AutoIt Script Issues (Window Coordinates & ControlClick)

I am very new to AutoIt and have done research it and started to create an AutoIt script. Right now it is basically running a few image searches to look for specific things and if find them, do a mouse click (and the mouse has to move with it).

1) is there any way to allow the script to run on the window with it being minimized? Search pixels and images when minimized? 

I have seen some similar codes that are able to pixel search and image search in black ground windows or minimized windows (built in C# with AutoIt) 

2) control click is not working no matter what I change the criteria to. I am working in NOX 

ControlClick(“Nox Player”, “”, “”, “”, “left” $x1, $y1) 

3) how can I make the coordinates based on the nox window instead of on screen so that if it is moved, the coordinates will still work? 

I have done opt(“CaretCoordMode”, 0) but the mouse still clicks on screen coordinates 

Thanks, I really appreciate any help!!

• Developers

This all sounds very Android Game stuff... did you read our forum rules on your way in?

Jos 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)