While 1

WinWaitActive("MapleStory")

Send ("m")

Sleep(2000)

WEnd

Func quit()

Exit

EndFunc

Ok i got this setuped for me, on that window....Ok what i want to do is keep it on that window still, because i like to switch windows doing other stuff, how can i keep it still targeted on that window

• Moderators

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "quit")

While 1
    If WinExists("MapleStory")) Then _
            ControlSend("MapleStory", "", "", "m")
    Sleep(2000)
WEnd

Func quit()
    Exit
EndFunc
Try that.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Isent maplestory online-based? if it is like i think then you shoudlent be able to just send stuff to the controls.

You would know that better than I... If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it ain't no armadillo!

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

well yah that is true, but i just put that as an example, im runing this in vmware and it alrdy worked for me, I just wannt it be mimized or moved to the side so i can do other stuff. heres wut i got

While 1

If WinExists("Clone of Windows XP Professional")) Then _

ControlSend("Clone of Windows XP Professional", "", "", "m")

Sleep(2000)

WEnd

Func quit()

Exit

EndFunc

Gives me line 16 Error for... If ERROR error unbalanced brackets in expression

If WinExists("Clone of Windows XP Professional") Then _

You had one ) too many

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

• Moderators

That couldn't be further than the truth!!

You've admitted that you have a "script" an your trying to run it from VMWare, and you're running into problems... So either post the script, and a detailed description of your problem, or find another language that won't ask so much and give un-neccessary answers.

x2ruff4u - Ok, There a couple of problems with this script. First of all, you don't need the underscore "_" after Then. Secondly, you must have an EndIf statement after the sleep line. Lastly, in controlsend, you must remove the Quotations "" from around the 15, these are confusing the AutoIt program as to where you want the data sent to. Oh yeah, try to put tabs in your code(indent) it makes it much easier to read. This is how it should look:

While 1
    If WinExists("Untitled - Notepad") Then
        ControlSend("Untitled - Notepad", "", 15, "m")
        Sleep(2000)
    EndIf
WEnd

Func quit()
    Exit
EndFunc

Just be careful when you make your Maple Story program, not to make these simple mistakes, because as simple as they may be, they can completely mess up your program.

EDIT: It also help if you use autoit tags to show your code :P

Edited by dandymcgee

- Dan [Website]