Sign in to follow this  
JustinZandee

Random string generator

JustinZandee

I need a random string generator which creates 15 letters/numbers.

How can I make that?

VIP

UEZ SCRIPT:

Global $randomStr = ""
Global $aSpace[3]
Global $digits = 15
For $i = 1 To $digits
    $aSpace[0] = Chr(Random(65, 90, 1)) ;A-Z
    $aSpace[1] = Chr(Random(97, 122, 1)) ;a-z
    $aSpace[2] = Chr(Random(48, 57, 1)) ;0-9
    $randomStr &= $aSpace[Random(0, 2, 1)]
Next
ConsoleWrite("String Generated: (" & $digits & " digits): " & $randomStr & @CRLF)
MsgBox(0, "String Generator", "String Generated: (" & $digits & " digits): " & $randomStr & @CRLF)

P/S: Search before asking!

Regards,

JustinZandee

@Trong but I mean like.. When I have a text field.. That it pastes 15 random numbers and letters.. I already found that script..

Edited by JustinZandee

JLogan3o13

@JustinZandee What you're asking for in your second post is vastly different than what you did in your first; can't blame anyone for being confused. As to pasting the characters into a field, you need to provide some more information such as what application. Depending on the app, you could use ControlSend, or Send (less reliable), but giving us as much information as possible will help us help you ;)

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

VIP
7 minutes ago, JustinZandee said:

@Trong but I mean like.. When I have a text field.. That it pastes 15 random numbers and letters.. I already found that script..

Did you mean that you want a full program code with the text box and button!
When you click the button it will generate 15 letters/numbers and put to text box for you?

or  What do you mean?

Regards,

JustinZandee

@JLogan3o13 I am sorry. I want to make a Instagram follow bot which creates a random username with random letters and numbers. If it is possible i want to make like an "Do That random letter and number thing until It is a valid username (that the username isn't already taken)

JustinZandee

@Trong I included more info :)