Sign in to follow this  
Ambient

ListView Change text Colour not working for me

Ambient
I have tried several way sto get this to work to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

#include <ListViewConstants.au3>
#include <GuiListView.au3>
#include "GuiListViewEx.au3"

$idItem = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($r & " | " & $c & $adoRs.Fields("TransactionAmount").value & " | " & $Timestamp & " | "  &  _StringProper($adoRs.Fields("Tillid").value)  &  @CRLF &  @CRLF & "Card Number : " &  $cardnum & " " , $idListView)
                ConsoleWrite( "IDITEM" & $idItem)
                If  STRINGLEFT($adoRs.Fields("TransactionAmount").value,1)= "-"  Then
                      Consolewrite(" String is Negative" & @CRLF) ;Drops in Here as expected 
                     ;GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $COLOR_RED) ; Colour line if item is negative this didn' work
                 $TxC= _GUICtrlListView_SetTextColor($hListView, $CLR_RED) ; I also tried  $TxC= _GUICtrlListView_SetTextColor(-1, 0xFF0000)
                  CONSOLEWRITE("TEXTCOLOUR RETURNED " & $TxC & @crlf) ; This is returning True
                ELSE
                  Consolewrite(" String is NOT Negative" & @CRLF)
                EndIf

JLogan3o13

@Ambient posting non-runnable code is not going to help us help you; especially with a number of variables for which we have no context. Please post at least a reproducer that shows the behavior you're encountering.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• dejhost
      By dejhost
      Happy New Year everyone!
      I would like to extract the color values of certain pixels in an image.  This is how I picture the workflow: 
      User opens an image of his choice. Image is shown on the screen. User draws a line into the image. This happens by marking the startpixel and the endpixel of the line The line is drawn, so the user can check visually if he is happy with the line.  The following pixel based properties belonging to the line are stored in Excel: X-Coordinate Y-Coordinate Color Value Additional operations: Extracting for max- and min. color values; Statistical operations.   Browsing through the helpfile of AutoIt I find plenty of functions for treating images (e.g. GDIPlus), but I am completely unsure if Autoit will get me there. Should I read the entire image into an array? Should I rather attempt to script an external image software (e.g. IrfanView, Gimp)?
      I would be very thankful if someone could give some recommendations and maybe list a couple of the most important commands to use.
      Thank you very much.
      Dejhost

• vin1
      By vin1
      i have a script that selects  a text file and deletes a line (text input required) in the text file selected
      i have to make it remove all lines found on a file i name, toRemoveLines.txt
      it has to remove lines from all text files found in a folder
      this is the script that has to be modified
      where it says "select file" it has to be "select folder"
      where it says "line text input" it has to be all lines from a text file
      #Include <File.au3> Global $success = False $file_name = FileOpenDialog("Select file", @ScriptDir, "All files (*.*)", 1+4) $line_text_input = InputBox("Line's text", "Line must contain following text:", "line contains this text") $file_count_lines = _FileCountLines($file_name) for $i = 0 to $file_count_lines $Lines_text_output = FileReadLine($file_name, $i) if StringInStr($Lines_text_output, $line_text_input) then _FileWriteToLine($file_name, $i, "", 1) $success = True ExitLoop EndIf Next if $success = True Then MsgBox(0, "Success", "Line has been deleted") Else MsgBox(0, "Failure", "Line wasn't found") EndIf  
    • badcoder123
      By badcoder123
      Hey, all.  
      I've been looking for a way to change cursor colour but not the cursor itself. I've been looking for a couple hours now and can't find anything.  I also don't even know where to start, if anyone has any tips or examples please comment them.
      Thanks
    • Epic007
      By Epic007
      Hey guys I'm stuck with a program.....I need a make an automation which copies text from a chat bot app and paste it in notepad to log the replies of my chat bot and to analyse stuff....a lil help pls

Thanks in advance
    • nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      I need to send a string of text to this popup and click on the ok button to save it.
      Here is the code I have so far:
      ;Start IE Sleep(7000) $oIE = _IECreate("http://www.google.com") Sleep(500) _IELoadWait($oIE) $hIE = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd") ; Get Handle of the IE window Sleep(500) WinSetState($hIE, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) ;Wait for a browser page load to complete Sleep(3000) _IENavigate($oIE, "https://properURL.com") Sleep(8000) _IELoadWait($oIE) ;Attach to a browser control embedded in another window $oIE = _IEAttach("https://"properURL.com", url") ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $oIE = ' & $oIE & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & ' Extended code: 0x' & Hex(@extended) & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console Sleep(2000) ;Get the title of the webpage ;Local $wTitle = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "title") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Webpage title:", $wTitle) ;Clicks the new button Sleep(3000) _IEAction($nWorkOrderB, "focus") _IEAction($nWorkOrderB, "click") Sleep(5000) ;Store the Element names where the important data will be sent ;Store the long description button Local $wLongDButton = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "m65d795a4-img") ;Store the long Description field id Local $wComments = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "ma6499a9c-rte_iframe") ;Store the ok button id that is in the long description Local $wCommOk = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "m74031266-pb") ;******************************************************************************* ; Send the stored data to the proper field ;******************************************************************************* ;Click the long description button Sleep(300) _IEAction($wLongDButton, "focus") _IEAction($wLongDButton, "click") Sleep(300) ;Sends the Comments Sleep(500) _IEAction($wComments, "focus") _IEAction($wComments, "click") Sleep(500) _IEFormElementSetValue($wComments, "hello darkness my old friend") ;Click the ok button Sleep(500) _IEAction($wCommOk, "focus") _IEAction($wCommOk, "click") Sleep(500)  
      Here is the popup: