How do I vertically and horizontally center gui buttons and labels?

I have a gui button menu that I use at work using autoit that replaces explorer on startup. In Windows 10 there is no wallpaper without explorer so I want to make the gui fullscreen which I'm able to do but how do I center vertically and horizontally my gui content such as buttons and labels. I also want to be able to add computer info in the bottom right corner which I know how to get the info but not how to place in the bottom right corner. Appreciate any help. Thanks!

• Moderators

@mattsshwaryn welcome to the forum. You will get a lot more help if you provide the code for your GUI, rather than asking us to guess ;)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• 1 month later...

Sounds like some basic geometry is what you need.  How does one find the center of an object?  Measure the sides/dimensions and find the mid-points (very easy for a rectangle/desktop).  

Solve for X & Y

Solve for X.png

edit: Center point coordinate [X,Y] = [(Shape W/2)+Shape X , (Shape H/2)+Shape Y]

Edited by spudw2k