Use Function In TCP

How can i use a external function in TCPSend / TCPRecv ,

It's meant : 

TCPSend ( $main, function1 )

func function1 ()
msgbox (0,0,0)

Q : Why i need to use that ? 

A : I need when a connection was true ( connected ) , server could send some functions and client receive that,

Me => :console:<= You

Something like that : 

Server : 

TCPSend ( $main, function1 )

func function1 ()
msgbox (0,0,0)

Client :

TCPRecv ; recive the msgbox (function1) sended from server

You can't do it that simply.  You cannot simply feed source code across a tcpsend and have the receiving side execute that function.  Yes, can you send data to a machine and have it act on that data, but you have to define those actions and validate the data.

You can't do it that simply.  You cannot simply feed source code across a tcpsend and have the receiving side execute that function.  Yes, can you send data to a machine and have it act on that data, but you have to define those actions and validate the data.

Hhmmm, thanks, can you make for me an simply example ? :console:

You must get the server's command on the client side and execute it.

Example (actually I'm using my TCPClient UDF, get the download link on my signature but do not confuse with TCPServer UDF):

#include 'tcpclient.au3'
_TCPClient_Connect("ip", "port") ; ???????
Func onreceive($iSocket, $sIP, $sData, $sPar)
  Execute($sData) ; read below before using this code

So the server will send the code to execute, like this:

TCPSend($socket, "MsgBox(0, '', 'hey')")

And it will run on the client side.

However, it's too dangerous to open a port to receive codes to your computer, as a hacker may discover it and execute AutoIt functions that may harm your system completely. Instead of Execute()-ing, like I did above on the example, you could have a predefined list of allowed commands, and run them only. Also, find out some way to make sure the server is authorized to run commands on your machine. Passwords would be nice, but I don't know exactly what you are doing...

My stuff

My UDFs  _AuThread multithreading emulation for AutoIt · _ExtInputBox an inputbox with multiple inputs and more features · forceUTF8 fix strings encoding without knowing its original charset · JSONgen JSON generator · _TCPServer UDF multi-client and multi-task (run on background) event-based TCP server easy to do · _TCPClient_UDF multi-server and multi-task (runs on background) event-based TCP client easy to do · ParseURL and ParseStr functions ported from PHP · _CmdLine UDF easily parse command line parameters, keys or flags · AutoPHP Create documents (bills, incomes) from HTML by sending variables/arrays from AutoIt to PHP · (Un)Serialize Convert arrays and data into a storable string (PHP compatible) · RTTL Plays and exports to MP3 Nokia-format monophonic ringtones (for very old cellphones) · I18n library Simple and easy to use localization library · Scripting.Dictionary OOP and OOP-like approach · Buffer/stack limit arrays to N items by removing the last one once the limit is reached · NGBioAPI UDF to work with Nitgen fingerprint readers · Serial/Licensing system require license key based on unique machine ID from your users · HTTP a simple WinHTTP library that allows GET, POST and file uploads · Thread true AutoIt threads (under-dev) · RC4 RC4 encryption compatible with PHP and JS Classes _WKHtmlToX uses wkhtmlto* to convert HTML files and webpages into PDF or images (jpg, bmp, gif, png...) Snippets _Word_DocFindReplaceByLongText replace strings using Word UDF with strings longer than 255 characters (MSWord limit) rangeparser parser for printing-like pages interval (e.g.: "1,2,3-5") EnvParser parse strings/paths with environment variables and get full path Random stuff Super Mario beep sound your ears will hurt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• ripdad
      By ripdad
      I have had several people ask for this, so I decided to work the algorithm for it and this is the result.
      What is it?
      A Gateway Proxy Sends and Receives Data Unmodified.
      What is it used for?
      You can use it as a gateway, relay or router between two known static IP addresses.
      More information is in the header of the script.
      Download: LocalGatewayProxy.au3
      You will need WSA_NBTCP.au3 from here:
      If you have any questions or problems, let me know.
    • Amixg
      By Amixg
      Hi! I have another problem with AutoIT.  You see, I'm still the one who's just starting out with this great programming language. I have a problem with AutoIT, it seems not to recognize the "StringReplace" function even when it is by default. The code was made half in KODA and half of my own. It is a software programmed for the Italian language (I am Italian) and translate the SMS language into Italian correct. Would you help me? Thanks in advance.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $hull = "hello" StringReplace($hull, "hello", "hellx") $Form1 = GUICreate("Linguaggio SMS A Italiano", 507, 498, 192, 124) $Edit1 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 24, 40, 465, 177) GUICtrlSetData(-1, "") $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Inserisci qui il testo che non riesci a capire:", 24, 8, 205, 17) $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Ecco il testo tradotto(non toccare questo campo):", 27, 237, 237, 17) $Edit2 = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 24, 264, 465, 137) GUICtrlSetData(-1, "") $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Traduci", 104, 424, 249, 49) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Button1 StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "qlc", "qualcuno") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "qls", "qualcosa") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "ke", "che") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "x", "per") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "pls", "per favore") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "tu6", "tu sei") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "zzz", "mi fai dormire") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "hagn", "Buonanotte") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "tvtb", "Ti voglio tanto bene") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "tat", "Ti amo tanto") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "lafs", "Amore a prima vista") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "fli?", "Flirtiamo?") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "msidt", "Mi sono innamorato di te") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "ba", "Bacio") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "midi", "Mi dispiace.") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "ntm", "Non ti merito") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "tdp", "Togliti dai piedi.") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "amò", "Amore") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "ap", "A presto!") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "cmq", "comunque") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "cvd", "Ci vediamo dopo") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "Tvb", "Ti voglio bene") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "nn", "non") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "risp", "rispondimi") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "cel", "cellulare") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "dom", "qualcosa") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "nm", "numero") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "fv", "favore") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "-male", "meno male") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "disc", "discoteca") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "se#", "settimana") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "+ o -", "più o meno") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "ts", "torno subito") StringReplace(GUICtrlGetData($Label1), "tvtbcoa", "Ti voglio tanto bene come amica") EndSwitch WEnd  
    • ripdad
      By ripdad

