nacerbaaziz

how to separate a path and the commands Line from a file Full path

nacerbaaziz

Hello
I have an inquiry from you
I have a file path  with commands line
Is there a way to separate the path from the commands line?
I want the result in an array
for example
$path = '"c:\NVDA\NVDA slav Portable 1\NVDA.exe" -r -m -path="d:\NVDA Path\Portable"'
there are any method to separate this text?
i want the result to be as that
$array[1] = "c:\NVDA\NVDA slav Portable 1\NVDA.exe"
$array[2] = '-r -m -path="d:\NVDA Path\Portable"'
Thanks in advance
am Waiting for your answers

BrewManNH

Where is this command line coming from? If it’s hard coded by you in your script then why can’t you parse it?

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

BrewManNH

What is the result of that function? What does it look like and how is it returned, string or array?

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

nacerbaaziz
Posted (edited)

array

Edited by nacerbaaziz

BrewManNH

Then isn’t it already separated? Give us some clue as to what you’re working with, you’re giving us it in tiny pieces.

Subz

A lot would depend upon the command line for example:

• Would the first path always be in quotes?
  • Would the command always include .exe?
  • Does the file exist on the local machine or are you reading the commands from another PCs log/registry etc...

Here is a basic example, which someone could probably do with RegEx (but not my forte).

#include <Array.au3>
Local $path = '"c:\NVDA\NVDA slav Portable 1\NVDA.exe" -r -m -path="d:\NVDA Path\Portable"'
Local $iCount = StringInStr($path, '.exe"', 0, 1)
Local $aArray[3] = [2, StringTrimRight($path, $iCount), StringRight($path, $iCount)]
_ArrayDisplay($aArray)

nacerbaaziz

it return a array
but not separated
for example if the program is running multiple times
$array[0] = number found
$array[1] = first path and commands line
$array[2] = second file path and commands line
can i edit it?
to be for example
$array[1][0] = first path
$array[1][1] = first path command line
I am waiting for your help

Subz

Not really sure what you mean "but not separated", the code above returns the following array as you wanted in your original post?

$aArray[0] = 2
$aArray[1] = "c:\NVDA\NVDA slav Portable 1\NVDA.exe"
$aArray[2] = -r -m -path="d:\NVDA Path\Portable"

nacerbaaziz

Is there any solution to do that

nacerbaaziz

If there is no way to do that
Please provide me with another way to get the commands line for the runing process

AdamUL

Have a look at the example in the Help File for _WinAPI_GetProcessCommandLine and ProcessList.  It should give you a starting point.  Also, have a look at the _WinAPI_CommandLineToArgv function.

_WinAPI_GetProcessCommandLine()
ProcessList()
_WinAPI_CommandLineToArgv()

Adam

nacerbaaziz

i found this function

can any one tell me how to use it too to get the command line please?

this is the function

i copyed it from the include file

Func _WinAPI_GetProcessCommandLine($iPID = 0)
    If Not $iPID Then $iPID = @AutoItPID

Local $hProcess = DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'handle', 'OpenProcess', 'dword', (($__WINVER < 0x0600) ? 0x00000410 : 0x00001010), _
            'bool', 0, 'dword', $iPID)
    If @error Or Not $hProcess[0] Then Return SetError(@error + 20, @extended, '')

$hProcess = $hProcess[0]

Local $tPBI = DllStructCreate('ulong_ptr ExitStatus;ptr PebBaseAddress;ulong_ptr AffinityMask;ulong_ptr BasePriority;ulong_ptr UniqueProcessId;ulong_ptr InheritedFromUniqueProcessId')
    Local $tPEB = DllStructCreate('byte InheritedAddressSpace;byte ReadImageFileExecOptions;byte BeingDebugged;byte Spare;ptr Mutant;ptr ImageBaseAddress;ptr LoaderData;ptr ProcessParameters;ptr SubSystemData;ptr ProcessHeap;ptr FastPebLock;ptr FastPebLockRoutine;ptr FastPebUnlockRoutine;ulong EnvironmentUpdateCount;ptr KernelCallbackTable;ptr EventLogSection;ptr EventLog;ptr FreeList;ulong TlsExpansionCounter;ptr TlsBitmap;ulong TlsBitmapBits[2];ptr ReadOnlySharedMemoryBase;ptr ReadOnlySharedMemoryHeap;ptr ReadOnlyStaticServerData;ptr AnsiCodePageData;ptr OemCodePageData;ptr UnicodeCaseTableData;ulong NumberOfProcessors;ulong NtGlobalFlag;byte Spare2[4];int64 CriticalSectionTimeout;ulong HeapSegmentReserve;ulong HeapSegmentCommit;ulong HeapDeCommitTotalFreeThreshold;ulong HeapDeCommitFreeBlockThreshold;ulong NumberOfHeaps;ulong MaximumNumberOfHeaps;ptr ProcessHeaps;ptr GdiSharedHandleTable;ptr ProcessStarterHelper;ptr GdiDCAttributeList;ptr LoaderLock;ulong OSMajorVersion;ulong OSMinorVersion;ulong OSBuildNumber;ulong OSPlatformId;ulong ImageSubSystem;ulong ImageSubSystemMajorVersion;ulong ImageSubSystemMinorVersion;ulong GdiHandleBuffer[34];ulong PostProcessInitRoutine;ulong TlsExpansionBitmap;byte TlsExpansionBitmapBits[128];ulong SessionId')
    Local $tUPP = DllStructCreate('ulong AllocationSize;ulong ActualSize;ulong Flags;ulong Unknown1;ushort LengthUnknown2;ushort MaxLengthUnknown2;ptr Unknown2;ptr InputHandle;ptr OutputHandle;ptr ErrorHandle;ushort LengthCurrentDirectory;ushort MaxLengthCurrentDirectory;ptr CurrentDirectory;ptr CurrentDirectoryHandle;ushort LengthSearchPaths;ushort MaxLengthSearchPaths;ptr SearchPaths;ushort LengthApplicationName;ushort MaxLengthApplicationName;ptr ApplicationName;ushort LengthCommandLine;ushort MaxLengthCommandLine;ptr CommandLine;ptr EnvironmentBlock;ulong Unknown[9];ushort LengthUnknown3;ushort MaxLengthUnknown3;ptr Unknown3;ushort LengthUnknown4;ushort MaxLengthUnknown4;ptr Unknown4;ushort LengthUnknown5;ushort MaxLengthUnknown5;ptr Unknown5')
    Local $tCMD

