How to Auto Run Keyboard Shortcuts at Windows Sartup after a pause

I would be grateful if you could tell me how to accomplish the following when I power on the computer:

Pause 60 seconds to give time for a program to auto start at Windows Startup before it:
1. Runs combo key command CTRL and ` pressed simultaneously which executes inside the auto-started Windows program.
2. Pause 5 seconds.
3. Run key combo key command CTRL and Enter pressed simultaneously.

Thank you.

29 minutes ago, c627627 said:

give time for a program to auto start

And what would be the name of that program ?  I am sure there is a better way to achieve what you want to do then just blindly waiting 60 secs and blindly sending keys...

Edited by Nine

Thank you for your help.

I understand the name of the actual program and a wider description is needed about what this is for. Here's the purpose:

An old laptop is being used for one purpose and one purpose only: To display MilkDrop Visualization.
MilkDrop is a hardware-accelerated music visualization plugin for Winamp. It uses DirectX and intelligent beat detection to render iterated images which blend seamlessly. Winamp is an old PC music player and the reason why (some) people use it is that MilkDrop Visualization is part of it, and I don't know of any other music player that can display MilkDrop Visualization.

So I simply placed an .m3u8 playlist file into Windows Startup program.
Windows starts. It launches an .m3u8 playlist file. That extension is associated with the default media player, default media player is Winamp on the laptop.

So Winamp starts playing a gigantic playlist with every Windows Boot.

Now, every time this happens, I manually have to start MilkDrop Visualization and manually make it go to full screen.

So I thought I would just have something that starts with Windows, waits for Winamp to launch and then simply presses the key combination to start MilkDrop Visualization within Winamp and then switch it to full screen.

That's it.

So can a .bat file be used for this?
Wait for Winamp to launch  with Windows. [Yes absolutely pause blindly for x seconds is fine.]
Press a key to start MilkDrop Visualization.
Wait for MilkDrop Visualization to start. [Yes absolutely pause blindly for x seconds is fine.]
Press a key to switch to Full Screen.

By the way the program can be made to react to any custom key - it doesn't have to be a combo, but I thought I would learn how to also do a combo if ever I needed it. Thank you for your time.

EDIT: I figured out what I wanted to do without using AutoIt, apologies if I wasted your time.

=================================

Winamp MilkDrop Visualization can react to microphone LINE IN instead of a file being played.

In Winamp, use CTRL+L or right-click on Play button > Open URL...
Type in:
linein://
then click on Open

You may save this Line Input as a file: CTRL+S
This file can then be used to automatically start Line Input when opened with Winamp.

• To start MilkDrop Visualization automatically when playing a file:
Right Click on Winamp border > Options > Preferences... > Plug-ins > Auto execute visualization plug-in on playback

• To start MilkDrop Visualization in Full Screen Mode:
Right Click on Winamp border > Options > Preferences... > Plug-ins > Visualization > Configure > Common Settings TAB > [bottom left] CHECK: Fullscreen > UNCHECK: Show 'Press F1 for Help' message at startup > OK

• To disable automatically showing launched file name:
Right Click on Winamp border > Options > Preferences... > Plug-ins > Visualization > Configure > Artist Tools TAB > [bottom center] UNCHECK: Automatically show song title anims when song changes? > OK

==================================

Edited by c627627
FIGURED IT OUT WITHOUT NEED TO USE AutoIt