Nareshm

Pause Internet For 7 Seconds ?

Nareshm

How can i stop/pause my internet connection for only 7 seconds, after 7 seconds automaticaly resume my internet.
Please give me scripte

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Rskm
      By Rskm
      Hi, for a script of mine, I wish to keep a time frame on till how the program will work.. basically, I want the program to read the date and if the read date < 'a particular date', the program continues, else it exit. I don't want to read the time from the computer as the program can be fooled by resetting the pc time. is there a way to read time from internet - so that the user cannot fool the program by date reset? thanks
    • ur
      By ur
      I have an aws cloud machine where I kept all the build process to create some set of zip files and uploading them to OneDrive.
      Once it is completed, I have another local machine in our environment which is a acting as a local share server also.
      Is there anyway to notify this machine(without public IP) to start downloading these files.
      I have written an AutoIT exe to download these files and copy them to respective locations.But don't know how to notify this from the remote machine.

Any suggestion??

• Nareshm
      By Nareshm
      Its Possible To auto Login with autoit script ?
    • Pintu
      By Pintu
      Good evening guys,
      i'm having a problem, not about the code (i'm only thinking about it at the moment) but about the way i can do it.
      I have a webpage (photo N.1) it has some elements in it.
      I need only the table (photo N.2), looking at the code and with _IEFunctions i can easy find the table but how i can i "copy" it?
      As i said it's really easy to found with a script but what should i do then? Copy the source? And how can i display it to the user?
      In my head i'd like to display it inside a GUI, is that possible?

Thanks in advance

Edit: Posted 2 times same photo. Now should be OK

• Nareshm
      By Nareshm
      How can i add sleep command using internet speed.
      If my internet speed is 40-50Kbps then sleep for 5 seconds,
      If my internet speed is 30-40Kbps then sleep for 4 seconds,
      If my internet speed is 20-30Kbps then sleep for 3 seconds.

*Sleep command used bitween my costom script, Example,
      RunWait("rasdial /disconnect", "", @SW_HIDE) ; Stop connect from start
      Sleep(5000)
      RunWait("rasdial Internet", "", @SW_HIDE) ; Connect again