Local $aRet, $iError = 0
    Do
        $aRet = DllCall('ntdll.dll', 'long', 'NtQueryInformationProcess', 'handle', $hProcess, 'ulong', 0, 'struct*', $tPBI, _
                'ulong', DllStructGetSize($tPBI), 'ulong*', 0)
        If @error Or $aRet[0] Then
            $iError = @error + 30
            ExitLoop
        EndIf
        $aRet = DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'bool', 'ReadProcessMemory', 'handle', $hProcess, _
                'ptr', DllStructGetData($tPBI, 'PebBaseAddress'), 'struct*', $tPEB, _
                'ulong_ptr', DllStructGetSize($tPEB), 'ulong_ptr*', 0)
        If @error Or Not $aRet[0] Or (Not $aRet[5]) Then
            $iError = @error + 40
            ExitLoop
        EndIf
        $aRet = DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'bool', 'ReadProcessMemory', 'handle', $hProcess, _
                'ptr', DllStructGetData($tPEB, 'ProcessParameters'), 'struct*', $tUPP, _
                'ulong_ptr', DllStructGetSize($tUPP), 'ulong_ptr*', 0)
            $iError = @error + 50
            ExitLoop
        EndIf
        $tCMD = DllStructCreate('byte[' & DllStructGetData($tUPP, 'MaxLengthCommandLine') & ']')
        If @error Then
            $iError = @error + 60
            ExitLoop
        EndIf
                'ptr', DllStructGetData($tUPP, 'CommandLine'), 'struct*', $tCMD, _
                'ulong_ptr', DllStructGetSize($tCMD), 'ulong_ptr*', 0)
            $iError = @error + 70
            ExitLoop
        EndIf
    Until 1
    DllCall("kernel32.dll", "bool", "CloseHandle", "handle", $hProcess)
    If $iError Then Return SetError($iError, 0, '')

Return StringStripWS(_WinAPI_PathGetArgs(_WinAPI_GetString(DllStructGetPtr($tCMD, 1))), $STR_STRIPLEADING + $STR_STRIPTRAILING)
EndFunc   ;==>_WinAPI_GetProcessCommandLine

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• TheSaint
      By TheSaint
      Files Checklist
      Just a simple little (complex enough) program I whipped up, for a purpose ... but only too happy to share.
      It can of course be modified to do more, but at the moment just compares file names with or without path ... Location versus Checklist.
      There are of course other compare programs out there, most doing a lot more than mine (i.e. WinMerge or FileComparer). But I wanted something quick and simple with drag & drop, that uses up a smallish amount of screen real estate.
      NOTE - The SAVE button is also a LOAD one, and displays 'Load' when the list is empty. So you can save and load specific lists. While in SAVE mode, the button can also be used with CTRL held down, to ADD another list to existing (displayed one) ... combining as they say ... though not saved until you SAVE. CLEAR button removes a selected entry, or if used with CTRL held down, queries about removing all listed entries.

Files Checklist v1.2.zip
      Files Checklist v1.3.zip
      Files Checklist v1.4.zip  (Includes a BUGFIX.)
        (source included)
      WARNING - While this program does not act on files or folders ADDED or CHECKED, you might act on the results, so I advise caution, and I also recommend using the new 'Relative' option in v1.3 or newer ... but you still need to understand what you are doing and what the results actually mean. Some basic examples in the next post.
      Enjoy!
      RELATED
      Users might also be interested in another somewhat related program of mine.
      DeleteIf Same
      Cheers!
    • ur
      By ur
      In the autoit file, if we add multiple libraries (both internal and custom created one)

When we compile the code and run the exe, some time we are getting runtime errors.
      But the line number of error is not showing the exact line number, might be it is including the line number count of libraries also.
      Can you please suggest how to get the exact error line number.
      So, it will be useful for debugging.
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello my friends
      I have an inquiry after your permission
      I found a function to get the special line commands for any operation
      It requires the name of the process to be searched
      I want to use it to know the process
      Is this possible with this function
      Here is the code

