Sign in to follow this  
Anas

ListView in a Tab

Anas

Hi,

I've a problem and a few questions about list view.

When I expand/collapse a group that causes the list view to add/remove a scrolling bar, the list view contents disappears and minimizing/restoring the window fix it.

- How can I fix the list view content disappearing without removing $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT.

Also, How can I:
- expand a collapsed group without applying $LVGS_NORMAL and $LVGS_COLLAPSIBLE separately (without calling  _GUICtrlListView_SetGroupInfo twice)
- remove the empty space at the end of the list view when scrolled to the end.
- place the groups expand arrow on the left side.

Thanks.

#include <GuiListView.au3>
#include <GUIConstants.au3>

Example()

Func Example()
    GUICreate("ListView in a Tab", 400, 250)
    GUICtrlCreateTab(1, 1, 400, 200)
    GUICtrlCreateTabItem('Tab')
    $LV = GUICtrlCreateListView("Column", 15, 35, 370, 150)
    ;$LV = GUICtrlCreateListView("Column", 15, 35, 370, 150, Default, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE) ;Works, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT removed.
    $BT1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Expand 1", 50, 210, 100, 30)
    $BT2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Expand 2", 250, 210, 100, 30)
    GUISetState()

_GUICtrlListView_EnableGroupView($LV)
    _GUICtrlListView_InsertGroup($LV, -1, 1, "")
    _GUICtrlListView_SetGroupInfo($LV, 1, "Group", 1, BitOR($LVGS_COLLAPSED, $LVGS_COLLAPSIBLE))
    For $i = 1 To 10
        GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Item " & $i, $LV)
        ;_GUICtrlListView_AddItem($LV, "Item " & $i) ;Same problem
        _GUICtrlListView_SetItemGroupID($LV, $i-1, 1)
    Next

While 1
        $msg = GUIGetMsg()
        Switch $msg
            Case $BT1
                _GUICtrlListView_SetGroupInfo($LV, 1, "Group", 1, BitOR($LVGS_NORMAL, $LVGS_COLLAPSIBLE))
            Case $BT2
                _GUICtrlListView_SetGroupInfo($LV, 1, "Group", 1, $LVGS_NORMAL)
                _GUICtrlListView_SetGroupInfo($LV, 1, "Group", 1, $LVGS_COLLAPSIBLE)
            Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                ExitLoop
        EndSwitch
    WEnd
    GUIDelete()
EndFunc

Anas

I can live without the rest, but this is a breaking problem

On 2/29/2016 at 1:13 PM, Anas said:

When I expand/collapse a group that causes the list view to add/remove a scrolling bar, the list view contents disappears and minimizing/restoring the window fix it.

- How can I fix the list view content disappearing without removing $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT.

Any idea how to overcome this?

LarsJ

This is an issue with the tab control. Create a child window on top of the tab, and create the listview in the child window:

#include <GuiListView.au3>
#include <GUIConstants.au3>

Example()

Func Example()
  $hGui = GUICreate("ListView in a Tab", 500, 400)

GUICtrlCreateTab(1, 1, 500, 300)
  GUICtrlCreateTabItem('Tab')
  GUICtrlCreateTabItem("") ; end tabitem definition
  GUISetState()

$hChild = GUICreate( "", 400, 250, 20, 30, $WS_POPUP, $WS_EX_MDICHILD, $hGui )
  $LV = GUICtrlCreateListView("Column", 15, 35, 370, 150)
  $BT1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Expand", 50, 210, 100, 30)
  $BT2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Collapse", 250, 210, 100, 30)
  GUISetBkColor( 0xFFFFFF )
  GUISetState()

_GUICtrlListView_EnableGroupView($LV)
  _GUICtrlListView_InsertGroup($LV, -1, 1, "")
  _GUICtrlListView_SetGroupInfo($LV, 1, "Group", 1, $LVGS_COLLAPSED)

For $i = 1 To 10
    ;GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("Item " & $i, $LV)
    _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($LV, "Item " & $i) ;Same problem
    _GUICtrlListView_SetItemGroupID($LV, $i-1, 1)
  Next

While 1
    $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $msg
      Case $BT1
        _GUICtrlListView_SetGroupInfo($LV, 1, "Group", 1, $LVGS_NORMAL)
      Case $BT2
        _GUICtrlListView_SetGroupInfo($LV, 1, "Group", 1, $LVGS_COLLAPSED)
      Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
        ExitLoop
    EndSwitch
  WEnd
  GUIDelete()
EndFunc

Both AutoIt and MicroSoft documentation states that the $LVGS-flags must be applied one by one.

