPath, $fDX - 1, $fDY - 1, $iDiameter + 2, $iDiameter + 2) Local Const $hBrush = _GDIPlus_PathBrushCreateFromPath($hPath) _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetCenterColor($hBrush, 0x02000008) _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetCenterPoint($hBrush, $fDX + $fDiameter2 + 1, $fDY + $fDiameter2 + 1) _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetSurroundColor($hBrush, 0xF8000000) _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetGammaCorrection($hBrush, 1) _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetFocusScales($hBrush, 0.50, 0.50) _GDIPlus_PathAddEllipse($hPath2, -1, -1, 201, 201) Local Const $hBrush2 = _GDIPlus_PathBrushCreateFromPath($hPath2) _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetCenterColor($hBrush2, 0x0800000) _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetCenterPoint($hBrush2, 100, 100) _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetSurroundColor($hBrush2, 0xFF000000) _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetGammaCorrection($hBrush2, 1) _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetFocusScales($hBrush2, 0.50, 0.50) $hGfx = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hImage_Moon) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillEllipse($hGfx, -1, -1, 201, 201, $hBrush2) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hGfx) $iFPS = 0 GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") AdlibRegister("CalcFPS", 1000) Local $fTimer1, $fTimer2, $fScale, $fTmp, $fX, $fSin, $fZ, $fS, $zz, $z = 90, $iStep = 4 ;the higher $iStep is the faster the animation but lower the quality. Local $fPosX, $fPosY, $fSize, $fSpeed, $aMeteor[4] = [0, 10 + Random() * ($iH - 20), 5 + Random() * 10, 5 + Random() * 10] $fPosX = $iW + 60 $fPosY = Random() * ($iH - 100) + 50 $fSize = 0.5 + Random() * 2 $fSpeed = Random() * 3 + 1 $fTimer1 = TimerInit() $fTimer2 = TimerInit() Do DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRect", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hImage_Galaxy, "float", 0, "float", 0, _ "float", $iW, "float", $iH) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetSmoothingMode", "handle", $hCanvas, "int", 4) If TimerDiff($fTimer1) > 10000 Then DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawLine", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hPen, "float", $aMeteor[0], "float", $aMeteor[1], _ "float", $aMeteor[0] + $aMeteor[2] * 3, "float", $aMeteor[1] + $aMeteor[3] * 3) $aMeteor[0] += $aMeteor[2] $aMeteor[1] += $aMeteor[3] If BitOR($aMeteor[0] > $iW, $aMeteor[1] > $iH, $aMeteor[0] < 0, $aMeteor[1] < 0) Then $aMeteor[0] = 0 $aMeteor[1] = Random() * ($iH * 0.75) $aMeteor[2] = 8 + Random() * 12 $aMeteor[3] = 7 + Random() * 10 $fTimer1 = TimerInit() EndIf EndIf If TimerDiff($fTimer2) > 30000 Then DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRect", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hImage_USSE, "float", $fPosX, "float", $fPosY, _ "float", 50 * $fSize, "float", 12 * $fSize) $fPosX -= $fSpeed If $fPosX < -100 Then $fPosX = $iW + 30 $fPosY = Random() * ($iH - 100) + 50 $fSize = Random() * 2 $fSpeed = Random() * 3 + 1 $fTimer2 = TimerInit() EndIf EndIf $zz = $z * $fRad $fX = $iW2 - Cos($zz) * 345 $z -= 0.5 $fZ = Sin($zz) $fS = 100 - $fZ * 50 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetSmoothingMode", "handle", $hCanvas, "int", 1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipTranslateTextureTransform", "ptr", $hTexture_Earth, "float", 0.75, "float", 0, "long", 0) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipTranslateTextureTransform", "ptr", $hTexture_Clouds, "float", 1.25, "float", 0, "long", 0) If $fZ > 0 Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hCanvas, $hImage_Moon, $fX, 110, $fS, $fS) For $i = 1 To $fDiameter2 Step $iStep $fScale = 1 + $i / $fDiameter2 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetMatrixElements", "handle", $hMatrix, "float", 1.0, "float", 0.0, "float", 0.0, "float", 1.0, "float", 0.0, "float", 0.0) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipTranslateMatrix", "handle", $hMatrix, "float", $fDX + $fDiameter2, "float", $fDY + $fDiameter2, "int", 0) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipScaleMatrix", "handle", $hMatrix, "float", $fScale, "float", $fScale, "int", 0) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipTranslateMatrix", "handle", $hMatrix, "float", -$fDiameter2, "float", -$fDiameter2, "int", 0) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetWorldTransform", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hMatrix) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hTexture_Earth, _ "float", $i, "float", $i, "float", $iDiameter -2 * $i, "float", $iDiameter - 2 * $i) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hTexture_Clouds, _ "float", $i, "float", $i, "float", $iDiameter -2 * $i, "float", $iDiameter - 2 * $i) Next _GDIPlus_MatrixSetElements($hMatrix) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTransform($hCanvas, $hMatrix) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", $fDX, "float", $fDY, "float", $iDiameter, "float", $iDiameter) Else For $i = 1 To $fDiameter2 Step $iStep $fScale = 1 + $i / $fDiameter2 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetMatrixElements", "handle", $hMatrix, "float", 1.0, "float", 0.0, "float", 0.0, "float", 1.0, "float", 0.0, "float", 0.0) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipTranslateMatrix", "handle", $hMatrix, "float", $fDX + $fDiameter2, "float", $fDY + $fDiameter2, "int", 0) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipScaleMatrix", "handle", $hMatrix, "float", $fScale, "float", $fScale, "int", 0) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipTranslateMatrix", "handle", $hMatrix, "float", -$fDiameter2, "float", -$fDiameter2, "int", 0) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetWorldTransform", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hMatrix) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hTexture_Earth, _ "float", $i, "float", $i, "float", $iDiameter - 2 * $i, "float", $iDiameter - 2 * $i) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hTexture_Clouds, _ "float", $i, "float", $i, "float", $iDiameter - 2 * $i, "float", $iDiameter - 2 * $i) Next _GDIPlus_MatrixSetElements($hMatrix) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTransform($hCanvas, $hMatrix) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hCanvas, "handle", $hBrush, "float", $fDX, "float", $fDY, "float", $iDiameter, "float", $iDiameter) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hCanvas, $hImage_Moon, $fX, 110, $fS, $fS) EndIf _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hCanvas, "FPS: " & $iShowFPS, $hFont_FPS, $tLayout_FPS, $hFormat_FPS, $hBrush_FPS) ;draw background message text _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) ;blit drawn bitmap to GUI $iFPS += 1 If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until False ;Not Sleep(10) AdlibUnRegister("CalcFPS") ;release resources _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush2) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath2) _GDIPlus_MatrixDispose($hMatrix) _GDIPlus_MatrixDispose($hMatrix2) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage_Earth) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage_Galaxy) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage_Clouds) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage_Moon) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hImage_USSE) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hTexture_Earth) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hTexture_Clouds) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont_FPS) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily_FPS) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat_FPS) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Clr) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_FPS) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI, $hDC) GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_RotatingEarth Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func CalcFPS() ;display FPS $iShowFPS = $iFPS $iFPS = 0 EndFunc ;==>CalcFPS ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2016-12-01 ...  
      Download: Rotating Earth v1.7.au3
      In line 92 you can modify the $iStep variable -> the higher $iStep is the faster the animation & lower the quality.

So long...
    • By UEZ
      AutoIt Windows Screenshooter
      Key Features:
      takes easily a screenshot from any visible window capture any region of the desktop incl. freehand capturing capture GUI controls and GUI menus separately capture a marked area every x seconds for a duration of y seconds create a GIF animation from saved frames (Vista or higher os required) capture to AVI file (without audio!) takes a screenshot from web sites (available only on Win7+ os and when Aero is enabled) put images to clipboard to paste to other applications easily color picker save image in different formats and also to PDF! add timestamp to saved images simple image editing options: greyscale, b&w, invert, rotate +-90° send image to printer and default email client preview of captured screens incl. zoom option multi monitor support display pixel color under mouse ruler basic image editor (paint, highlight, ellipse, rectangle, text and some graphic FX) watermark captured image no 3rd party tools or DLLs used - pure AutoIt! fully portable - no installation is needed multi language feature (Eng, Ger, Tur, Fra and Rus only) drag'n'drop an image to the app for editing To do:
      capture content of scrollable window/control capture cascaded menus Due to DllCall("User32.dll", "int", "PrintWindow", "hwnd", $hWnd, "handle", $hMemDC, "int", 0) limitation some windows cannot be captured properly (GDI+, ProgDVB, etc.) but can take screenshots of hidden windows. One workaround is to use full screen capturing (F11/F12) or "Grab Screen" function! Or try double click with rmb on listview items (beta).
