Sign in to follow this  
Anas

ListView in a Tab

Anas

Hi,

I've a problem and a few questions about list view.

When I expand/collapse a group that causes the list view to add/remove a scrolling bar, the list view contents disappears and minimizing/restoring the window fix it.

- How can I fix the list view content disappearing without removing $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT.

Also, How can I:
- expand a collapsed group without applying $LVGS_NORMAL and $LVGS_COLLAPSIBLE separately (without calling  _GUICtrlListView_SetGroupInfo twice)
- remove the empty space at the end of the list view when scrolled to the end.
- place the groups expand arrow on the left side.

Thanks.

#include <GuiListView.au3>
#include <GUIConstants.au3>

Example()

Func Example()
    GUICreate("ListView in a Tab", 400, 250)
    GUICtrlCreateTab(1, 1, 400, 200)
    GUICtrlCreateTabItem('Tab')
    $LV = GUICtrlCreateListView("Column", 15, 35, 370, 150)
    ;$LV = GUICtrlCreateListView("Column", 15, 35, 370, 150, Default, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE) ;Works, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT removed.
    $BT1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Expand 1", 50, 210, 100, 30)
    $BT2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Expand 2", 250, 210, 100, 30)
    GUISetState()

_GUICtrlListView_EnableGroupView($LV)
    _GUICtrlListView_InsertGroup($LV, -1, 1, "")
    _GUICtrlListView_SetGroupInfo($LV, 1, "Group", 1, BitOR($LVGS_COLLAPSED, $LVGS_COLLAPSIBLE))
    For $i = 1 To 10
        GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Item " & $i, $LV)
        ;_GUICtrlListView_AddItem($LV, "Item " & $i) ;Same problem
        _GUICtrlListView_SetItemGroupID($LV, $i-1, 1)
    Next

While 1
        $msg = GUIGetMsg()
        Switch $msg
            Case $BT1
                _GUICtrlListView_SetGroupInfo($LV, 1, "Group", 1, BitOR($LVGS_NORMAL, $LVGS_COLLAPSIBLE))
            Case $BT2
                _GUICtrlListView_SetGroupInfo($LV, 1, "Group", 1, $LVGS_NORMAL)
                _GUICtrlListView_SetGroupInfo($LV, 1, "Group", 1, $LVGS_COLLAPSIBLE)
            Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                ExitLoop
        EndSwitch
    WEnd
    GUIDelete()
EndFunc

Anas

I can live without the rest, but this is a breaking problem

On 2/29/2016 at 1:13 PM, Anas said:

When I expand/collapse a group that causes the list view to add/remove a scrolling bar, the list view contents disappears and minimizing/restoring the window fix it.

- How can I fix the list view content disappearing without removing $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT.

Any idea how to overcome this?

LarsJ

This is an issue with the tab control. Create a child window on top of the tab, and create the listview in the child window:

#include <GuiListView.au3>
#include <GUIConstants.au3>

Example()

Func Example()
  $hGui = GUICreate("ListView in a Tab", 500, 400)

GUICtrlCreateTab(1, 1, 500, 300)
  GUICtrlCreateTabItem('Tab')
  GUICtrlCreateTabItem("") ; end tabitem definition
  GUISetState()

$hChild = GUICreate( "", 400, 250, 20, 30, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_MDICHILD, $hGui )
  $LV = GUICtrlCreateListView("Column", 15, 35, 370, 150)
  $BT1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Expand", 50, 210, 100, 30)
  $BT2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Collapse", 250, 210, 100, 30)
  GUISetBkColor( 0xFFFFFF )
  GUISetState()

_GUICtrlListView_EnableGroupView($LV)
  _GUICtrlListView_InsertGroup($LV, -1, 1, "")
  _GUICtrlListView_SetGroupInfo($LV, 1, "Group", 1, $LVGS_COLLAPSED)

For $i = 1 To 10
    ;GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Item " & $i, $LV)
    _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($LV, "Item " & $i) ;Same problem
    _GUICtrlListView_SetItemGroupID($LV, $i-1, 1)
  Next

While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $msg
      Case $BT1
        _GUICtrlListView_SetGroupInfo($LV, 1, "Group", 1, $LVGS_NORMAL)
      Case $BT2
        _GUICtrlListView_SetGroupInfo($LV, 1, "Group", 1, $LVGS_COLLAPSED)
      Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
        ExitLoop
    EndSwitch
  WEnd
  GUIDelete()
EndFunc

Both AutoIt and MicroSoft documentation states that the $LVGS-flags must be applied one by one.

Empty space. This seems more to be an issue related to the scrollbar, than to the listview. If you press the End key to go to last row there is no empty space. It seems as if the height of the group header is added to the max value of the scroll bar. But I don't think you can just decrease the max value of the scroll bar. If the listview contains 10 groups which are all collapsed, the scroll bar must still be able to scroll to the last group. Search the internet. If you can find a solution implemented in another language, we can also implement it in AutoIt.

