Wondering if I can use this dll c++

Valind

I have a copy of an automation program / test tool that is written in C# by a friend that I only really know by email. For the most part , I have no interest in a majority of it's features, but it is able to access text on a Java program that I use daily. He uses a C++ dll to act as a middle-man ( or proxy ) between his program and the java process and it's able to do a number of useful things. To keep this from getting complicated,. I just wanted to know , based on the import code provided, could this dll be used by AutoIt ? (Dllcall) - Btw, yes I've looked in the help file regarding dllcall and types,..

[DllImport("JavaRobo.dll", CharSet=CharSet.Ansi)]
        public static extern bool JavaCommand(int hWnd, string sCommand, object oArg1, string sArg1Class, object oArg2, string sArg2Class, object oArg3, string sArg3Class, object oArg4, string sArg4Class, object oArg5, string sArg5Class, out object oReturn, string sRetClass, out string sError);

I can dig deeper into the dll and provide more details with PE Explorer if necessary, but if AutoIt can't handle the object type then I guess I'm dead in the water before even starting.

If those objects are structures of some sort, you will need to find out what they are made of (int,char,ptr, whatever). Otherwise, the other datatypes are pretty much listed in the help file and you can look in the WinAPI include to see a number of examples (compare them to MSDN's listing to see how it all works together)