      Download source code (9460 downloads previously): AutoIt Windows Screenshooter v1.84 Build 2019-08-18.7z (version 3.3.12.0+ needed!)
      You are not allowed to sell this code or just parts of it in a commercial project or modify it and distribute it with a different name!
      Download compiled Exe only: 4shared / Media Fire  / Softpedia (1.58mb)
      Distributing copies of the program in compiled format (exe) must be free of any fee!
      -----> click here to Donate!  
      (Current donators: 1. Cuong N.) 

It is designed for Win7+ operating systems with AERO enabled! E.g. on WinXP machines some functions are not working properly and might crash the application!
      AV scanners may have a negative impact the execution of compiled exe and might report any malware. I guarantee that there is no malicious code in the source code / exe!!! 
      Main GUI:

About Intro:

Basic Image Editor:

Watermark:

Click link for an enhanced version of Watermark Image.
      Credits:
      main code by UEZ additional code (alphabetical order) by Authenticity, AutoItObject Team, Eemuli, Eukalyptus, funkey, _Kurt, martin, monoceres, ProgAndy, taietel, trancexx, Ward, wolf9228 and Yashied! mesale0077 for turkish translation wakillon for french translation AZJIO for russian translation Keys:
      Main GUI:
      User your mouse to scroll preview window or
      Numpad 8: Scroll preview window up
      Numpad 2: Scroll preview window down
      Numpad 4: Scroll preview window left
      Numpad 6: Scroll preview window right
      Numpad +: zoom in preview window or mouse wheel down
      Numpad -: zoom out preview window or mouse wheel up
      F1: capture again on last position
      F5: refresh Windows Name list
      PRINTSCREEN: take screenshot from whole screen
      ALT+PRINTSCR: take a screenshot from active window
      F10: Undo made changes with Image Editing function
      F11: take screenshot from whole screen incl mouse cursor
      F12: take screenshot from whole screen
      Ctrl+Alt+F9 start "Grab Screen" mode
      Ctrl+Alt+F12: take a screenshot from active window using alternative screenshot functionality (beta)!
      Ctrl+r: call ruler
      Ctrl+s: save current displayed image
      Ctrl+x: exit program
      ctrl+w: call web grab input field (available only when Aero is enabled)
      Ctrl+i: call image editor
      Ctrl+m: call watermark editor
      Ctrl+z: undo
      Only available on Vista+ os: double click with rmb on list items to use alternative screenshot functionality (beta)!
      When 'Grab Screen' is clicked you can hold down the ctrl key to switch to 'grab controls' mode. Control under mouse will be framed red.
      ctrl + shift will take the screenshot of appropriate control. To capture GUI menus you can press rmb which simulates the lmb. When a menu is opened press shift additionally to capture it.
      Press and hold only the shift key to capture any region on the desktop using freehand capturing - release it so capture marked regions!
      Or just mark resize able area which you want to grab. Press CTRL key to grab marked area or right mouse button to capture the marked area every x seconds for a duration of y seconds.
      When saving the image just enter the extension you wish to use (*.jpg;*.png;*.bmp;*.gif;*.tif;*.pdf). Big thanks to taietel for his PDF UDF!
      Image Editor:
      s: save
      c: copy
      n: send
      h: highlighter
      p: pen
      r: rectangle
      e: ellipse
      a: arrow
      o: color
      t: text
      g: text config
      Watermark editor:

To start the app minimized just call it "Windows Screenshooter.exe /min"
      Maybe it is useful for someone...
      Any kind of comment is welcome.
      Br,
      UEZ
      Change log:

• By UEZ
      Nothing special - just another analogue clock.  -> Read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_railway_clock for more information.

Requires Windows7+ OS!

Widget style GUI:
      ;The Hilfiker / MobaTime Swiss Railway Clock ;Coded by UEZ build 2019-07-07 ;Thanks to Eukalyptus for the _CreateBrushedAluminum() function! #pragma Compile(Icon, "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n Break(0) #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <WinAPISysWin.au3> ProcessSetPriority(@AutoItPID, $PROCESS_LOW) _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit Global $iW, $iH, $iX, $iY, $sTitle = "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock v1.16" $iW = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_Size", 200) $iW = $iW < 100 ? 100 : $iW > 800 ? 800 : $iW $iH = $iW $iX = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_PosX", -1) $iY = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_PosY", -1) Global Const $fRad = ACos(-1) / 180, $fDeg = 180 / ACos(-1), $iTimer = 30, $ULW_ALPHA = 2, $SC_DRAGMOVE = 0xF012, $fDeltaShadow = 20 Global $hBitmap, $hHBitmap, $hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, $hBrush_Shadow, $hBrush_Update, $hPen_Update, $fDiameter = $iW, $fShadowAngle, $fMin_next, _ $fRadius = $fDiameter / 2, $fSec, $fMin, $fHr, $fAmplitude = 3, $fSize, $hOld Global $tSize = DllStructCreate($tagSIZE), $tSource = DllStructCreate($tagPOINT), $tBlend = DllStructCreate($tagBLENDFUNCTION) $tSize.X = $iW $tSize.Y = $iH $tBlend.Alpha = 255 $tBlend.Format = 1 Global Const $hScrDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI), $hMemDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hScrDC) AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClockWidget() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClockWidget() $bExit = False $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW, $iH, $iX, $iY, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_LAYERED)) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ;create canvas elements $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow) $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap) Local Const $iAlpha = 0x0D / $iW * 200 $hBrush_Shadow = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(BitShift(0x0D + $iAlpha, -24) + 0x202020) $hPen_Update = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFA02020) $hBrush_Update = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) $hBitmap_Clock = GenerateClockBg($fDiameter) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") $fMin_next = @MIN GUIRegisterMsg($WM_LBUTTONDOWN, "_WM_LBUTTONDOWN") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "Draw") ;$WM_TIMER = 0x0113 Local $iID = DllCall("User32.dll", "uint_ptr", "SetTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", 1, "uint", $iTimer, "ptr", 0)[0] Do If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(100) ;release resources GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "") DllCall("user32.dll", "bool", "KillTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", $iID) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_LBUTTONDOWN, "") _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen_Update) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Shadow) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Update) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC(0, $hScrDC) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hMemDC) IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_Size", WinGetPos($hGUI)[2]) IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_PosX", WinGetPos($hGUI)[0]) IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_PosY", WinGetPos($hGUI)[1]) GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClockWidget Func Draw($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCanvas, 0x00000000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, 0, 0, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow) UpdateClock($hCanvas, $fDiameter) $hHBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap) $hOld = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hHBitmap) _WinAPI_UpdateLayeredWindow($hGUI, $hScrDC, 0, DllStructGetPtr($tSize), $hMemDC, DllStructGetPtr($tSource), 0, DllStructGetPtr($tBlend), $ULW_ALPHA) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hOld) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) EndFunc ;==>Draw Func _WM_LBUTTONDOWN($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) Switch $hWnd Case $hGUI _SendMessage($hWnd, $WM_SYSCOMMAND, $SC_DRAGMOVE, 0) EndSwitch EndFunc ;==>_WM_LBUTTONDOWN Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func UpdateClock($hGfx, $fDiameter) Static $bBounce = 0, $f = 0 Local $m1 = $fDiameter * 0.015 ;hour $fHr = 30 * (@HOUR + @MIN / 60) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fHr) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0375, _ $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 2.5, _ $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, _ $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.2, $iWidth2, $iWidth22, $fPosY2 _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFF101010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) ;~ DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ ;~ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ ;~ "float", $fPosY, _ ;~ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) Local $tPoints = DllStructCreate("float p[8]"), $factor = $iW / 160 ; 1----2 ; | | ; 4----3 ;1 $tPoints.p(1) = $fRadius - $iWidth12 $tPoints.p(2) = $fPosY ;2 $tPoints.p(3) = $tPoints.p(1) + $iWidth1 $tPoints.p(4) = $fPosY ;3 $tPoints.p(5) = $tPoints.p(3) + $factor $tPoints.p(6) = $fPosY + $iHeight1 ;4 $tPoints.p(7) = $tPoints.p(1) - $factor $tPoints.p(8) = $tPoints.p(6) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillPolygon", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "struct*", $tPoints, "int", 4, "int", "FillModeAlternate") _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;min If $fMin_next <> @MIN Then $bBounce = 1 Switch $bBounce Case 1 $fMin = (6 * Mod(($fMin_next + 1), 60)) + Sin($f * 1.9) * $fAmplitude If $fAmplitude = 0 Then $fMin_next = @MIN $f = 0 $fAmplitude = 3 $bBounce = 0 Else $fAmplitude -= 0.5 $fAmplitude = $fAmplitude <= 0 ? 