TheFixer

if not wintitle = "x" then

7 posts in this topic

Basically i am trying to make a script that detects if the currently active window is 1920 x 1080 or bigger. If it detects a window that is active, that is indeed that size. It will do some stuff. 
The problem i am having is that it is detecting my desktop whenever i click on my desktop, so it's doing stuff when i don't want it to.

So all i need to know, is how can i do a simple check to see if a window = a title.

Here is what i have so far

$wintitledesktop = WinGetTitle("[ACTIVE]")

If not $wintitledesktop = "Program Manager" Then
;does stuff
endif

Program Manager is what my desktop is called btw. 

The problem with that code is that the script is still detecting the desktop and doing the code.

In case you need the whole section of the code, here it is.

$winsizecheck1 = WinGetClientSize("[ACTIVE]")
        If WinActive("[ACTIVE]") Then
            sleep(100)
        If $winsizecheck1[0] >= 1920 Then
            If $winsizecheck1[1] >= 1080 Then
                If not $wintitledesktop = "Program Manager" Then
                $gamesfolderstate = WinGetState($gamesfolder)
            If WinExists($gamesfolder) Then
                If Not BitAND($gamesfolderstate, 16) Then
                    WinSetState($gamesfolder,"",@SW_MINIMIZE)
                EndIf
                EndIf
            EndIf
            EndIf
        EndIf
        EndIf

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

Your test need to be:

If not ($wintitledesktop = "Program Manager") Then

Jos

Edited by Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

1 minute ago, Jos said:

Your test need to be:

Jos

Just did a quick test with the updated code, it still is running the code when i click on my desktop.

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

Then add some debug statement in there showing the exact content of the variable!

Jos

ps: the "game"word is quite often present in your script, so make sure you read up on our forum rules. ;) 

Edited by Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, Jos said:

ps: the "game"word is quite often present in your script, so make sure you read up on our forum rules. ;) 

I assure you i'm not making any hack or exploit or a script that interacts with the game etc. What the script does is checks if a window is 1920 x 1080 (probably a game) then minimizes my games folder. Because usually it's open when i run a game from the folder. I made this because... OCD, a slight case of it anyway.

Edited by TheFixer

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Jos said:

Then add some debug statement in there showing the exact content of the variable!

Jos

When i use this code

$winsizecheck1 = WinGetClientSize("[ACTIVE]")
        If WinActive("[ACTIVE]") Then
            sleep(100)
        If $winsizecheck1[0] >= 1920 Then
            If $winsizecheck1[1] >= 1080 Then
                    MsgBox(0,"",$wintitledesktop)
                $gamesfolderstate = WinGetState($gamesfolder)
            If WinExists($gamesfolder) Then
                If Not BitAND($gamesfolderstate, 16) Then
                    WinSetState($gamesfolder,"",@SW_MINIMIZE)
                EndIf
                EndIf
            EndIf
            EndIf
        EndIf
        EndIf

The msgbox returns blank... white space. Nothing. Do you know why?

p.s here are the global variables you are possibly wondering about.

Global $progman = "Program Manager"
Global $gamesfolder = "Games on this comp"

Edited by TheFixer

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

Not sure how to delete this reply.

Edited by TheFixer

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Eli_jahbot
      By Eli_jahbot
      my esteemed autoits,
      i need your help once again. The bold and italics below are what i will be referring to. I need a message box to exit the script if Cancel is pressed and to continue the script if OK is pressed. I have tried multiple ways to do this to no avail. Can someone please breakdown how i go about this via Message box, and or Input box as I'm sure they will follow the same logic. I appreciate your time and assistance.