Func commandLineGet($proc, $strComputer=".")
      dim $array[1]
      local $ArrayNumber
      local $oWMI = ObjGet("winmgmts:{impersonationLevel=impersonate}!\\" & $strComputer & "\root\cimv2")
      local $oProcessColl = $oWMI.ExecQuery("Select * from Win32_Process where Name= " & '"'& $Proc & '"')
      local $Process
      For $Process In $oProcessColl
      $Process = $Process.Commandline
          ReDim $Array[UBound($Array)+1]
      $ArrayNumber = UBound($Array)-1
      $array[$ArrayNumber] = $Process
      Next
      $ArrayNumber = UBound($Array)-1
      $array[0] = $ArrayNumber
      return $array
      EndFunc
    • Bilgus
      By Bilgus
      Draw Path Points allows you to make line paths for drawing with gdi
      You can even load an image and trace the outline
      Save and load functionality undo and redo zoom and scale; Don't Forget Rotate!
      ;Draw Path Points BILGUS 2018 ;Includes #include <File.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <GuiEdit.au3> #include <GuiListView.au3> #include <GuiTab.au3> #include <Misc.au3> If OnAutoItExitRegister("_Exit") <> 0 Then _GDIPlus_Startup() ;initialize GDI+ ConsoleWrite("GDI+ Started" & @CRLF) EndIf Opt("MouseCoordMode", 2) ;Relative coords to the client area of the active window Opt("PixelCoordMode", 2) ;Relative coords to the client area of the active window Global $g_iXScale = 8 Global $g_iYScale = $g_iXScale Global $g_sFileSave = @ScriptDir & "\DrawPath.txt" ;Default Global $g_bClosePath = False Global $g_bShowImage = False Global $g_sImagefile = "" Global $g_iUndo_Max = 50 Global $g_asUndo_Files[1] = [""] Global $g_asRedo_Files[1] = [""] Global $g_aPath_Points[1][2] = [[0, 0]] Global $g_aPath_Rot_Points Global $g_hForm1 = GUICreate("Draw Path Points", 615, 437, 192, 124) Global $g_hSelSquare = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, 0, 0, $SS_BLACKFRAME, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_HIDE) ;------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Global Enum $eC1_delete, $eC1_del_all, $eC1_update, $eC1_shift_dn, $eC1_shift_up, _ $eC1_closepath, $eC1_showimg, $eC1_lock, $eC1_undo, $eC1_redo, $aCtl1_LAST Global $g_ahCtl1[$aCtl1_LAST] Control_Create_Group1() ;------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Global Enum $eC2_zin, $eC2_zout, $eC2_dgroup, $eC2_decx, $eC2_incx, $eC2_decy, _ $eC2_incy, $eC2_edit_rot, $eC2_rot, $eC2_ud_rot, $eC2_rev, $eC2_toall, $aCtl2_LAST Global $g_ahCtl2[$aCtl2_LAST] Control_Create_Group2() ;------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Global $g_hBtn_load = GUICtrlCreateButton("Load", 5, 1, 35, 20) Global $g_hBtn_save = GUICtrlCreateButton("Save", 40, 1, 35, 20) Global $g_hBtn_arr_disp = GUICtrlCreateButton("Array", 75, 1, 35, 20) Global $g_hEdit_encoded = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 115, 2, 50, 18, $ES_READONLY + $ES_AUTOHSCROLL, $WS_EX_STATICEDGE + $WS_EX_TRANSPARENT) Global $g_hList1 = GUICtrlCreateListView("#|x|y", 5, 24, 161, 201, $LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS Or $LVS_SINGLESEL) Global $g_hList1_LVN = GUICtrlCreateDummy() ;listview notifications Global $g_hImage1 = GUICtrlCreatePic("", 200, 16, 400, 400, -1, $WS_EX_LAYERED) Global $g_hTab1 = GUICtrlCreateTab(1, 225, 20, 500, $TCS_VERTICAL) GUICtrlCreateTabItem(" ") GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_SHOW) ; will be display first GUICtrlCreateTabItem(" ") GUICtrlCreateTabItem("") ; end tabitem definition For $i = 0 To UBound($g_ahCtl2) - 1 GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl2[$i], $GUI_HIDE) Next GUIRegisterMsg($WM_NOTIFY, "WM_NOTIFY") List_Update() List_Index() GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) State_Save($g_aPath_Points) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points) Global $g_nMsg = 0 While 1 $g_nMsg = GUIGetMsg() If $g_nMsg > 0 And $g_nMsg <> $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_ud_rot] And $g_nMsg <> $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot] And GUICtrlRead($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot]) <> 0 Then ;ConsoleWrite("Cancel_Rotate? " & $g_nMsg & @CRLF) If MsgBox($MB_ICONQUESTION + $MB_OKCANCEL + $MB_DEFBUTTON2, "Save?", "Save Rotated Points?", 10) == $IDOK Then _GUICtrlEdit_SetText($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot], "0") $g_aPath_Points = $g_aPath_Rot_Points State_Save($g_aPath_Points) List_Update(List_Index()) Else _GUICtrlEdit_SetText($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot], "0") Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage, List_Index()) ;, True) EndIf EndIf Switch $g_nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $g_hTab1 Tab1_Select() Case $g_hSelSquare ;ConsoleWrite("SelSquare" & @CRLF) SelSquare_Drag() Case $g_hList1 ;ConsoleWrite("List1 " & $g_nMsg & @CRLF) Local $iIndex = List_Index() If $iIndex <> -1 Then Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage, $iIndex) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemSelected($g_hList1, $iIndex, True, True) EndIf Case $g_hList1_LVN Point_Selected($g_aPath_Points, $g_hImage1, List_Index()) Case $g_hList1_LVN Case $g_hImage1 Image1_Clicked() Case $g_hBtn_save Btn_save_Clicked() Case $g_hBtn_load Btn_load_Clicked() Case $g_hBtn_arr_disp _ArrayDisplay($g_aPath_Points) ;------------------------------------------------------------------- Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_shift_up] $iIndex = List_Index() Point_Swap($iIndex, -1) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_shift_dn] $iIndex = List_Index() Point_Swap($iIndex, 1) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_del_all] $g_aPath_Points = 0 Global $g_aPath_Points[1][2] = [[0, 0]] List_Update() Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_delete] $iIndex = List_Index() Point_Delete($iIndex) _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem($g_hList1, $iIndex) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo] $g_aPath_Points = State_Restore($g_aPath_Points, False) List_Update() Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo] $g_aPath_Points = State_Restore($g_aPath_Points, True) List_Update() Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_update] List_Update(List_Index()) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Ascii_Points($g_aPath_Points) _GUICtrlEdit_SetSel($g_hEdit_encoded, 0, -1) Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_closepath] $g_bClosePath = Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_closepath]) List_Update(List_Index()) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) If $g_bClosePath Then GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_rev], $GUI_DISABLE) Else GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_rev], $GUI_ENABLE) EndIf Case $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_showimg] If Not $g_bShowImage Then $g_sImagefile = FileOpenDialog("Select an image", SplitDir($g_sImagefile), "All Files(*.*)", 0, SplitFileName($g_sImagefile), $g_hForm1) EndIf $g_bShowImage = Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_showimg]) List_Update(List_Index()) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) ;------------------------------------------------------------------- Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_zin] If Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall]) Then Points_Scale(1, 1) Else $g_iXScale += 1 $g_iYScale += 1 Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) EndIf _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem($g_hList1, List_Index()) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_zout] If Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall]) Then Points_Scale(-1, -1) Else $g_iXScale -= 1 $g_iYScale -= 1 Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) EndIf _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem($g_hList1, List_Index()) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_rev] $iIndex = List_Index() $g_aPath_Points = Points_Reverse($g_aPath_Points) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage, $iIndex) ;, True) List_Update($iIndex) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot] ;ConsoleWrite("Rotate" & @CRLF) $iIndex = List_Index() Local $iDegrees = GUICtrlRead($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot]) $g_aPath_Rot_Points = Points_Rotate($g_aPath_Points, $iDegrees) Points_Update($g_aPath_Rot_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage, $iIndex) ;, True) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_incx] Point_Adjust(1, 0, Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall])) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_decx] Point_Adjust(-1, 0, Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall])) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_incy] Point_Adjust(0, 1, Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall])) Case $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_decy] Point_Adjust(0, -1, Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall])) EndSwitch WEnd ;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Func _Exit() _GDIPlus_Shutdown() ConsoleWrite("GDI+ Stopped" & @CRLF) State_Destroy() EndFunc ;==>_Exit Func Ascii_Points($aPts) ;encodes points into an ascii string Local Const $iChrOffset = 33 Local Const $iMaxOffset = 126 - $iChrOffset If Not IsArray($aPts) Then Return Local $sAscEnc = StringFormat("%03i%05i", $iChrOffset, UBound($aPts) * 2 + 8) If _ArrayMin($aPts) >= 0 And (_ArrayMax($aPts) - _ArrayMin($aPts)) <= $iMaxOffset Then For $i = 0 To UBound($aPts) - 1 $sAscEnc = $sAscEnc & Chr($aPts[$i][0] + $iChrOffset) & Chr($aPts[$i][1] + $iChrOffset) Next EndIf _GUICtrlEdit_SetText($g_hEdit_encoded, $sAscEnc) EndFunc ;==>Ascii_Points Func Btn_load_Clicked() ConsoleWrite("Load: " & SplitDir($g_sFileSave) & @CRLF) $g_sFileSave = FileOpenDialog("Select a save file", SplitDir($g_sFileSave), "All Files(*.*)", 0, SplitFileName($g_sFileSave), $g_hForm1) _FileReadToArray($g_sFileSave, $g_aPath_Points, 0, ",") If @error Then Dim $g_aPath_Points[1][2] = [[0, 0]] Else State_Destroy() State_Save($g_aPath_Points) EndIf List_Update() Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) EndFunc ;==>Btn_load_Clicked Func Btn_save_Clicked() List_Update(List_Index()) $g_sFileSave = FileOpenDialog("Select a save file", SplitDir($g_sFileSave), "All Files(*.