0 : $fAmplitude $f += 1 EndIf Case Else $fMin = (6 * @MIN) EndSwitch _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fMin) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.03 $iHeight1 = $fRadius $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.1 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) ;~ DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ ;~ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ ;~ "float", $fPosY, _ ;~ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) ;1 $tPoints.p(1) = $fRadius - $iWidth12 $tPoints.p(2) = $fPosY ;2 $tPoints.p(3) = $tPoints.p(1) + $iWidth1 $tPoints.p(4) = $fPosY ;3 $tPoints.p(5) = $tPoints.p(3) + $factor $tPoints.p(6) = $fPosY + $iHeight1 ;4 $tPoints.p(7) = $tPoints.p(1) - $factor $tPoints.p(8) = $tPoints.p(6) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillPolygon", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "struct*", $tPoints, "int", 4, "int", "FillModeAlternate") _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;sec $fSec = 6 * (@SEC * 1.02564 + @MSEC / 1000) If $fSec >= 360 Then $fSec = 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fSec) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.27 $fPosY2 = $fDiameter * 0.19 $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0095 $iHeight1 = $fRadius * 1.3 - $fPosY $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.083333 $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 ;shadow seconds DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667, "float", $iHeight1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY2 + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) ;seconds _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFFC01010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22, _ "float", $fPosY2, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;button in the center DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hPen_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) EndFunc ;==>UpdateClock Func GenerateClockBg($fDiameter, $iBGColor = 0xF8FFFFFF) Local Const $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow), $hGfx = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap), _ $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid($iBGColor), $fBorderSize = $fDiameter * 0.03333, _ $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateBlur($fDiameter / 50, 1), $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xA0000000, $fBorderSize) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTextRenderingHint($hGfx, 4) Local Const $fSize = $fDiameter * 0.942 - $fBorderSize / 2 Local Const $hLBrush = _GDIPlus_LineBrushCreate($fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize, 0xFCFFFFFF, 0xF8F0F0F0, 3) _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetSigmaBlend($hLBrush, 0.33333) _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetGammaCorrection($hLBrush) Local Const $hMatrix = _GDIPlus_MatrixCreate() _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, -$fSize, -$fSize, True) _GDIPlus_MatrixRotate($hMatrix, 90, True) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, $fSize, $fSize, True) _GDIPlus_LineBrushMultiplyTransform($hLBrush, $hMatrix, True) _GDIPlus_MatrixDispose($hMatrix) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize, $hLBrush) ;~ Local Const $hPath = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() ;~ _GDIPlus_PathAddEllipse($hPath, $fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize) ;~ Local $hLBrush = _GDIPlus_PathBrushCreateFromPath($hPath) ;~ _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetCenterColor($hLBrush, 0xF8F0F0FF) ;~ _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetCenterPoint($hLBrush, $fSize * 0.70, $fSize * 0.70) ;~ _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetSurroundColor($hLBrush, 0xFBFFFFFF) ;~ _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetGammaCorrection($hLBrush, True) ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($hGfx, $hPath, $hLBrush) ;~ _GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath) Local $fShadow_vx = $fDiameter * 0.0095, $fShadow_vy = $fDiameter * 0.01 $fShadowAngle = ATan($fShadow_vy / $fShadow_vx) * $fDeg If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy >= 0 Then $fShadowAngle += 180 If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy < 0 Then $fShadowAngle -= 180 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vy, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyEffect($hBitmap, $hEffect) _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, 0xF0000000) Local Const $hBitmap_Texture = _CreateBrushedAluminum($fDiameter, $fDiameter, $fShadowAngle) Local Const $hTexture = _GDIPlus_TextureCreate($hBitmap_Texture) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetPenBrushFill", "ptr", $hPen, "ptr", $hTexture) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, -6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.026667, $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 10, $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.083333, _ $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.013333, $iHeight2 = $fDiameter * 0.0416667, $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 For $i = 0 To 59 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, 6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Switch Mod($i, 5) Case 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth12, $fPosY, $iWidth1, $iHeight1, $hBrush) Case Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth22, $fPosY, $iWidth2, $iHeight2, $hBrush) EndSwitch Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Au3_Icon()) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hBitmap_Logo, $fDiameter * 0.125, $fDiameter * 0.125) Local $aDim = _GDIPlus_ImageGetDimension($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGfx, $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled, $fRadius - $aDim[0] / 2, $fRadius / 2, $aDim[0], $aDim[1]) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) Local Const $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Segoe Script"), $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, $fDiameter * 0.025), $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($hFormat, 1) _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetLineAlign($hFormat, 1) _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush, 0xE0000000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGfx, "Clock coded by" & @CRLF & "UEZ", $hFont, _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($fRadius - $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius + $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius * 0.4, $fRadius * 0.4), $hFormat, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Texture) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hTexture) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_EffectDispose($hEffect) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hLBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx) Return $hBitmap EndFunc ;==>GenerateClockBg Func _CreateBrushedAluminum($iW, $iH, $fLightAngle = 40, $iBlurDist = 12, $fBlurTrans = 0.6666, $fRed = 0.8, $fGreen = 0.9, $fBlue = 1, $iLightColor = 0xF0FFFFFF, $fLightSigma = 0.5, $fLightScale = 0.83) ;coded by Eukalyptus! $iBlurDist = Ceiling($iBlurDist) $iBlurDist += 1 - Mod($iBlurDist, 2) Local $iOverSize = 0 For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 $iOverSize += $i + $i + 1 Next Local $iWO = $iW + $iOverSize ;========================================= ; Add Noise ;========================================= Local $iNoiseSize = 40 Local $hBmp_Noise = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize) Local $hGfx_Noise = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Noise) Local $tData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBmp_Noise, 0, 0, $iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize, BitOR($GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_ILMWRITE), $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local $iStride = DllStructGetData($tData, "Stride") Local $iWidth = DllStructGetData($tData, "Width") Local $iHeight = DllStructGetData($tData, "Height") Local $pScan0 = DllStructGetData($tData, "Scan0") Local $tPixel = DllStructCreate("dword[" & $iWidth * $iHeight & "];", $pScan0) Local $iAmp For $row = 0 To $iHeight - 1 For $col = 0 To $iWidth - 1 $iAmp = Random(0, 0xFF, 1) DllStructSetData($tPixel, 1, BitOR(0xFF000000, BitShift($iAmp, -16), BitShift($iAmp, -8), $iAmp), $row * $iWidth + $col + 1) Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBmp_Noise, $tData) ;========================================= ; Create Full NoiseBitmap ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY For $y = 0 To $iH Step $iNoiseSize / 2 For $x = 0 To $iWO Step $iNoiseSize / 2 $iXOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iYOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iSizeX = $iNoiseSize - $iXOff $iSizeY = $iNoiseSize - $iYOff _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGfx_Full, $hBmp_Noise, $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY, $x, $y, $iSizeX, $iSizeY) Next Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Noise) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Noise) ;========================================= ; MotionBlur ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full2 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full2, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $tColorMatrix = DllStructCreate("float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5];") DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, 1, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, 1, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, 1, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, $fBlurTrans, 4) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 5, 1, 5) Local $hImgAttrib = _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesCreate() DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full2, "ptr", $hBmp_Full, _ "float", $i, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If $i >= $iBlurDist Then DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, $fRed, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, $fGreen, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, $fBlue, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, 1, 4) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) EndIf DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full, "ptr", $hBmp_Full2, _ "float", $i + 1, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) Next _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesDispose($hImgAttrib) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full2) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full) ;========================================= ; Add Light ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Alu = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local $hGfx_Alu = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Alu) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Alu, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Alu, 3) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGfx_Alu, $hBmp_Full, -$iOverSize, 0) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full) Local $tPointF1 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") Local $tPointF2 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") DllStructSetData($tPointF2, 2, $iH * $fLightScale) $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipCreateLineBrush", "struct*", $tPointF1, "struct*", $tPointF2, "uint", 0, "uint", $iLightColor, "int", 0, "handle*", 0) If @error Or Not IsArray($aResult) Then Return SetError(1, 4, False) Local $hBrush = $aResult[6] _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetSigmaBlend($hBrush, $fLightSigma) _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetGammaCorrection($hBrush) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipRotateLineTransform", "ptr", $hBrush, "float", $fLightAngle, "int", 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx_Alu, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Alu) Return $hBmp_Alu EndFunc ;==>_CreateBrushedAluminum ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2018-02-02 Func _Au3_Icon($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $Au3_Icon $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= 'gMTEOQcCqIo4RlkpVRu2Uk129w8DneWxeO9v3N79l+pCnuVfxvRfCdkLwIDXAPnSf33tU+fOnvktEXNFUUi1af3e3sHXNRQfA746P0+p4eJlxJ9D5I3OR09fPnfml6vD5m6rubCdRC4FAUDNdDTOe977ej2NUjOjdzxgNBwVh73h3/ooGXrvk2w8esE0PI9Nus11oM9rhHzhi//xtpXV1c+msW92uz0ODw6fA/1t4Es8GDEu3kDcFRclP6Ua2nGcbMdxvI4hzossLdQvAeRFeS/Liv00jddUtej2Bs9pKP4TDYdgOdBD3C4h2wcCrx1M/8kn7j2Y/gxwM03Tz2RZdouHo4GLOuA2EGliNBGpY3qM8+uAoeV3MBvjXBucTJ5dfIcwGgIGlIDxOjAx8DrhgQioEdUjxCmmEQDlaDATGTPF+JRKv24Dbp71GX9M8L84Jo46QVTs6gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==' Local $bString = _WinAPI_Base64Decode($Au3_Icon) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) $bString = Binary($bString) If $bSaveBinary Then Local Const $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\au3-icon2.png", 18) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, $bString) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_Au3_Icon Func _WinAPI_Base64Decode($sB64String) Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]") $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1) EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_Base64Decode  
