Automate ansering Yes to ssh keys using PSCP

I am new to AutoIt and not done much scripting before. I have around 600 devices that I need to push a firmware file to, and I have been trying to figure out how to automate answering yes a command prompt for each devices.

In a command prompt I use the following command for a single connection. The echo y before the pipe command will send a y to the command interpreter and accept the SSH keys.

echo y | pscp -v –scp –pw passwd C:\CNA1000\Firmware\CNA1504v1.1.7\CNA1504v1_1_7.run root@192.168.1.100:/tmp/.

I have tried adding this to a batch file and then adding a second device on the next line i.e.

echo y | pscp -v –scp –pw passwd C:\CNA1000\Firmware\CNA1504v1.1.7\CNA1504v1_1_7.run root@192.168.1.100:/tmp/. 
echo y | pscp -v –scp –pw passwd C:\CNA1000\Firmware\CNA1504v1.1.7\CNA1504v1_1_7.run root@192.168.1.101:/tmp/.

So with it this way, for some reason it keeps prompting for a user password and continues until I kill the batch.

I am looking for a way to use AutoIt to answer Yes so that I do not have to connect to some 600 plus devices once prior to running the firmware update.

Thanks,

Let me know what questions you have.  It's been a long time since I used that code and I've adopted many scripting best practices and improved methods since then (*cough*--better comments and structure for one--*cough*).