Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rootx

Compile question help

9 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I would like to ask you some questions about compiling.

I use Autoit wrapper gui 15.920.938.0
1. I would like to delete all comments from my compiled code.

If is possible...

I am using the 3.3.14.2 version of Autoit, I would like this time to protect my code, without using external tools that are seen as viruses, how do you protect your code usually?

Thx :)

Edited by rootx

Aut2Exe does (1) in your list automatically.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Mobius said:

Aut2Exe does (1) in your list automatically.

OK, thx

18 minutes ago, rootx said:

enough to protect the code decompilation?

You cannot protect AutoIt code from decompilation itself.:(

However, you can ensure that any such attempt will produce utter garbage outside of a sanctioned environment (valid user/machine/etcetera) if you encrypt your script with CodeCrypter (link in my signature).;)

1 minute ago, RTFC said:

You cannot protect AutoIt code from decompilation itself.:(

However, you can ensure that any such attempt will produce utter garbage outside of a sanctioned environment (valid user/machine/etcetera) if you encrypt your script with CodeCrypter (link in my signature).;)

About virus total? any trouble? thx

CodeScannerCrypter.bundle.v1.8.7z that version?

thx

If your compiled script is erroneously identified as a virus, see here. There's nothing I can do about that.

Yes, that version will do. Try it on a simple helloworld test script first, to learn how it works (don't forget to add #include MCFinclude.au3 if you wish to encrypt your script). Also please spend some time reading the FAQ (pdf file in the bundle) before posting questions in the CodeCrypter thread, should you run into difficulties.

Best of luck.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, RTFC said:

If your compiled script is erroneously identified as a virus, see here. There's nothing I can do about that.

Yes, that version will do. Try it on a simple helloworld test script first, to learn how it works (don't forget to add #include MCFinclude.au3 if you wish to encrypt your script). Also please spend some time reading the FAQ (pdf file in the bundle) before posting questions in the CodeCrypter thread, should you run into difficulties.

Best of luck.

Thx, it was all very simple, I created my encrypted .exe. But....

Does not copy the files inside, why?

Example: FileInstall("C:\Project\lang\en.ini", @ScriptDir & "\lang\en.ini")

Maybe I have to write after #include <MFC include.au3>?

Thx:sweating: