Convert au3 scripts to html/CGI

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has or is there an option to convert au3 scripts to html/CGI? like the one given example by/showed by @Shanet Dynamic AutoIt web pages

I would like the au3 script to work as a HTML page. I have tried saving my scripts as save as html, also renaming them to CGI, however the web browser still loads the gui.

Also unsure how to use console write for a list of functions....unless you are HTML friendly...

Edited by Cyborg5000

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has or is there an option to convert au3 scripts to html/CGI? like the one given example by/showed by @Shanet Dynamic AutoIt web pages

I would like to know we can have the au3 script to work as a HTML/cgi page. I have tried saving my scripts as save as html, also renaming them to CGI, however the web browser still loads the gui.

Also would like to know if console write can work to what iam trying to achieve.....

34 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

So... it's been a month since your prior thread on this same topic. What have you done in the mean time? Have you tried searching the forums for a possible solution?

Hi Jos & Dan,

Thanks for replying back.

As i mentioned earlier I have tried saving my scripts as save as html, also renaming them to CGI shown by @Shanet in Dynamic AutoIt web pages , however the web browser still loads the gui.

26 minutes ago, Cyborg5000 said:

however the web browser still loads the gui

Not sure what that means? Are you saying that the executable runs and shows a GUI instead of displaying in the web browser?

Did you follow these instructions from the thread you linked?

Compile it as a CUI (NOT GUI.EXE) program without UPX

2 hours ago, Danp2 said:

Not sure what that means? Are you saying that the executable runs and shows a GUI instead of displaying in the web browser?

Did you follow these instructions from the thread you linked?

Hi Dan,

yes i have tried the option as suggested and told by Shanet.

Edited by Cyborg5000