Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TLOTS

Can't read STDOUT for quser

2 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted

Hi!

I'm triying to get the session id to close automatically a RDP session.

I tried doing this:

#RequireAdmin
#include <Constants.au3>
$DOS = Run('C:\Windows\System32\query.exe user', "", @SW_HIDE, $STDERR_CHILD + $STDOUT_CHILD)
;Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & 'Query User', "", @SW_HIDE, $STDERR_CHILD + $STDOUT_CHILD)
;Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & 'quser', "", @SW_HIDE, $STDERR_CHILD + $STDOUT_CHILD)
ProcessWaitClose($DOS)
$Message = StdoutRead($DOS)
MsgBox(0,'',$Message)

But the $Message is always empty, if I execute any of these commands in a cmd window, it works

Any idea on why is this falling? there is another way to get this info?

PS: Sorry for my english, i'm not native.

#2 ·  Posted

#RequireAdmin
#include <Constants.au3>
#include <WinAPIFiles.au3>

_WinAPI_Wow64EnableWow64FsRedirection(FALSE)

Local $Message = ""
Local $DOS = Run('C:\Windows\System32\query.exe user', "", @SW_HIDE, $STDERR_MERGED)

Do
    $Message &= StdoutRead($DOS)
Until @error

MsgBox(0, '', $Message)

small minds discuss people average minds discuss events great minds discuss ideas.... and use AutoIt....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• hcI
      By hcI
      Hello I would like to know if there is a way to return a sentence in cmd when I launch from it (because I add arguments).
      For example, diskpart.exe which help to manage the key and hdd connected, when you launch it with the parameter "/f" the app return a sentence saying that it don't recognize the parameter "/f" and it return the sentence in the cmd where i started the application, not a new one.
      That's what I want to do but I couldn't find anything that would solve my problem on internet and on AutoIt like ConsoleWrite / ConsoleWriteError (don't work).

Thanks
    • Duck
      By Duck
      I'm attempting to capture the output from the command line tool PSEXEC. I'm using AutoIT to run an instance of PSEXEC against a remote PC to audit Local Admins in my environment using net.exe (C:\Windows\System32> net localgroup administrators). However the usual trick I use to capture command line output does not appear to work well with PSEXEC, as the bottom portion of the output is missing from the return. Any ideas or recommendations are greatly appreciated.  

Here is what I'm working with: 
      ;This script will read from a list of hosts and report who has local admin privileges on the machine #RequireAdmin Global $fileName = @ScriptDir & '\test.txt' ;hostlist, one host per line readHostList() ;Read list of hosts Func readHostList() Local $file = FileOpen($fileName, 0) While 1 $line = FileReadLine($file) If @error = -1 Then ExitLoop ConsoleWrite($line & @CRLF) ;MsgBox(0,0,$line) getLocalAdmins($line) WEnd FileClose($file) EndFunc ;run PSEXEC to list local admins Func getLocalAdmins($remotePC) Local $testFile = @ScriptDir &'\test234.txt' FileOpen($testFile, 1) Local $psexec = 'psexec \\' & $remotePC & ' net localgroup administrators' FileWriteLine($testFile, _RunCmd($psexec) ) FileClose($testFile) EndFunc ;Used to return CLI output Func _RunCmd($sCommand) Local $nPid = Run(@Comspec & " /c" & $sCommand, @SystemDir, @SW_Hide, 8), $sRet = "" If @Error then Return "ERROR:" & @ERROR ProcessWait($nPid) While 1 $sRet &= StdoutRead($nPID) If @error Or (Not ProcessExists ($nPid)) Then ExitLoop WEnd Return $sRet EndFunc  
      ## If i manually run the command on the remote PC via PSEXEC I will get the following output: 
      PsExec v2.11 - Execute processes remotely
      Copyright (C) 2001-2014 Mark Russinovich
      Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com
      Starting net on PCNAME... on PCNAME...
      net exited on PCNAME with error code 0.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      admin
      Administrator
      Alias name     administrators
      Domain\Domain Admins
      Comment        Administrators have complete and unrestricted access to the computer/domain
      Members
      The command completed successfully.