      Download: GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock v1.16 (Widget).au3

GUI version (discontinued):
      ;the Hilfiker / MobaTime Swiss Railway Clock ;coded by UEZ build 2018-03-01 ;thanks to Eukalyptus for the _CreateBrushedAluminum() function! #Pragma Compile(Icon, "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n Break(0) #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> ProcessSetPriority(@AutoItPID, $PROCESS_LOW) _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit Global Const $iW = 512, $iH = $iW, $iWh = $iW / 2, $iHh = $iH / 2, $sTitle = "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock v1.1" Global Const $fRad = ACos(-1) / 180, $fDeg = 180 / ACos(-1), $iTimer = 30, $fDeltaShadow = $iW * 0.020 Global $hDC, $hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, $hBrush_Shadow, $hBrush_Update, $hPen_Update, $fDiameter = $iW, $hDC_backbuffer, $fShadowAngle, $fMin_next, _ $fRadius = $fDiameter / 2, $fSec, $fMin, $fHr, $fAmplitude = 3 AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock() $bExit = False $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow, -1, -1, -1, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF, $hGUI) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ;~ GUISetCursor(16, 1) ;create canvas elements $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow) $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) $hBrush_Shadow = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0x14A0A0A0) $hPen_Update = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFA02020) $hBrush_Update = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) $fDiameter = $fDiameter < 128 ? 128 : $fDiameter > 1024 ? 1024 : $fDiameter $hBitmap_Clock = GenerateClockBg($fDiameter) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") $fMin_next = @MIN GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "Draw") ;$WM_TIMER = 0x0113 Local $iID = DllCall("User32.dll", "uint_ptr", "SetTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", 1, "uint", $iTimer, "ptr", 0)[0] Do If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(100) ;release resources GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "") DllCall("user32.dll", "bool", "KillTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", $iID) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen_Update) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Shadow) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Update) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI, $hDC) GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock Func Draw($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, 0, 0, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow) UpdateClock($hCanvas, $fDiameter) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) EndFunc Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func UpdateClock($hGfx, $fDiameter) Static $bBounce = 0, $f = 0 Local $m1 = $fDiameter * 0.015 ;hour $fHr = 30 * (@HOUR + @MIN / 60) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fHr) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0375, _ $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 2.5, _ $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, _ $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.2, $iWidth2, $iWidth22, $fPosY2 _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFF101010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;min If $fMin_next <> @MIN Then $bBounce = 1 Switch $bBounce Case 1 $fMin = (6 * Mod(($fMin_next + 1), 60)) + Sin($f * 1.9) * $fAmplitude If $fAmplitude = 0 Then $fMin_next = @MIN $f = 0 $fAmplitude = 3 $bBounce = 0 Else $fAmplitude -= 0.5 $fAmplitude = $fAmplitude <= 0 ? 0 : $fAmplitude $f += 1 EndIf Case Else $fMin = (6 * @MIN) EndSwitch _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fMin) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.03 $iHeight1 = $fRadius $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.1 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;sec $fSec = 6 * (@SEC * 1.02564 + @MSEC / 1000) If $fSec >= 360 Then $fSec = 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fSec) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.27 $fPosY2 = $fDiameter * 0.19 $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0095 $iHeight1 = $fRadius * 1.3 - $fPosY $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.083333 $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 ;shadow seconds DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667, "float", $iHeight1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY2 + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) ;seconds _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFFC01010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22, _ "float", $fPosY2, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;button in the center DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hPen_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) EndFunc Func GenerateClockBg($fDiameter) Local Const $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow), $hGfx = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap), _ $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000), $fBorderSize = $fDiameter * 0.03333, _ $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateBlur($fDiameter / 50, 0), $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xA0000000, $fBorderSize) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTextRenderingHint($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGfx, 0xFFFFFFFF) Local Const $fSize = $fDiameter * 0.95 - $fBorderSize / 2 Local $fShadow_vx = $fDiameter * 0.0095, $fShadow_vy = $fDiameter * 0.01 $fShadowAngle = ATan($fShadow_vy / $fShadow_vx) * $fDeg If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy >= 0 Then $fShadowAngle += 180 If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy < 0 Then $fShadowAngle -= 180 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vy, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyEffect($hBitmap, $hEffect) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, 0xF0000000) Local Const $hBitmap_Texture = _CreateBrushedAluminum($fDiameter, $fDiameter, $fShadowAngle) Local Const $hTexture = _GDIPlus_TextureCreate($hBitmap_Texture) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetPenBrushFill", "ptr", $hPen, "ptr", $hTexture) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, -6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.026667, $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 10, $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.083333, _ $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.013333, $iHeight2 = $fDiameter * 0.0416667, $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 For $i = 0 to 59 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, 6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Switch Mod($i, 5) Case 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth12, $fPosY, $iWidth1, $iHeight1, $hBrush) Case Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth22, $fPosY, $iWidth2, $iHeight2, $hBrush) EndSwitch Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Au3_Icon()) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hBitmap_Logo, $fDiameter * 0.08, $fDiameter * 0.08) Local $aDim = _GDIPlus_ImageGetDimension($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGfx, $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled, $fRadius - $aDim[0] / 2, $fRadius / 1.75, $aDim[0], $aDim[1]) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) Local Const $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Segoe Script"), $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, $fDiameter * 0.025), $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($hFormat, 1) _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetLineAlign($hFormat, 1) ;~ _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush, 0xFF400000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGfx, "Clock by" & @CRLF & "UEZ", $hFont, _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($fRadius - $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius + $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius * 0.4, $fRadius * 0.4), $hFormat, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Texture) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hTexture) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_EffectDispose($hEffect) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx) Return $hBitmap EndFunc Func _CreateBrushedAluminum($iW, $iH, $fLightAngle = 40, $iBlurDist = 12, $fBlurTrans = 0.6666, $fRed = 0.8, $fGreen = 0.9, $fBlue = 1, $iLightColor = 0xF0FFFFFF, $fLightSigma = 0.5, $fLightScale = 0.83) ;coded by Eukalyptus! $iBlurDist = Ceiling($iBlurDist) $iBlurDist += 1 - Mod($iBlurDist, 2) Local $iOverSize = 0 For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 $iOverSize += $i + $i + 1 Next Local $iWO = $iW + $iOverSize ;========================================= ; Add Noise ;========================================= Local $iNoiseSize = 40 Local $hBmp_Noise = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize) Local $hGfx_Noise = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Noise) Local $tData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBmp_Noise, 0, 0, $iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize, BitOR($GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_ILMWRITE), $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local $iStride = DllStructGetData($tData, "Stride") Local $iWidth = DllStructGetData($tData, "Width") Local $iHeight = DllStructGetData($tData, "Height") Local $pScan0 = DllStructGetData($tData, "Scan0") Local $tPixel = DllStructCreate("dword[" & $iWidth * $iHeight & "];", $pScan0) Local $iAmp For $row = 0 To $iHeight - 1 For $col = 0 To $iWidth - 1 $iAmp = Random(0, 0xFF, 1) DllStructSetData($tPixel, 1, BitOR(0xFF000000, BitShift($iAmp, -16), BitShift($iAmp, -8), $iAmp), $row * $iWidth + $col + 1) Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBmp_Noise, $tData) ;========================================= ; Create Full NoiseBitmap ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY For $y = 0 To $iH Step $iNoiseSize / 2 For $x = 0 To $iWO Step $iNoiseSize / 2 $iXOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iYOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iSizeX = $iNoiseSize - $iXOff $iSizeY = $iNoiseSize - $iYOff _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGfx_Full, $hBmp_Noise, $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY, $x, $y, $iSizeX, $iSizeY) Next Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Noise) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Noise) ;========================================= ; MotionBlur ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full2 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full2, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $tColorMatrix = DllStructCreate("float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5];") DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, 1, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, 1, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, 1, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, $fBlurTrans, 4) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 5, 1, 5) Local $hImgAttrib = _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesCreate() DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full2, "ptr", $hBmp_Full, _ "float", $i, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If $i >= $iBlurDist Then DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, $fRed, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, $fGreen, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, $fBlue, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, 1, 4) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) EndIf DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full, "ptr", $hBmp_Full2, _ "float", $i + 1, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) Next _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesDispose($hImgAttrib) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full2) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full) ;========================================= ; Add Light ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Alu = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local $hGfx_Alu = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Alu) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Alu, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGfx_Alu, $hBmp_Full, -$iOverSize, 0) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full) Local $tPointF1 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") Local $tPointF2 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") DllStructSetData($tPointF2, 2, $iH * $fLightScale) $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipCreateLineBrush", "struct*", $tPointF1, "struct*", $tPointF2, "uint", 0, "uint", $iLightColor, "int", 0, "handle*", 0) If @error Or Not IsArray($aResult) Then Return SetError(1, 4, False) Local $hBrush = $aResult[6] _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetSigmaBlend($hBrush, $fLightSigma) _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetGammaCorrection($hBrush) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipRotateLineTransform", "ptr", $hBrush, "float", $fLightAngle, "int", 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx_Alu, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Alu) Return $hBmp_Alu EndFunc ;==>_CreateBrushedAluminum ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2018-02-02 Func _Au3_Icon($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $Au3_Icon $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= 'gMTEOQcCqIo4RlkpVRu2Uk129w8DneWxeO9v3N79l+pCnuVfxvRfCdkLwIDXAPnSf33tU+fOnvktEXNFUUi1af3e3sHXNRQfA746P0+p4eJlxJ9D5I3OR09fPnfml6vD5m6rubCdRC4FAUDNdDTOe977ej2NUjOjdzxgNBwVh73h3/ooGXrvk2w8esE0PI9Nus11oM9rhHzhi//xtpXV1c+msW92uz0ODw6fA/1t4Es8GDEu3kDcFRclP6Ua2nGcbMdxvI4hzossLdQvAeRFeS/Liv00jddUtej2Bs9pKP4TDYdgOdBD3C4h2wcCrx1M/8kn7j2Y/gxwM03Tz2RZdouHo4GLOuA2EGliNBGpY3qM8+uAoeV3MBvjXBucTJ5dfIcwGgIGlIDxOjAx8DrhgQioEdUjxCmmEQDlaDATGTPF+JRKv24Dbp71GX9M8L84Jo46QVTs6gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==' Local $bString = _WinAPI_Base64Decode($Au3_Icon) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) $bString = Binary($bString) If $bSaveBinary Then Local Const $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\au3-icon2.png", 18) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, $bString) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_Au3_Icon Func _WinAPI_Base64Decode($sB64String) Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]") $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1) EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_Base64Decode  
      If you want to run in x64 mode please use AutoIt version 3.3.14.3 since the bug in function _GDIPlus_EffectCreate() has been fixed!

• By Sidley
      Hello folks, I've been working on a couple of GDI+ gauges, they need a bit of polish here and there I'd appreciate it if you guys/girls could play around and give me some suggestions. Cheers.

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=Gauges With Sliders.exe #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <GDIplus.au3> #include <ColorConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> Global Const $width = @DesktopWidth * 3 / 4 Global Const $height = @DesktopHeight Global $title = "GDI+" ; Build your GUI here Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Global $hwnd = GUICreate($title, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, -1, -1, $WS_SIZEBOX) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "close") GUISetState() #Region Sliders Global $VariableMaxValue = 100 Global $SecondaryMaxValue = 100 Global $VariableMinValue = 0 Global $HexLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Hex Value: ", @DesktopWidth - 300, 50, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($HexLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idSliderThick = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 100, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 240, 0) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $ThickLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Thickness Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idSliderThick), @DesktopWidth - 300, 120, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($ThickLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idSliderVal = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 150, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableMinValue) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $ValLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Variable Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idSliderVal), @DesktopWidth - 300, 170, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($ValLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idSliderScale = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 200, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 20, 0) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $ScaleLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Scale Value: " & (GUICtrlRead($idSliderScale) * .1), @DesktopWidth - 300, 220, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($ScaleLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idStartAngleScale = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 250, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 360, 0) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $StartAngleLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Angle Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idStartAngleScale), @DesktopWidth - 300, 270, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($StartAngleLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idSweepScale = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 300, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 360, 0) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $SweepLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Sweep Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idSweepScale), @DesktopWidth - 300, 320, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($SweepLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idCheckmarksScale = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 350, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 20, 0) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $CheckmarkLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("No. of Checkmarks: " & GUICtrlRead($idCheckmarksScale), @DesktopWidth - 300, 370, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($CheckmarkLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idVarMin = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 450, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 0, -50) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $MinLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Min Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idVarMin), @DesktopWidth - 300, 470, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($MinLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $RadioGroup1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("", @DesktopWidth - 300, 500, 200, 50) Global $clockwiseCtrl = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Clockwise", @DesktopWidth - 280, 520, 80, 20) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_CHECKED) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $antiClockwiseCtrl = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Anti-clockwise", @DesktopWidth - 200, 520, 85, 20) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $RadioGroup2 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("", @DesktopWidth - 300, 550, 200, 50) Global $RadialCtrl = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Radial", @DesktopWidth - 280, 570, 80, 20) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_CHECKED) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $SquareCtrl = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Linear", @DesktopWidth - 200, 570, 85, 20) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) GUICtrlSetData($idSliderThick, 35) GUICtrlSetData($idSliderScale, 10) GUICtrlSetData($idStartAngleScale, 180) GUICtrlSetData($idSweepScale, 180) GUICtrlSetData($idCheckmarksScale, 10) #EndRegion Sliders GUISetBkColor(0x303030) Global $aWindowSize = WinGetClientSize($hwnd) ; Load your GDI+ resources here: _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $graphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hwnd) Global $bitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromGraphics($width, $height, $graphics) Global $backbuffer = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($bitmap) While 1 _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($backbuffer, 0xFF303030) Sleep(50) #Region Test Variables Global $Thickness = GUICtrlRead($idSliderThick) Global $Variable = GUICtrlRead($idSliderVal) Global $tValue = 0xFF000000 Global $rValue = 0x00FF0000 Global $gValue = BitShift((255 - (($Variable / $VariableMaxValue) * 255)), -8) Global $bValue = 0x00 Global $ScalingFactor = GUICtrlRead($idSliderScale) / 10 GUICtrlSetData($HexLabel, "Hex Value: " & HEX(BitOR($tValue, $rValue, $gValue, $bValue))) Global $PenColour = ("0x" & HEX(BitOR($tValue, $rValue, $gValue, $bValue))) GUICtrlSetData($ValLabel, "Variable Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idSliderVal)) GUICtrlSetData($ThickLabel, "Thickness Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idSliderThick)) GUICtrlSetData($ScaleLabel, "Scale Value: " & (GUICtrlRead($idSliderScale) * .1)) GUICtrlSetData($StartAngleLabel, "Angle Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idStartAngleScale)) GUICtrlSetData($SweepLabel, "Sweep Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idSweepScale)) GUICtrlSetData($CheckmarkLabel, "No. Of Checkmarks: " & GUICtrlRead($idCheckmarksScale)) GUICtrlSetData($MinLabel, "Min Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idVarMin)) GUICtrlSetLimit($idSliderVal, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableMinValue) Local $Radius = 300 If GUICtrlRead($clockwiseCtrl) = $GUI_CHECKED Then Local $Clockwise = True Else Local $Clockwise = False EndIf Local $StartAngle = GUICtrlRead($idStartAngleScale) Local $SweepAngle = GUICtrlRead($idSweepScale) Local $CentrePointX = 500 Local $CentrePointY = 500 Local $NoOfCheckmarks = GUICtrlRead($idCheckmarksScale) Local $CheckLength = 15 Local $AllowedLimit = 75 Local $VariableLimit = True Local $VariableMinValue = GUICtrlRead($idVarMin) #EndRegion Test Variables #Region Function Call If GUICtrlRead($RadialCtrl) = $GUI_CHECKED Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, _Gauges_DrawRadialGauge($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Variable, $ScalingFactor, $Clockwise, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, $VariableMaxValue, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, $VariableLimit, $AllowedLimit, $VariableMinValue)) GUICtrlSetState($idSliderThick, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($ThickLabel, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($idStartAngleScale, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($StartAngleLabel, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($idSweepScale, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($SweepLabel, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($RadioGroup1, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($clockwiseCtrl, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($antiClockwiseCtrl, $GUI_SHOW) Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, _Gauges_DrawLinearGauge($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, 600, 100, $Variable, $ScalingFactor, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableLimit, $AllowedLimit, $VariableMinValue)) GUICtrlSetState($idSliderThick, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($ThickLabel, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($idStartAngleScale, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($StartAngleLabel, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($idSweepScale, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($SweepLabel, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($RadioGroup1, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($clockwiseCtrl, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($antiClockwiseCtrl, $GUI_HIDE) EndIf #EndRegion Function Call _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($graphics, $bitmap, 0, 0, $width, $height) WEnd Func close() _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($backbuffer) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($bitmap) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($graphics) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit EndFunc ;==>close #Region Functions #Region Draw Linear Gauge ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _Gauges_DrawLinearGauge ; Description ...: Creates a horizontal or vertical gauge in the graphics backbuffer ; Syntax.........: _Gauges_DrawLinearGauge(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $Variable, [$ScalingFactor = 1, [$NoOfCheckmarks = 6, [$CheckLength = 20, ; + [$VariableMaxValue = 256, [$VariableLimit = False, [$AllowedLimit = 0, [$VariableMinValue = 0]]]]]]] ) ; Parameters ....: $backbuffer - [byref] The graphics object to draw the gauge to. ; $CentrePointX - The horizontal coordinate of the centre of the gauge. ; $CentrePointY - The vertical coordinate of the centre of the gauge. ; $GaugeWidth - The width of the gauge (Duh). ; $GaugeHeight - The height of the gauge. ; $Variable - The variable used to change the gauge. ; $ScalingFactor - [optional] Scales the gauge by this factor. Default is 1, i.e. no scaling. ; $NoOfCheckmarks - [optional] The number of dashes indicating a scale around the gauge. Default is 6. ; $CheckLength - [optional] The length of the checkmarks in pixels. Default is 20. ; $VariableMaxValue - [optional] The maximum value of the variable. Default is 256. ; $VariableLimit - [optional] Boolean, if TRUE, displays a red limit indicator on the scale. Default is FALSE. ; $AllowedLimit -[optional] The value of the above limit if it is drawn. Default is 0. ; $VariableMinValue -[optional] The minimum value of the variable. Only used if negative numbers are required. Default is 0. ; Author ........: Simon Renardson (Sidley) ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: There is a more comprehensive function available, but I deemed it overkill for the majority of people. ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ ; Example .......: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== ;Draw a Linear gauge to the screen Func _Gauges_DrawLinearGauge(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $Variable, $ScalingFactor = 1, $NoOfCheckmarks = 6, $CheckLength = 20, $VariableMaxValue = 256, $VariableLimit = False, $AllowedLimit = 0, $VariableMinValue = 0) If $Variable >= 0 Then Local $BrushColour = ("0xFF4BF221") Else Local $BrushColour = ("0xFFFF0000") EndIf If $GaugeWidth >= $GaugeHeight Then Local $GaugeBrush = _GDIPlus_HatchBrushCreate(1, 0x00000000, $BrushColour) ;Set to vertical hatch if the gauge is horizontal Else Local $GaugeBrush = _GDIPlus_HatchBrushCreate(0, 0x00000000, $BrushColour) ;Set to horizontal hatch if the gauge is vertical EndIf Local $TextBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid($BrushColour) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() Local $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate("0xFF96A29F", 2 * $ScalingFactor) ; Off-white pen for outlines Local $AllowedPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate("0xFFFF0000", 8 * $ScalingFactor) ;Red pen for allowed speed indicators If $GaugeWidth >= $GaugeHeight Then ;If the gauge is to be length wise _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, $CentrePointX - ((($GaugeWidth / 2) + $VariableMinValue * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor), $CentrePointX - ((($GaugeWidth / 2) + $VariableMinValue * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))) * $ScalingFactor) + ($Variable * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, $CentrePointX - ((($GaugeWidth / 2) + $VariableMinValue * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))) * $ScalingFactor) + ($Variable * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor), $CentrePointX - ((($GaugeWidth / 2) + $VariableMinValue * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) _GDIPlus_PathCloseFigure($Path) Else ;If the gauge is to be height wise _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, ($CentrePointX + ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + (($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($VariableMinValue * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointX + ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + (($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($VariableMinValue * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor) - $Variable * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor) _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + (($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($VariableMinValue * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor) - $Variable * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor, ($CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + (($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($VariableMinValue * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor)) _GDIPlus_PathCloseFigure($Path) EndIf _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($backbuffer, $Path, $GaugeBrush) ;Draw the gauge _DrawBar($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableMinValue, $hPen, $ScalingFactor) ;Draw the outline for the gauge _DrawLinearGaugeCheckMarks($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $ScalingFactor, $VariableMaxValue, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, $hPen) ;Draw the checkmarks for the gauge If $VariableLimit Then _DrawLinearAllowedSpeed($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $VariableMaxValue, $AllowedLimit, $AllowedPen, $ScalingFactor, $VariableLimit) ;Draw the allowed speed indicator(s) for the gauge EndIf _LinearGaugeText($backbuffer, $Variable, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $ScalingFactor, $TextBrush) ;Put the gauge text above the gauge _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) ;Tidy up _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($GaugeBrush) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($AllowedPen) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($TextBrush) EndFunc ;==>_DrawLinearGauge ;Draw the text for the main gauge Func _LinearGaugeText(ByRef $backbuffer, $Variable, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $ScalingFactor, ByRef $TextBrush) Local $FontSize = 80 * $ScalingFactor ;Linear gauge font size Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() Local $Format = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() Local $Family = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Agency FB") ;Centre text font Local $Font = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($Family, $FontSize, 2) _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($Format, 2) ;Right align _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($backbuffer, 2) ;Change smoothing mode for text If $GaugeWidth >= $GaugeHeight Then Local $Layout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($CentrePointX - ($FontSize * $ScalingFactor / 2), $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2 * $ScalingFactor) - $FontSize * 1.5 * $ScalingFactor) ;Set text position for inner text Else Local $Layout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor - $FontSize * 2, ($CentrePointY - $FontSize * $ScalingFactor / 2)) ;Set text positionfor inner text EndIf _GDIPlus_PathAddString($Path, $Variable, $Layout, $Family, 0, $FontSize * $ScalingFactor) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($backbuffer, $Path, $TextBrush) $Layout = 0 _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($Font) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($Format) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($Family) EndFunc ;==>_LinearGaugeText ;Draw the outline of the gauge Func _DrawBar(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableMinValue, ByRef $hPen, $ScalingFactor = 1) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointX + ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor) _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, $CentrePointX + ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor) _GDIPlus_PathCloseFigure($Path) If $GaugeWidth >= $GaugeHeight Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2 * $ScalingFactor) - $VariableMinValue * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2 * $ScalingFactor) - $VariableMinValue * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $hPen) Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2 * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + (($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($VariableMinValue * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor), $CentrePointX + ($GaugeWidth / 2 * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + (($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($VariableMinValue * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor), $hPen) EndIf _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, $Path, $hPen) ;Draw the outline _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) EndFunc ;==>_DrawBar ;Draw the checkmarks Func _DrawLinearGaugeCheckMarks(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $ScalingFactor, $VariableMaxValue, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, ByRef $hPen) Local $TextBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFFFFFFF") ;Solid white brush for the checkmarks Local $aPoints[$NoOfCheckmarks][2] ;Two cartesian coordinates for each checkmark Local $aMarkText[$NoOfCheckmarks] ; The text for each checkmark ;Create the font for the checkmarks Local $FontSize = 15 * $ScalingFactor ;The font size (Scaled) Local $Format = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() Local $Family = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Agency FB") Local $Font = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($Family, $FontSize, 2) For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) $aMarkText[$i] = Round($VariableMinValue + (($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue) / ($NoOfCheckmarks - 1)) * $i) Next If $GaugeWidth >= $GaugeHeight Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2 + 10) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointX + ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2 + 10) * $ScalingFactor, $hPen) For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) ;Set the coordinates of each checkmark $aPoints[$i][0] = ($CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor) + ($GaugeWidth * $ScalingFactor / ($NoOfCheckmarks - 1)) * $i ;Set x position depending on the number of checkmarks and the length of the gauge $aPoints[$i][1] = $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2 + 10) * $ScalingFactor ;Height remains uniform Next For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $aPoints[$i][0], $aPoints[$i][1], $aPoints[$i][0], ($aPoints[$i][1] - $CheckLength * $ScalingFactor), $hPen) ;Draw a line $Checklength long $Layout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(($aPoints[$i][0] - $FontSize), ($aPoints[$i][1] - $CheckLength * $ScalingFactor - ($FontSize * 1.5) * $ScalingFactor), 0, 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($backbuffer, $aMarkText[$i], $Font, $Layout, $Format, $TextBrush) ;Draw the sext for the checkmark Next Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2 * $ScalingFactor) - 10 * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2 * $ScalingFactor) - 10 * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $hPen) For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) $aPoints[$i][0] = $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2 + 10) * $ScalingFactor $aPoints[$i][1] = ($CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor) - ($GaugeHeight * $ScalingFactor / ($NoOfCheckmarks - 1)) * $i Next For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $aPoints[$i][0], $aPoints[$i][1], $aPoints[$i][0] - $CheckLength * $ScalingFactor, $aPoints[$i][1], $hPen) $Layout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(($aPoints[$i][0] - $CheckLength * $ScalingFactor - $FontSize * 2.5), $aPoints[$i][1] - $FontSize / 1.5, 0, 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($backbuffer, $aMarkText[$i], $Font, $Layout, $Format, $TextBrush) Next EndIf $Layout = 0 _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($TextBrush) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($Font) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($Format) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($Family) EndFunc ;==>_DrawLinearGaugeCheckMarks Func _DrawLinearAllowedSpeed(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $MaxValue, $AllowedLimit, ByRef $AllowedPen, $ScalingFactor, $PrimaryAllowedSpeed) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() If $PrimaryAllowedSpeed Then If $GaugeWidth >= $GaugeHeight Then _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2 + 15) * $ScalingFactor + 3 * $ScalingFactor, ($CentrePointX - (($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($GaugeWidth * $AllowedLimit / 100 * $ScalingFactor), $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2 + 15) * $ScalingFactor + 3 * $ScalingFactor) Else _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor - 10 * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor - 10 * $ScalingFactor, ($CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor) - ($GaugeHeight * $AllowedLimit / 100 * $ScalingFactor)) EndIf EndIf _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, $Path, $AllowedPen) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) EndFunc ;==>_DrawLinearAllowedSpeed #EndRegion Draw Linear Gauge #Region Draw Radial Gauge ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _Gauges_DrawRadialGauge ; Description ...: Creates a radial gauge in the graphics backbuffer ; Syntax.........: _Gauges_DrawRadialGauge(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Variable, $ScalingFactor = 1, $Clockwise = True, $StartAngle = 0, ; + $SweepAngle = 180, $NoOfCheckmarks = 6, $CheckLength = 20, $VariableMaxValue = 256, $VariableLimit = True, $AllowedLimit = 0, $VariableMinValue = 0) ; Parameters ....: $backbuffer - [byref] The graphics object to draw the gauge to. ; $CentrePointX - The horizontal coordinate of the centre of the gauge. ; $CentrePointY - The vertical coordinate of the centre of the gauge. ; $Radius - The radius of the outer edge of the gauge. ; $Thickness - The thickness of the gauge in pixels. ; $Variable - The variable used to change the gauge. ; $ScalingFactor - [optional] Scales the gauge by this factor. Default is 1, i.e. no scaling. ; $Clockwise - [optional] Boolean, determines whether the gauge fills clockwise or anti-clockwise. Default is TRUE, i.e. clockwise. ; $StartAngle - [optional] The starting angle of the gauge. Default is 0 (East). ; $SweepAngle - [optional] The sweep angle of the gauge (How many degrees it rotates through). The default is 180. ; $NoOfCheckmarks - [optional] The number of dashes indicating a scale around the gauge. Default is 6. ; $CheckLength - [optional] The length of the checkmarks in pixels. Default is 20. ; $VariableMaxValue - [optional] The maximum value of the variable. Default is 256. ; $VariableLimit - [optional] Boolean, if TRUE, displays a red limit indicator on the scale. Default is FALSE. ; $AllowedLimit -[optional] The value of the above limit if it is drawn. Default is 0. ; $VariableMinValue -[optional] The minimum value of the variable. Only used if negative numbers are required. Default is 0. ; Author ........: Simon Renardson (Sidley) ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: There is a more comprehensive function available, but I deemed it overkill for the majority of people. ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ ; Example .......: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== ;Draw Gauge (Speed/Load Level) ;Creates Completed Radial Gauge ;~ _DrawRadialGauge($CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Variable, [$ScalingFactor = 1, [$Clockwise = True, [$StartAngle = 0, [$SweepAngle = 180, [$MaxValue = 256, [$NoOfCheckmarks = 10, [$CheckLength = 20]]]]]]]) Func _Gauges_DrawRadialGauge(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Variable, $ScalingFactor = 1, $Clockwise = True, $StartAngle = 0, $SweepAngle = 180, $NoOfCheckmarks = 6, $CheckLength = 20, $VariableMaxValue = 256, $VariableLimit = True, $AllowedLimit = 0, $VariableMinValue = 0) Local $BrushColour = ("0x" & HEX(BitOR(0xFFFF0000, BitShift((255 - (($Variable / $VariableMaxValue) * 255)), -8)))) Local $GaugeBrush = _GDIPlus_HatchBrushCreate(39, 0xFF000000, $BrushColour) Local $TextBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid($BrushColour) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() Local $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate("0xFF96A29F", 2 * $ScalingFactor) ;Pen colour Local $AllowedPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate("0xFFFF0000", 10 * $ScalingFactor) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($backbuffer, 2) ;TODO may need to be removed If $Clockwise Then ;If clockwise rotation _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle - $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)), $Variable * $SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) ;Add outer arc of gauge $Radius -= ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) ;Reduce radius for inner arc by the thickness of the gauge _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle - $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) + ($Variable * $SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)), (-1 * $Variable * $SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))) ;Add inner arc of Gauge Else ;If anti-clockwise rotation _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle + $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)), (-1 * $Variable * $SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))) ;Add outer arc of gauge $Radius -= ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) ;Reduce radius for inner arcby the thickness of the gauge _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle + $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) - ($Variable * $SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)), $Variable * $SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) ;Add inner arc of Gauge EndIf $Radius += ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) ;Return radius to original size _GDIPlus_PathCloseFigure($Path) ;Close the two arcs _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($backbuffer, $Path, $GaugeBrush) ;Fill the gauge and centre