Hi,

How can i use a external function in TCPSend / TCPRecv ,

It's meant : 

TCPSend ( $main, function1 )

func function1 ()
msgbox (0,0,0)
endfunc

Q : Why i need to use that ? 

A : I need when a connection was true ( connected ) , server could send some functions and client receive that,

Me => :console:<= You

Thanks

Bump

======================

Something like that : 

Server : 

TCPSend ( $main, function1 )

func function1 ()
msgbox (0,0,0)
endfunc

Client :

TCPRecv ; recive the msgbox (function1) sended from server

:sweating:

You can't do it that simply.  You cannot simply feed source code across a tcpsend and have the receiving side execute that function.  Yes, can you send data to a machine and have it act on that data, but you have to define those actions and validate the data.

You can't do it that simply.  You cannot simply feed source code across a tcpsend and have the receiving side execute that function.  Yes, can you send data to a machine and have it act on that data, but you have to define those actions and validate the data.

Hhmmm, thanks, can you make for me an simply example ? :console:

You must get the server's command on the client side and execute it.

Example (actually I'm using my TCPClient UDF, get the download link on my signature but do not confuse with TCPServer UDF):

#include 'tcpclient.au3'
_TCPClient_OnReceive("onreceive")
_TCPClient_Connect("ip", "port") ; ???????
Func onreceive($iSocket, $sIP, $sData, $sPar)
  Execute($sData) ; read below before using this code
EndFunc

So the server will send the code to execute, like this:

TCPSend($socket, "MsgBox(0, '', 'hey')")

And it will run on the client side.

However, it's too dangerous to open a port to receive codes to your computer, as a hacker may discover it and execute AutoIt functions that may harm your system completely. Instead of Execute()-ing, like I did above on the example, you could have a predefined list of allowed commands, and run them only. Also, find out some way to make sure the server is authorized to run commands on your machine. Passwords would be nice, but I don't know exactly what you are doing...

My UDFs  _AuThread multithreading emulation for AutoIt · _ExtInputBox an inputbox with multiple inputs and more features · forceUTF8 fix strings encoding without knowing its original charset · JSONgen JSON generator · _TCPServer UDF multi-client and multi-task (run on background) event-based TCP server easy to do · _TCPClient_UDF multi-server and multi-task (runs on background) event-based TCP client easy to do · _CmdLine UDF easily parse command line parameters, keys or flags · AutoPHP Create documents (bills, incomes) from HTML by sending variables/arrays from AutoIt to PHP · (Un)Serialize Convert arrays and data into a storable string (PHP compatible) · RTTL Plays and exports to MP3 Nokia-format monophonic ringtones (for very old cellphones) · I18n library Simple and easy to use localization library · Scripting.Dictionary OOP and OOP-like approach · Buffer/stack limit arrays to N items by removing the last one once the limit is reached · NGBioAPI UDF to work with Nitgen fingerprint readers · Serial/Licensing system require license key based on unique machine ID from your users Classes _WKHtmlToX uses wkhtmlto* to convert HTML files and webpages into PDF or images (jpg, bmp, gif, png...) Snippets _Word_DocFindReplaceByLongText replace strings using Word UDF with strings longer than 255 characters (MSWord limit) rangeparser parser for printing-like pages interval (e.g.: "1,2,3-5") EnvParser parse strings/paths with environment variables and get full path Random stuff Super Mario beep sound your ears will hurt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• MarkBe
      By MarkBe
      Hi
      I am trying to check a number of applications are up to date and install the update if required. This will run as a shutdown script, pushed out through Group Policy.
      I am querying various registry keys to determine if
      The software is actually installed The software is at the correct version Once the need for update is determined then it calls another function to run the update.
      If the software is up to date or not installed, it moves down to the next software section which changes the registry key variables and calls the registry query function again
      I have managed to get the function for (un)installs to work but I am having trouble with the registry query function
      #NoTrayIcon #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> ; Here we go! ;########################################################################################################## ;Declare variables Global $RegKey86, $RegKey64, $RegValueName, $RegValueData, $CheckVersion86, $CheckVersion64 ; 7Zip ;########################################################################################################## _7Zip_Function() Func _7Zip_Function() ; Registry location and values that are checked for current software version ; Ensure the x64 key is preceeded with 'HKLM64' $RegKey86="HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\7-Zip" $RegKey64="HKLM64\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\7-Zip" $RegValueName="DisplayVersion" $RegValueData="16.04" ; Excecution ; --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If _CheckSW() = 1 Then _UninstallOldVer() _InstallSW() EndIf EndFunc ;==>_7Zip_Function ; Functions ;########################################################################################################## Func _CheckSW() $CheckVersion86=RegRead ($RegKey86, $RegValueName) $CheckVersion64=RegRead ($RegKey64, $RegValueName) If $CheckVersion86=$RegValueData Or $CheckVersion64=$RegValueData Then Return 0 ElseIf $CheckVersion86="" And $CheckVersion64="" Then Return 0 Else Return 1 EndIf EndFunc ;==>CheckSW  
    • ripdad
      By ripdad
      Reproducer...
      TCPStartup() ; TCPConnect('212.227.91.231', '80') Local $error = @error MsgBox(0, 'AutoIt Version: ' & @AutoItVersion, 'AutoIt Error: ' & $error & @CRLF & 'WSAError: ' & _WSAGetLastErrorEx() & @TAB) TCPShutDown() ; Func _WSAGetLastErrorEx() Local $a = DllCall('ws2_32.dll', 'int', 'WSAGetLastError') If @error Or Not IsArray($a) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 'FuncError -1') $a = DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'int', 'FormatMessage', 'int', 0x00001000, 'ptr', 0, 'int', $a[0], 'int', 0, 'str', 0, 'int', 2048, 'ptr', 0) If @error Or Not IsArray($a) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 'FuncError -2') Return $a[3] & ' - ' & StringStripWS($a[5], 7) EndFunc Tested: autoit-v3.3.12.0, autoit-v3.3.14.0 and autoit-v3.3.15.0 beta on Win7.
      Seems to have started with autoit-v3.3.14.0.

