jonson1986

Google Translator & IE.au3 warnings / erros

1 post in this topic

Hello I'm trying to translate few text using below code, I found it working previously couple of months ago but Now these days it's not working at all and I'm getting below errors when I run the script and Array display at the end of text also not able to show any translated text instead of value 0 & 1;

--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Warning from function _IEGetObjById, $_IESTATUS_NoMatch (gt-res-data)
--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IEPropertyGet, $_IESTATUS_InvalidDataType

Here is code,

#include <IE.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
Local $tag="* # * # *"
Local $oIE=_IECreate("https://translate.google.com/#auto/es")
Local $oForm=_IEFormGetCollection($oIE,0)
Local $oQuery=_IEGetObjByName($oForm,"text")

_IEFormElementSetValue($oQuery, $tag & @CR & "Hello World" & @CR & "This is a test" & @CR & $tag)
_IEFormSubmit($oForm)
_IELoadWait($oIE)

Local $oText=_IEGetObjById($oIE,"gt-res-data")
$lines=StringSplit(_IEPropertyGet($oText,"innerText"),@CRLF,1)
_IEQuit($oIE)

_ArrayDelete($lines,_ArraySearch($lines,$tag,1,0,0,1,0) & "-" & $lines[0])
_ArrayDelete($lines,"1-" & _ArraySearch($lines,$tag,1,0,0,1,1))
$lines[0]=UBound($lines)-1
_ArrayDisplay($lines)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Similar Content

    • toto22
      By toto22
      I'm trying to click on Java Dropbox using IE. However, I'm running into problems. There is a Dropbox "Please Select" with two options "Buy" and "Sell".
      I'm able to click on a drop box (please see code below) but i'm unable to select "Buy" or "Sell"".
      Local $sMyString = "Please Select" ;############ ENTER ############# Local $oLinks = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE) For $oLink In $oLinks Local $sLinkText = _IEPropertyGet($oLink, "innerText") If StringInStr($sLinkText, $sMyString) Then _IEAction($oLink, "click") ExitLoop EndIf Next  
      Please help
       
         
    • falcontechnics
      By falcontechnics
      Dear master, hello,
      I got the speech API from Google. But I could not find how to use. Could you help me with a simple example?
      "https://speech.googleapis.com/v1/speech:recognize?key=MyKey"
    • Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Hello everyone,
      I'm working on a task where, a PDF file is opened (in IE browser) when I click a link in a website.
      I have to read the first page of the PDF to find particular strings. Can you please share some ideas?
    • Seminko
      By Seminko
      Hey,
      i would like to set a value into an INPUT field.
      Checked the _IEFormElementSetValue function but that does require _IEFormGetObjByName and this is where the problem comes in. The input field I want to write to is not a part of a form tag. It is part of a table.
      <input type="text" class="w2" id="nabidka_vozidel_formular_tach_od" name="nabidka_vozidel_formular_tach_od" onchange="GLOBAL.pocetInzerceNZ(&quot;nabidka_vozidel_formular&quot;,&quot;tach_od&quot;,&quot;&quot;);" autocomplete="off"> I tried this but that didn't work:
      $oDownloadSamples = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "nabidka_vozidel_formular_tach_od") _IEFormElementSetValue($oDownloadSamples, "123") If you want to try the site I'm working with is https://www.tipcars.cz/. There is a menu on the top left hand side and if you click the "vyhledat" button the input fields will show up.
      Thanks
    • Seminko
      By Seminko
      I am now able to populate the dropdown menus at https://www.tipcars.com/.
      The dropdowns are dynamic and do not have a Text value, only ids.
      Is there a way to get all the available options from a dropdown?
      $url = "https://www.tipcars.com/" $oIE = _IECreate($url) _IELoadWait($oIE) $oDownloadSamples = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "homepage_vyhl_frm_vozidlo") _IEFormElementOptionSelect($oDownloadSamples, "C") Above code, populates ID 'C' into the 'druh' dropdown, which results in selecting 'užitkové'. 
      Is there a way so I can grab all of the options from the dropdown menu? I could easily grab all the IDs but I am afraid they will change in the future so I would much rather match the text titles and assign the option IDs grabbed from site.
      This is what the options are according to Chrome:
      <select class="w1"id="homepage_vyhl_frm_vozidlo"name="homepage_vyhl_frm_vozidlo"onchange="try{NABIDKA_VOZIDEL_FORMULAR.naplnSelectZnacka('homepage_vyhl_frm');GLOBAL.pocetInzerceHZ('homepage_vyhl_frm','vozidlo');}catch(ex){odeslatJsChybu('formHOMEPAGE onChange 1: ' + ex.message, 'formHomePage onChange 1', -1);}"> <option value="A" style="color: black;">osobní a terénní (56 334)</option> <option value="C" style="color: black;">užitkové (4 333)</option> <option value="D" style="color: black;">nákladní (3 742)</option> <option value="E" style="color: black;">autobusy (56)</option> <option value="F" style="color: black;">obytné (373)</option> <option value="G" style="color: black;">přívěsy (1 179)</option> <option value="J" style="color: black;">motorky (780)</option> <option value="S" style="color: black;">pracovní stroje (605)</option> <option value="L" style="color: black;">ostatní (235)</option></select> Also, this cannot be grabbed by _INetGetSource.
      Thanks