This script is based on algorithm code from EnrMa.
      Updated: January 22, 2018
      Made improvements. Changes are in the script header.
      Known Issues: AutoIt x64 does not work properly with this script.
      Download: LocalProxyServer_v1.00.zip
    • ripdad
      By ripdad
      WSA_NBTCP.au3  (Windows Sockets API - Non-Blocking Transmission Control Protocol)
      Version: 1.00
      Type: UDF
      This is an accumulation of WSA code from many sources and modified to suit myself.
      These functions have been thoroughly tested using a Local Proxy Server, which
      is about the most strenuous test you can use.
      Includes my rendition of how a TCPRecv Timeout should work. Also includes a
      timewait/timeout using Select for TCP Send, which works great for that function.
      You will need a loop to use _WSA_TCPRecv(). An example will be forthcoming in a second post.

- AutoIt Versions: thru (32Bit only).
      - TCPStartup() at beginning of script on startup.
      - TCPShutDown() and _WSA_Cleanup() on exit.
      Download UDF: WSA_NBTCP.au3
    • Karnalsyn
      By Karnalsyn
      As with a lot of programming, the less manual repetition done to achieve the same outcome...the better.
      I package programs for network deployment at the organization I work for. Sometimes these applications require verbose messaging to the user, and sometimes by special request we have to turn that off and deploy silently.
      The way I currently handle these 2 scenarios is this.
      I have a function that builds the splashwin display screen to variable size depending on message length, and displays the desired message to the end user.
      Then at each point throughout my script as I need to make the user aware of what is currently happening, I inject a splashwin function call with the unique message pertaining to that specific event. ie. "Installing Microsoft Office, please wait..."
      In effort to build a more universal script to handle any type of request submitted. I've incorporated a switch command of '/silent'
      If cmdlineraw detects the usage of that switch when the script is triggered it sets a variable flag, ie. $silent = "on"
      Then at every splashwin call I make, I'm prefixing it with an IF statement that checks for the flag, and then does NOT display the message if that flag is "on". Or does display it if its not. Has worked for me just fine. But while I grow my programming skills and look for more streamlined ways of handling areas I find myself creating repetition. I'm curious if I can relocate that flag check. Taking it out of every single splashwin call, and injecting it into the function itself.
      Example of how I currently display or hide the splashwin based on command line...
      If StringInStr($cmdlineraw, "/silent", 0) Then
          $SilentSwitch = "ON"
      If $SilentSwitch = "OFF" Then SplashWin($Uninstalling & $ProductInfo[1][0])
      Some scripts have dozens of those splashwin calls littered throughout, so Is this the best approach I can take already? Or as stated earlier, can I pull the IF statement away from the splashwin call. And left the function as a whole either activate or deactivate as a result of the command line check.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.