looking good!

any chance this will work with maximized windows?

I actually chose not to display it on maximized windows since they are meant to be at full height.

I suppose restoring the window before rolling it up would be a valid compromise.

In it's current condition (v13), you can comment out line 419 to allow Rollup Pro to be shown on all maximized windows.

;If BitAND($wgs,32) Then Return $a
Edited by crashdemons

My Projects - WindowDarken (Darken except the active window) Yahsmosis Chat Client (Discontinued) StarShooter Game (Red alert! All hands to battlestations!) YMSG Protocol Support (Discontinued) Circular Keyboard and OSK example. (aka Iris KB) Target Screensaver Drive Toolbar Thingy Rollup Pro (Minimize-to-Titlebar & More!) 2D Launcher physics example Ascii Screenshot AutoIt3 Quine Example ("Is a Quine" is a Quine.) USB Lock (Another system keydrive - with a toast.)

Update 14:

Minor update

-Rollup Pro is now visible on maximized windows

-'Active window Transparency' now sets the active window to 255 (solid) if when the setting is switched back to 'off'

My Projects - WindowDarken (Darken except the active window) Yahsmosis Chat Client (Discontinued) StarShooter Game (Red alert! All hands to battlestations!) YMSG Protocol Support (Discontinued) Circular Keyboard and OSK example. (aka Iris KB) Target Screensaver Drive Toolbar Thingy Rollup Pro (Minimize-to-Titlebar & More!) 2D Launcher physics example Ascii Screenshot AutoIt3 Quine Example ("Is a Quine" is a Quine.) USB Lock (Another system keydrive - with a toast.)

• 1 month later...

Update 15:

-RollupPro can now be set to move gradually OR instantly between windows (speed 2 by default)

-RollupPro will no longer be hidden off-screen when it can't be shown, rather it will be actually hidden

-If a window that RollupPro cannot be shown on is active, RollupPro will remain on the Last valid window

- - UNLESS the active window covers RollupPro's position

-The "HWnd" option is now a menu that displays click-to-copy options for "Parent, Root and RootOwner" handles.

-The "Current Window" menu now contains a "Stay On Top" option for the current window (I didn't want to use checkmarks until I add checking to see if the window is already topmost)

-The "Current Window" menu now contains a click-to-copy Classname option

Edited by crashdemons

• 5 months later...

UPDATE: v16

I could have swore I uploaded this, but I guess I never did.

Let me know if there are any discrepancies. (sp?)

From my old comments in the script:

-This version adds Screen-Docking to the subject window. (All Windows>Active-Window Screen-Docking)

- - This allows you to drag the window to the edge(s) of the screen to dock it.

-The _Topmoster() function has been updated to only Set the TopMost flag when the window is visible, doing otherwise sometimes resulted in a window that was always below another window.