Google Translator & IE.au3 warnings / erros

Hello I'm trying to translate few text using below code, I found it working previously couple of months ago but Now these days it's not working at all and I'm getting below errors when I run the script and Array display at the end of text also not able to show any translated text instead of value 0 & 1;

--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Warning from function _IEGetObjById, $_IESTATUS_NoMatch (gt-res-data)
--> IE.au3 T3.0-2 Error from function _IEPropertyGet, $_IESTATUS_InvalidDataType

Here is code,

#include <IE.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
Local $tag="* # * # *"
Local $oIE=_IECreate("https://translate.google.com/#auto/es")
Local $oForm=_IEFormGetCollection($oIE,0)
Local $oQuery=_IEGetObjByName($oForm,"text")

_IEFormElementSetValue($oQuery, $tag & @CR & "Hello World" & @CR & "This is a test" & @CR & $tag)

Local $oText=_IEGetObjById($oIE,"gt-res-data")

_ArrayDelete($lines,_ArraySearch($lines,$tag,1,0,0,1,0) & "-" & $lines[0])
_ArrayDelete($lines,"1-" & _ArraySearch($lines,$tag,1,0,0,1,1))

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Nareshm
      By Nareshm
      i want to repeat this function 
      _IELoadWait($oIE, "url 2") $checkb = _IEGetObjById($oIE,"checkb") _IEAction($checkb,"click") $img = _IEGetObjById($oIE,"img") _IEAction($img,"click") _IELoadWait($oIE, "url 1") $btnfy = _IEGetObjById($oIE,"btnvfy") _IEAction($btnfy,"click") until my targeted webpage not found.
    • Robdog1955
      By Robdog1955
      I'm trying to click a button on a web page. I have added a couple of MsgBox lines to allow me to watch what happens on the page. As you can see the first half of my script enters data into text boxes on the page. I have no problem there. I just cannot click on the region buttons. The "set focus" line causes an outline to appear around the EU button and the "click button" line causes the "Pick a Region" text to disappear. Here is the code I have so far.
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate("http://questchecker.com/") Local $iQuestID = "123456" Local $sCharacterName = "CharacterName" Local $colForms = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE) $iCount = 0 For $oForm In $colForms $oFormElements = _IEFormElementGetCollection($oForm) For $oFormElement In $oFormElements $iCount = $iCount + 1 Local $sTagName = StringLower($oFormElement.tagName) Local $sElementType = $oFormElement.type Local $sElementName = $oFormElement.name Switch $iCount Case 6 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, "MyRealm", 0) ; realm Case 7 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, $sCharacterName, 0) Case 8 _IEFormElementSetValue($oFormElement, $iQuestID, 0) EndSwitch Next Next Local $oButtons = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "questForm") For $oButton In $oButtons If _IEFormElementGetValue($oButton) = "US" Then MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to set focus") _IEAction($oButton, "focus") MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to click button") _IEAction($oButton, "click") ExitLoop EndIf Next MsgBox(0, "", "Click Okay to quit") _IEQuit($oIE) Exit  
    • Dent
      By Dent
      As the title says. I open IE11 and navigate to a page with the following HTML5 file upload container in Capture0.JPG
      I want to click Add Files but I haven't been able to. Here's the code that handles the Add Files button in Capture.JPG
      _IEGetObjectById and then using _IEAction to click it doesn't work. I can't give access to the actual page unfortunately because it's password protected.
      All suggestions welcome.

• Ascer
      By Ascer
      1. Description.
      oAuth 2.0 is security system implemented by Google a few years ago. You are able to connect into your Google accounts and manage documents. In this UDF i show you how to pass first authorization process., this allow you to automate most of functions using API interface. 2. Requirements.
      Google account. oAuth.au3 Download 3. Possibilities
      ;============================================================================================================ ; Date: 2018-02-10, 14:21 ; ; Description: UDF for authorize your app with oAuth 2.0 Google. ; ; Function(s): ; oAuth2GetAuthorizationCode() -> Get Code for "grant". ; oAuth2GetAccessToken() -> Get "access_token" and "refresh_token" first time. ; oAuth2RefreshAccessToken() -> Get current "access_token" using "refresh_token". ; ; Author(s): Ascer ;============================================================================================================ 4. Enable your Google API.
          4.1. Video Tutorial not mine!
       YouTube     4.2 Screenshots from authorization process (Polish language) 
      Go to https://console.developers.google.com/apis/dashboard and accept current rules.  

