Nareshm

Connect/Disconnect DialUp Internet Without CMD

25 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted

its possible to Connect/Disconnect my DialUp internet connection without using CMD ?
If yes, How to it ?

#3 ·  Posted

?? maybe this:

ShellExecute("rasdial", "/disconnect")

small minds discuss people average minds discuss events great minds discuss ideas.... and use AutoIt....

#4 ·  Posted

29 minutes ago, Jos said:

Why without using CMD? 

Jos

CMD takes long time to connect/Disconnect

#5 ·  Posted

What does that mean?   CMD doesn't take much more time that milliseconds, so what exactly are you running that takes times?

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

#6 ·  Posted

2 minutes ago, Jos said:

What does that mean?   CMD doesn't take much more time that milliseconds, so what exactly are you running that takes times?

Jos

@Jos
Can i post my question/answer in hindi beacause i don't understand english very well

#7 ·  Posted

No as that will not mean  anything to me and we want  to keep this forum English. I am Dutch so English isn't my native language either.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

#8 ·  Posted

1 minute ago, Jos said:

No as that will not mean  anything to me and we want  to keep this forum English. I am Dutch so English isn't my native language either.

Jos

Okk @Jos sir
i am create script for disconnect my internet then suddenly connect my internet Using Rasdial command, but when disconnect is proccesing connect command run but not connecting beacoz disconnect command already in progress then manualy not connecting my internet until i restart my computer

#10 ·  Posted

7 minutes ago, Jos said:

Which script ?  Post it!

Jos

@Jos
Please wait i am busy in my onther work
sorry for that

#11 ·  Posted

@Jos
Run("rasdial /disconnect")
Run("rasdial Internet")

#12 ·  Posted

Run("rasdial /disconnect", @ScriptDir, @SW_HIDE)
Run("rasdial Internet", @ScriptDir, @SW_HIDE)

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

#13 ·  Posted

2 minutes ago, TheDcoder said:

@TheDcoder
after disconnect it was not connecting
When connected then run script only disconnect
when disconnected then run script only connect

#14 ·  Posted

I don't know how rasdial works, I have only showed you the example to hide the CMD window :)

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

#15 ·  Posted

1 minute ago, TheDcoder said:

I don't know how rasdial works, I have only showed you the example to hide the CMD window :)

Okk Thanks

#16 ·  Posted

:'(

If _IsInternetConnected() Then 
    Run("rasdial /disconnect", "", @SW_HIDE) ; When connected then disconnect
Else
    RunWait("rasdial Internet", "", @SW_HIDE) ; when disconnected then connect
EndIf

Func _IsInternetConnected()
    Local $aReturn = DllCall('connect.dll', 'long', 'IsInternetConnected')
    If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0)
    Return ($aReturn[0] = 0)
EndFunc   ;==>_IsInternetConnected

Regards,

#17 ·  Posted

2 minutes ago, VIP said:

:'(

If _IsInternetConnected() Then 
    Run("rasdial /disconnect", "", @SW_HIDE) ; When connected then disconnect
Else
    RunWait("rasdial Internet", "", @SW_HIDE) ; when disconnected then connect
EndIf

Return ($aReturn[0] = 0)

Thanks @VIP
But its Working like

I Need Script for
Disconnect internet for 1 second

Explain : Connect immediately after disconnecting the internet
If not connected then only connect

#18 ·  Posted

??? insert a pause between disconnection  & reconnection ?

Sleep(5000) ; pause 5 seconds

small minds discuss people average minds discuss events great minds discuss ideas.... and use AutoIt....

#19 ·  Posted

It's beyond my reach!
If you want to disconnect in just 1 second, you can quickly remove the dial-up modem plugged in to your computer!

This script will help keep you connected:

RunWait("rasdial /disconnect", "", @SW_HIDE) ; Stop connect from start
Sleep(1000)
RunWait("rasdial Internet", "", @SW_HIDE) ; Connect again

Global $iError = 0, $iMaxErrorToRestartConnect = 10

While 1
    If Not _IsInternetConnected() Then
        $iError += 1
        RunWait("rasdial Internet", "", @SW_HIDE)
        If $iError > $iMaxErrorToRestartConnect Then RunWait("rasdial /disconnect", "", @SW_HIDE)
    EndIf
    Sleep(1000)
WEnd

Return ($aReturn[0] = 0)

Regards,

#20 ·  Posted

Forgot restart error:

RunWait("rasdial /disconnect", "", @SW_HIDE) ; Stop connect from start
Sleep(1000)
RunWait("rasdial Internet", "", @SW_HIDE) ; Connect again

Global $iError = 0, $iMaxErrorToRestartConnect = 10

While 1
    If Not _IsInternetConnected() Then
        $iError += 1
        RunWait("rasdial Internet", "", @SW_HIDE)
        If $iError > $iMaxErrorToRestartConnect Then
            RunWait("rasdial /disconnect", "", @SW_HIDE)
            $iError = 0
            Sleep(5000)
        EndIf
    EndIf
    Sleep(1000)
WEnd

Return ($aReturn[0] = 0)

Regards,