## The returned output from running the above script is as follows:
      PsExec v2.11 - Execute processes remotely
      Copyright (C) 2001-2014 Mark Russinovich
      Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com
      Alias name     administrators
      Connecting to PCNAME...
      Starting PSEXESVC service on PCNAME...
      Connecting with PsExec service on PCName...
      Starting net on PCNAME..
      net exited on PCNAME with error code 0.

**Note to test this script PSEXEC must be in the system dir or the path in the script changed 
      PSEXEC tool: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/psexec
    • TheDcoder
      By TheDcoder
      Hello Everyone , Are you tired of searching the forum for getting both the exit code & the stdout output? Then you are in the right place!

With this UDF you can get the both output & exit code of the command or the console app! Or you can get the exit code of another process without having to use RunWait...
      Features:
      1. Simple & Lightweight (15 KB)
      2. Detailed comments & description
      3. Flexible functions with many optional parameters
      A BIG THANKS TO PsaltyDS for the functions! 2 of the (main) functions in the UDF are his work

List of functions:
      Downloads:
      Grab the latest (in development) code from GitHub

Hope it may help you, TD

P.S Icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com, Modified by TheDcoder
    • luckyluke
      By luckyluke
      Hello,
      Im trying to read the output from CMD using Dllcall, here is my code:
      #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <array.au3> Global Const $STD_OUTPUT_HANDLE = -11 Global Const $_CONSOLE_SCREEN_BUFFER_INFO = _ "struct;int dwSizeX;" & _ "short dwSizeY;" & _ "short dwCursorPositionX;" & _ "short dwCursorPositionY;" & _ "short wAttributes;" & _ "short Left;" & _ "short Top;" & _ "short Right;" & _ "short Bottom;" & _ "short dwMaximumWindowSizeX;" & _ "short dwMaximumWindowSizeY;endstruct" $pCmd = Run( "cmd.exe" ) Sleep(1000) $hCmd = WinGetHandle("") ConsoleWrite('handle:' & $hCmd & @CRLF) $aRet = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "int", "AttachConsole", "dword", $pCmd) ;_ArrayDisplay($aRet) If $aRet[0] <> 0 Then $vHandle_data='' $vHandle='' $vHandle_data = DllStructCreate($_CONSOLE_SCREEN_BUFFER_INFO) ; Screen Buffer structure $aRet1 = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "hwnd", "GetStdHandle", "dword", $STD_OUTPUT_HANDLE) if not @error Then $vHandle = $aRet1[0] $aRet = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "int", "GetConsoleScreenBufferInfo", "hwnd", $vHandle, _ "ptr", $vHandle_data) MsgBox(0, '1',DllStructGetData($vHandle_data, 'dwSizeX') & _WinAPI_GetLastErrorMessage()) EndIf It did not work, i got the message 'The handle is invalid'. Please help?
      Thank you in advance!
    • OGA
      By OGA
      Hi, I'm new.
      Anyways, I'm using the RunBinary.au3 script by trancexx and I want to re-direct the STDOUT of the "child process" back to the autoit script that launches it. I'm attempting to do so using named pipes. If its possible to use StdoutRead instead of namedpipes please let me know. I'm just unsure of how to provide a handle of the childs STDOUT stream to that function. Though DllCall("kernel32.dll", "ptr", "GetStdHandle", "dword", "STD_OUTPUT_HANDLE") seems to get the handle?
      Please excuse any foolish mistakes because I'm new to STDOUT, runbinary and namedpipes. Here's the parts of the code I'm trying to use that are relevent:
      ;~~~Firstly I think I need to make a pipe that's inheritable.. which I may have done wrong Local $_SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES = DllStructCreate("dword Length;" & _ "int lpSecurityDescriptor;" & _ "bool InheritHandle;") ;***Not positive if bool works correctly here? DLLStructSetData($_SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES, "Length", DllStructGetSize($_SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES)) DLLStructSetData($_SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES, "lpSecurityDescriptor", 0) ;***This sets default state; "If the value of this member is NULL, the object is assigned the default security descriptor associated with the access token of the calling process." but I'm unsure if this is what I should use DLLStructSetData($_SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES, "InheritHandle", true);***True = Inheritable(but again I'm not positive the bool works correctly?) Global $hNamedPipe = _NamedPipes_CreateNamedPipe("\\.\pipe\poopp", _;Name 2, _;Direction: 2=both ;I only need 1 direction but I'm just using this for testing 1, _;Flags: 1=no extra instances of pipe are allowed to run 0, _;Security: No ACL Security 0, _;Type: 0=byte 0, _;ReadType: 0=byte 1, _;Wait: 0=Block(wait) 1=No block(no wait) 1, _;Max Instances of pipe allowed 4096, _;out size 4096, _;in size 9000, _;timeout DllStructGetPtr($_SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES));Default=0 which wouldn't make the handle inheritable ;~~~Next I would need to set the STARTUPINFO of the process ;code used by trancexx for the _STARTUPINFO Global $tSTARTUPINFO = DllStructCreate("dword cbSize;" & _ "ptr Reserved;" & _ "ptr Desktop;" & _ "ptr Title;" & _ "dword X;" & _ "dword Y;" & _ "dword XSize;" & _ "dword YSize;" & _ "dword XCountChars;" & _ "dword YCountChars;" & _ "dword FillAttribute;" & _ "dword Flags;" & _ "word ShowWindow;" & _ "word Reserved2;" & _ "ptr Reserved2;" & _ "ptr hStdInput;" & _ "ptr hStdOutput;" & _ "ptr hStdError") ;Attempting to set the values for namedpipe redirection DllStructSetData($tSTARTUPINFO, "Flags", 0x00000100) ;***Flag = STARTF_USESTDHANDLES (I think I set it correctly?) DllStructSetData($tSTARTUPINFO, "hStdOutput", $hNamedPipe) ;***Currently setting the output handle to the SERVER end of the NamePipe I'm creating (which I'm pretty sure is wrong but idk how to use the Client End) ;~~~code used by trancexx for CreateProcess Global $aCall = DllCall("kernel32.dll", "bool", "CreateProcessW", _ "wstr", $sExeModule, _ "wstr", $sCommandLine, _ "ptr", 0, _ "ptr", 0, _ "bool", true, _ ;***changed to inherit handles (not positive I did so correctly) was int 0 before "dword", 4, _ ; CREATE_SUSPENDED ; <- this is essential "ptr", 0, _ "ptr", 0, _ "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tSTARTUPINFO), _ "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($tPROCESS_INFORMATION)) ;~~~~~Code used in a loop to try to see if anything is being written into the pipe If _IsPressed(35, $hDLL) Then Local $pipeData = _NamedPipes_PeekNamedPipe($hNamedPipe) If @Error Then MsgBox(1,"PipeData Error",@Error & " | " & $pipeData) Else Local $r = _ArrayDisplay($pipeData) If @Error Then MsgBox(1,"Array Error",@Error & " | " & $pipeData) EndIf EndIf  
      I'm not using this exact code cause I changed it around some for the post. I'm mainly wondering how to correctly use the client end of the name pipe? I also had some values I wasn't sure if I set correctly because I don't have experience with com objects. And It seems the process launched needs to be the child?.. Can the process started through the autoitscript can be considered the child process and the script the parent process?

Guides I'm using for this:
      https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms682499(v=vs.85).aspx
      https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/190351/how-to-spawn-console-processes-with-redirected-standard-handles