Global $aSpace[3]
Global $digits = 15
For $i = 1 To $digits
    $aSpace[0] = Chr(Random(65, 90, 1)) ;A-Z
    $aSpace[1] = Chr(Random(97, 122, 1)) ;a-z
    $aSpace[2] = Chr(Random(48, 57, 1)) ;0-9
    $randomStr &= $aSpace[Random(0, 2, 1)]
Next
ConsoleWrite("String Generated: (" & $digits & " digits): " & $randomStr & @CRLF)
MsgBox(0, "String Generator", "String Generated: (" & $digits & " digits): " & $randomStr & @CRLF)

P/S: Search before asking!

Regards,

@JustinZandee What you're asking for in your second post is vastly different than what you did in your first; can't blame anyone for being confused. As to pasting the characters into a field, you need to provide some more information such as what application. Depending on the app, you could use ControlSend, or Send (less reliable), but giving us as much information as possible will help us help you ;)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

7 minutes ago, JustinZandee said:

@Trong but I mean like.. When I have a text field.. That it pastes 15 random numbers and letters.. I already found that script..

Did you mean that you want a full program code with the text box and button!
When you click the button it will generate 15 letters/numbers and put to text box for you?

or  What do you mean?

Regards,

@JLogan3o13 I am sorry. I want to make a Instagram follow bot which creates a random username with random letters and numbers. If it is possible i want to make like an "Do That random letter and number thing until It is a valid username (that the username isn't already taken)

@JustinZandee as what you're trying to do is blatantly against the Terms of Service for that website, it is not something we're going to support here.

https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By careca
      This is my take on string triggers, triggers on specific strings.
      Able to simple text pasting,
      opening links (as long as there's a www. http:\\ or https:\\ at the beggining)
      and is able to open applications, if there is a parameter in the parameter field, it uses it.
      Shows your external, lan, and gateway ip's.
      Able to change system volume by a set percentage, reading from the inputbox the number the user sets, if 0 or empty uses system default.
      I made this because the existing string trigger applications didn't do it for me.
      I did this for me, but if someone finds it useful, all the better.
    • By cruisepandey
      Hi There ! 
      I have a script here : 

;Launch CMD
      Run("C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe")
      sleep(2000)
      $cmdHandle = WinActivate("C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe")
      Sleep(2000)
      ;Sending document
      ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "ftp" & @CRLF)
      ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "open" & @CRLF)
      Sleep(2000)
      ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "first command" & @CRLF)
      Sleep(2000)
      ControlSend($cmdHandle, "", "", "second-coomand" & @CRLF)

first-command and second-command I can't provide cause it's internal. I have complied this .au3 file into an exe and it does the work. But I need to invoke this with Java. Java code I have tried is : 

ProcessBuilder pb = new ProcessBuilder("C:\\Users\\username\\eclipse-workspace\\Examples\\src\\com\\own\\examples\\etc.exe");
          pb.start();
          Thread.sleep(5000);

Through java it just launches the cmd and nothing happens after that. Please help !!
    • By Colduction
      Hi guys!, i have a problem to convert Python code to AutoIt code, in fact i had not coded with Python yet!, this code is about permutation a string's case, i will be happy with your comments :)❤;

Python code:

# Python code to print all permutations # with respect to cases # Function to generate permutations def permute(inp): n = len(inp) # Number of permutations is 2^n mx = 1 << n # Converting string to lower case inp = inp.lower() # Using all subsequences and permuting them for i in range(mx): # If j-th bit is set, we convert it to upper case combination = [k for k in inp] for j in range(n): if (((i >> j) & 1) == 1): combination[j] = inp[j].upper() temp = "" # Printing current combination for i in combination: temp += i print(temp), # Driver code permute("Hello") # This code is contributed by Sachin Bisht
      My code in AutoIt:
      ; https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/permute-string-changing-case/ _PermuteCase("ABC") Func _PermuteCase($sText) If StringRegExp($sText, "^[A-Za-z]{1,}$") Then Local $iLength = StringLen($sText) ; Get length of the text. Local $iMaxPerm = 2 ^ $iLength ; Number of permutations is 2^n Local $sLow_Text = StringLower($sText) ; Converting string to lower case Local $asChrs = StringToASCIIArray($sLow_Text) ; Split the text into array of chars. For $i = 1 To $iMaxPerm Step 1 For $j = 0 To $asChrs[0] ;................................................... Next Next Else Return SetError(-1, 0, "Error: Input is incorrect!") EndIf EndFunc ;==>_PermuteCase  

====================== SOLUTION by @TheXman ======================

• By FUD
      hello 
      please i need help 
      i need to open link in default browser only one windows without duplicate if i try to open the same link 

thanks 
    • By YogendraAtluri
      Hi, 
      I am new to AutoIT scripting and I am still learning. I am trying to communicate with a Labview application that acts like a server. it basically takes commands from the client. But for some commands, it also send back some data. 
      When i am sending commands from my script, i can see that the labview is getting them. But i am not able to get anything back. I tried different code pieces that are available online in the forum.
      This is the working piece of code which i been using to send data.
      #cs This module is used to establish tcp connection with lab view #ce #include <File.au3> Func SendCmd($cmd) TCPStartup() Local $IpAddress="192.168.10.101" Local $Port="5353" $Labview = TCPConnect($IpAddress,$Port) If @error Then ConsoleWrite('!--> TCPConnect error number ( ' & @error & ' ).' & @CRLF) TCPCloseSocket($Labview) TCPShutdown() Exit EndIf TCPSend($Labview, $cmd & @CRLF) TCPCloseSocket($Labview) TCPShutdown() EndFunc SendCmd("wt42d")  
      This is slightly modified code to send and receive data, which is not working. I am not getting any response back
      SendCmd("galil") Func SendCmd($cmd) TCPStartup() Local $IpAddress="192.168.10.101" Local $Port="5353" $Labview = TCPConnect($IpAddress,$Port) If @error Then ConsoleWrite('!--> TCPConnect error number ( ' & @error & ' ).' & @CRLF) TCPCloseSocket($Labview) TCPShutdown() Exit EndIf TCPSend($Labview, $cmd & @CRLF) $ip = @IPAddress1 ;create listening socket $Listensocket = TCPListen($ip, $Port) ConsoleWrite("Listening to Socket - " & $Listensocket & @CRLF) If $Listensocket = -1 Then ConsoleWrite("Exiting..." & @CRLF) Exit EndIf ;Accept incoming clients and recieve info While 1 $connectedsocket = TCPAccept($Listensocket) ConsoleWrite("Connecting to Socket - " & $connectedsocket & "Error -" & @error & @CRLF) If $ConnectedSocket >= 0 Then $ip2 = TCPRecv($connectedsocket,1000000) EndIf WEnd TCPCloseSocket($connectedsocket) TCPCloseSocket($Labview) TCPShutdown() EndFunc I am not getting anything back. I am getting the following output in the console
      +>Setting Hotkeys...--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+BREAK to Stop. Listening to Socket - 544 Connecting to Socket - -1Error -0 Connecting to Socket - -1Error -0 Connecting to Socket - -1Error -0 Connecting to Socket - -1Error -0 Connecting to Socket - -1Error -0 Connecting to Socket - -1Error -0 Connecting to Socket - -1Error -0 Connecting to Socket - -1Error -0 Connecting to Socket - -1Error -0 its going through that loop forever. i need to force stop it.
      But when i open putty and send the same command, i am getting response right away. 
      Can someone please help me with that.
      Thanks in advance
      Regards
      Yogendra