text with colour _DrawRadialGaugeText($backbuffer, $Variable, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Clockwise, $Radius, $ScalingFactor, $TextBrush) ;Draw the centre text _DrawGaugeOutline($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableMinValue, $Thickness, $ScalingFactor, $Clockwise, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, $hPen) ;Draw the gauge outline _DrawIndicators($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Clockwise, $ScalingFactor, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, $hPen, True) ;Draw scale arc _DrawCheckMarks($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $ScalingFactor, $VariableMaxValue, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, $hPen, True) ;Draw scale checkmarks If $VariableLimit Then _DrawRadialAllowedSpeed($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Clockwise, $ScalingFactor, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, $AllowedLimit, $AllowedPen, True) ;Draw allowed speed limits EndIf _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) ;Tidy up _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($GaugeBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($TextBrush) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($AllowedPen) EndFunc ;==>_DrawRadialGauge ;Draw Variable Value (Text, Load/Speed Value) ;Creates The Centre Text of the Radial Gauge ;~ Func _DrawRadialGaugeText($ValueText, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Clockwise, $Radius, $ScalingFactor) Func _DrawRadialGaugeText(ByRef $backbuffer, $ValueText, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Clockwise, $Radius, $ScalingFactor, ByRef $TextBrush) Local $FontSize = 180 * $ScalingFactor ;Default font size (Scaled) Local $Text = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() Local $Format = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($Format, 2) ;Align right (Doesn't seem to make a difference) Local $Family = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Agency FB") ;Centre text font Local $Font = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($Family, $FontSize, 2) Local $Layout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($CentrePointX - ($FontSize / 1.3) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - $FontSize * $ScalingFactor / 2) ;Set position (Top left) _GDIPlus_PathAddString($Text, Round($ValueText, 1), $Layout, $Family, 0, $FontSize * $ScalingFactor) ;Add value to path (To 1 decimal place) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($backbuffer, $Text, $TextBrush) $Layout = 0 ;Tidy up _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Text) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($Font) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($Format) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($Family) EndFunc ;==>_DrawRadialGaugeText ;Draw Gauge Outline ;Creates the Outline of the Radial Gauge ;~ Func _DrawGaugeOutline($CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $ScalingFactor, $Clockwise, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle) Func _DrawGaugeOutline(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableMinValue, $Thickness, $ScalingFactor, $Clockwise, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, ByRef $hPen) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() Local Const $PI = 3.141592653589793 $Radius += 2 ;Put the outline 2 px outside the gauge If $Clockwise Then ;If the gauge is to be filled clockwise _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle, $SweepAngle) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $CentrePointX + ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * Cos(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle - $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))))), $CentrePointY + ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * Sin(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle - $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))))), $CentrePointX + (($Radius - ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) - (4 * $ScalingFactor)) * Cos(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle - $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)))) * $ScalingFactor), $CentrePointY + (($Radius - ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) - 4) * $ScalingFactor * Sin(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle - $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))))), $hPen) $Radius -= ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) ;Reduce radius for inner arc $Radius -= 4 _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($StartAngle + $SweepAngle), -$SweepAngle) Else _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle, -$SweepAngle) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $CentrePointX + ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * Cos(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle + $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))))), $CentrePointY + ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * Sin(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle + $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))))), $CentrePointX + (($Radius - ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) - (4 * $ScalingFactor)) * Cos(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle + $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)))) * $ScalingFactor), $CentrePointY + (($Radius - ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) - 4) * $ScalingFactor * Sin(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle + $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))))), $hPen) $Radius -= ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) ;Reduce radius for inner arc $Radius -= 4 _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle - $SweepAngle, $SweepAngle) EndIf _GDIPlus_PathCloseFigure($Path) ;Close the path _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, $Path, $hPen) ;Draw the path _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) EndFunc ;==>_DrawGaugeOutline ;Draw Scale(s) ;Creates a number of indicative markings around the centre of the radial gauge ;~ Func _DrawIndicators($CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Clockwise, $ScalingFactor, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle) Func _DrawIndicators(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Clockwise, $ScalingFactor, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, ByRef $hPen, $Inside) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() $Radius -= ($Thickness + 20) * $ScalingFactor If $Clockwise Then _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle, $SweepAngle) Else ;Doesn't make much difference, but it will be 180 degrees out _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle, -$SweepAngle) EndIf _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, $Path, $hPen) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) EndFunc ;==>_DrawIndicators ;Draw the allowed speed marker Func _DrawRadialAllowedSpeed(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Clockwise, $ScalingFactor, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, _ $AllowedLimit, ByRef $AllowedPen, $Inside) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() $Radius -= ($Thickness + 24) * $ScalingFactor If $Clockwise Then ;Display in a clockwise direction _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle, $SweepAngle * $AllowedLimit / 100) ElseIf NOT $Clockwise Then ;Display in an anti-clockwise direction _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle, -$SweepAngle * $AllowedLimit / 100) EndIf _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, $Path, $AllowedPen) ;Draw with the red pen ($AllowedPen) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) EndFunc ;==>_DrawRadialAllowedSpeed ;DrawCheckmarks (Checkmarks) ;Creates the checkmarks and text around the indicator gauge ;~ Func _DrawCheckMarks($CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $ScalingFactor, $MaxValue, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, $hPen) Func _DrawCheckMarks(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $ScalingFactor, $VariableMaxValue, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, $StartAngle, _ $SweepAngle, ByRef $hPen, $Inside) Local Const $PI = 3.141592653589793 Local $TextBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFFFFFFF") Local $aPoints[$NoOfCheckmarks][4] ;Creates an array of four points for each check line Local $aMarkText[$NoOfCheckmarks] ;Creates the text for the checkmarks $Radius -= ($Thickness + 20) * $ScalingFactor For $i = 0 to ($NoOfCheckmarks-1) $aMarkText[$i] = Round((($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue) / ($NoOfCheckmarks - 1)) * $i) + $VariableMinValue ;Round checkmark values to one decimal place Next Local $aAngles[$NoOfCheckmarks] = [] ;Create an array to hold the angles at which the checkmarks should be If $Clockwise Then For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) $aAngles[$i] = $StartAngle + (($SweepAngle / ($NoOfCheckmarks - 1)) * $i) ;Spread out checkmarks evenly over the gauge Next Else ;For anticlockwise filling gauge For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) $aAngles[$i] = $StartAngle - (($SweepAngle / ($NoOfCheckmarks - 1)) * $i) ;Spread out checkmarks evenly over the gauge Next EndIf For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) $aAngles[$i] = $aAngles[$i] * $PI / 180 ;Convert degrees to radians $aPoints[$i][0] = $CentrePointX + ($Radius * Cos($aAngles[$i]) * $ScalingFactor) ;Create cartesian coordinates for the check lines from polar coordinates (Radius, angle) $aPoints[$i][1] = $CentrePointY + ($Radius * Sin($aAngles[$i]) * $ScalingFactor) $aPoints[$i][2] = $CentrePointX + (($Radius - ($CheckLength * $ScalingFactor)) * Cos($aAngles[$i]) * $ScalingFactor) $aPoints[$i][3] = $CentrePointY + (($Radius - ($CheckLength * $ScalingFactor)) * Sin($aAngles[$i]) * $ScalingFactor) Next ;Font data for checkmark text Local $Format = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() Local $Family = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Agency FB") Local $FontSize = 15 Local $Font = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($Family, $FontSize * $ScalingFactor, 2) For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) ;For each checkmark _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $aPoints[$i][0], $aPoints[$i][1], $aPoints[$i][2], $aPoints[$i][3], $hPen) ;Draw the lines $Layout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($aPoints[$i][2] - ($FontSize * Cos($aAngles[$i])) - (18 * $ScalingFactor), $aPoints[$i][3] - ($FontSize * Sin($aAngles[$i]) + 10), 0, 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($backbuffer, $aMarkText[$i], $Font, $Layout, $Format, $TextBrush) Next $Layout = 0 _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($TextBrush) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($Font) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($Format) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($Family) EndFunc ;==>_DrawCheckMarks #EndRegion Draw Radial Gauge #EndRegion Functions