Help or Hire a Freelancer - Creating an AutoIT script wich can create a helpdesk ticket trough API

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can help me to create an AutoIT script which can create a ticket in a TopDesk environment.

The API is wel documented, but i have not enough knowlegde at this moment to get this up from the ground. If someone could help me or if i could hire / pay someone to help me with this, that would be great.

Information about the API can be found here: https://developers.topdesk.com/

Is there a place where i maybe can hire AutoIT professionals to help me with this?
On freelancer.com is an option, but there are alot of people responding which doesn't know a thing about AutoIT.

• Moderators

Iznogoud,

Anyone interested can contact you via PM.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area