Empty space. This seems more to be an issue related to the scrollbar, than to the listview. If you press the End key to go to last row there is no empty space. It seems as if the height of the group header is added to the max value of the scroll bar. But I don't think you can just decrease the max value of the scroll bar. If the listview contains 10 groups which are all collapsed, the scroll bar must still be able to scroll to the last group. Search the internet. If you can find a solution implemented in another language, we can also implement it in AutoIt.

Expand arrow on the left side. I don't think we have an AutoIt solution. If you can find information about the issue or maybe even an implementation, we can also implement it in AutoIt.

If you are interested, you can take a look at this thread to see how to catch expand/collapse events from the group.

Anas

Well, I already have a child GUI ... 7 of them actually (for nesting Tabs), this is going to be a mess, but if it's going to fix it...

I'll search for the rest and see if I find anything.

Thanks LarsJ.

LarsJ

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Broihon
      By Broihon
      Hey guys,

I ran into a problem when I wanted to delete items of a listview using the delete key. My approach is to register my own WndProc for the listview and then filter the $WM_GETDLGCODE msg and then call the original WndProc.
      That works like a charm. The problem is that when the listview gets redrawn it somehow ends up in an infinite loop. The listview is suddenly emtpy and I can't interact with any controls of the GUI at all. Here's the code:

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GUIListView.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> $h_GUI = GUICreate("Test", 200, 200, 350, 350) $h_LV = GUICtrlCreateListView("Col 1|Col 2|Col 3", 0, 0, 200, 200) _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($h_LV, "") _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($h_LV, 0, "bla0", 0) _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($h_LV, 0, "bla0", 1) _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($h_LV, 0, "bla0", 2) _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($h_LV, "") _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($h_LV, 1, "bla1", 0) _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($h_LV, 1, "bla1", 1) _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($h_LV, 1, "bla1", 2) _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($h_LV, "") _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($h_LV, 2, "bla2", 0) _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($h_LV, 2, "bla2", 1) _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($h_LV, 2, "bla2", 2) _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($h_LV, "") _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($h_LV, 3, "bla3", 0) _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($h_LV, 3, "bla3", 1) _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($h_LV, 3, "bla3", 2) $h_LV_NewWndProc = DllCallbackRegister("WndProc_LV", "int", "hwnd;uint;wparam;lparam") $g_LV_OldWndProc = _WinAPI_SetWindowLong(GUICtrlGetHandle($h_LV), $GWL_WNDPROC, DllCallbackGetPtr($h_LV_NewWndProc)) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Func WndProc_LV($hWnd, $uMsg, $wParam, $lParam) Return _WinAPI_CallWindowProc($g_LV_OldWndProc, $hWnd, $uMsg, $wParam, $lParam) EndFunc ;==>WndProc_GUI Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE DllCallbackFree($h_LV_NewWndProc) As you can see I'm doing nothing in the WndProc of the listview. I'm simply calling the original WndProc. This still "freezes" when I mess with the width of the columns or in the original project when I add more items that they don't fit in the listview and I have to scroll. If I don't do that it's working fine.
    • Bllee
      By Bllee
      every time i press "delete button" delete a line, but i can't add new line with info. the id line write normally but i can't change or add new info
      obs: looking at the "includes" one realizes that already tried of everything that knew
      my code
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GUIListBox.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiImageList.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <GuiListBox.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 612, 480, 192, 154) $MenuItem1 = GUICtrlCreateMenu("&Arquivo") $MenuItem2 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Salvar Ctrl+S", $MenuItem1, $SS_CENTER) $MenuItem4 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Carregar Ctrl+O", $MenuItem1, $SS_CENTER) $MenuItem3 = GUICtrlCreateMenuItem("Salvar Como Shitft+Ctrl+S", $MenuItem1, $SS_CENTER) $Group1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("", 21, 8, 569, 97, $SS_CENTER) $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("ID COR", 122, 32, 97, 21, $SS_CENTER) $Input2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("REGIÃO", 138, 64, 249, 21, $SS_CENTER) $Input3 = GUICtrlCreateInput("Label", 264, 30, 121, 21, $SS_CENTER) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label", 232, 32, 30, 17, $SS_CENTER) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Capturar Cor", 42, 30, 75, 25, $SS_CENTER) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Capturar Região", 42, 62, 91, 25, $SS_CENTER) $Button3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("ADD", 442, 24, 113, 33) $Button5 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Delet", 442, 64, 113, 33) $Group2 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("Editar ID selecionado", 8, 384, 601, 57, $SS_CENTER) $Input7 = GUICtrlCreateInput("ID", 10, 402, 40,21, $SS_CENTER) $Input4 = GUICtrlCreateInput("COR", 51, 402, 121, 21, $SS_CENTER) $Input5 = GUICtrlCreateInput("REGIÃO", 173, 402, 249, 21, $SS_CENTER) $Input6 = GUICtrlCreateInput("LABEL", 423, 402, 121, 21, $SS_CENTER) $Button4 = GUICtrlCreateButton("\/", 544, 400, 30, 25, $SS_CENTER) $Button6 = GUICtrlCreateButton("/\", 574, 400, 30, 25, $SS_CENTER) ; Add column Global $id = Int(0) $List1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("",5, 120, 601, 253, $SS_CENTER) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($List1, "ID",40) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($List1, "COR",100) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($List1, "COORDENADA",305) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($List1, "LABEL",150) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $MenuItem2 MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "ctrl + s", "Nothing Here",1) Case $MenuItem3 MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "shift+ctrl s", "Nothing Here",1) Case $MenuItem4 MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "ctrl + o", "Nothing Here",1) Case $Button1 MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Capturar cor", "Aperte espaço para capturar a cor") GUICtrlSetData($Input1,MouseColor()) Case $Button2 MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "capturar região", "Aperte espaço para capturar a posição inicial") local $mouse = MouseGetPos() $x_init = $mouse[0] $y_init = $mouse[1] MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "capturar região", "Aperte espaço para capturar a posição final") local $mouse = MouseGetPos() $x_end = $mouse[0] $y_end = $mouse[1] GUICtrlSetData($Input2,$x_init&','&$y_init&' ; '&$x_end&','&$y_end) Case $Button3 _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($List1, $id, 1) ; id _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($List1, $id, GUICtrlRead($Input1), 1, 1) ;cor _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($List1, $id, GUICtrlRead($Input2), 2, 1) ;coordenada _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($List1, $id, GUICtrlRead($Input3), 3, 1) ;label $id= $id + 1 Case $Button4 $Item = _GUICtrlListView_GetSelectedIndices($List1) $Sid = _GUICtrlListView_GetItem($List1, Number($Item),0) $Scor = _GUICtrlListView_GetItem($List1, Number($Item),1) $Scord = _GUICtrlListView_GetItem($List1, Number($Item),2) $Slabel = _GUICtrlListView_GetItem($List1, Number($Item),3) ; get info GUICtrlSetData($Input7,$Sid[3]) GUICtrlSetData($Input4,$Scor[3]) GUICtrlSetData($Input5,$Scord[3]) GUICtrlSetData($Input6,$Slabel[3]) Case $Button5 _GUICtrlListView_DeleteItemsSelected($List1) Case $Button6 ; give back inf if GUICtrlRead($Input7) <> "ID" Then _GUICtrlListView_SetItem($List1, GUICtrlRead($Input4), GUICtrlRead($Input7),1) ;cor _GUICtrlListView_SetItem($List1, GUICtrlRead($Input5), GUICtrlRead($Input7),2) ;coordenada _GUICtrlListView_SetItem($List1, GUICtrlRead($Input6), GUICtrlRead($Input7),3) ;coordenada EndIf EndSwitch WEnd Func MouseColor() local $mouse = MouseGetPos() Return Hex(PixelGetColor($mouse[0],$mouse[1]), 6) EndFunc  
    • c.haslam
      By c.haslam
      I have
      Local $idListview = GUICtrlCreateListView("",8,8,@DesktopWidth/2-16,@DesktopHeight-150,$LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS, _ $LVS_EX_INFOTIP) Local $hListView = GUICtrlGetHandle($idListview) _GUICtrlListView_InsertColumn($hListview, 0, "Filename", 400) _GUICtrlListView_InsertColumn($hListview, 1, "Ext", 50) _GUICtrlListView_InsertColumn($hListview, 2, "Size",70) _GUICtrlListView_InsertColumn($hListview, 3, 'Date time',100) _GUICtrlListView_InsertColumn($hListview, 4, "Path", 385) _GUICtrlListView_InsertColumn($hListview, 5, "sizeInt", 0) _GUICtrlListView_JustifyColumn($hListview, $kSize,1) ; right align then further on
      While True $sFnamExt = FileFindNextFile($iSrch) If @error Then ExitLoop EndIf $sAtts = FileGetAttrib($sPath&'\'&$sFnamExt) If StringInStr($sAtts,'D') Then If $sFnamExt<>'$RECYCLE.BIN' Then $sDirs &= '?'&$sPath&'\'&$sFnamExt EndIf Else $p = StringInStr($sFnamExt,'.',0,-1) ; last If $p=0 Then $sFnam = $sFnamExt $sExt = '' Else $sFnam = StringLeft($sFnamExt,$p-1) $sExt = StringTrimLeft($sFnamExt,$p) EndIf _GUICtrlListView_AddItem($hListview,$sFnam,-1,_GUICtrlListView_GetItemCount($hListview)+1000) _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($hListview,$nItem,$sExt,$kExt) $nSize = FileGetSize($sPath&'\'&$sFnamExt) $sSize = AddThousandsSeparator($nsize) _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($hListview,$nItem,$sSize,$kSize) _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($hListview,$nItem,$nsize,$kSizeInt) $nTotBytes += $nSize $a1 = FileGetTime($sPath&'\'&$sFnamExt,$FT_MODIFIED,$FT_ARRAY) $t = $a1[0]&'-'&$a1[1]&'-'&$a1[2]&' '&$a1[3]&':'&$a1[4] _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($hListview,$nItem,$t,$kDateTime) _GUICtrlListView_AddSubItem($hListview,$nItem,$sPath,$kPath) If $gSQL Then $s = "Insert into tbl values ("&_SQLite_Escape($sFnam)&","&_SQLite_Escape($sExt)&",'"& _ $sSize&"','"& _ $t&"',"&_SQLite_Escape($sPath)&","&$nSize&")" _SQLite_Exec(-1,$s) If @error Then MsgBox(0,@ScriptLineNumber,_SQLite_ErrMsg()) EndIf EndIf EndIf WEnd FileClose($iSrch) You will see that I heeded the advice in Help > _GUICtrlListView_AddItem: "As AutoIt uses the $iParam parameter to store the controlID of native-created ListView items, this value should be set sufficiently high for UDF-created items to avoid possible conflict with any existing controls - a starting value of 1000 is recommended."
      (It's unfortunate that the Example does not heed this advice. OK, it doesn't need to because there are no other controls, but still --- it would help neophytes if it did. Also to me _GUICtrlListView_AddItem is not native because it is a UDF. Confused?)
      My script then does a sort using SQLite, and updates the ListView:
      Local $hQuery Local $colNames = ['fnam','ext','nsize','dateTime','path','SizeInt'] Local $s = "Select * FROM tbl ORDER BY "&$colNames[$ncol]&';' _SQLite_Query(-1,$s, $hQuery) If @error Then MsgBox(0,@ScriptLineNumber,_SQLite_ErrMsg()) EndIf Local $aRow[$kSizeInt+1] Local $iItem=-1 While _SQLite_FetchData($hQuery, $aRow, False, False) = $SQLITE_OK ; Read Out the next Row If @error Then MsgBox(0,@ScriptLineNumber,_SQLite_ErrMsg()) EndIf $iItem += 1 For $i = $kFnam To $kSizeInt _GUICtrlListView_SetItem($hListview,$aRow[$i],$iItem,$i,Default) Next WEnd This works, but I had earlier coded
      _GUICtrlListView_SetItem($hListview,$aRow[$i],$iItem,$i,Default,$iItem+1000) because the same advice is in the Help for this function.
      So my care in specifying $param back-fired! What am I not understanding?
      The only difference in what works is that the $param parameter is defaulted.
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      I am building a management for the company I work with, and I just imported a real amount of rows ( about 29000 ), in my SQLite DB.
      The thing I am not understanding, is the time that the script takes to build this amount of rows in the ListView.
      I didn't measure it, but I think it took 2 minutes or so to create each ListView item...
      It is normal that it takes so much time?
      What can I do to improve the creation of the items?

