JJ1122

I'm stuck with while/if loop... please help!

8 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

#include <Misc.au3>

While 1
   If _IsPressed(59) Then
      Send("{B}")
      MouseDown("left")
   Else
      Send("{B}")
      MouseUp("left")
   EndIf
WEnd

I want the script to do this:

- if I press "Y", send "B" once and hold left click down until i release "Y".

- if I take my hands off of "Y" key, then send "B" once again and release left click.

but the script I made has problems.

when I run the script, it starts sending "B" repeatedly, and my left click won't work.

I'm not smart enough to figure out what the problem is... please help me!

sorry for bad English.

Edited by JJ1122

@JJ1122 can you give some more information about what you're trying to do? There is almost always an easier way to accomplish things besides sending mouse clicks.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

1 hour ago, JLogan3o13 said:

@JJ1122 can you give some more information about what you're trying to do? There is almost always an easier way to accomplish things besides sending mouse clicks.

i want to simplify "press keyboard - press keyboard - click - drag - press keyboard - drop" to "press keyboard - release keyboard".

it's for shopping uses in a korean website.

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, JJ1122 said:

#include <Misc.au3>

While 1
   If _IsPressed(59) Then
      Send("{B}")
      MouseDown("left")
   Else
      Send("{B}")
      MouseUp("left")
   EndIf
WEnd

I see that it checks if a button is pressed, if not, it executes Send("{B}") and MouseUp("left").

If...Else...EndIf Example:

If 1+2=8 Then
    MsgBox(0,"","1+2=8 is correct!"&@CRLF _
    &"That's impossible, so you won't see this message.")
Else
    MsgBox(0,"","1+2=8 is NOT correct!")
EndIF

You may want to try this script:

#include <Misc.au3>

While 1
    If _IsPressed(59) Then;Checks if button is pressed

;If button is pressed, it will execute this script:
      Send("{B}")
      MouseDown("left")

Do
        Sleep(25)
        ;Sleep until button is released.
      Until Not _IsPressed(59)

;Execute some script if button is released...
      Send("{B}")
      MouseUp("left")

EndIf

Sleep(50);It's always a good idea to add Sleep() to avoid using all CPU usage.
WEnd

I haven't tested this script, but I think it should work.

Edited by algiuxas

42783.png

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

Here is another small example:

#include <Misc.au3>

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "quitter")

$beepFrequency = 300

While True
    If _IsPressed(71) Then
        ConsoleWrite("Started pressing F2" & @CRLF)
        While _IsPressed(71)
            ; Keep increasing the sound frequency while F2 is pressed
            $beepFrequency += 50
            ConsoleWrite($beepFrequency & @CRLF)
            Beep($beepFrequency, 100)
        WEnd
        ConsoleWrite("Stopped pressing F2, resetting frequency and playing single end tone" & @CRLF)
        $beepFrequency = 300
        Beep(150, 300)
    EndIf
WEnd

Func quitter()
    Exit
EndFunc   ;==>quitter

Note that I changed the key to F2 (key 71) to make it easier to test in Scite. Also note that this script will produce sound.

Edited by SadBunny
Fixed comment

Roses are FF0000, violets are 0000FF... All my base are belong to you.

#include <Misc.au3>

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "ESC")
Func ESC()
    Exit
EndFunc
ToolTip("Press [ESC] button to stop this script!",0,0,"Press [Y] button!")

$i = False

While 1
    If _IsPressed(59) Then
        Beep(900.0,100)
        Do
        Until Not _IsPressed(59)
        $i = Not $i
        If $i Then
          Send("{B}")
          MouseDown("left")
        Else
          Send("{B}")
          MouseUp("left")
        EndIf
    EndIf
WEnd

You don't need to hold Y button, just press once to hold left mouse button, and when you are done, press Y button again to release left mouse button. :)

42783.png

1 hour ago, algiuxas said:
#include <Misc.au3>

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "ESC")
Func ESC()
    Exit
EndFunc
ToolTip("Press [ESC] button to stop this script!",0,0,"Press [Y] button!")

