Animate UDF

Yashied

• 2 months later...

• 2 years later...

It works here, (win7 x64, AutoIt v 3.3.14.2)

Just change line 187 of animate.au3

from

$Size = DllCall($ghGDIPDll, 'uint', 'GdipGetImageDimension', 'ptr', $hImage, 'float*', 0, 'float*', 0)

to

$Size = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, 'uint', 'GdipGetImageDimension', 'ptr', $hImage, 'float*', 0, 'float*', 0)

variable $ghGDIPDll becomes $__g_hGDIPDll

Edited by Chimp

image.jpeg.9f1a974c98e9f77d824b358729b089b0.jpeg Chimp

small minds discuss people average minds discuss events great minds discuss ideas.... and use AutoIt....

• 5 months later...

This is a very cool feature! Thanks a lot for this :) I don't really understand how it can be animated while the script runs, but it seems that this job is outsourced to a dll?

I noticed something that bothers me a bit .. I use the animation while my script executes another exe with RunWait. The whole time the animation is running smoothly. BUt after this my script starts to do some real work and the CPU-Usage gets higher (Autoit only use one core and this core is then at 100%). While the one core is at 100% the animation runs really really slow ... (I don't change the animation speed)
Is there a way to get the animation to have always the same speed. Even when the one core is at 100% usage ..?

As I said I don't understand how it's beeing animated while running something else ..
Is it possible to set the animation to another core than the one the Script is running on?

Tanks for your help :)

• 5 months later...