Example:
      global $url, $username, $password, $sspassword
      $url = "https://securegateway.fairview.org"
      $username = "XXX"
      $password = "YYY"
      $sspassword = "ZZZ"
      #include <Constants.au3>
      #include <msgboxconstants.au3>
      ShellExecute ($url)
      WinWaitActive("window")
      send($username)
      send("{tab}")
      send($password)
      send("{enter}")
      msgbox($mb_okcancel, "Wait for the page to load then select OK to continue script", "Wait for the page to load then select OK to continue script")
      if($idok)
      send("+{tab 8}")
      send("{enter}")
      if ($idcancel) then Exit
      EndIf
    • Rimoun
      By Rimoun
      Hello everyone
      I would like to have some help regarding my issue.
      I am trying to extract some information from excel sheet, I use _Excel_RangeFind then I get the array for the value then I check the array. In case the array is true the next will be to get some information based on the extracted array if no array because the value is not found it gives a messages box that the value is not found.
      My problem that the button works for one time only if i tried any value which exist in the sheet it gives me that value not found.
      I suspect that there is a problem regarding While loop.
      here is my code
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #Include <GuiListBox.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <ExcelConstants.au3> if FileExists ("result.txt") Then Sleep (100) Else readxl() EndIf Global $oExcel = _Excel_Open(False,False) If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeFind Example", "Error creating the Excel application object." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) Global $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, "D:\info.xlsx",False,False) If @error Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel Error", "Error opening workbook '" & $oWorkbook & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) _Excel_Close($oExcel) Exit EndIf Local $lab1 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default,"B1") Local $lab2 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default,"C1") Local $lab3 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default,"D1") Local $lab4 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default,"E1") Global $sResult1,$sResult2,$sResult3,$sResult4,$sResult5,$sResult6 Global $asKeyWords = stringsplit (FileRead (@ScriptDir & "\result.txt"),@CRLF) Global Const $xlUp = -4162 ;~ _Main() Local $hGUI, $hList, $hInput, $aSelected, $sChosen, $hUP, $hDOWN, $hENTER, $hESC Local $sCurrInput = "", $aCurrSelected[2] = [-1, -1], $iCurrIndex = -1, $hListGUI = -1 $hGUI = GUICreate("Rimo System", 253, 270, 192, 124) Global $hInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 24, 48, 169, 21) Global $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Rimo System", 80, 16, 150, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 14, 800, 0, "MS Serif") Global $Input2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 72, 144, 161, 21) Global $Input3 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 72, 176, 161, 21) Global $Input4 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 72, 208, 161, 21) Global $Input5 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 72, 240, 161, 21) $Input6 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 72, 272, 161, 21) $Input7 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 72, 304, 161, 21) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Get Info", 72, 88, 89, 33) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label2", 16, 144, 36, 17) GUICtrlSetData( -1,$lab1) $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label3", 16, 176, 36, 17) GUICtrlSetData( -1,$lab2) $Label4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label4", 16, 208, 36, 17) GUICtrlSetData( -1,$lab3) $Label5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label5", 16, 240, 36, 17) GUICtrlSetData( -1,$lab4) $Label6 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 16, 272, 36, 17) $Label7 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 