$i = False

While 1
    If _IsPressed(59) Then
        Beep(900.0,100)
        Do
        Until Not _IsPressed(59)
        $i = Not $i
        If $i Then
          Send("{B}")
          MouseDown("left")
        Else
          Send("{B}")
          MouseUp("left")
        EndIf
    EndIf
WEnd

You don't need to hold Y button, just press once to hold left mouse button, and when you are done, press Y button again to release left mouse button. :)

it works just like i wanted! thank you so much

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, JJ1122 said:

it works just like i wanted! thank you so much

I'm happy to help you :)

42783.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Eli_jahbot
      By Eli_jahbot
      my esteemed autoits,
      i need your help once again. The bold and italics below are what i will be referring to. I need a message box to exit the script if Cancel is pressed and to continue the script if OK is pressed. I have tried multiple ways to do this to no avail. Can someone please breakdown how i go about this via Message box, and or Input box as I'm sure they will follow the same logic. I appreciate your time and assistance.

Example:
      global $url, $username, $password, $sspassword
      $url = "https://securegateway.fairview.org"
      $username = "XXX"
      $password = "YYY"
      $sspassword = "ZZZ"
      #include <Constants.au3>
      #include <msgboxconstants.au3>
      ShellExecute ($url)
      WinWaitActive("window")
      send($username)
      send("{tab}")
      send($password)
      send("{enter}")
      msgbox($mb_okcancel, "Wait for the page to load then select OK to continue script", "Wait for the page to load then select OK to continue script")
      if($idok)
      send("+{tab 8}")
      send("{enter}")
      if ($idcancel) then Exit
      EndIf
    • ur
      By ur
      If you observe in below code.
      Func _WinWaitActivate($title,$text,$timeout=$time_out) Logging("Waiting for "&$title&":"&$text) $dHandle = WinWait($title,$text,$timeout) if not ($dHandle = 0) then If Not WinActive($title,$text) Then WinActivate($title,$text) WinWaitActive($title,$text,$timeout) Else Logging("Timeout occured while waiting for the window...") Exit EndIf EndFunc WinActivate("Untitled - Notepad") $p = "Notallowed1!!" Send("{ENTER}{ENTER}{ENTER}{ENTER}"& $p &"{ENTER}create{SPACE}database{SPACE}"& $p &";{ENTER}") In the notepad if you observe, ! is missing in the text got.

