posts fromTesseract OCR Get Text Location

lyfritz

Hello @BigDaddyO can you give a more detailed instruction on how to tweak acceptable confidence levels? There are some characters my OCR can't find so I'm hoping that tweaking this would help.

On 1/3/2019 at 10:08 PM, BigDaddyO said:

2nd to last Column = conf.  Confidence % that it's actually the word, may want to incorporate this as an additional option

Is not enough for me to understand what to do next and It'll be of great help if you can give me more instruction/details.

Edited by lyfritz

• Developers

Not the impression I get and the questions is the same so let's stick to those forum rules you've been pointed to.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

4 minutes ago, Nine said:

@lyfritz You may think right now that you are big enough.  But maybe in a near future you will need some help.  We will remember you...

I did nothing on this forums but ask for help so idk where you are coming from in saying I think I'm big enough. If that is ever how I came across then I'm sorry but I'm simply trying to learn the language. 

• Jos locked this topic