Silent Configuration - AutoITv3

I am trying to configure AutoItV3 Installation silently. How can I change the options for below points silently?

1. Use native x64 tools by default or Use x86 tools by default
2. Select default option for .au3 files
3. Selecting optional components like script examples & UDF script examples

• Developers
1 hour ago, Meta said:

1. Use native x64 tools by default or Use x86 tools by default
2. Select default option for .au3 files
3. Selecting optional components like script examples & UDF script examples

These are all defined in the registry. When you have the Full SciTE4AutoIt3 installed you can start SciTEConfig and goto "Other tools"/"Run AutoIt/Scite check" which will produce this report:

******************************************************************************************************************************************
* HKCR\.au3 Default                  : AutoIt3Script
* HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\.au3\ShellNew: C:\WINDOWS\SHELLNEW\Template.au3 (File Exists)
* HKCR\.au3 ShellNew                 : C:\WINDOWS\SHELLNEW\Template.au3 (File Exists)
******************************************************************************************************************************************
* Explorer shell options:
* HKCR\AutoIt3Script\shell: 
*  => Default Action:Open
*     Compile                => Command:"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Aut2Exe\Aut2Exe.exe" /in "%l"
*     Compile with Options   => Command:"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /ShowGui /in "%l"
*     CompileX64             => Command:"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Aut2Exe\Aut2Exe_x64.exe" /in "%l"
*     CompileX86             => Command:"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Aut2Exe\Aut2Exe.exe" /in "%l"
*     Edit                   => Command:"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciTE.exe" "%1"
*     Open                   => Command:"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciTE.exe" "%1"
*     Run                    => Command:"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe" "%1" %*
*     RunX64                 => Command:"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt3_x64.exe" "%1" %*
*     RunX86                 => Command:"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe" "%1" %*
* User SciTE info:
*    SCITE_USERHOME:C:\Users\josva\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE: 
*    SciTEUSer.Properties: 
*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This reveals the registry locations you would need to update when you like to change them after a silent install. :) 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• 2 months later...

Hello, thanks for the response.

I could see the registry key to select
default option for .au3 files.

But in 64bit machine, I get this below option to select native x64 or x86. How to select between these two options when installing silently? And how do we know which option is installed in the machine?

image.png.13b14e6e0b6afd1bdb12536a62adfc5c.png

Also, there is option to select required components in UI mode. How to select these components in Silent installation? Any switch to pass while installing?

image.png.14bbe132796e217dbc6c96a11eeedd4c.png

On 2/19/2024 at 7:17 AM, Meta said:

I am trying to configure AutoItV3 Installation silently

I would download the portable version of AutoIt and SciTE. Then with the magic of ...  ( I guess magic don't exist ).
I would write a script that sets whatever I want.

Edit:

24 minutes ago, Meta said:

image.png.13b14e6e0b6afd1bdb12536a62adfc5c.png

Couldn't see the picture hence my answer 

Edited by argumentum

Follow the link to my code contribution ( and other things too ).
FAQ - Please Read Before Posting.
autoit_scripter_blue_userbar.png

9 hours ago, Meta said:

We are trying to automate the Installation

I do not see any attempt in your posts that demonstrate you tried anything.  In fact, it looks like you are waiting for someone to code it for you.  Unless you start showing some initiative, I am afraid that you will not get much more help that we already gave you.