Latest Beta

jpm

Why don't you just use something that strips unused stuff from scripts when you compile them? You can hardly complain about Array.au3 now that it's no longer including the world. I think that modifying files we distribute is eventually going to bite you in the ass in one way or another.

I could do that but I hardly see where moving that function will bite me in te ass as long as I'm consistent about it. In other words ALWAYS move the function and ALWAYS #include <debug.au3> while I'm testing arrays. It's not the only function in debug.au3 but all of the functions in that file are for debug purposes only. So when the script is thoroughly tested I remove (or comment) the #include <debug.au3> line. The trick to not being bitten is in the consistency, therefore I'm being consistent in complaining about it being in array.au3 although I will admit that the latest changes make it a bit more tolerable. They also make it better when the function is in debug.au3 :D

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

3.2.11.1 (9th February, 2008) (Beta)

- Added: ProcessWaitClose() returns exitcode in @extended

- Fixed: Unexpected AutoIt exit code.

- Fixed: AutoIt tray icon removal on script exiting.

- Fixed: AutoIt crash when removing ObjEvent() object.

- Fixed: ObjEvent() handler can destroy return of AutoIt Function : as winwait("title") can return 0.

- Fixed: Dirmove() on different volume.

- Fixed: Crash with RegRead() and REG_MULTI_SZ on x64.

- Fixed: GuiCtrlListView() behind BG Picture. Doc updated.

- Fixed: Various Edit control focus and DefPushButton issues.

- Fixed: ControlTreeview() returning @error=1 on success.

- Fixed: COM objects could lose numeric precision.

- Fixed: StringReplace() with start float number.

- Fixed: ControlCommand() "SelectString" wrong selection.

UDF changes

Fixed: _GUICtrlListView_GetItemChecked for use with external listviews (Siao)

Fixed: UDF _GUICtrlListView_Create freezes window when dragging an item (Gary Frost)

Added: UDFs _GUICtrlHeader_Destroy, _GUIToolTip_Destroy, _WinAPI_SetSysColors (Gary Frost)

Fixed: _IEPropertyGet() with "toolbar".

Fixed: UDF Doc _ChooseFont missing $hWndOwner from parameter explanation (Bert)

Added: UDF Examples: _WinAPI_Beep, _WinAPI_ClientToScreen, _WinAPI_EnumDisplayDevices, _WinAPI_EnumWindows

_WinAPI_EnumWindowsPopup, _WinAPI_FlashWindow, _WinAPI_FlashWindowEx, _WinAPI_FloatToInt

_WinAPI_GetCursorInfo, _WinAPI_GetDesktopWindow, _WinAPI_GetFocus, _WinAPI_GetModuleHandle

_WinAPI_HiWord, _WinAPI_IntToFloat, _WinAPI_LoWord, _WinAPI_ScreenToClient (Bert/Gary)

Updated: UDF Docs Remarks for _ScreenCapture_Capture, _ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd, _ScreenCapture_SaveImage (Gary)

Updated: UDF description _Timer_SetTimer (Gary)

Updated: UDF Documentation for _GUICtrlHeader_SetItemFormat, _GUICtrlListView_RegisterSortCallBack (Gary)

Fixed: UDF _ScreenCapture_Capture Cursor is not on the right position (progandy)

Fixed: UDF Date function(s) documentation (JerryD)

Fixed: UDF _GUICtrlListView_RegisterSortCallBack no longer depends on WM_NOTIFY

Added: UDFs _ColorConvertHSLtoRGB, _ColorConvertRGBtoHSL (-Ultima-)

Added: UDF _StringSplit (Randallc)

Edited by GaryFrost
Added UDF changes

Just a warning, you're going to find that the Pixel functions accept an HWND as the first parameter. DO NOT RELY ON THIS BEHAVIOR. It is going to be changed as soon as I bitch at the developer who did this despite me clearly saying "don't do it that way".

Now, off to bitch.

Just a warning, you're going to find that the Pixel functions accept an HWND as the first parameter. DO NOT RELY ON THIS BEHAVIOR. It is going to be changed as soon as I bitch at the developer who did this despite me clearly saying "don't do it that way".

Now, off to bitch.

Why? I just used it recently. Should I use the titel instead?

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• Administrators

Looking at the documentation for it, I can't understand how the first parameter can be optional... Does the function try to detect if the first param is an hwnd and then look for 2 more int params? Not that it matters how it works I suppose, as the syntax will be changing soon enough.

Yeah, it checks the type and then changes beahaviour drastically based on what it finds.