*)", 0, SplitFileName($g_sFileSave), $g_hForm1) _FileWriteFromArray($g_sFileSave, $g_aPath_Points, 0, Default, ",") EndFunc ;==>Btn_save_Clicked Func Control_Create_Group1() Local $iX = 30 Local $iY = 225 $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_delete] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Delete", $iX + 0, $iY + 0, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_shift_dn] = GUICtrlCreateButton("+", $iX + 70, $iY + 0, 20, 20) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_shift_up] = GUICtrlCreateButton("-", $iX + 95, $iY + 0, 20, 20) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_del_all] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Delete All", $iX + 0, $iY + 25, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_update] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Update", $iX + 70, $iY + 25, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Undo", $iX + 0, $iY + 50, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Redo", $iX + 70, $iY + 50, 50, 20) GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo], $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo], $GUI_DISABLE) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_closepath] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Complete", $iX + 0, $iY + 70, 65, 25) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_showimg] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Image", $iX + 0, $iY + 90, 65, 25) $g_ahCtl1[$eC1_lock] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Locked", $iX + 0, $iY + 110, 65, 25) EndFunc ;==>Control_Create_Group1 Func Control_Create_Group2() Local $iX = 30 Local $iY = 225 $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_rev] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Reverse", $iX + 0, $iY + 0, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_edit_rot] = GUICtrlCreateInput("0", $iX + 0, $iY + 25, 40, 20) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_ud_rot] = GUICtrlCreateUpdown(-1) GUICtrlSetLimit($eC2_ud_rot, 360, -360) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_rot] = GUICtrlCreateButton("", $iX + 40, $iY + 25, 10, 20) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_dgroup] = GUICtrlCreateGroup("Coords", 5 + $iX + 70, $iY + 0, 55, 70) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_decy] = GUICtrlCreateButton("-", 24 + $iX + 70, 16 + $iY + 0, 17, 17) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_incy] = GUICtrlCreateButton("+", 24 + $iX + 70, 48 + $iY + 0, 17, 17) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_decx] = GUICtrlCreateButton("-", 8 + $iX + 70, 32 + $iY + 0, 17, 17) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_incx] = GUICtrlCreateButton("+", 40 + $iX + 70, 32 + $iY + 0, 17, 17) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_zout] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Zoom -", $iX + 0, $iY + 75, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_zin] = GUICtrlCreateButton("Zoom +", $iX + 75, $iY + 75, 50, 20) $g_ahCtl2[$eC2_toall] = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Apply to all", $iX + 0, $iY + 100, 80, 25) EndFunc ;==>Control_Create_Group2 Func Control_IsChecked($IdCtrl) Return (BitAND(GUICtrlRead($IdCtrl), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED) EndFunc ;==>Control_IsChecked Func GDI_Draw_ArrayPoints(ByRef $aPts, $hImage, $g_bClosePath, $iX, $iY, $sFileName, $iSelected = -1) Local $hWnd = GUICtrlGetHandle($hImage) If UBound($aPts) > 1 Then Local $aPoints = GDI_Points($aPts, $iX, $iY) Else Local $aPoints[1][2] = [[0, 0]] EndIf Local $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hWnd) ;create a graphics object from a window handle _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphics, 0xFFFFFFFF) If FileExists($sFileName) Then Local $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromFile($sFileName) Local Const $iWidth = ScaleX(_GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($hBitmap)) Local Const $iHeight = ScaleY(_GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($hBitmap)) Local $hBitmap_Scaled = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hBitmap, $iWidth, $iHeight) ;resize image _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap) ;Done with initial bitmap _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphics, $hBitmap_Scaled, 0, 0) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap_Scaled) EndIf Local $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFFF0000, ScaleX(1)) Local $hEndCap = _GDIPlus_ArrowCapCreate(1, 1) _GDIPlus_PenSetCustomEndCap($hPen, $hEndCap) If $g_bClosePath Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPolygon($hGraphics, $aPoints, $hPen) Local $iX0, $iY0, $iX1, $iY1 For $i = 1 To $aPoints[0][0] If Not $g_bClosePath And $i < $aPoints[0][0] Then $iX0 = $aPoints[$i][0] $iY0 = $aPoints[$i][1] $iX1 = $aPoints[$i + 1][0] $iY1 = $aPoints[$i + 1][1] _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($hGraphics, $iX0, $iY0, $iX1, $iY1, $hPen) EndIf Next _GDIPlus_ArrowCapDispose($hEndCap) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) Point_Selected($aPts, $hImage, $iSelected) EndFunc ;==>GDI_Draw_ArrayPoints Func GDI_Line_hPath_From_Points($aPts, $iXorig, $iYorig) ;Returns hpath object be sure to delete it when finished Local $hPath = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() ;Create new path object Local $aPoints = GDI_Points($aPts, $iXorig, $iYorig) Local $iX0, $iY0, $iX1, $iY1 If IsArray($aPoints) Then For $i = 1 To $aPoints[0][0] - 1 $iX0 = $aPoints[$i][0] $iY0 = $aPoints[$i][1] $iX1 = $aPoints[$i + 1][0] $iY1 = $aPoints[$i + 1][1] _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($hPath, $iX0, $iY0, $iX1, $iY1) Next EndIf Return $hPath ;_GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath) EndFunc ;==>GDI_Line_hPath_From_Points Func GDI_Points($aPts, $iXo, $iYO) Local $aGDIPts If IsArray($aPts) And UBound($aPts) > 1 Then Local $aGDIPts[UBound($aPts) + 1][2] $aGDIPts[0][0] = UBound($aPts) For $i = 1 To $aGDIPts[0][0] ;Build points list $aGDIPts[$i][0] = ScaleX($aPts[$i - 1][0]) + $iXo $aGDIPts[$i][1] = ScaleY($aPts[$i - 1][1]) + $iYO Next Else Local $aGDIPts[1][2] = [[0, 0]] EndIf Return $aGDIPts EndFunc ;==>GDI_Points Func Image1_Clicked() If Not Control_IsChecked($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_lock]) Then Local $aCPos = ControlGetPos(GUICtrlGetHandle($g_hImage1), "", 0) Local $aPos = MouseGetPos() If IsArray($aPos) And IsArray($aCPos) Then Local $iXn = Int(($aPos[0] - $aCPos[0] + ScaleX(1) / 2) / ScaleX(1)) Local $iYn = Int(($aPos[1] - $aCPos[1] + ScaleY(1) / 2) / ScaleY(1)) Point_Add(List_Index(), $iXn, $iYn) EndIf Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) Else ToolTip("Locked") Sleep(500) ToolTip("") EndIf EndFunc ;==>Image1_Clicked Func List_Index() Static Local $hWndList1 = GUICtrlGetHandle($g_hList1) Local $iIndex = _GUICtrlListView_GetSelectionMark($hWndList1) If _GUICtrlListView_GetItemSelected($g_hList1, $iIndex) Then Return $iIndex Return -1 EndFunc ;==>List_Index Func List_Update($iIndex = -1) Static $hWnd_List1 = GUICtrlGetHandle($g_hList1) _GUICtrlListView_BeginUpdate($g_hList1) _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems($hWnd_List1) For $i = 0 To UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($i & "|" & $g_aPath_Points[$i][0] & "|" & $g_aPath_Points[$i][1], $g_hList1) Next If $iIndex > -1 Then _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem($g_hList1, $iIndex) _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($g_hList1, $iIndex) EndIf _GUICtrlListView_EndUpdate($g_hList1) EndFunc ;==>List_Update Func Point_Add($iIndex, $iX, $iY) If $iIndex <> -1 Then _ArrayInsert($g_aPath_Points, $iIndex, $iX & "|" & $iY, 0) _GUICtrlListView_InsertItem($g_hList1, $iIndex, $iIndex) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex, $iX, 1) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex, $iY, 2) _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($g_hList1, $iIndex) Else _ArrayAdd($g_aPath_Points, $iX & "|" & $iY, 0) GUICtrlCreateListViewItem(UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 & "|" & $iX & "|" & $iY, $g_hList1) _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($g_hList1, UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1) EndIf State_Save($g_aPath_Points) EndFunc ;==>Point_Add Func Point_Adjust($iX, $iY, $bToAll) If Not $bToAll Then Local $iIndex = List_Index() If $iIndex == -1 And IsArray($g_aPath_Points) Then $iIndex = UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 If $iIndex == -1 Then Return $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][0] += $iX $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][1] += $iY _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex, $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][0], 1) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex, $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][1], 2) If $iIndex <> UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 Then _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem($g_hList1, $iIndex) Else For $i = 0 To UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 $g_aPath_Points[$i][0] += $iX $g_aPath_Points[$i][1] += $iY Next List_Update(List_Index()) EndIf State_Save($g_aPath_Points) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) EndFunc ;==>Point_Adjust Func Point_Delete($iIndex) If $iIndex <> -1 Then _ArrayDelete($g_aPath_Points, $iIndex) _GUICtrlListView_DeleteItem($g_hList1, $iIndex) State_Save($g_aPath_Points) ;List_Update($iIndex) EndIf EndFunc ;==>Point_Delete Func Point_Modify($iIndex, $iX, $iY) If $iIndex <> -1 Then $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][0] = $iX $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][1] = $iY _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex, $iX, 1) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex, $iY, 2) _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($g_hList1, $iIndex) State_Save($g_aPath_Points) EndIf EndFunc ;==>Point_Modify Func Point_Selected($aPts, $hImage, $iIndex) If $iIndex > -1 Then GUICtrlSetState($g_hSelSquare, $GUI_HIDE) Local $hWnd = GUICtrlGetHandle($hImage) Local $aPos = ControlGetPos($hWnd, "", 0) If IsArray($aPos) And IsArray($aPts) Then _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($hWnd, Default, Default, $RDW_ERASENOW) Local $iXs = ScaleX($aPts[$iIndex][0]) + $aPos[0] - ScaleX(1) / 2 Local $iYs = ScaleY($aPts[$iIndex][1]) + $aPos[1] - ScaleY(1) / 2 WinMove(GUICtrlGetHandle($g_hSelSquare), "", $iXs, $iYs, ScaleX(1), ScaleY(1)) GUICtrlSetState($g_hSelSquare, $GUI_SHOW) ;ConsoleWrite("Point_Selected" & @CRLF) Else ConsoleWriteError("Error: Point_Selected" & @CRLF) EndIf EndIf EndFunc ;==>Point_Selected Func Point_Swap($iIndex1, $iNext) _GUICtrlListView_BeginUpdate($g_hList1) Local $iIndex2 = 0 Local $aTmp = 0 If $iIndex1 <> -1 Then $iIndex2 = $iIndex1 + $iNext If $iIndex2 > UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 Then $iIndex2 = 0 ElseIf $iIndex2 < 0 Then $iIndex2 = UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 EndIf _ArraySwap($g_aPath_Points, $iIndex1, $iIndex2) Local $iX1 = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex1, 2) Local $iY1 = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex1, 2) Local $iX2 = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex2, 2) Local $iY2 = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex2, 2) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex1, $iX2, 1) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex1, $iY2, 2) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex2, $iX1, 1) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemText($g_hList1, $iIndex2, $iY1, 2) _GUICtrlListView_ClickItem($g_hList1, $iIndex2) _GUICtrlListView_EnsureVisible($g_hList1, $iIndex2) Else ;ConsoleWrite("Array Shift" & @CRLF) If $iNext > 0 Then ;ARRAY SHIFT -- Melba23 Local $iUBound = UBound($g_aPath_Points) ; Get size of array $aTmp = _ArrayExtract($g_aPath_Points, 0, $iUBound - 2) ; Extract all but last _ArrayInsert($aTmp, 0, _ArrayExtract($g_aPath_Points, $iUBound - 1, Default)) ; Insert last at top $g_aPath_Points = $aTmp Else $aTmp = _ArrayExtract($g_aPath_Points, 1, Default) ; Extract all but top row _ArrayAdd($aTmp, _ArrayExtract($g_aPath_Points, 0, 0)) ; Add top row at bottom $g_aPath_Points = $aTmp EndIf List_Update(List_Index()) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) EndIf State_Save($g_aPath_Points) _GUICtrlListView_EndUpdate($g_hList1) EndFunc ;==>Point_Swap Func Points_Reverse($aPts) Local $hPath = GDI_Line_hPath_From_Points($aPts, 0, 0) ;_GDIPlus_PathFlatten($hPath) _GDIPlus_PathReverse($hPath) Local $aPoints = _GDIPlus_PathGetPoints($hPath) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath) If IsArray($aPoints) Then ;ConsoleWrite("Flipped_Points" & @CRLF) Global $aPts_Rev[$aPoints[0][0]][2] For $i = 1 To $aPoints[0][0] $aPts_Rev[$i - 1][0] = Int($aPoints[$i][0] / ScaleX(1)) $aPts_Rev[$i - 1][1] = Int($aPoints[$i][1] / ScaleY(1)) Next Return $aPts_Rev Else Return $aPts EndIf EndFunc ;==>Points_Reverse Func Points_Rotate($aPts, $iDegrees) Local $hPath = GDI_Line_hPath_From_Points($aPts, 0, 0) ;_GDIPlus_PathFlatten($hPath) Local $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0x0, ScaleX(1)) Local $aBounds = _GDIPlus_PathGetWorldBounds($hPath, 0, $hPen) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) If IsArray($aBounds) Then Local $hMatrix = _GDIPlus_MatrixCreate() _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, $aBounds[0] + $aBounds[2] / 2, $aBounds[1] + $aBounds[3] / 2) _GDIPlus_MatrixRotate($hMatrix, $iDegrees) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, -($aBounds[0] + $aBounds[2] / 2), -($aBounds[1] + $aBounds[3] / 2)) _GDIPlus_PathTransform($hPath, $hMatrix) _GDIPlus_MatrixDispose($hMatrix) EndIf Local $aPoints = _GDIPlus_PathGetPoints($hPath) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath) If IsArray($aPoints) Then ;ConsoleWrite("Rotate_Points" & @CRLF) Dim $aPts_Rev[$aPoints[0][0]][2] For $i = 1 To $aPoints[0][0] $aPts_Rev[$i - 1][0] = Int($aPoints[$i][0] / ScaleX(1)) $aPts_Rev[$i - 1][1] = Int($aPoints[$i][1] / ScaleY(1)) Next Return $aPts_Rev Else Return $aPts EndIf EndFunc ;==>Points_Rotate Func Points_Scale($iScaleX, $iScaleY) For $i = 0 To UBound($g_aPath_Points) - 1 If $iScaleX > 0 Then $g_aPath_Points[$i][0] *= 2 Else $g_aPath_Points[$i][0] /= 2 EndIf If $iScaleY > 0 Then $g_aPath_Points[$i][1] *= 2 Else $g_aPath_Points[$i][1] /= 2 EndIf Next State_Save($g_aPath_Points) List_Update(List_Index()) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage) EndFunc ;==>Points_Scale Func Points_Update($aPts, $g_bClosePath = False, $b_Show_Image = True, $iSelected = -1) Local $_Image_File = $g_sImagefile If Not $b_Show_Image Then $_Image_File = "" GDI_Draw_ArrayPoints($aPts, $g_hImage1, $g_bClosePath, 0, 0, $_Image_File, $iSelected) EndFunc ;==>Points_Update Func ScaleX($iX) Local $iXs = $g_iXScale If $iXs == 0 Then $iXs = -1 If $iXs > 0 Then $iX = $iX * $iXs Else $iX = $iX / Abs($iXs) EndIf Return $iX EndFunc ;==>ScaleX Func ScaleY($iY) Local $iYs = $g_iYScale If $iYs == 0 Then $iYs = -1 If $iYs > 0 Then $iY = $iY * $iYs Else $iY = $iY / Abs($iYs) EndIf Return $iY EndFunc ;==>ScaleY Func SelSquare_Drag() Local $iIndex = List_Index() If $iIndex <> -1 Then Local $cInfo = GUIGetCursorInfo($g_hForm1) Local $aPosSelOrig = ControlGetPos($g_hForm1, "", $g_hSelSquare) If IsArray($aPosSelOrig) Then Local $iSubtractX = $cInfo[0] - $aPosSelOrig[0] Local $iSubtractY = $cInfo[1] - $aPosSelOrig[1] EndIf If IsArray($cInfo) Then Do $cInfo = GUIGetCursorInfo($g_hForm1) ControlMove($g_hForm1, "", $g_hSelSquare, $cInfo[0] - $iSubtractX, $cInfo[1] - $iSubtractY) Until Not $cInfo[2] EndIf Local $aPosSelNew = ControlGetPos($g_hForm1, "", $g_hSelSquare) If IsArray($aPosSelNew) And IsArray($aPosSelOrig) Then Local $iXm = $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][0] + Int(($aPosSelNew[0] - $aPosSelOrig[0]) / ScaleX(1)) Local $iYm = $g_aPath_Points[$iIndex][1] + Int(($aPosSelNew[1] - $aPosSelOrig[1]) / ScaleY(1)) Point_Modify($iIndex, $iXm, $iYm) Points_Update($g_aPath_Points, $g_bClosePath, $g_bShowImage, $iIndex) EndIf