Reading Data from Windows Control

So I've never actually tried to pull data from anything I've not created inside AutoIt and I can't seem to get it to work.

What I am attempting to do is read the data displayed in this window here.

5e7jYkC.png

I want to be able to grab the data in the "Status" column to start out with. Once I figure out that I think I'll be set. My mouse is currently over that column for the Window Info (Note: mousing over all columns result in the same ClassnameNN)

I've tried using ControlGetText and ControlListView to no avail. But maybe I'm doing it wrong, here's to hoping!

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 1)

;~ TAdvStringGrid3

Local $hWnd = WinWait("Ametek", "", 10)
$Data = ControlListView($hWnd, "", "TAdvStringGrid3", "GetItemCount")
If @Error Then
    MsgBox(0, "Test", @Error)
EndIf

;~  Local $sClassList = WinGetClassList($hWnd)

; Display the classlist.
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", $Data)

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

*** EDIT ***

Forgot to mention with the above code I don't get an error but my message box comes up as 0.

Edited by Damein

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

Sorry if its not allowed but just curious if anyone has any thoughts on this?

Thanks

MCR.jpg?t=1286371579

Most recent sig. I made

Quick Launcher W/ Profiles Topic Movie Database Topic & Website | LiveStreamer Pro Website | YouTube Stand-Alone Playlist Manager: Topic | Weather Desktop Widget: Topic | Flash Memory Game: Topic | Volume Control With Mouse / iTunes Hotkeys: Topic | Weather program: Topic | Paws & Tales radio drama podcast mini-player: Topic | Quick Math Calculations: Topic

This is allowed. The problem is that your control is not a standard Windows control, but some kind of a grid control. ControlGetText and ControlListView and similar commands can only be used for standard controls and standard listviews (ListView32/SysListView32 controls).

To get information from a grid control you can use the UI Automation framework. Check with the "Simple spy demo" or Inspect.exe from Windows SDK if you can read data in the grid control.