Send clipboard contents line by line

I need to be able to copy a long (100ish) list of 12 digit number like this to the clipboard like this:

and have a script send each number, then a space, then the next number on the list, a space, etc. to a website form.

I knew Autoit2 very well, but not so much with Autoit3.  In Autoit2 I did something similar with a text file and the FileGetLine (if I remember correctly) to get each line of the file.  If I can just skip the step of making a text file and just have the script pull it from the clipboard, that would be awesome.

Thank you!

Local $sFormattedString = StringReplace(FileRead(@ScriptDir & "\My12DigitFile.txt"), @CRLF, " ")

MsgBox("", "Replaced {@CRLF} With {Space}", $sFormattedString)

Local $sFormattedString = StringReplace(ClipGet(), @CRLF, " ")

Local $aFileContent = FileReadToArray(@ScriptDir & "\My12DigitFile.txt")
Local $sFormattedString

For $i = 0 to UBound($aFileContent) - 1
    $sFormattedString &= $aFileContent[$i] & ($i = UBound($aFileContent) - 1 ? "" : " ")
Next

You can then put the correct string in the clipboard (ClipPut($sFormattedString)) or used Send (I'd recommend controlsend instead)

I may have not communicated this correctly.  I want to know HOW I send the clipboard contents line-by-line?  Instead of the script sending the entire list of number (trying to populate them into one field on a web form) I want it to send each line of the clipboard separately (like a FileReadLine).

Can you do a FileReadLIne on a Clipboard?

Edited by beachtech

Simple, don't use the clipboard at all. Use FileReadLine and do the manipulation you need to the data.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

2 hours ago, BrewManNH said:

Simple, don't use the clipboard at all. Use FileReadLine and do the manipulation you need to the data.

Yes, I know that is an option.  Problem is I will be doing this dozens of times a day.  I would have to update the data file every time.  When I saw you can send items from the clipboard, I thought that will save me time.  Thanks.