Expand arrow on the left side. I don't think we have an AutoIt solution. If you can find information about the issue or maybe even an implementation, we can also implement it in AutoIt.

If you are interested, you can take a look at this thread to see how to catch expand/collapse events from the group.

Anas

Well, I already have a child GUI ... 7 of them actually (for nesting Tabs), this is going to be a mess, but if it's going to fix it...

I'll search for the rest and see if I find anything.

Thanks LarsJ.

LarsJ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• UEZ
      By UEZ
      Following script shows a parent GUI with a child GUI initialized as MDICHILD.
      #include <Constants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiReBar.au3> #include <GuiScrollBars.au3> #include <GuiToolbar.au3> #include <ScreenCapture.au3> #include <ScrollBarConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> _GDIPlus_Startup() Global Enum $idNew = 1000, $idOpen, $idSave, $idHelper Global Const $iImageW = @DesktopWidth, $iImageH = @DesktopHeight Global Const $hBMP_ScreenCapture = _ScreenCapture_Capture("", 0, 0, $iImageW, $iImageH, False) Global Const $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hBMP_ScreenCapture) Sleep(50) Global Const $iW = 1500, $iH = 700, $SC_DRAGMOVE = 0xF012 Global Const $hGUI = GUICreate("Move child GUI within GUI", $iW, $iH) Global Const $hToolbar = _GUICtrlToolbar_Create($hGUI) Global Const $hReBar = _GUICtrlRebar_Create($hGUI, BitOR($CCS_TOP, $RBS_VARHEIGHT, $RBS_AUTOSIZE, $RBS_BANDBORDERS)) Global Const $height_delta = 37 Global Const $idPic = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 0, $height_delta + 2, $iW, $iH) Global $hBitmap_tmp, $hHBitmap_tmp $hBitmap_tmp = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Global $hGfx_Context = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap_tmp) _GUICtrlToolbar_AddBitmap($hToolbar, 1, -1, $IDB_STD_LARGE_COLOR) _GUICtrlToolbar_AddButton($hToolbar, $idNew, $STD_FILENEW) _GUICtrlToolbar_AddButton($hToolbar, $idOpen, $STD_FILEOPEN) _GUICtrlToolbar_AddButton($hToolbar, $idSave, $STD_FILESAVE) _GUICtrlToolbar_AddButtonSep($hToolbar) _GUICtrlToolbar_AddButton($hToolbar, $idHelper, $STD_HELP) _GUICtrlRebar_AddToolBarBand($hReBar, $hToolbar, "", 0) Global Const $iVSscroll = _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics(2) Global Const $iHSscroll = _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics(3) Global Const $iYCaption = _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics(4) Global Const $iYFixedFrame = _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics(8) Global Const $iXFixedFrame = _WinAPI_GetSystemMetrics(7) Global Const $iMetricsSumX = $iVSscroll + $iXFixedFrame * 2 Global Const $iMetricsSumY = $iHSscroll + $iYCaption + $iYFixedFrame _GUIScrollBars_Init($hGUI) _GUIScrollBars_SetScrollInfoMin($hGUI, $SB_HORZ, 0) _GUIScrollBars_SetScrollInfoMax($hGUI, $SB_HORZ, $iImageW - $iW + 61 + $iMetricsSumX) _GUIScrollBars_SetScrollInfoMin($hGUI, $SB_VERT, 0) _GUIScrollBars_SetScrollInfoMax($hGUI, $SB_VERT, $iImageH - $iH + $iMetricsSumY + $height_delta - 1) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) Global Const $STM_SETIMAGE = 0x0172 _WinAPI_DeleteObject(GUICtrlSendMsg($idPic, $STM_SETIMAGE, $IMAGE_BITMAP, $hBMP_ScreenCapture)) Global $IE_offset_x = 0, $IE_offset_y = 0 DrawImage($hGfx_Context, $hBitmap, $IE_offset_x, $IE_offset_y, $iW, $iH) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_HSCROLL, "WM_HSCROLL_IE") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_VSCROLL, "WM_VSCROLL_IE") Global $iPosX_Crop = 0, $iPosY_Crop = 0, $iW_crop = 200, $iH_crop = 200, $bMove_Crop = True Global $hGUI_IE_Crop = GUICreate("", $iW_crop, $iH_crop, $iPosX_Crop, $iPosY_Crop) GUISetStyle(BitOR($WS_BORDER, $WS_POPUP), $WS_EX_MDICHILD) _WinAPI_SetParent($hGUI_IE_Crop, $hGUI) WinSetTrans($hGUI_IE_Crop, "", 0xA0) Global $iLable_CropMove = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, $iW_crop, $iH_crop, -1, $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI_IE_Crop) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_MOVE, "WM_MOVE_IE_GUI_Crop") ;~ GUIRegisterMsg($WM_LBUTTONDOWN, "_WM_LBUTTONDOWN") Do Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop EndSwitch Until False GUIRegisterMsg($WM_HSCROLL, "") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_VSCROLL, "") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_MOVE, "") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_LBUTTONDOWN, "") _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBMP_ScreenCapture) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_tmp) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Context) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit Func WM_HSCROLL_IE($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $iMsg, $lParam Local $Min, $Max, $Page, $TrackPos ; Get all the horizontal scroll bar information Local $tSCROLLINFO_X = _GUIScrollBars_GetScrollInfoEx($hWnd, $SB_HORZ) $Min = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO_X, "nMin") $Max = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO_X, "nMax") $Page = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO_X, "nPage") ; Save the position for comparison later on $IE_offset_x = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO_X, "nPos") $TrackPos = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO_X, "nTrackPos") #forceref $Min, $Max Local $nScrollCode = BitAND($wParam, 0x0000FFFF) Switch $nScrollCode Case $SB_LINELEFT ; user clicked left arrow DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO_X, "nPos", $IE_offset_x - 1) Case $SB_LINERIGHT ; user clicked right arrow DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO_X, "nPos", $IE_offset_x + 1) Case $SB_PAGELEFT ; user clicked the scroll bar shaft left of the scroll box DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO_X, "nPos", $IE_offset_x - $Page) Case $SB_PAGERIGHT ; user clicked the scroll bar shaft right of the scroll box DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO_X, "nPos", $IE_offset_x + $Page) Case $SB_THUMBTRACK ; user dragged the scroll box DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO_X, "nPos", $TrackPos) EndSwitch DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO_X, "fMask", $SIF_POS) _GUIScrollBars_SetScrollInfo($hWnd, $SB_HORZ, $tSCROLLINFO_X) $IE_offset_x = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO_X, "nPos") DrawImage($hGfx_Context, $hBitmap, $IE_offset_x, $IE_offset_y, $iW, $iH) $hHBitmap_tmp = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap_tmp) _WinAPI_DeleteObject(GUICtrlSendMsg($idPic, $STM_SETIMAGE, $IMAGE_BITMAP, $hHBitmap_tmp)) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap_tmp) $bMove_Crop = False ConsoleWrite($iPosX_Crop & ", " & $iPosY_Crop & " / " & $IE_offset_x & ", " & $IE_offset_y & @CRLF) WinMove($hGUI_IE_Crop, "", -$IE_offset_x + $iPosX_Crop, -$IE_offset_y + $iPosY_Crop) ;~ DllCall("user32.dll", "bool", "MoveWindow", "hwnd", $hGUI_IE_Crop, "int", -$IE_offset_x + $iPosX_Crop, "int", -$IE_offset_y + $iPosY_Crop, "int", $iW_crop, "int", $iH_crop, "bool", True) $bMove_Crop = True Return "GUI_RUNDEFMSG" EndFunc ;==>WM_HSCROLL_IE Func WM_VSCROLL_IE($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $iMsg, $lParam Local $Min, $Max, $Page, $TrackPos ;~ ; Get all the horizontal scroll bar information Local $tSCROLLINFO_Y = _GUIScrollBars_GetScrollInfoEx($hWnd, $SB_VERT) $Min = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO_Y, "nMin") $Max = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO_Y, "nMax") $Page = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO_Y, "nPage") ; Save the position for comparison later on $IE_offset_y = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO_Y, "nPos") $TrackPos = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO_Y, "nTrackPos") #forceref $Min, $Max Local $nScrollCode = BitAND($wParam, 0x0000FFFF) Switch $nScrollCode Case $SB_LINELEFT ; user clicked left arrow DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO_Y, "nPos", $IE_offset_y - 1) Case $SB_LINERIGHT ; user clicked right arrow DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO_Y, "nPos", $IE_offset_y + 1) Case $SB_PAGELEFT ; user clicked the scroll bar shaft left of the scroll box DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO_Y, "nPos", $IE_offset_y - $Page) Case $SB_PAGERIGHT ; user clicked the scroll bar shaft right of the scroll box DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO_Y, "nPos", $IE_offset_y + $Page) Case $SB_THUMBTRACK ; user dragged the scroll box DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO_Y, "nPos", $TrackPos) EndSwitch DllStructSetData($tSCROLLINFO_Y, "fMask", $SIF_POS) _GUIScrollBars_SetScrollInfo($hWnd, $SB_VERT, $tSCROLLINFO_Y) $IE_offset_y = DllStructGetData($tSCROLLINFO_Y, "nPos") DrawImage($hGfx_Context, $hBitmap, $IE_offset_x, $IE_offset_y, $iW, $iH) $bMove_Crop = False ConsoleWrite($iPosX_Crop & ", " & $iPosY_Crop & " / " & $IE_offset_x & ", " & $IE_offset_y & @CRLF) WinMove($hGUI_IE_Crop, "", -$IE_offset_x + $iPosX_Crop, -$IE_offset_y + $iPosY_Crop) ;~ DllCall("user32.dll", "bool", "MoveWindow", "hwnd", $hGUI_IE_Crop, "int", -$IE_offset_x + $iPosX_Crop, "int", -$IE_offset_y + $iPosY_Crop, "int", $iW_crop, "int", $iH_crop, "bool", True) $bMove_Crop = True Return "GUI_RUNDEFMSG" EndFunc ;==>WM_VSCROLL_IE Func _WM_LBUTTONDOWN($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) _SendMessage($hGUI_IE_Crop, $WM_SYSCOMMAND, $SC_DRAGMOVE, 0) EndFunc ;==>_WM_LBUTTONDOWN Func WM_MOVE_IE_GUI_Crop($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $iMsg, $wParam If $hWnd = $hGUI_IE_Crop And $bMove_Crop Then $iPosX_Crop = _WinAPI_LoWord($lParam) $iPosY_Crop = _WinAPI_HiWord($lParam) EndIf Return "GUI_RUNDEFMSG" EndFunc ;==>WM_MOVE_IE_GUI_Crop Func WM_SIZE_IE_GUI_Crop($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_SIZE_IE_GUI_Crop Func DrawImage($hGfx_Context, $hBitmap, $IE_offset_x, $IE_offset_y, $iW, $iH) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGfx_Context, $hBitmap, $IE_offset_x, $IE_offset_y, $iW, $iH, 0, 0, $iW, $iH) $hHBitmap_tmp = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap_tmp) _WinAPI_DeleteObject(GUICtrlSendMsg($idPic, $STM_SETIMAGE, $IMAGE_BITMAP, $hHBitmap_tmp)) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap_tmp) EndFunc  
      My problem: if you move the child window at left upper corner to another place and move either H or V scrollbar the child GUI will be moved properly. BUT if you have scrolled the scrollbars to the right bottom of the image and move the child GUI to that corner, too then the child GUI jumps if you click on one of the scrollbars.
      Is there something that I didn't consider?
    • Emmhor1
      By Emmhor1
      Hi All,