16, 304, 36, 17) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 112, 416, 121, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) Global $sSearch = guictrlread ($hInput) $hUP = GUICtrlCreateDummy() $hDOWN = GUICtrlCreateDummy() $hENTER = GUICtrlCreateDummy() $hESC = GUICtrlCreateDummy() Dim $AccelKeys[4][2] = [["{UP}", $hUP], ["{DOWN}", $hDOWN], ["{ENTER}", $hENTER], ["{ESC}", $hESC]] GUISetAccelerators($AccelKeys) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $Button2 Exit Case $Button1 Global $aResult = _Excel_RangeFind($oWorkbook, guictrlread($hInput) ,"A2:A2000") Global $aExtract = _ArrayExtract($aResult, 0, 0, 2, 2) if _elementExists($aExtract,0) Then getdata() Else MsgBox(0,"","Value Does Not Exist") EndIf Case $hESC If $hListGUI <> -1 Then ; List is visible. GUIDelete($hListGUI) $hListGUI = -1 Else ExitLoop EndIf Case $hUP If $hListGUI <> -1 Then ; List is visible. $iCurrIndex -= 1 If $iCurrIndex < 0 Then $iCurrIndex = 0 EndIf _GUICtrlListBox_SetCurSel($hList, $iCurrIndex) EndIf Case $hDOWN If $hListGUI <> -1 Then ; List is visible. $iCurrIndex += 1 If $iCurrIndex > _GUICtrlListBox_GetCount($hList) - 1 Then $iCurrIndex = _GUICtrlListBox_GetCount($hList) - 1 EndIf _GUICtrlListBox_SetCurSel($hList, $iCurrIndex) EndIf Case $hENTER If $hListGUI <> -1 And $iCurrIndex <> -1 Then ; List is visible and a item is selected. $sChosen = _GUICtrlListBox_GetText($hList, $iCurrIndex) EndIf Case $hList $sChosen = GUICtrlRead($hList) EndSwitch Sleep(10) $aSelected = _GetSelectionPointers($hInput) If GUICtrlRead($hInput) <> $sCurrInput Or $aSelected[1] <> $aCurrSelected[1] Then ; Input content or pointer are changed. $sCurrInput = GUICtrlRead($hInput) $aCurrSelected = $aSelected ; Get pointers of the string to replace. $iCurrIndex = -1 If $hListGUI <> -1 Then ; List is visible. GUIDelete($hListGUI) $hListGUI = -1 EndIf $hList = _PopupSelector($hGUI, $hListGUI, _CheckInputText($sCurrInput, $aCurrSelected)) ; ByRef $hListGUI, $aCurrSelected. EndIf If $sChosen <> "" Then GUICtrlSendMsg($hInput, 0x00B1, $aCurrSelected[0], $aCurrSelected[1]) ; $EM_SETSEL. _InsertText($hInput, $sChosen) $sCurrInput = GUICtrlRead($hInput) GUIDelete($hListGUI) $hListGUI = -1 $sChosen = "" EndIf WEnd GUIDelete($hGUI) Func _CheckInputText($sCurrInput, ByRef $aSelected) Local $sPartialData = "" If (IsArray($aSelected)) And ($aSelected[0] <= $aSelected[1]) Then Local $aSplit = StringSplit(StringLeft($sCurrInput, $aSelected[0]), " ") $aSelected[0] -= StringLen($aSplit[$aSplit[0]]) If $aSplit[$aSplit[0]] <> "" Then For $A = 1 To $asKeyWords[0] If StringLeft($asKeyWords[$A], StringLen($aSplit[$aSplit[0]])) = $aSplit[$aSplit[0]] And $asKeyWords[$A] <> $aSplit[$aSplit[0]] Then $sPartialData &= $asKeyWords[$A] & "|" EndIf Next EndIf EndIf Return $sPartialData EndFunc ;==>_CheckInputText Func _PopupSelector($hMainGUI, ByRef $hListGUI, $sCurr_List) Local $hList = -1 If $sCurr_List = "" Then Return $hList EndIf $hListGUI = GUICreate("", 280, 160, 23, 62, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW, $WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_MDICHILD), $hMainGUI) $hList = GUICtrlCreateList("", 0, 0, 170, 150, BitOR(0x00100000, 0x00200000)) GUICtrlSetData($hList, $sCurr_List) GUISetControlsVisible($hListGUI) ; To Make Control Visible And Window Invisible. GUISetState(@SW_SHOWNOACTIVATE, $hListGUI) Return $hList EndFunc ;==>_PopupSelector Func _InsertText(ByRef $hEdit, $sString) #cs Description: Insert A Text In A Control. Returns: Nothing #ce Local $aSelected = _GetSelectionPointers($hEdit) GUICtrlSetData($hEdit, StringLeft(GUICtrlRead($hEdit), $aSelected[0]) & $sString & StringTrimLeft(GUICtrlRead($hEdit), $aSelected[1])) Local $iCursorPlace = StringLen(StringLeft(GUICtrlRead($hEdit), $aSelected[0]) & $sString) GUICtrlSendMsg($hEdit, 0x00B1, $iCursorPlace, $iCursorPlace) ; $EM_SETSEL. EndFunc ;==>_InsertText Func _GetSelectionPointers($hEdit) Local $aReturn[2] = [0, 0] Local $aSelected = GUICtrlRecvMsg($hEdit, 0x00B0) ; $EM_GETSEL. If IsArray($aSelected) Then $aReturn[0] = $aSelected[0] $aReturn[1] = $aSelected[1] EndIf Return $aReturn EndFunc ;==>_GetSelectionPointers Func GUISetControlsVisible($hWnd) ; By Melba23. Local $aControlGetPos = 0, $hCreateRect = 0, $hRectRgn = _WinAPI_CreateRectRgn(0, 0, 0, 0) Local $iLastControlID = _WinAPI_GetDlgCtrlID(GUICtrlGetHandle(-1)) For $i = 3 To $iLastControlID $aControlGetPos = ControlGetPos($hWnd, '', $i) If IsArray($aControlGetPos) = 0 Then ContinueLoop $hCreateRect = _WinAPI_CreateRectRgn($aControlGetPos[0], $aControlGetPos[1], $aControlGetPos[0] + $aControlGetPos[2], $aControlGetPos[1] + $aControlGetPos[3]) _WinAPI_CombineRgn($hRectRgn, $hCreateRect, $hRectRgn, 2) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hCreateRect) Next _WinAPI_SetWindowRgn($hWnd, $hRectRgn, True) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hRectRgn) EndFunc Func _elementExists($array, $element) If $element > UBound($array)-1 Then Return False ; element is out of the array bounds Return True ; element is in array bounds EndFunc Func getdata() ;~ Local $sResult1 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default,StringReplace(StringReplace ($aExtract[0],"$",""),"A","B")) ;~ Local $sResult2 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default,StringReplace(StringReplace ($aExtract[0],"$",""),"A","C")) ;~ Local $sResult3 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default,StringReplace(StringReplace ($aExtract[0],"$",""),"A","D")) ;~ Local $sResult4 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default,StringReplace(StringReplace ($aExtract[0],"$",""),"A","E")) ;~ Local $sResult5 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default,StringReplace(StringReplace ($aExtract[0],"$",""),"A","F")) ;~ Local $sResult6 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default,StringReplace(StringReplace ($aExtract[0],"$",""),"A","G")) guictrlsetdata($Input2,$sResult1) guictrlsetdata($Input3,$sResult2) guictrlsetdata($Input4,$sResult3) guictrlsetdata($Input5,$sResult4) guictrlsetdata($Input6,$sResult5) guictrlsetdata($Input7,$sResult6) _Excel_Close($oExcel,Default,True) EndFunc Func readxl() Global $oExcel = _Excel_Open(False,False) If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeFind Example", "Error creating the Excel application object." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) Global $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, "D:\info.xlsx",False,False) LOcal Const $xlUp = -4162 With $oWorkbook.ActiveSheet ; process active sheet $oRangeLast = .UsedRange.SpecialCells($xlCellTypeLastCell) ; get a Range that contains the last used cells $iRowCount = .Range(.Cells(1, 1), .Cells($oRangeLast.Row, $oRangeLast.Column)).Rows.Count ; get the the row count for the range starting in row/column 1 and ending at the last used row/column $iLastCell = .Cells($iRowCount + 1, "B").End($xlUp).Row ProgressOn("Copying Cells", "Copying Cells progress", "0%") For $i = 2 to $iLastCell Local $total = Int(($i/$iLastCell)*100) Local $sResult3 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default, "A" & $i) FileWriteLine("result.txt",$sResult3) ProgressSet(($i/$iLastCell)*100, $total & "%") Next ;~ FileWrite("result.txt",$sResult3) ProgressSet(100, "Done", "Complete") Sleep (1500) ProgressOff() _Excel_Close($oExcel,Default,True) EndWith EndFunc  
    • kawliga751
      By kawliga751
      I'm new to Auotit but I have built a simple script that "runs" a different "batch" file based on certain days of the workweek. The script works now, but I was wanting to eliminate the need for a manual date entry. For example "First Batch' needs to run every Tuesday thru Thursday however "Second Batch" needs to run only on Friday and "Third Batch" needs to run only on Monday. In addition the 1st batch file runs on Tuesday, say 06/06 (the "FW" section) but then needs to actually report (the F4 date) the next weekday so this Batch actually needs 2 dates verified. 
      What I'm trying to do is when the script is initiated it gets the date, verifies if and which weekday it is and in turn goes to and runs the appropriate "Batch' file.  
      I've found ways to verify weekdays but can't find anything to do all of the above.
      Any help is MUCH appreciated.

