tommytx

How to get the autoit default borders back on my page.

2 posts in this topic

Help autoit has lost its mind and the screen is so wide i cannot see my borders.. so no access to minimize or X or - or anything..Seems ok otherwise and its just thee autoit window  as atje rest of my windows work fine..

tommytx,

I presume you are referring to the SciTE window rather than AutoIt. If so, then pressing F11 should return the window to its normal state.

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• MattG1991
      By MattG1991
      Hello all, 
      I've written a script that pulls info from some web pages, saves the results to variables, and prints it out to a Word document. I've tried to make this script work with a minimum of user interaction. I've noticed an issue happens when I run the script and I have another window set as active, like SciTE for example. It inserts an "ETX" character. I've done this with Notepad too. It displays an upside down L character. Any particular reason why? Unfortunately, I can't post any code. Basically, it gets a collection of tags, applies a test to find the values I want, then pulls the innerhtml from said tag. Then it assigns the results to a global variable.  Any help would be appreciated. 
    • smellyfingers
      By smellyfingers
      Hey, i hope someone can point me in the right direction, i have a page with tables, inside i have TD,TR,INPUT tags, the input tags is buttons and i need to click on one of theese buttons but they have the same value and type so the only way that i am going to know that it's the correct button is to find out the name of the innerhtml of the TD before (the parent node) because the input comes after, like this
      <TABLE> <TR> <TD> Name of the td </TD> <TR> <TD colSpan=3<INPUT> value=my button type=button</INPUT></TD> <TR> <TD> Other name of a td </TD> <TR> <TD colSpan=3<INPUT> value=my button type=button</INPUT></TD> <TR> I know how to find all td's and inputs but not (in a loop) look for the td's and once it has found it click on the corresponding or "closest" input, maybe a nested loop?
      I made a for loop using _IETagnameGetCollection($ie,"TD") and after it found the TD i tried looking for nextSibling but that might be impossible with INPUT perhaps?
    • sswcharlie
      By sswcharlie
      For a model railway project only.  Using multiple  rfid readers. These readers have no PID or VID or serial numbers.
      Only difference is the hub/port number allocated.

Using Win7  32 bit.

The only information I need to obtain from the HID devices is:

hub/port number
      last string transmitted.  (14 character string of the rfid tag number)
      timestamp of the latest reading.

The tag data will be moved to excel immediately after received by usb ready for the next read.  Timestamp and data would be overwritten by next set of data.
      the GUI would have single line for each reader (by hub/port #) with 3 headings.  Timestamp, 14 character data, and hub/port # .
      Is it possible for Autoitscript to have a GUI to do this ?

Thankyou

Charles Harris