|.............|-------------

|.............|

|-----------

| pic2

|__________________

I did it in ascii art but it has to come out as an image

so there is a pic1 on the top part

and a pic2 on the bottom part

and they are divided with a _|"" shaped line which goes across the whole picture

it's like a comic book's page :)

Edited by torels

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

Yes this is possible, if you look at my avatar and my slim banner its dynamicly created by a webserver (refresh and the clock and smily changes) running with some GDI+ commands.

Edited by jokke

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

I know you can... but how to do it ?

how can I adapt an image to a shape...

and just display the parts included in the shape I want ?

Some Projects:[list][*]ZIP UDF using no external files[*]iPod Music Transfer [*]iTunes UDF - fully integrate iTunes with au3[*]iTunes info (taskbar player hover)[*]Instant Run - run scripts without saving them before :)[*]Get Tube - YouTube Downloader[*]Lyric Finder 2 - Find Lyrics to any of your song[*]DeskBox - A Desktop Extension Tool[/list]indifference will ruin the world, but in the end... WHO CARES :P---------------http://torels.altervista.org

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

Look inn the examples where you paste another image over another, you can change the Polygon to you'r needs.

Edited by jokke

UDF:Crypter a file encrypt / decrypt tool with no need to remember a password again. Based on Caesar cipher using entire ASCII Table.Script's: PixelSearch Helper, quick and simple way to create a PixelSeach.Chatserver - simplified, not so complicated multi-socket server.AutoIT - Firewall, simple example on howto create a firewall with AutoIt.

ok thanks

what command is it ?

_GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPolygon()

and how do I cut the image as the poligon's shape?

you use the image handle inside the plygon.

I don't understand it

can you please post a little example ?

thanks!

I'll post something later, on may way out the door atm.

#11 ·  Posted (edited)

how do I do this in gdi+ ?

Picture:

|..pic1..........................

|.............|-------------

|.............|

|-----------

| pic2

|__________________

I did it in ascii art but it has to come out as an image

so there is a pic1 on the top part

and a pic2 on the bottom part

and they are divided with a _|"" shaped line which goes across the whole picture

it's like a comic book's page :)

from http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=571390 , I used GdipCreateTexture() to fill a polygon.

For this example you must use a beta version of AutoIt. _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPolygon() is not in the current release of AutoIt. Can be found on the forums though.

#include <GDIPlus.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>

_GDIPlus_Startup()

;$LOADBottomImage = FileOpenDialog("IMAGE", @DesktopDir, "Images (*.jpg;*.png;*.bmp;*.gif;*.tif)", 1)
;$LOADUpperImage = FileOpenDialog("IMAGE", @DesktopDir, "Images (*.jpg;*.png;*.bmp;*.gif;*.tif)", 1)
$LOADBottomImage = @SystemDir & "\oobe\images\mslogo.jpg"
$LOADUpperImage = @SystemDir & "\oobe\images\merlin.gif"

If @error Then Exit
$IMAGE = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($LOADBottomImage)
$IMAGE2 = _GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile($LOADUpperImage)
$hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromFile($LOADUpperImage)

$X = _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($IMAGE)
$Y = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($IMAGE)
$YU = _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($IMAGE2)
Local $iGuiX = $X, $iGuiY = $Y + $YU - 25

$GUI = GUICreate("GDI+", $iGuiX, $iGuiY, -1, -1, 0x80000000)

GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $GUI)
$hGraphicGUI = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($GUI)
$hBMPBuff = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromGraphics($iGuiX, $iGuiY, $hGraphicGUI)
$GRAPHIC = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBMPBuff)

; Draw upper image
_GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($GRAPHIC, $hBitmap, 0, 0)

;Use brush with image to fill polygon
; Points for polygon
;Local $aPoints[7][2] = [[6, 0],[40, 75],[240, 75],[240, 240],[0, 240],[0, 100],[40, 100]]
Local $aPoints[7][2] = [[6, 0],[$iGuiX / 6, $YU - 25],[$iGuiX, $YU - 25],[$iGuiX, $iGuiY],[0, $iGuiY], _
        [0, $YU],[$iGuiX / 6, $YU]]
$BRUSH = GdipCreateTexture($IMAGE, 0x00)
GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPolygon($GRAPHIC, $aPoints, $BRUSH)

