Dialog box is not recognized

Hi,

I am trying to automatically click some message boxes that Adobe Animate displays when I open some of my files.

For example, when I try to open certain images that are not supported, an error message will be displayed (see 1.png).

Using Au3Info_x64.exe, I get 2.png and 3.png. Usually, I have used something like ("[Class:#32770]", "Button1") through PyAutoIt to click a button in a message box, but in this case, that won't trigger. I tried to substitute it with things like ("[Class:DroverLord - Window Class]", "Button1") or ("[ClassnameNN:DroverLord - Window Class1]", "Button1") and similar, but none of them would work.

I don't want to work with x/y coordinates, as the resolution and position might not always be the same.

Has someone faced this issue before and can provide a solution to my problem?

Thank you,

Maxix

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Hello, two options.

1.- Use UIAutomation.

2.- Ge window position use pixelsearch to find the blue color and send a click with controlclick or mouseclick.

Saludos

Thank you for the suggestions. The second approach seems challenging, as there are other message boxes that I have encountered, and looking just based on the color might not always result in the intended action.

I wasn't aware of UIAutomation - I assume you mean https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/ui-automation/ui-automation-overview? It looks interesting. Somewhat unfortunate that it doesn't seem to be easily solvable using AutoIt. 

I'm pretty sure Danyfirex means the Win32 (collective term for x86 and x64 code) implementation of the UI Automation code. It's already implemented in AutoIt.