Moving to the next target in a loop - (Moved)

Hello

I'm new to using Autoit and unfortunately I can't deal with one issue. Is it possible to create a loop in which the code will repeat clicking on an element until it reaches a previously designated position?

For example, I have 5-10 elements on the screen that are photos. After clicking the first one, it changes its position and then the code will check this element again and if it is not in the specified position, it will click on it again. If element 1 is in the right position, it will go to element 2 and do the same. And so with each one on the list, then it will start the loop again?

Maybe it's very easy, but unfortunately I couldn't find any reasonable solution on the Internet or I was looking in the wrong place. I would be grateful for help or providing an example/link to the answer

• Developers
Posted (edited)

What exactly is this script used for as it sounds like some game or captcha solving?

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I would like to try to update the purchasing process at work. It looks like I have an application with offers in various categories that have their own icons. The script would click on a given icon, wait for example 2 seconds and check whether an image with an acceptance button appeared in a given place, which pops up in some offers and the acceptance takes place through a progress bar, so it would have to wait until the given bar disappears, if it was not there, it would click again icon to purchase another product from the same category, if any. When the products for a given category run out, a given icon appears in a specific place on the screen - and so for each category.

The way I see the script is that there is a loop in which True, which would be acceptance of the purchase, clicks the "Accept" button and waits until the acceptance progress bar disappears. For False, clicks on the category icon until the category icon appears in the empty offers field, then moves to the next category, and so on, for example, for 5 categories. Then it goes back to the first category

• Developers

Funny...  the description is different for your first post on what it is you are looking for.

Sounds to me you simply start your coding and come back for assistance when you have something to share and the question is concrete. ;) 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)