Status bar. Simple mode?

Morthawt

Edit (I'd delete but I don't think I can)
I think I figured it out. The documentation was a bit spread out but I think I have it figured out. Just not sure about the text alignment thing.

Hi.

Just experimenting on a little program I am re-making. I have not dealt much with status bars. But I see a minor mention of simple mode but I see no documentation, that I have found any way, to say what it is? I had to do a consolewrite and add the constants include to even find out what number the supplied variable went to (I figured they'd always supply the number as well as the variable, but that's besides the point here lol)

What is a simple mode status bar? How come there's no simple mode for the create function but there is for the SetText function for it?

I am just a bit confused. I eventually managed to get it to where I can set text which is good for what I need but I would like to know what simple mode is?

Also a bonus question, is it possible to align the text like centre, right etc on a status bar?

Edited by Morthawt

Simple mode means that the status bar has not multiple parts. 

Yes you can align text by using @TAB like this :

#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include <GuiStatusBar.au3>

Local $a_PartsRightEdge[3] = [100, 250, -1]
Local $a_PartsText[3] = [@TAB & @TAB & "Text Right", "Left" & @TAB & "Center" & @TAB & "Right", @TAB & "Centered"]

$gui = GUICreate("Status Bar Create", 500)
$StatusBar1 = _GUICtrlStatusBar_Create($gui, $a_PartsRightEdge, $a_PartsText)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)

While 1
  $msg = GUIGetMsg()
  Select
    Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
      ExitLoop
  EndSelect
WEnd