DeathChicken

Please explain how this works

DeathChicken

If possible please add or edit the comments to explain how this works.

;includes functions from other things
#include <GDIPlus.au3>
#include <ScreenCapture.au3>

;hotkeys
HotKeySet("{ESC}", _exit)
HotKeySet("{F1}", _scan)

;global variables
Global $win_title                    ;name of the window
Global $area_x                        ;
Global $area_y                        ;
Global $area_w                       ;
Global $area_h                        ;
Global $cursor                         ;
Global $rect_file                      ;
Global $hbmpscreen              ;
Global $i=  1043                      ;moves the rect
Global $ii=    378                      ;moves the rect
Global $x=1044                        ;inner rect offset
Global $y=501                          ;inner rect offset
Global $hbmprect                    ;image inside rect
Global $hscreen                        ;image whole screen

_GDIPlus_Startup()                    ;?

;display hotkeys on screen
ToolTip("Press F1 to scan | Press ESC to Exit",0,0)

;infinite loop to keep prog running
While 1
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func _scan()
;~ reads your screen area:
_read()
;~ converts screen captured into bmp
_convert()
;~ .  Loads converted bmp to be read
_loadBMP()
;~ compares the bmp of your scanned screen to the actual screen that is being displayed
_compare()
EndFunc
                                    ;reads screen
Func _read()
    $hscreen = _ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd("", WinGetHandle($win_title), $area_x, $area_y, $area_x + $area_w, $area_y + $area_h, $cursor)
EndFunc
                                    ;converts screen into bmp
Func _convert()
    _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hscreen)
EndFunc
                                    ;loads converted screen
Func _loadBMP()
_GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromFile($rect_file)
EndFunc
                                    ;compares savedBMP to current screen
Func _compare()
;If(                              below code                                     ) = (                   below code           ) Then
If _GDIPlus_BitmapGetPixel($hbmpscreen, ($i + $x) - $area_x, ($ii + $y) - $area_y) = _GDIPlus_BitmapGetPixel($hbmprect, $x, $y) Then
;display message box titled found with a message of found
MsgBox("","","found")
;if above is not correct then

EndIf
EndFunc
                                    ;exit func
Func _exit()
    Exit
EndFunc

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• VIP
      By VIP
      Use MouseClick()  mybe must/need:
      #RequireAdmin  
      DLL incuded on script!
      ; #INDEX# ================================================================================================= ; Title .........: ImageSearch ; AutoIt Version : 3.x ; Language ......: English ; Description ...: Check image Appears or Not and Return the position of an image on the desktop ; Author(s) .....: Dao Van Trong - TRONG.LIVE ; ================================================================================================= ; #CURRENT# ================================================================================================= ; _ImageSearch ; _ImageSearch_Area ; _ImageSearch_Wait ; _ImageSearch_WaitArea ; ================================================================================================= ;=============================================================================== ; ; Author:...........: AutoIT VietNam : Dao Van Trong - TRONG.LIVE ; Description:......: Check image Appears or Not ; Find and return the position of an image on the desktop ; Syntax:........... _ImageSearch_Area, _ImageSearch ; Parameter(s):..... $_ImagePath: The image to locate on the desktop ; May be a list of image by delimited by "|" ; i.e: $_ImagePath = "image1.bmp|image2.bmp|image3.bmp" ; $P_x1 $P_y1: Position of 1st point ; $P_x2 $P_y2: Position of 2nd point - Default is last botton right of desktop ; $_Tolerance: 0 for no tolerance (0-255). Needed when colors of image differ from desktop. e.g GIF ; $_CenterPos: boolen. True will return $array[1] x $array[2] is center of image found. ; False will return top-left position ; Return Value(s):.. Return an array has 3 item ; On Success: $array[0] 1 ; On Failure: $array[0] 0 ; DLL not found or other error: $array[0] -1 ; $array[1] x $array[2]: position of image what found on desktop ; ; Note:............. Use _ImageSearch to search the entire desktop ; _ImageSearch_Area to specify a desktop region to search ; $_ImagePath with more item need more time appear on screen before function can detect. ; Decrease sleep time in the loop to detect faster. But less performance. I.e CPULoad increased ; ;===============================================================================  
    • Nick3399
      By Nick3399
      I have loaded FastFind into my code and it takes a snapshot and creates a BMP file from it. 
      My issue is now I want to imagesearch from that BMP file (or snapshot memory) and look for a specific image from that image and get the coordinates from that. 
      I have looked at all the documentation but I cannot find anything to assist me.

Does anyone have any idea?
    • nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      My program has to first search for names in Column D that do not match up with column C. I got that search to work using arrays. It was slow and I could not figure out how to delete them so I just manually put coded the names that do not belong. I found their cell location but I do not know how to store that location and delete it.
      This is what I have so far.
      Local $NameToDelete1[6]  = _Excel_RangeFind($OpenWorkbook, "Smith, Bill") _ArrayDisplay($NameToDelete1, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeFind Example 1", "", 0, "|", "Sheet|Name|Cell|Value|Formula|Comment") _Excel_RangeDelete($OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $NameToDelete1[2], $xlShiftUp)  
      Please help, I wanted to have this program done yesterday but I did not see this problem until yesterday. 
    • Xandy
      By Xandy
      Special thanks: AdmiralAlkex, Melba23, MrCrearoR, Dragon Warrior 3, SDL
      MapIt is a tile world editor.  MapIt was built around the concept of reversing Dragon Warrior map images.  MapIt can take image input and produce a tile and world array.  
      Changing and replacing tile / world data is easy.  B/c tile world editor.

CTRL+R in image above to signal replace tile action and I use "G" to Get the tile under mouse.
      A full list of hotkeys can be assigned in the: Help Menu\Hotkeys

MapParser is a C++ project that scans images for unique tiles. 
      MapIt can be downloaded without MapParser. MapParser can be toggled off in the Scan_Image dialog. Without MapParser, MapIt will use the Scan_Tiles() function written in AutoIt ; which is 100 * slower Idk. If MapParser.exe will not run for you:      Installing Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 should fix it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145   
      You can start with example world and tiles.
      Example world was made following these steps:
      Started with a tile map image of DragonWarrior3 town of: Reeve From MapIt World Menu \ New \ Scan_Image dialog, I set the area to exclude the key legend to the far right of image. After scanning the map image to world and tile array.  I removed a few of the map artifacts.  More work could be done on this world; removing unwanted tiles, but it is fine for now. I saved my world to disk.  This creates folder: Worldname: Containing folder of Tiles and a Worldname.txt. Using The Gimp, I edited some tiles to have a transparent color: Stairs, Trees, Desk Tables, Chest-of-drawers, Chairs, Signs, Doors, Beds. I changed the world layers to 2: World Menu \ Properties. F9 Finds all selected tile on current layer and changes to a new selected tile on new layer. I used F9 to change all Trees on layer: 0 to Trees on layer: 1. Then I used F9 to change all Trees on layer: 0 to Grass on layer: 0  
      In this video you can see how I used the Tile Menu \ Replace From Disk option to remap tile images to my custom tiles.  Conveniently my tiles already have a transparent pixel.
      See video for how that was done:
      To use the example world:
      First unzip the world save file: http://songersoft.com/programming/mapit/worlds/Reeve_Swapped.zip From the World Menu: choose \Load Navigate to the Reeve_Swapped.txt located in the extracted zip. Or you can scan any image.
      The map images I used are here: http://www.realmofdarkness.net/dq/games/nes/dw3/maps/world
      For download, videos, and example of created world file data; please visit the MapIt webpage: http://songersoft.com/programming/mapit/mapit_about.phtml
    • tiye0405
      By tiye0405
      Hello,
      global $y, $x #RequireAdmin Global $Paused HotKeySet("{NUMPAD2}", "Pause") HotKeySet("{NUMPAD8}", "End") Opt("MouseClickDownDelay", 30) #include <ImageSearch2015.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <UpDownConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> Sleep(6000) Sleep(3000) $search1 = _WaitForImageSearch("goo.bmp", 30, 1, $x, $y, 10) If $search1 = 1 Then MouseMove(1500, 1500, 10) Sleep(100) MouseClick("right") Sleep(300) EndIf I've this script.
      The problem is that it work the way it is supposed to but doesnt work on a friends pc, even tho we have the same image search in C/programms(x86)/autoit3/include 
      and the same dll in system 32.
      When he starts the script on the desktop without having the "goo.bmp" file on his pc, the script finds it and right clicks the given location, while for me it doesnt and i have to open the folder with the "goo.bmp" picture in it.

Im out of ideas on what could cause the problem.
      Any help?
      Thank you in advance