;P10
      ShellExecute("C:\Program Files (x86)\Ericom Software\PowerTerm Enterprise\Sessions\mir00p10.PTS")

WinWait('(A) Soutwest P10 : PowerTerm Pro Enterprise Suite')
      WinActivate('(A) Soutwest P10 : PowerTerm Pro Enterprise Suite')
      Send('$Login)
      Sleep(3000)
      Send('{Enter}')
      Sleep(3000)
      Send($Password)
      Send('{Enter}')
      Sleep(3000)
      ; ****First Batch file run
      Send('Batch')
      Sleep(3000)
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send('FW')
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send('{DOWN}')
      Send($Date)
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send($Date)
      Send('{F9}')
      Send('Y')
      Sleep(3000)
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send('{F4}')
      Send('Y')
      Sleep(3000)
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send($Date)
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send('0620')
      Send('{Enter}')
      SEND('{!}SW0410PM.FWR')
      Send('{Enter}')
      Sleep(3000)
      Send('Y')
      Send('{Enter}')
      Sleep(3000)
      Send('{F9}')
      Sleep(3000)
      ; ****Second Batch file run
      Send('Batch')
      Sleep(3000)
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send('FW')
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send('{DOWN}')
      Send($Date)
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send($Date)
      Send('{F9}')
      Send('Y')
      Sleep(3000)
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send('{F4}')
      Send('Y')
      Sleep(3000)
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send($Date)
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send('0620')
      Send('{Enter}')
      SEND('{!}SO0411AM.FWR')
      Send('{Enter}')
      Sleep(3000)
      Send('Y')
      Send('{Enter}')
      Sleep(3000)
      Send('{F9}')
      Sleep(3000)
      ; ****Third Batch file run
      Send('Batch')
      Sleep(3000)
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send('FW')
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send('{DOWN}')
      Send($Date)
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send($Date)
      Send('{F9}')
      Send('Y')
      Sleep(3000)
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send('{F4}')
      Send('Y')
      Sleep(3000)
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send($Date)
      Send('{Enter}')
      Send('0620')
      Send('{Enter}')
      SEND('{!}SW0411AM.LOA')
      Send('{Enter}')
      Sleep(3000)
      Send('Y')
      Send('{Enter}')
      Sleep(3000)
      Send('{F9}')
      Sleep(3000)
      Send('EXIT')

• chacoya121
      By chacoya121
      can anyone help me plz
      how can you put mouseclick in if statement or is it possible
      example:
      if Mouseclick = "left" then Tooltip(" you click left mouse") thank you
    • InunoTaishou
      By InunoTaishou
      I know on other languages when you try to use a string like this
      Global $sString = "Some String" If ($sString) Then ; ... EndIf The compiler will fail because string cannot be used in an expression where it needs a bool (something along those lines). But I see instances in other languages where using $sString in an expression will work and implicitly use the length of the string (or because there is some value in that variable).
      I'm wondering why AutoIt doesn't do the same. If the $sString is used like in my example (or some other expression where it wants a bool type) implicitly use the length of the string instead of the converting to 0?