3.2.11.0 (25th January 2008) (Beta)

- Changed: AutoIt internet functions (e.g. InetGet()) now use "AutoIt" as a user-agent. Previously using blank

which was blocked by many websites.

A request here, since I use InetGet() a lot. Can this be changed to use AutoItWinGetTitle() instead? The default value for this function is also "AutoIt". But this way people can set the User-Agent string with AutoItWinSetTitle(). I always set it with the name and version of the application and also use it to check for other instances of the application (instead of the new UDF created for this purpose). Also it would be nice if the User-Agent becomes something meaningful this way, not to mention that I can check its value at the PHP side (to see what version is used, for example)...

jacQues

The AutoIt window is a identification of the script process and changing the purpose of it's existence to connect with InetGet() as a way to change the user agent string is rather illogical to me. If the user agent string needs change, then IMO it needs a better approach to do that. The AutoIt window does have some other uses other then to feed any need that InetGet() may have.

• 2 weeks later...

hoping i'm too far out of place with my question... but where can i see a list of all changes between the beta versions ?!

thanks in advance!!!

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

hoping i'm too far out of place with my question... but where can i see a list of all changes between the beta versions ?!

thanks in advance!!!

Just look at the posts in this thread, or if you have the latest beta look at the change log

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

@GaryFrost

i do indeed have the latest beta...

-> WHICH I VERY VERY VERY THANKFUL FOR, IT IS JUST GREAT !!!! I LOVE U !!!!!!!

but i can't seem to be able to find where is the change log.

PS. all i need know is the difference between 3.2.11.0-> 3.2.11.1.

PS.PS. I LOVE U GARY, MAKE ME A CHILD !!!! [but not like through sex... get one from the factory or something...]

Edited by Armand

[u]My Au3 Scripts:[/u]____________(E)Lephant, A Share download manager (RS/MU etc)Http1.1 Console, The Ez Way!Internet Reconnection Automation Suite & A Macro Recording Tool.SK's Alarm Clock, Playing '.MP3 & .Wav' Files._________________Is GOD a mistake of the Humanity Or the Humanity is a mistake of GOD ?!

Have a look here : #477079

Or try to open helpfile and search for it!!!

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/beta/autoit

3.2.11.2 (14th March, 2008) (Beta)

- Added: Pixel...() can specified a window handle as last parameter.

- Changed: Maximum controls in a GUI window 4093 -> 65535.

- Changed: @OSVersion can now return "WIN_2008" for Windows Server 2008.

- Fixed: ControlTreeview() returning @error=1 on success (more).

- Fixed: StringSplit() flag=1 delimiters not case sensitive.

- Fixed: In advanced Window descriptions only semi-colon must be escaped.

- Fixed: ObjGet() memory leak.

- Fixed #152: STDIO redirection could cause (AutoIt) child process to max CPU.

UDFs:

Added: _Debug...() can be used to debug concurrent scripts using the same Notepad session.

Fixed: UDF Doc for _StringSplit (Gary)

Changed: re-write _StringSpit (Randallc)

Fixed: Doc for _GUICtrlListView_InsertGroup (MsCreatoR)

Added: UDF Examples _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTransform, _GDIPlus_MatrixCreate, _GDIPlus_MatrixDispose, _GDIPlus_MatrixRotate (Malkey)

Fixed: UDF _Timer_KillTimer subscript error if function called more times than number of Timers (Gary)

Fixed: Include file constant name from $DTS_SHORTDATECENTFORMAT to $DTS_SHORTDATECENTURYFORMAT as stated in the help

Fixed: _ScreenCapture_Capture memory leak

Added: UDF _WinAPI_CallWindowProc

Added: UDF _GUICtrlListBox_ClickItem

Changed: _StringAddComma replaced with _StringAddThousandsSep

Edited by GaryFrost
Added UDF changes

• Moderators

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/beta/autoit

3.2.11.2 (14th March, 2008) (Beta)

- Added: Pixel...() can specified a window handle as last parameter.

- Changed: Maximum controls in a GUI window 4093 -> 65535.

- Changed: @OSVersion can now return "WIN_2008" for Windows Server 2008.

- Fixed: ControlTreeview() returning @error=1 on success (more).

- Fixed: StringSplit() flag=1 delimiters not case sensitive.

- Fixed: In advanced Window descriptions only semi-colon must be escaped.

- Fixed: ObjGet() memory leak.

- Fixed #152: STDIO redirection could cause (AutoIt) child process to max CPU.

Wow, that's going to impress a lot of people :) .

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.