PauloRodrigues

AutoIt combo box SAP manipulation

PauloRodrigues

I need to select an item from a SAP combobox, could anyone help me or did something like that? I tried to use some AutoIt functions but without success.

When i try to identify the combobox with au3Info, this is the return:

Nenhum texto alternativo automático disponível.

Could anyone help me with this challange?

JLogan3o13

@PauloRodrigues have you tried looking at the SAP UDF? It works well as long as the SAP GUI Scripting Interface is enabled.

• Like 1

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

PauloRodrigues
13 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

@PauloRodrigues have you tried looking at the SAP UDF? It works well as long as the SAP GUI Scripting Interface is enabled.

Yes, i look out this SAP UDF i'm using this to automate SAP, but in this challange i have to identify this combo box and this AutoItInfo don't give me something to manipulate.
i'm trying to use the autoit3 functions to manipulate ComboBox and to identify Control ID/Handle to the control:
Func. like this--> '_GUICtrlComboBox_AddDir' ; _GUICtrlComboBox_GetEditText; _GUICtrlComboBox_GetLBText; _GUICtrlComboBox_GetList;

JLogan3o13

If the Window Info Tool is not giving you what you need, have a look at the IUIAutomation thread in the examples forum. What does Simple Spy show you?

Also, please use the reply button rather than quoting everything, it pads the thread unnecessarily. I know what I said, I was there when I said it ;)

Edited by JLogan3o13
  • Like 1

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

PauloRodrigues

" Also, please use the reply button rather than quoting everything, it pads the thread unnecessarily. I know what I said, I was there when I said it ;) "

Oh, i'm sorry !!! :)

I resolve this challenge, after this afternoon i'll share it here.

PauloRodrigues
If($itemDoComboBox="") Then

_registrarLog($PARAMETRO1,$PARAMETRO2,"PARAMETRO3 - MSG ", $PARAMETRO4, 1)

Else

$sap_session.findById("wnd[" & $sap_window_num & "]/usr/tabsTABSTRIP1/tabpLAW/ssubMAINAREA:SAPLSUID_MAINTENANCE:1112/cmbSUID_ST_NODE_UCLASS-LIC_TYPE").value = $itemDoComboBox

If(_SAPObjPropertyGet("usr/tabsTABSTRIP1/tabpLAW/ssubMAINAREA:SAPLSUID_MAINTENANCE:1112/cmbSUID_ST_NODE_UCLASS-LIC_TYPE", "key")="") Then

_registrarLog($PARAMETRO1,$PARAMETRO2,StringFormat("O usuário será criando sem itemDoComboBox, pois a o item: $s Não existe no combobox",$itemDoComboBox), 1)

EndIf

EndIf

This resolve my problem. Where i have fixed values in this combobox