; Draw line
Local $iPenSize = 4
$hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFFFFFFF, $iPenSize, 2)
_GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($GRAPHIC, 0, $YU, $iGuiX / 6 + $iPenSize / 2, $YU, $hPen)
_GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($GRAPHIC, $iGuiX / 6, $YU + $iPenSize / 2, $iGuiX / 6, $YU - 25 - $iPenSize / 2, $hPen)
_GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($GRAPHIC, $iGuiX / 6, $YU - 25, $iGuiX, $YU - 25, $hPen)

GUIRegisterMsg(0xF, "MY_PAINT"); Register PAINT-Event 0x000F = $WM_PAINT (WindowsConstants.au3)
_WinAPI_RedrawWindow($GUI, 0, 0, 2) ;PAINT the window Flag $RDW_INTERNALPAINT = 0x0002

;_GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile ($hBMPBuff, @DesktopCommonDir & "\GDIPlus_Image.jpg")

While 1
    $MSG = GUIGetMsg()
    If $MSG = -3 Then
        _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBMPBuff)
        _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBitmap)
        _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($BRUSH)
        _GDIPlus_PenDispose ($hPen)
        _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($IMAGE)
        _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($IMAGE2)
        _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphicGUI)
        _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($GRAPHIC)
        _GDIPlus_Shutdown()
        Exit
    EndIf
WEnd

Func GdipCreateTexture($hImg, $WrapMode = 0x00)
    Local $DLL = "gdiplus.dll"
    Local $RESULT
    $RESULT = DllCall($DLL, "int", "GdipCreateTexture", "int", $hImg, "int", $WrapMode, "int*", 0)
    Return $RESULT[3]
EndFunc   ;==>GdipCreateTexture

;Func to redraw the BMP on PAINT MSG
Func MY_PAINT($hWnd, $MSG, $wParam, $lParam)
    ; Check, if the GUI with the Graphic should be repainted
    If $hWnd = $GUI Then
        _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphicGUI, $hBMPBuff, 0, 0)       
    EndIf   
EndFunc   ;==>MY_PAINT

Func GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPolygon($hGraphics, $aPoints, $hBrush = 0)
    Local $iI, $iCount, $pPoints, $tPoints, $aResult, $tmpError, $tmpExError

$iCount = $aPoints[0][0]
    $tPoints = DllStructCreate("int[" & $iCount * 2 & "]")
    $pPoints = DllStructGetPtr($tPoints)
    For $iI = 1 To $iCount
        DllStructSetData($tPoints, 1, $aPoints[$iI][0], (($iI - 1) * 2) + 1)
        DllStructSetData($tPoints, 1, $aPoints[$iI][1], (($iI - 1) * 2) + 2)
    Next

_GDIPlus_BrushDefCreate($hBrush)
    $aResult = DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillPolygonI", "hWnd", $hGraphics, "hWnd", $hBrush, _
            "ptr", $pPoints, "int", $iCount, "int", "FillModeAlternate")
    $tmpError = @error
    $tmpExError = @extended
    _GDIPlus_BrushDefDispose()
    If $tmpError Then Return SetError($tmpError, $tmpExError, False)
    Return SetError($aResult[0], 0, $aResult[0] = 0)
EndFunc   ;==>GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPolygon

Edit: Added _GDIPlus_PenDispose ($hPen)

Added: Func GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPolygon(). Found at http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...st&p=565937

Leading underscore removed to avoid conflict with beta version of _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPolygon().

Script will now work on current version 3.2.12.1 AutoIt as well as beta version 3.2.13.7

Edited by Malkey

#12 ·  Posted (edited)

Thanks

where do you get GdipCreateTexture() ??

and do you know other ways of doing it... maybe using the current version of autoit ?

Edited by torels