EndIf EndFunc ;==>SelSquare_Drag Func SplitDir($FullPath) Local $sDrive, $sDir, $sDummy _PathSplit($FullPath, $sDrive, $sDir, $sDummy, $sDummy) Return $sDrive & $sDir EndFunc ;==>SplitDir Func SplitFileName($FullPath) Local $sDummy, $sFileName, $sExt _PathSplit($FullPath, $sDummy, $sDummy, $sFileName, $sExt) Return $sFileName & "" & $sExt EndFunc ;==>SplitFileName Func State_Cleanup(ByRef $a1) If (UBound($a1) > $g_iUndo_Max + 2) Then Local $a1Rem = _ArrayExtract($a1, 1, Default) $a1Rem[0] = $a1[0] Local $sTmp = $a1[1] If $sTmp <> "" And FileExists($sTmp) Then FileDelete($sTmp) ;ConsoleWrite("Cleanup Delete (UnD) " & $sTmp & @CRLF) EndIf $a1 = $a1Rem EndIf EndFunc ;==>State_Cleanup Func State_Destroy($bRedo_Only = False) Local $sTmp While (UBound($g_asRedo_Files) > 1) $sTmp = _ArrayPop($g_asRedo_Files) If $sTmp <> "" And FileExists($sTmp) Then FileDelete($sTmp) ;ConsoleWrite(", Delete (ReD) " & $sTmp) If @error Then ConsoleWriteError("Failed to Delete " & $sTmp) EndIf WEnd GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo], $GUI_DISABLE) If $bRedo_Only Then Return While (UBound($g_asUndo_Files) > 1) $sTmp = _ArrayPop($g_asUndo_Files) If $sTmp <> "" And FileExists($sTmp) Then FileDelete($sTmp) ;ConsoleWrite(", Delete (UnD)" & $sTmp) If @error Then ConsoleWriteError("Failed to Delete " & $sTmp) EndIf WEnd GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo], $GUI_DISABLE) EndFunc ;==>State_Destroy Func State_Is_Diff(ByRef $a1, ByRef $a2) Local $bIsDiff = True If UBound($a1) = UBound($a2) Then $bIsDiff = False For $i = UBound($a1) - 1 To 0 Step -1 If $a1[$i][0] == $a2[$i][0] And $a1[$i][1] == $a2[$i][1] Then ContinueLoop Else ;ConsoleWrite("Diff " & $i & @CRLF) $bIsDiff = True ExitLoop EndIf Next Else ;ConsoleWrite("Diff " & @CRLF) EndIf Return $bIsDiff EndFunc ;==>State_Is_Diff Func State_Restore(ByRef $aPts, $bUndo) Local $sTmp = "" Local $aRes If $bUndo Then $sTmp = _ArrayPop($g_asUndo_Files) ;ConsoleWrite(", Restore (UnD)" & $sTmp) If $sTmp <> "" And FileExists($sTmp) Then _ArrayAdd($g_asRedo_Files, $sTmp) _FileReadToArray($sTmp, $aRes, 0, ",") If UBound($g_asUndo_Files) < 2 Then GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo], $GUI_DISABLE) If UBound($g_asRedo_Files) > 2 Then GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo], $GUI_ENABLE) If UBound($g_asUndo_Files) > 1 And Not State_Is_Diff($aPts, $aRes) Then Return State_Restore($aPts, $bUndo) If Not @error Then Return $aRes Else ConsoleWriteError("Failed to Restore " & $sTmp) EndIf Else $sTmp = _ArrayPop($g_asRedo_Files) ;ConsoleWrite(", Restore (ReD) " & $sTmp) If $sTmp <> "" And FileExists($sTmp) Then _ArrayAdd($g_asUndo_Files, $sTmp) _FileReadToArray($sTmp, $aRes, 0, ",") If UBound($g_asRedo_Files) < 2 Then GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo], $GUI_DISABLE) If UBound($g_asUndo_Files) > 2 Then GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo], $GUI_ENABLE) If UBound($g_asRedo_Files) > 1 And Not State_Is_Diff($aPts, $aRes) Then Return State_Restore($aPts, $bUndo) If Not @error Then Return $aRes Else ConsoleWriteError("Failed to Restore " & $sTmp) EndIf EndIf Return $aPts EndFunc ;==>State_Restore Func State_Save($aPts) If $g_iUndo_Max < 1 Then Return Local $sTmp = _TempFile(@TempDir, "DPP_") If UBound($g_asRedo_Files) > 2 Then _ArrayAdd($g_asUndo_Files, _ArrayPop($g_asRedo_Files)) _ArrayAdd($g_asUndo_Files, $sTmp) _FileWriteFromArray($sTmp, $aPts, 0, Default, ",") If UBound($g_asRedo_Files) > 2 Then State_Destroy(True) State_Cleanup($g_asUndo_Files) ;ConsoleWrite("Save State " & UBound($g_asUndo_Files) & " " & $sTmp & @CRLF) If UBound($g_asUndo_Files) > 2 Then GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo], $GUI_ENABLE) If @error Then MsgBox(0, @ScriptName & " Error", "Unable to create undo file " & $sTmp) GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_undo], $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$eC1_redo], $GUI_DISABLE) $g_iUndo_Max = 0 EndIf EndFunc ;==>State_Save Func Tab1_Select() Local $iStateCtl1, $iStateCtl2 Local $tabindex = GUICtrlRead($g_hTab1) ;ConsoleWrite("tab" & $tabindex + 1 & "_selected" & @CRLF) Select Case $tabindex = 0 $iStateCtl1 = $GUI_SHOW $iStateCtl2 = $GUI_HIDE Case $tabindex = 1 $iStateCtl1 = $GUI_HIDE $iStateCtl2 = $GUI_SHOW Case Else _GUICtrlTab_ActivateTab($g_hTab1, 0) Return EndSelect For $i = 0 To UBound($g_ahCtl1) - 1 GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl1[$i], $iStateCtl1) Next For $i = 0 To UBound($g_ahCtl2) - 1 GUICtrlSetState($g_ahCtl2[$i], $iStateCtl2) Next EndFunc ;==>Tab1_Select Func WM_NOTIFY($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) Static Local $hWndList1 = GUICtrlGetHandle($g_hList1) If Not IsHWnd($hWndList1) Then $hWndList1 = GUICtrlGetHandle($g_hList1) If @error Then Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG If $wParam = $g_hList1 Then Local $tNMHDR = DllStructCreate($tagNMHDR, $lParam) Switch DllStructGetData($tNMHDR, "Code") Case $LVN_KEYDOWN, $NM_CLICK GUICtrlSendToDummy($g_hList1_LVN, $lParam) EndSwitch EndIf Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_NOTIFY  

DrawPathPoints.au3
    • ur
      By ur
      I have an ini file which has structure as below.

And I want to use this value and change only the file name in below path of another ini file.

Can you suggest any approach.