MAIN QUESTION:
      Is it possible to Call specific function within a GUI

So I have a script with multiple functions although I don't want to use every function every time.
      My Idea is to create a simple GUI which allows me to select what functions I want to use then run the funtions by clicking a button.
      I have already made a GUI which allows me to select specific .exe's I would like to run after selection it runs the .exe one by one.
      This script is on my work laptops and cannot access it right now.

Who can help me with this?
      GUIcreate
      Func1 
      Func2
      Func3
      Then have a boxes which allows me to select the specif Func.(I used GUIChecked and Unchecked in my other script)
      Then a button which executes/calls the selected functions
    • Blois
      By Blois
      Hi Guis,

I need to create keyboard shortcut to navigate the tabs and activate them, but I could not use the code below:
      #include <TabConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GuiTab.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> HotKeySet("^{TAB}", "_TabRight") HotKeySet("^+{TAB}", "_TabLeft") $gui = GUICreate("test",450, 300) $Tab1 = GUICtrlCreateTab(20, 24, 425, 201) $TabSheet1 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem("Tabsheet 1") $lbContagemGrupos2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("aaaa", 50, 50) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x0000FF) GUICtrlCreateTabItem("") $TabSheet2 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem(" ") $TabSheet3 = GUICtrlCreateTabItem(" ") GUISetState() While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop EndSwitch WEnd Func _TabRight() $CurPos = _GUICtrlTab_GetCurSel($Tab1) _GUICtrlTab_SetCurSel($Tab1, $CurPos + 1) $tab = "$TabSheet" & $CurPos GUICtrlSetState($TabSheet1 + $CurPos, $GUI_SHOW) Return EndFunc Func _TabLeft() $CurPos = _GUICtrlTab_GetCurSel($Tab1) _GUICtrlTab_SetCurSel($Tab1, $CurPos - 1) $tab = "$TabSheet" & $CurPos GUICtrlSetState($TabSheet1 + $CurPos, $GUI_SHOW) Return EndFunc Exit  
      can you help me?
    • Pricehacker
      By Pricehacker
      Hello again!
      I have tried searching for quite some time now but couldn´t find a single working way to change the class of your GUI that doesn´t include changing it manually after its compilation.
      First or "AutoIt v3 GUI" is a pretty boring name tbh and i would like to spice it up a bit, also, and more importantly, I would like to identify my windows by something other than its title as it will change depending on some factors and im using two different programs independently as multi threading isn't supported.
      Any help is appreciated! Thank you!