chacoya121

Mouseclick in if statement

chacoya121

can anyone help me plz

how can you put mouseclick in if statement or is it possible

example:

if Mouseclick = "left" then Tooltip(" you click left mouse")

thank you

Edited by chacoya121

LerN

Check the _ifpressed() function from the help file

chacoya121

thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• AndreasNWWWWW
      By AndreasNWWWWW
      Hi, i'm curious if this is even possible, i want to do an action if the ini file contains current values under a section.
      for my test i'm looking for 100,200,300,400,500
      and if any of those excits i want to pop a msgbox with the number in the section.
      i can in my example find one, but it does not check everyone. why?  what am i missing?
      Local $iscore810[5] = [100,200,300,400,500] Local $iMax800 = 5 While 1 ;~     Send("{pause}") ;;func les ini fil     $var = IniReadSection("Area.ini", "modus")     If @error Then         MsgBox(4096, "Error", "Unable to read section.")     Else          For $number = 1 To $var[0][0] If $var[$number][1] == $iscore810[3] Then       MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "FAnt den på", $var[$number][0], 5) EndIf                       Next     EndIf     exit WEnd  
    • c1one
      By c1one
      Something simple enough, and I am sure it's an oversight, but I have not been able to track this down. The entire script is attached, but here is the point of failure.
      Note: I am getting the "Error: subscript used on non-accessible variable" but I thought the initial line of:
      AutoItSetOption('MouseCoordMode', 0)
      Should address that issue? 
      <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
      ; Install updates (minimized and updating for many minutes)
      ; Updates Not Installed Screen
         ; Wait for updates to complete
      WinWait("ProSeries Update")
         ; Wait just over 9 minutes to ensure popup is ready (test alternative to WinWait)
      Sleep(550000)
         ; Set focus on Product Licenses window
      WinActivate("ProSeries Update")
         ; Send Mouse Click to Install Now button
      MouseClick ( "left" [, 581, 362 [, clicks = 1 [, speed = 10]]] )
      ; end Installing Updates screen
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for any insights!
      c1one
      ProSeries2017_No_Customer_Info.au3
    • Aleksandar
      By Aleksandar
      So can anyone help me ? I need to restart program when condition is not met ...

• dadalt
      By dadalt
      Hi!
      I have a button where I need to close it!
      I was doing through  clicking same position in screen but there are some id's that have different sizes.
      What are the possible ways to click this closable button?
      Is there a way to close it through id? Is there a way to get it's position through it's ID?  
      Thanks in advance!

• Miliardsto
      By Miliardsto
      Hello I got this script works below and I want to do not move cursor on screen when action is performed.
      Opt("MouseCoordMode", 1) ; cause it gets whole screen coords Local $x, $y Local $search = _ImageSearch('item.bmp', 0, $x, $y, 0) If $search = 1 Then MouseMove($x, $y,0) MouseClick("right", $x, $y)) MouseMove($xMiddle, $yMiddle,0) MouseClick("left", $xMiddle, $yMiddle) EndIf I changed this above to this below and what happen is. It clicks right button and then left button but not move mouse to $x $y and then to $xMiddle $yMiddle.
      Opt("MouseCoordMode", 1) ; cause it gets whole screen coords Local $x, $y Local $search = _ImageSearch('item.bmp', 0, $x, $y, 0) If $search = 1 Then ControlClick("","",0,"secondary",1,$x,$y) ControlClick("","",0,"primary",1,$xMiddle,$yMiddle) EndIf If needed I got handle in var $hwnd
      Please tell me how parameters in ControlClick would like be