• Rimoun
      By Rimoun
      Hello Everyone
      this is the first time to post a problem with autoit, I have been using it for more than 3 years but im still feel new
      I have a VPS running online game ,
      -snip-
    • algiuxas
      By algiuxas
      Hello everybody,
      I'm making an program witch reads packets from server/client, first of all it reads size of the packet(it may be 1-5 bytes in size), and then reads what's left.

Problem: TCPRecv($socket,1,1) tooks really long to receive 1 byte, most of the time 100ms!
      You can see packets here and how much time it took to read size of them(1-5 bytes, all of them are 1 byte in size): 0xAA63 (99.8802703210873ms) 0x53 (99.8829718030123ms) 0x2B (99.7435753356861ms) 0x4E (100.176352740059ms) I want to interrupt sometimes server or client, send packets, but I cannot send packets if server/client didn't get last packet. Sometimes packets are huge(16MB or even more), sometimes they are 2-6 bytes in size. I just don't want to receive everything and just send it. I want to see every packet, and collect data from these packets.
      EDIT: I receive couple packets at the same time with TCPRecv to make it faster. I use TCPRecv($socket,10000,1). It made program a bit faster... But still, when receiving again these packets, it still tooks 100ms. It's still slow.

How to make TCPRecv($socket,1,1) faster? I don't need any error checking or etc., just to make it as fast as possible. (I only receive everything in hexadecimal)

I really need help with this... It's so slow and annoying!
      By 31290
      Hi guys, 
      Hope you are fine today
      I'm trying to restart a function by calling it back in the script:
      Here's my code so far:
      Func f_VPN() $iInputBox = InputBox("Password", "Please Enter the User's password.") If @Error = 1 Then GUICtrlSetState($fVPN, $GUI_UNCHECKED) Else ShellExecute("C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\vpnui.exe") $hVPN = WinWait("Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client", "Ready to connect") ControlClick($hVPN, "", "Button1") $hVPN1 = WinWait("Cisco AnyConnect | SEE VPN", "Cancel") ControlSetText($hVPN1, "", "Edit2", @Username) Sleep(250) ControlSetText($hVPN1, "", "Edit3", $iInputBox) Sleep(250) ControlClick($hVPN1, "", "Button1") Sleep(5000) If ControlGetText("Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client", "", "Static2") = "Login Failed" Then ControlClick("Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client", "", "Button4") WinClose($hVPN) f_VPN() Else ShellExecute("C:\Program Files (x86)\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\vpnui.exe") If ControlGetText("Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client", "", "Static2") = "Connected To SEE VPN." Then ControlClick("Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client", "", "Button1") Sleep(1000) WinClose("Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client", "") ProcessClose("vpnui.exe") ; ProcessClose("explorer.exe") <<< TO UNCOMMENT IniWrite($oIniFile, "LaptopChkBox", "VPN", "1") EndIf EndIf EndFunc I'd like to the function to be restarted in the case the password provided is not correct. 
      I've googled many things but nothing very relevant.
      Any ideas over here?
      Thanks