True AutoIt multi-threading! Split off

Wheeeewwww, I've been thinking about multiple threads trying to modify the same data structure. I think I'm going to leave that alone for now. Thank you two for responding to my post. I'll definitely revisit this if I need to.

3 hours ago, RTFC said:

@Nine: You're wasting your breath, mate; that's a bot you're shouting at.:D

2 hours ago, Nine said:

@RTFC Could be then may be a mod will see that and shut this bot up...

1 hour ago, Jos said:

We on it...  as we are most of the time..... no worries. ;)

Jos and I already discussed this matter privately and it was addressed professionally. On that note, being relevant to the actual topic (multithreading) I thought my outside the box ideas regarding true multithreading within AutoIt were rather clever... Perhaps I was incorrect...

• Developers

Ive split this off into its own support topic to avoid politing the example this was in. Keep the discussion clea or else things will be locked down.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

58 minutes ago, LAteNightSpecial said:

I thought my outside the box ideas

False.  This was discussed many times within this forum.  Using about the same code.

59 minutes ago, LAteNightSpecial said:

were rather clever.

False again.  This code is just a very bad copy of code already existing.  Moreover, it does not work.  I won't spend time to research the topics on this to show you how BS the code you post truly is.

• Jos locked this topic