Here's the code I am using to query and to create ListView items...
      ; Articles ListView: Global $lvwArticles = GUICtrlCreateListView("ID|Fornitore|Codice|Descrizione|EU|Prezzo|Sconto Applicato|Note", 14, 87, 1507, 660, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_LISTVIEW,$LVS_SORTASCENDING,$LVS_SORTDESCENDING), BitOR($WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE,$LVS_EX_GRIDLINES,$LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT)) ; Query $strQuery = "SELECT * FROM ARTICOLI;" ; Query Execution _SQLite_GetTable2d($objDatabase, $strQuery, $arrResult, $intRows, $intColumns) If @error Then ; Error Handling Else ; Cleaning the ListView _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems($lvwArticles) If @error Then ; Error Handling Else ; No records in the Table If UBound($arrResult) < 2 Then ; Error Handling Else _GUICtrlListView_BeginUpdate($lvwArticles) For $intCounter = 1 To UBound($arrResult) - 1 $strListViewItem = $arrResult[$intCounter][0] & "|" & _ $arrResult[$intCounter][1] & "|" & _ $arrResult[$intCounter][2] & "|" & _ $arrResult[$intCounter][3] & "|" & _ $arrResult[$intCounter][4] & "|" & _ $arrResult[$intCounter][5] & "|" & _ $arrResult[$intCounter][6] & "|" & _ $arrResult[$intCounter][7] $objListViewItem = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($strListViewItem, $lvwArticles) Next _GUICtrlListView_EndUpdate($lvwArticles) EndIf EndIf EndIf Thanks in advance

