jonson1986

Google Translator & IE.au3 warnings / erros

Hello I'm trying to translate few text using below code, I found it working previously couple of months ago but Now these days it's not working at all and I'm getting below errors when I run the script and Array display at the end of text also not able to show any translated text instead of value 0 & 1;

--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Warning from function _IEGetObjById, $_IESTATUS_NoMatch (gt-res-data)
--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IEPropertyGet, $_IESTATUS_InvalidDataType

Here is code,

#include <IE.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
Local $tag="* # * # *"
Local $oIE=_IECreate("https://translate.google.com/#auto/es")
Local $oForm=_IEFormGetCollection($oIE,0)
Local $oQuery=_IEGetObjByName($oForm,"text")

_IEFormElementSetValue($oQuery, $tag & @CR & "Hello World" & @CR & "This is a test" & @CR & $tag)
_IEFormSubmit($oForm)
_IELoadWait($oIE)

Local $oText=_IEGetObjById($oIE,"gt-res-data")
$lines=StringSplit(_IEPropertyGet($oText,"innerText"),@CRLF,1)
_IEQuit($oIE)

_ArrayDelete($lines,_ArraySearch($lines,$tag,1,0,0,1,0) & "-" & $lines[0])
_ArrayDelete($lines,"1-" & _ArraySearch($lines,$tag,1,0,0,1,1))
$lines[0]=UBound($lines)-1
_ArrayDisplay($lines)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By moimon
      Hi all. 
      Sorry if my words are confusing because I am not good at English.
      I am writing code to embed website with Recaptcha in GUI. And then, the code will automatically press the "I'm not a robot" button. The problem here is:
         - The code still works fine when entering iFrame to interact with Recaptcha with the URL is "https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/demo"
      <snip>

- But for other URLs (such as "https://recaptcha-demo.appspot.com/recaptcha-v2-checkbox.php"), the code cannot be entered into the iframe.

Code:
      <snip>  
      I did a lot of research but didn't know why.
       I sincerely thanks for the help. 
    • By zuladabef
      I want to set the value of a input, but I only have the input name and input id.  I cannot find a form in the source.  Form collection does not return any results.  
      Is there a way to use FormElementSetValue without a form name? Can I use _IEGetObjByName or _IEGetObjById?  If so, how do I set the value once I have the object? Where do I go from here? Local $oIE = _IEAttach("[Website Goes Here"]) Local $oForm = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE, 1) Local $oQuery = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm, 4) _IEFormElementSetValue($oQuery, "Set it to this")  
    • By SkysLastChance
      I am pretty sure the site that I am using was updated and now I am not seeing the same tags/elements that I used to. I tried using a UIAspy to see if I could grab them that way with no luck. 
      What do I need to do to be able to automate this again. Are the elements hidden somewhere?
      Instead of highlighting established account is highlights all of the web page almost. How can I get to the detail again? 
      I used to grab establish account by the name. Now I have nothing to even try to grab. 
      There are not elements in the event viewer either. 

This is what happens when I try to inspect the element and click established account. 
      I get the same type of results in chrome
    • By Seminko
      Hey there,
      below function returns an "object collection" (not sure if that's the correct term) of 'a' elements grabbed from within //*[@id="J_DetailMeta"].
      However, I need the returned collection not to include objects with 'aria-disabled = true'. Is there a way of removing specific objects from such a collection?
      Func GetObjectList($sPicker) $oDetailMeta = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "J_DetailMeta") If Not @error Then $tags = $oDetailMeta.GetElementsByTagName("ul") For $tag in $tags $data_ID_value = $tag.GetAttribute("data-property") If $sPicker = "color" Then If $data_ID_value = '????' Or $data_ID_value = "????" Then $oReturnList = $tag.GetElementsByTagName("a") EndIf ElseIf $sPicker = "network" Then If $data_ID_value = '????' Then $oReturnList = $tag.GetElementsByTagName("a") EndIf ElseIf $sPicker = "storage" Then If $data_ID_value = '????' Then $oReturnList = $tag.GetElementsByTagName("a") EndIf EndIf Next EndIf Return $oReturnList EndFunc $oColorList = GetObjectList("color") For $oColor In $oColorList If StringInStr($oColor.GetAttribute("aria-disabled"), "true") <= 0 Then ; remove object from the collection ??? EndIf Next  
    • By yffulf
      Is there probably a way to click ie popup button and hide or invisible popup button in the same time?
      I try to use WinSetState @SW_hide ,
      the result is ie crashing or no response because button hide and the next click command won't work...
      $oForm=_IEFormGetObjByName($oIE,"form1") $obutton=_IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm,"btn_OK") $hWnd = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd") _IEAction($obutton,"focus") ControlSend($hWnd, "", "[CLASS:Internet Explorer_Server; INSTANCE:1]", "{Enter}") WinWait("", "確定存檔嗎?") WinSetState("","確定存檔嗎?",@SW_Hide) ControlClick("", "確定存檔嗎?", "[CLASS:Button; TEXT:確定; Instance:1;]")