Is there way to get that also printed.
    • rawkhopper
      By rawkhopper
      Hello everyone,
      I have a script that is automating a piece of sluggish software.  I want to automate it with a bit of caution and I am not sure the best way to do it.  ControlSend works great most of the time.  If I have it enter 10 into a text box every once in a while it will enter 1 or 11 and then hit enter.
      To overcome this I use MouseClick to select the text I just entered and then see if it matches the string it was supposed to put in before it hits enter.  This seems to work but what I love about ControlSend is there is less room for human interaction messing it up.  
      Yes I could block input but I prefer not to do that (permissions).
      Is there a better way of doing this?  Any Help would be much appreciated.
      Anyway here is the snippet of the script in question:
      Func KVSend () WinActivate ( "Window", "" ) Local $WindowPos = WinGetPos("Window", "") If $kV < 30 Then WinActivate ( "Window", "" ) ControlClick ("Window", "", 1001) ;Click in Accel Voltage box Sleep (100) ControlSend ("Window", "", 1001, $kV) ; \ kV Sleep (100) MouseMove($WindowPos[0]+130,$WindowPos[1]+75,1) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT) MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT) Send ("^c") Local $clip = ClipGet () If $clip = $kV Then ControlSend ("Window", "", 1001, "{ENTER}") ;Hit ENTER if value is correct Sleep (100) ControlClick ("Window", "", 1518) ;Lens Clear Else Send ("{BACKSPACE}") KVSend() ; If value is incorrect try again EndIf EndIf  
    • spuuunit
      By spuuunit
      This is what I'm trying to do: In Firefox, if you hold down CTRL + C for about 200ms, then press CTRL + T. This is my code:
      While WinActive(" - Mozilla Firefox") If _IsPressed("A2", $hDLL) And _IsPressed("43", $hDLL) Then $timer = TimerInit() While _IsPressed("A2", $hDLL) And _IsPressed("43", $hDLL) Sleep(10) $diff = TimerDiff($timer) If $diff > 200 Then Send("^{T}") While _IsPressed("A2", $hDLL) And _IsPressed("43", $hDLL) Sleep(10) WEnd EndIf WEnd EndIf WEnd The problem is that the CTRL key gets stuck down after Send("^{T}"). I found this, but what I understand that happens when I release, and that is not what I want. The "General unstuck method" did nothing.
    • Rimoun
      By Rimoun
      Hello everyone
      I would like to have some help regarding my issue.
      I am trying to extract some information from excel sheet, I use _Excel_RangeFind then I get the array for the value then I check the array. In case the array is true the next will be to get some information based on the extracted array if no array because the value is not found it gives a messages box that the value is not found.
      My problem that the button works for one time only if i tried any value which exist in the sheet it gives me that value not found.
      I suspect that there is a problem regarding While loop.
      here is my code
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #Include <GuiListBox.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <ExcelConstants.au3> if FileExists ("result.txt") Then Sleep (100) Else readxl() EndIf Global $oExcel = _Excel_Open(False,False) If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeFind Example", "Error creating the Excel application object." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) Global $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, "D:\info.xlsx",False,False) If @error Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel Error", "Error opening workbook '" & $oWorkbook & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) _Excel_Close($oExcel) Exit EndIf Local $lab1 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default,"B1") Local $lab2 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default,"C1") Local $lab3 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default,"D1") Local $lab4 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default,"E1") Global $sResult1,$sResult2,$sResult3,$sResult4,$sResult5,$sResult6 Global $asKeyWords = stringsplit (FileRead (@ScriptDir & "\result.txt"),@CRLF) Global Const $xlUp = -4162 ;~ _Main() Local $hGUI, $hList, $hInput, $aSelected, $sChosen, $hUP, $hDOWN, $hENTER, $hESC Local $sCurrInput = "", $aCurrSelected[2] = [-1, -1], $iCurrIndex = -1, $hListGUI = -1 $hGUI = GUICreate("Rimo System", 253, 270, 192, 124) Global $hInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 24, 48, 169, 21) Global $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Rimo System", 80, 16, 150, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 14, 800, 0, "MS Serif") Global $Input2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 72, 144, 161, 21) Global $Input3 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 72, 176, 161, 21) Global $Input4 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 72, 208, 161, 21) Global $Input5 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 72, 240, 161, 21) $Input6 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 72, 272, 161, 21) $Input7 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 72, 304, 161, 21) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Get Info", 72, 88, 89, 33) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label2", 16, 144, 36, 17) GUICtrlSetData( -1,$lab1) $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label3", 16, 176, 36, 17) GUICtrlSetData( -1,$lab2) $Label4 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label4", 16, 208, 36, 17) GUICtrlSetData( -1,$lab3) $Label5 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Label5", 16, 240, 36, 17) GUICtrlSetData( -1,$lab4) $Label6 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 16, 272, 36, 17) $Label7 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 16, 304, 36, 17) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 112, 416, 121, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) Global $sSearch = guictrlread ($hInput) $hUP = GUICtrlCreateDummy() $hDOWN = GUICtrlCreateDummy() $hENTER = GUICtrlCreateDummy() $hESC = GUICtrlCreateDummy() Dim $AccelKeys[4][2] = [["{UP}", $hUP], ["{DOWN}", $hDOWN], ["{ENTER}", $hENTER], ["{ESC}", $hESC]] GUISetAccelerators($AccelKeys) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $Button2 Exit Case $Button1 Global $aResult = _Excel_RangeFind($oWorkbook, guictrlread($hInput) ,"A2:A2000") Global $aExtract = _ArrayExtract($aResult, 0, 0, 2, 2) if _elementExists($aExtract,0) Then getdata() Else MsgBox(0,"","Value Does Not Exist") EndIf Case $hESC If $hListGUI <> -1 Then ; List is visible. GUIDelete($hListGUI) $hListGUI = -1 Else ExitLoop EndIf Case $hUP If $hListGUI <> -1 Then ; List is visible. $iCurrIndex -= 1 If $iCurrIndex < 0 Then $iCurrIndex = 0 EndIf _GUICtrlListBox_SetCurSel($hList, $iCurrIndex) EndIf Case $hDOWN If $hListGUI <> -1 Then ; List is visible. $iCurrIndex += 1 If $iCurrIndex > _GUICtrlListBox_GetCount($hList) - 1 Then $iCurrIndex = _GUICtrlListBox_GetCount($hList) - 1 EndIf _GUICtrlListBox_SetCurSel($hList, $iCurrIndex) EndIf Case $hENTER If $hListGUI <> -1 And $iCurrIndex <> -1 Then ; List is visible and a item is selected. $sChosen = _GUICtrlListBox_GetText($hList, $iCurrIndex) EndIf Case $hList $sChosen = GUICtrlRead($hList) EndSwitch Sleep(10) $aSelected = _GetSelectionPointers($hInput) If GUICtrlRead($hInput) <> $sCurrInput Or $aSelected[1] <> $aCurrSelected[1] Then ; Input content or pointer are changed. $sCurrInput = GUICtrlRead($hInput) $aCurrSelected = $aSelected ; Get pointers of the string to replace. $iCurrIndex = -1 If $hListGUI <> -1 Then ; List is visible. GUIDelete($hListGUI) $hListGUI = -1 EndIf $hList = _PopupSelector($hGUI, $hListGUI, _CheckInputText($sCurrInput, $aCurrSelected)) ; ByRef $hListGUI, $aCurrSelected. EndIf If $sChosen <> "" Then GUICtrlSendMsg($hInput, 0x00B1, $aCurrSelected[0], $aCurrSelected[1]) ; $EM_SETSEL. _InsertText($hInput, $sChosen) $sCurrInput = GUICtrlRead($hInput) GUIDelete($hListGUI) $hListGUI = -1 $sChosen = "" EndIf WEnd GUIDelete($hGUI) Func _CheckInputText($sCurrInput, ByRef $aSelected) Local $sPartialData = "" If (IsArray($aSelected)) And ($aSelected[0] <= $aSelected[1]) Then Local $aSplit = StringSplit(StringLeft($sCurrInput, $aSelected[0]), " ") $aSelected[0] -= StringLen($aSplit[$aSplit[0]]) If $aSplit[$aSplit[0]] <> "" Then For $A = 1 To $asKeyWords[0] If StringLeft($asKeyWords[$A], StringLen($aSplit[$aSplit[0]])) = $aSplit[$aSplit[0]] And $asKeyWords[$A] <> $aSplit[$aSplit[0]] Then $sPartialData &= $asKeyWords[$A] & "|" EndIf Next EndIf EndIf Return $sPartialData EndFunc ;==>_CheckInputText Func _PopupSelector($hMainGUI, ByRef $hListGUI, $sCurr_List) Local $hList = -1 If $sCurr_List = "" Then Return $hList EndIf $hListGUI = GUICreate("", 280, 160, 