Best Regards.
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      First, I want to apologize with you for the title not very clear, but I thought a little bit on which title to set at the thread, and this is the one that came in mind.
      Now, let me explain what I'm trying to understand.

I am making an application ( with n clients ), with an SQLite Database, which has a Main form, and n sub-forms... 
      Since these sub-forms are called several times, because they are used to add or update records to the Database, I put the code that generates the GUI of these sub-forms in Functions.
      There are two sub-forms which are "treated" as two main forms, since even them have n sub-forms, which perform various tasks.
      Where am I stucked?

For the Main form I created a Status Bar, in order to display messages ( add/delete/update/search results ), and it works perfectly with all the forms which don't have other sub-forms.
      For the two forms, which indeed have n sub-forms, I created two separated Status Bars, which are (re)created everytime I call the function that then displays the form.
      Practically, I can't set icons to these two Status Bars, and I don't know why.
      I'm really sorry that I don't feel clear enough, so, here you are an example of what I am saying.
      I recreated exactly what my script does:
      #include <GuiButton.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiStatusBar.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Global $frmSubForm, _ $txtSubFormField, _ $sbSubFormStatusBar, _ $objSB_IconError = _WinAPI_LoadShell32Icon(109), _ $objSB_IconInformation = _WinAPI_LoadShell32Icon(277) #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $frmMainForm = GUICreate("Main Form", 300, 300, -1, -1) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "ExitApplication") $sbMainStatusBar = _GUICtrlStatusBar_Create($frmMainForm) $btnCreateSubForm = GUICtrlCreateButton("Create Sub Form", 105, 110, 75, 41, BitOR($BS_CENTER,$BS_VCENTER,$BS_MULTILINE)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "GenerateSubForm") GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, 0, "Arial") _GUICtrlStatusBar_SetSimple($sbMainStatusBar) _GUICtrlStatusBar_SetText($sbMainStatusBar, "") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $frmMainForm) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Func ExitApplication() Exit EndFunc Func GenerateSubForm() #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $frmSubForm = GUICreate("Sub-Form", 300, 300, -1, -1, -1, -1, $frmMainForm) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "DeleteSubForm") $txtSubFormField = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 0, 0, 100, 20) $btnCheckSubFormField = GUICtrlCreateButton("Check Field", 105, 110, 75, 41, BitOR($BS_CENTER,$BS_VCENTER,$BS_MULTILINE)) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "CheckSubFormField") GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400, 0, "Arial") $sbSubFormStatusBar = _GUICtrlStatusBar_Create($frmSubForm) _GUICtrlStatusBar_SetSimple($sbSubFormStatusBar) _GUICtrlStatusBar_SetText($sbSubFormStatusBar, "") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $frmSubForm) GUISetState(@SW_DISABLE, $frmMainForm) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### EndFunc Func DeleteSubForm() ; Declared Globally => $frmSubForm GUIDelete($frmSubForm) GUISetState(@SW_ENABLE, $frmMainForm) EndFunc Func WriteToStatusBar($sbStatusBar, $objSB_Icon, $strText) _GUICtrlStatusBar_SetIcon($sbStatusBar, 0, $objSB_Icon) _GUICtrlStatusBar_SetText($sbStatusBar, $strText) ConsoleWrite("Icon Handle: " & $objSB_Icon & @CRLF) EndFunc Func CheckSubFormField() ; Declared Globally => $txtSubFormField If GUICtrlRead($txtSubFormField) = "" Then ; Declared Globally => $sbStatusBar WriteToStatusBar($sbSubFormStatusBar, $objSB_IconError, "Field NOK.") Else WriteToStatusBar($sbSubFormStatusBar, $objSB_IconInformation, "Field OK.") EndIf EndFunc The text is set, but icon is not.
      Could someone please tell me why?
      Thanks everyone in advance  

Best Regards.