webcam screen without gui

aphesia

Hi guys,

i searched threw the whole board but couldn´t find anything that helps me as i can´t reedit the other scripts to make screenshots with the webcam without creating a gui.

I just want smth like

$name = smth thats makes screen0001.jpg .. and the next screen (maybe days later or hours later) will be screen0002.jpg

$File = @scriptdit

if $input <> $key then

_screenshot($File,$name)

i can´t rly get it work.. and also tried it with looks at other scripts :)

main problem is the screenshot take without any gui. Guess i can handle the name thingy on my own :)

thx

Edited by aphesia

This works using the Webcam UDF from This post. It still requires creation of a GUI, but it doesn't have to display.

$gui = GUICreate("")
$webcam = _WebcamOpen($gui, 0, 0, 320, 240)
_WebcamSnap($webcam,@ScriptDir & "\01.jpg")

Hi guys,

i searched threw the whole board but couldn´t find anything that helps me as i can´t reedit the other scripts to make screenshots with the webcam without creating a gui.

I just want smth like

$name = smth thats makes screen0001.jpg .. and the next screen (maybe days later or hours later) will be screen0002.jpg

$File = @scriptdit

if $input <> $key then

_screenshot($File,$name)

i can´t rly get it work.. and also tried it with looks at other scripts :)

main problem is the screenshot take without any gui. Guess i can handle the name thingy on my own :)

thx

What is the problem with creating a gui? If you don't want it to be on the screen just don't show it, that is don't have the line GuiSetState(), or have a hotkey to make it hidden or shown, or you could have it positioned off screen.

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.