Next create an new project  

Enter name of you new project and click Create  

Google will working now, please wait until finish. Next go to enable your API interface, we make if for Google  

Take "Gmail" in search input and after click in found result.  

Click Enable interface, Google will working now.  

Create your login credentials  

Select Windows Interface (combobox), User credentials (radio) and click button what is need bla bla  

Type name of a new client id for oAuth 2.0 and click Create a new Client ID.  

Next configure screen aplication, type some name and click Next. Google will working now.  

Last step on this website is download source with your credentials in *Json format.  

Now you received a file named client_id.json, it's how it look in Sublime Text:  

5. Coding.
      Now we need to call a some function to get access code.  
      #include <oAuth.au3> Local $sClientId = "167204758184-vpeues0uk6b0g4jrnv0ipq5fapoig2v8.apps.googleusercontent.com" Local $sRedirectUri = "http://localhost" oAuth2GetAuthorizationCode($sClientId, $sRedirectUri)  
      Function will execute default browser for ask you to permission.  

Next Google ask you to permission for access to your personal details by application Autoit   

Now you can thing is something wrong but all is ok, you need to copy all after  code= . It your access code.  

Let's now ask Google about our Access Token and Refresh Token  
      #include <oAuth.au3> Local $sClientId = "167204758184-vpeues0uk6b0g4jrnv0ipq5fapoig2v8.apps.googleusercontent.com" Local $sClientSecret = "cWalvFr3WxiE6cjUkdmKEPo8" Local $sAuthorizationCode = "4/AAAPXJOZ-Tz0s6mrx7JbV6nthXSfcxaszFh_aH0azVqHkSHkfiwE8uamcabn4eMbEWg1eAuUw7AU0PQ0XeWUFRo#" Local $sRedirectUri = "http://localhost" Local $aRet = oAuth2GetAccessToken($sClientId, $sClientSecret, $sAuthorizationCode, $sRedirectUri) If Ubound($aRet) <> 4 then ConsoleWrite("+++ Something wrong with reading ResponseText." & @CRLF) Exit EndIf ConsoleWrite("Successfully received data from Google." & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("access_token: " & $aRet[0] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("expires_in: " & $aRet[1] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("refresh_token: " & $aRet[2] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("token_type: " & $aRet[3] & @CRLF)  
      Important! When you received error 400 and output says: Invalid grant it means that your previous generated access_code lost validity and you need to generate new calling previus code. When everything is fine you should received a 4 informations about your: access_token, expires_in, refresh_token and token_type. Access_Token time is a little short so you need to know fuction possible to refresh it (tell Google that he should generate a new Token for you)  
      #include <oAuth.au3> Local $sRefreshToken = "1/ba8JpW7TjQH3-UI1BvPaXhSf-oTQ4BmZAbBfhcKgKfY" Local $sClientId = "167204758184-vpeues0uk6b0g4jrnv0ipq5fapoig2v8.apps.googleusercontent.com" Local $sClientSecret = "cWalvFr3WxiE6cjUkdmKEPo8" Local $sRedirectUri = "http://localhost" Local $aRet = oAuth2RefreshAccessToken($sRefreshToken, $sClientId, $sClientSecret) If Ubound($aRet) <> 3 then ConsoleWrite("+++ Something wrong with reading ResponseText." & @CRLF) Exit EndIf ConsoleWrite("Successfully received data from Google." & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("access_token: " & $aRet[0] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("expires_in: " & $aRet[1] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("token_type: " & $aRet[2] & @CRLF)  
      6. Finish words
      If you followed all this above steps im sure that you received all informations required for coding your Google API (Gmail, Dropbox, YouTube, Calender etc. See next thread: [UDF] Gmail API - Email automation with AutoIt!
    • dadalt95
      By dadalt95
      Perform a simple google search!
      The script below works fine until fill the google form!
      What I can't find is how to submit the form, tried a couple of ways and none of them worked.

#include <IE.au3> $oIE = _IECreate ("www.google.com") $o_form = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "f") $o_login = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, "q") $username = "80251369" _IEFormElementSetValue ($o_login, $username) $o_numer = _IEGetObjByName($o_form, "btnK") _IEAction ($o_numer, "click")  
      The code runs without any problem.
      I don't know how to proceed!
      Thanks in advance!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.