Create SRT File - (Moved)

Emanoel

Hi, I want to create an srt file (as you know how to schedule a srt file, for example, 00: 00: 29,633 -> 00: 00: 32,133). The problem is that I do not know a way to count the time at the beginning of the film and record the time of each text. TimerInit () and TimerDiff () only specify the time difference. Please tell me a solution so that I can record the exact time of each text (hr:min:sec,ms). Indicate that I have the text and just want to know the text change through PixelSearch and save the time in a file. Tell me if you know a better way to do this 🥺

; #STRUCTURE# ===================================================================================================================
; Author ........: Paul Campbell (PaulIA)
; ===============================================================================================================================
Global Const $tagSYSTEMTIME = "struct;word Year;word Month;word Dow;word Day;word Hour;word Minute;word Second;word MSeconds;endstruct"

It does, look at the $tagSYSTEMTIME

Edited by Nine

I think I know what this person is trying to accomplish, but it is probably way out of his/her league. He (assuming gender, will use this for the rest of my post) is trying to create a script to create or edit subtitle files for movies. He wants to read the text on a player like VLC for the point in the movie he wants to insert a subtitle. To do this, he will probably need to work with FFMpeg or something similar that can return the time at the selected frame. If he could accomplish this, it wouldn't be too hard to write into a text file with a .srt extension. But what he asked about in his first post is not impossible (reading the timecode on the media player). I have seen an AutoIt OCR UDF, which might work, but again this is probably out of his league.

There are lots of freeware subtitle editors he could use. I had a subtitle that was encoded at one frame rate and the movie at another. Everything was fine at the beginning of the file, but progressively thrown off as the film went on. I used the subtitle editor to adjust for the framerate of the actual film and the subtitles lined up for the whole film. I also edited a different subtitle for another film to add in missing subtitles. These editors work great. This is what I would suggest he do - find a freeware that can do what he wants.

Emanoel: Try this website:

https://listoffreeware.com/free-open-source-subtitle-editor-windows/