KimberlyJillPereira

Extract table from website until the end

KimberlyJillPereira

I could only extract the first 20 from table into Microsoft Excel by using Array Extract but I want to extract until the end what I mean is until the second page. How to do it? Please revert. Thanks.:):)

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.png

KimberlyJillPereira

since there is total of 33 I want to extract from row 0 to row 32. How to do it? please help. Thanks.

KimberlyJillPereira

@water   @MaoMao  please help

Edited by KimberlyJillPereira

Subz
#include <Array.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
#include <String.au3>

Local $oIE
Local $oDivs
Local $aPageCount, $iPageCount
Local $aTable, $oTables
Local $aResults[0][7]

$oIE = _IECreate("http://www.timeview2.net/alarms", 1)
$oDivs = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "div")
For $oDiv In $oDivs
    If $oDiv.ClassName = "alarms index" Then
        $aPageCount = _StringBetween($oDiv.InnerText, "Page 1 of ", ", showing ")
        If @error Then Exit
        $iPageCount = Number($aPageCount[0])
    EndIf
Next

For $i = 1 To $iPageCount
    $oIE = _IECreate("http://www.timeview2.net/alarms/index/group:All%20Groups/page:" & $i, 1)
    $oTables = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "table")
    For $oTable In $oTables
        If $oTable.ClassName = "pageindex" Then
            $nTable = $oTable.NextElementSibling
            $aTable = _IETableWriteToArray($nTable, True)
            If UBound($aTable) - 1 > 0 And UBound($aTable, 2) = 7 Then
                If $i = 1 Then
                    _ArrayConcatenate($aResults, $aTable, 0)
                Else
                    _ArrayConcatenate($aResults, $aTable, 1)
                EndIf
                ExitLoop
            EndIf
        EndIf
    Next
Next
_ArrayDisplay($aResults)
;~ Save to CSV
Local $hFileOpen = FileOpen(@ScriptDir & "\Results.csv", 2)
For $i = 0 To UBound($aResults) - 1
    FileWrite($hFileOpen, '"' & _
    StringStripWS($aResults[$i][0], 7) & '","' & _
    StringStripWS($aResults[$i][1], 7) & '","' & _
    StringStripWS($aResults[$i][2], 7) & '","' & _
    StringStripWS($aResults[$i][3], 7) & '","' & _
    StringStripWS($aResults[$i][4], 7) & '","' & _
    StringStripWS($aResults[$i][5], 7) & '"' & @CRLF)
Next
FileClose($hFileOpen)

Edited by Subz
Added Table Header + Removed unwanted spaces from table results
  • Like 1

KimberlyJillPereira

Thanks it works but then I want to type in username and password automatically then click submit button and then click on Alarms button to extract all the data but then it is already logged in and then extracts all the data. I copied my code to it and it only automatically types in username and password but then it doesnt click submit button. I used _IEFormSubmit($oDivs) and it doesnt work and it shows warning from function _IEAttach, $_IESTATUS_NoMatch even clicking on alarms button also doesnt work. I used this code _IELinkClickByText($oIE, "Alarms") and it also shows warning Warning from function _IELinkClickByText, $_IESTATUS_NoMatch by the way I used these codes in a seperate program and it worked but when I use my codes together with yours it doesnt work. Please help me. Thanks.

Subz

Can you post your code without username and password and I'll take a look although probably later this evening.

• Like 1

Subz

Try this, just replace values for $sUserName and $sPassWord.

#include <Array.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
#include <String.au3>

Local $oIE
Local $oDivs
Local $aTable, $oTables
Local $aResults[0][7]
Local $oUserName, $oPassWord
Local $sUserName = "user"
Local $sPassWord = "demo"

$oIE = _IECreate("http://www.timeview2.net/", 1)
$oForms = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "form")
For $oForm In $oForms
    If $oForm.id = "UserLoginForm" Then
        $oUserName = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "data[User][username]")
        _IEFormElementSetValue($oUserName, $sUserName)
        $oPassWord = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "data[User][password]")
        _IEFormElementSetValue($oPassWord, $sPassWord)
        _IEFormSubmit($oForm)
    EndIf
Next

$oIE = _IECreate("http://www.timeview2.net/alarms", 1)
For $oDiv In $oDivs
        If @error Then Exit
    EndIf
Next

$oIE = _IECreate("http://www.timeview2.net/alarms/index/group:All%20Groups/page:" & $i, 1)
    For $oTable In $oTables
                If $i = 1 Then
                Else
                EndIf
                ExitLoop
            EndIf
        EndIf
    Next
Next
_ArrayDisplay($aResults)
;~ Save to CSV
Next
FileClose($hFileOpen)

• Like 1

KimberlyJillPereira

Thanks it works :):)but the problem is that there is too many popup window when its on Alarms page then it shows full table extraction. How to avoid too many popup windows? thanks.

Subz
#include <Array.au3>
#include <IE.au3>
#include <String.au3>

Local $oIE
Local $oDivs
Local $aTable, $oTables
Local $aResults[0][7]
Local $oUserName, $oPassWord
Local $sUserName = "user"
Local $sPassWord = "demo"

$oIE = _IECreate("http://www.timeview2.net/", 1)
$oForms = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "form")
For $oForm In $oForms
    If $oForm.id = "UserLoginForm" Then
        $oUserName = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "data[User][username]")
        _IEFormElementSetValue($oUserName, $sUserName)
        $oPassWord = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($oForm, "data[User][password]")
        _IEFormElementSetValue($oPassWord, $sPassWord)
        _IEFormSubmit($oForm)
    EndIf
Next

_IENavigate($oIE, "http://www.timeview2.net/alarms")
For $oDiv In $oDivs
        If @error Then Exit
    EndIf
Next

_IENavigate($oIE, "http://www.timeview2.net/alarms/index/group:All%20Groups/page:" & $i, 1)
    For $oTable In $oTables
                If $i = 1 Then
                Else
                EndIf
                ExitLoop
            EndIf
        EndIf
    Next
Next
_ArrayDisplay($aResults)
;~ Save to CSV
Next
FileClose($hFileOpen)

• Like 1

KimberlyJillPereira

No more popups. It worked. Thank you so much!:):):)

KimberlyJillPereira

@Subz , Sorry to disturb you again I just only want to extract from column 0 to 5 that means excluding the column 'Actions'. Please help me. Thanks.:)

Subz

If you look at the results.csv file it already excludes the Actions column, the _ArrayDisplay shows the full table but I only wrote column 0 to 5 in the csv, see code after :~ Save to CSV

KimberlyJillPereira

It doesnt have column but it has rows. I dont want 'View'. how to remove rows too for the Column 'Action' Please help. Thanks.:)

jjjj.png

Subz

You can actually remove _ArrayDisplay line it doesn't really mean anything, I just wanted to show that it had grabbed the table, the results that are saved to csv are only Col 0 to Col 5.  If you want to keep _ArrayDisplay then just use _ArrayColDelete($aResults, 6) before _ArrayDisplay

• Like 1

KimberlyJillPereira

Thank you so much!!! It worked.:):D