Autoit error line 90462

Jacmar

Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded. 

DOES anyone know what this mean? I have literally never encountered smthng like this and I would be so grateful if someone could help.

Kind regards

Hello

I have searched it up many times but the only vids I encounter are things about error line 0. Which is about not being able to open a file. But my error line 90462 is nowhere to be found. And wdym with provide something useful? Do you mean pictures?

Thank you in advance for responding 

1 hour ago, Jacmar said:

provide something useful

1- Post your code

2- What is the application you are trying to automate

3- Show full console of Scite

4- Any additional informations that would be helpful

Put yourself in our place.  How would you answer such a vague question ?

17 hours ago, Nine said:

1- Post your code

2- What is the application you are trying to automate

3- Show full console of Scite

4- Any additional informations that would be helpful

Put yourself in our place.  How would you answer such a vague question ?

You are completely right and I understand its frustrating when u probably get the same question over and over again. The weird thing is that I was not trying to do something with autoit or with a script or something. I was just using the same application as always and ive used this for years now but never got such a error so thats the weird thing but thanks for the help anyways I will try to sort it out myself. 

It would be helpful if you included more details in your post so that we didn't have to guess at what is occurring. For example --

• You would have avoided confusion if you had told us in your initial post that you were not trying to write or run an AutoIt script.
  • In your follow up post, you mentioned an application but failed to provide any details about it.

It's possible that the application you are attempting to run was written in AutoIt, but we have no way of knowing without further details from you.

To eliminate malware, Google will be your best option since we have no idea what is involved (other than it is written in AutoIt). There are tools out there (Malwarebytes, Hijack This, etc) that are designed to detect and remove unwanted programs.

Hey I have installed an anti virus application and he didnt find any malware on my pc. I can send you more details yes. Im trying to use the application my bot run. I have never ever in my life even heard of Autoit until yesterday or what is or does and I have already used my bot run for 3 years now. I really dont know what to do there is also no information on error line 90462 on the internet I have searched everywhere. Is there any information I can provide you with so u can help me? I would be very grateful fr

Kind regards

• Developers
9 hours ago, Jacmar said:

I have never ever in my life even heard of Autoit until yesterday or what is or does and I have already used my bot run for 3 years now.

So go to the person that created the script when it isn't yours....  and while you re at it: Ensure you read our forum rules , especially the part about game automation! 

Jos

PS: No need to shout at us with your LARGE FONT ....   we keep on asking question until YOU finally are clear about what you are doing!

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)