ERROR: Subscript used on non-accessable variable

I receive this error as soon as i try and move my compiled .exe out of the examples directory to its working directory. If I leave it in the autoit examples directory it works fine. Did a search on the forums and i can only find one other reference to this error, but it is not in the same context. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Notifervirtualprinterv1.au3

Try using some error debugging to determine where the issue is, either MsgBox or writing to a log file.  In most of my scripts I create a global variable $bDebug = True then throughout the script I will add "If $bDebug Then FileWrite(....) or Msgbox(...).

685 lines.  And you want us to debug this code for you ?  Debugging is an art.  Subz just showed you few of the multiple ways.

My favorite  recreate a script from scratch with only a few lines.  Test.  If working, then add a few more lines. If not working, you know that it is the few last statements that is the problem.  Concentrate to the problem.  Recreate a small snippet of the problem.  THEN you can ask for help here with a specific issue, otherwise you are doomed to never find a solution...

Thanks sub I will try what you suggested, this is a working  script  , so long as I leave it where it was written and compiled . It only gives the error when I move it to another directory after compiling it. Though maybe I was doing something wrong with the compile.