Copying multiple spreadsheets into clipboard array

Hello.

I am working with multiple spreadsheets that I'd like to export and combine into a master file. The source spreadsheets are located on a virtual machine, so I have to use a script to copy each spreadsheet into the clipboard and then paste it into the master spreadsheet on my local machine.

What I think is a better way, and I'm trying to figure out, is how to read the clipboard contents of each spreadsheet I copy into an array, and then paste the entire array into the master spreadsheet at once. I'm still very new to autoit, and I have so far automated the opening and copying of each spreadsheet into the clipboard, but I can't exactly figure out how to setup the array properly and append the data into the array so that I can paste everything into the master file. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I attached the script I am using now. Let me know if I should provide any more info. Thank you!

autoit_script.txt

Edited by cscottnelli
attached file

You could create and use a shared folder between your physical and virtual machine. Then it is quite easy by using the Excel UDF that comes with AutoIt to create the needed master workbook.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

But if the powers that be have configured a shared clipboard I would try to convince them to configure a shared drive as well.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Did you have a look at _Excel_RangeCopyPaste?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki