An autoclicker i made is not working on certain Programms

Hello everyone,

im pretty new here and just made my first code so i don't know much. I made an autoclicker, which i intend to use in a game to make farming a bit simpler. I think my code works so far. Starting it on my desktop or Paint makes the correct movements and clicks but as soon as i try to run the code within the game, it does not work for some reason. Does someone know how to fix this? It's the game yu gi oh legacy of duelist if that plays a role.

Autoit.PNG

My bad, i just read in the rules that you guys dont like automation in games here. Should have read more carefully. But since im not asking for help with the code and am just trying to understand how Autoit works could i still be a valid qeustion? idk feel free to ignore my post :)

Hi Chris.  Yes, unfortunately we can't give any help for game automation as it is against the rules to discuss.  Since you verified that the mouse click works with other applications, you can see that the issue isn't with AutoIt itself.  There could be any number of reasons why it's not working for you (protection against virtual/simulated mouse clicks, or some other protection mechanisms), but since we can't discuss it, you won't get much help from us determining what that may be.

We appreciate you took note of the forum rules and called your own post out before a mod or someone else did.  Please also take note of rule #7...just my advice to keep your introduction to the forum on good footing.  I hope we can help you with other scripting assistance in the future if the need arises. 

Edited by spudw2k