23, 62, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW, $WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_MDICHILD), $hMainGUI) $hList = GUICtrlCreateList("", 0, 0, 170, 150, BitOR(0x00100000, 0x00200000)) GUICtrlSetData($hList, $sCurr_List) GUISetControlsVisible($hListGUI) ; To Make Control Visible And Window Invisible. GUISetState(@SW_SHOWNOACTIVATE, $hListGUI) Return $hList EndFunc ;==>_PopupSelector Func _InsertText(ByRef $hEdit, $sString) #cs Description: Insert A Text In A Control. Returns: Nothing #ce Local $aSelected = _GetSelectionPointers($hEdit) GUICtrlSetData($hEdit, StringLeft(GUICtrlRead($hEdit), $aSelected[0]) & $sString & StringTrimLeft(GUICtrlRead($hEdit), $aSelected[1])) Local $iCursorPlace = StringLen(StringLeft(GUICtrlRead($hEdit), $aSelected[0]) & $sString) GUICtrlSendMsg($hEdit, 0x00B1, $iCursorPlace, $iCursorPlace) ; $EM_SETSEL. EndFunc ;==>_InsertText Func _GetSelectionPointers($hEdit) Local $aReturn[2] = [0, 0] Local $aSelected = GUICtrlRecvMsg($hEdit, 0x00B0) ; $EM_GETSEL. If IsArray($aSelected) Then $aReturn[0] = $aSelected[0] $aReturn[1] = $aSelected[1] EndIf Return $aReturn EndFunc ;==>_GetSelectionPointers Func GUISetControlsVisible($hWnd) ; By Melba23. Local $aControlGetPos = 0, $hCreateRect = 0, $hRectRgn = _WinAPI_CreateRectRgn(0, 0, 0, 0) Local $iLastControlID = _WinAPI_GetDlgCtrlID(GUICtrlGetHandle(-1)) For $i = 3 To $iLastControlID $aControlGetPos = ControlGetPos($hWnd, '', $i) If IsArray($aControlGetPos) = 0 Then ContinueLoop $hCreateRect = _WinAPI_CreateRectRgn($aControlGetPos[0], $aControlGetPos[1], $aControlGetPos[0] + $aControlGetPos[2], $aControlGetPos[1] + $aControlGetPos[3]) _WinAPI_CombineRgn($hRectRgn, $hCreateRect, $hRectRgn, 2) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hCreateRect) Next _WinAPI_SetWindowRgn($hWnd, $hRectRgn, True) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hRectRgn) EndFunc Func _elementExists($array, $element) If $element > UBound($array)-1 Then Return False ; element is out of the array bounds Return True ; element is in array bounds EndFunc Func getdata() ;~ Local $sResult1 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default,StringReplace(StringReplace ($aExtract[0],"$",""),"A","B")) ;~ Local $sResult2 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default,StringReplace(StringReplace ($aExtract[0],"$",""),"A","C")) ;~ Local $sResult3 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default,StringReplace(StringReplace ($aExtract[0],"$",""),"A","D")) ;~ Local $sResult4 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default,StringReplace(StringReplace ($aExtract[0],"$",""),"A","E")) ;~ Local $sResult5 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default,StringReplace(StringReplace ($aExtract[0],"$",""),"A","F")) ;~ Local $sResult6 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default,StringReplace(StringReplace ($aExtract[0],"$",""),"A","G")) guictrlsetdata($Input2,$sResult1) guictrlsetdata($Input3,$sResult2) guictrlsetdata($Input4,$sResult3) guictrlsetdata($Input5,$sResult4) guictrlsetdata($Input6,$sResult5) guictrlsetdata($Input7,$sResult6) _Excel_Close($oExcel,Default,True) EndFunc Func readxl() Global $oExcel = _Excel_Open(False,False) If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeFind Example", "Error creating the Excel application object." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) Global $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oExcel, "D:\info.xlsx",False,False) LOcal Const $xlUp = -4162 With $oWorkbook.ActiveSheet ; process active sheet $oRangeLast = .UsedRange.SpecialCells($xlCellTypeLastCell) ; get a Range that contains the last used cells $iRowCount = .Range(.Cells(1, 1), .Cells($oRangeLast.Row, $oRangeLast.Column)).Rows.Count ; get the the row count for the range starting in row/column 1 and ending at the last used row/column $iLastCell = .Cells($iRowCount + 1, "B").End($xlUp).Row ProgressOn("Copying Cells", "Copying Cells progress", "0%") For $i = 2 to $iLastCell Local $total = Int(($i/$iLastCell)*100) Local $sResult3 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook, Default, "A" & $i) FileWriteLine("result.txt",$sResult3) ProgressSet(($i/$iLastCell)*100, $total & "%") Next ;~ FileWrite("result.txt",$sResult3) ProgressSet(100, "Done", "Complete") Sleep (1500) ProgressOff() _Excel_Close($oExcel,Default,True) EndWith EndFunc