Yashied

Package UDF

28 posts in this topic

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

Nice! It's actually kind of weird, I made something similar a few months ago that I never released that was essentially a pure AutoIt archiver with optional compression, and it's file format is almost exactly the same (with a few minor details, like my format doesn't have file hashes, because the thing it was intended to archive can have the possibility of corrupt files; It's intent was to be faster at storing many files in many subdirectories than zip).. I guess great minds think alike! :oops:

EDIT: Although one thing I would like to make is a GUI version of mine, as it is CLI-only, because I'm lazy. :bye:

Edited by Kealper

Brilliant! 5 stars from me.

_AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_DotNet_Load()/_DotNet_Unload()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrFileReadLastChars()GeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()Int_Parse() & Int_TryParse()IsISBN()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsOOP in AutoItParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandProtect GlobalsQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...

Updated: 04/09/2015

Outstanding! This would have been absolutely perfect for some of my previous projects.

Actually, the use that sticks out to me the most is for an auto-updater. Downloaded as a .pkr you have everything you need, and since you can store data, you have all the instructions you need :oops:

5*.

#8 ·  Posted (edited)

Very nice art of coding (as usually)!

I don't know whether I will use it yet but nice to have for any future case...

Br,

UEZ

Edited by UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Excellent, five, no, I say ten stars!

What about adding compression: _LZNTCompress() and _Base64Encode() by trancex ?

Wonderful, now I will change many scripts that fit under these conditions!

Regards,

João Carlos.

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

#10 ·  Posted (edited)

That's really nice.

What about adding compression: _LZNTCompress() and _Base64Encode() by trancex ?

Base64-Encoding won't compress your data, it will result in larger data blocks. Edited by ProgAndy

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

#11 ·  Posted (edited)

#12 ·  Posted (edited)

That's really nice.

Base64-Encoding won't compress your data, it will result in larger data blocks.

I think that I can not agree, check out this link:

And this:

Regards,

João Carlos.

Edited by JScript

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

Absolutely brillant. An excellent project; well done.

Its a pity this isnt in C++, cause I need something like this for one of my projects.

ongoing projects:-firestorm: Largescale P2P Social NetworkCompleted Autoit Programs/Scripts: Variable Pickler | Networked Streaming Audio (in pure autoIT) | firenet p2p web messenger | Proxy Checker | Dynamic Execute() Code Generator | P2P UDF | Graph Theory Proof of Concept - Breadth First search

I found some great usage for this, thank you so much Yashied, great as always.

Nicely done Yashied. This will be very usefull for some projects. Just one thing that I observed: your PKHEADER structure doesn't have 256 bytes as is presented in the image from first post, it have 480 bytes because for Comment you use wide chars that are 2 bytes every char. As long $__PK_MAXCOMMENTLENGTH = 224, for Comment the user can use 224 characters not just 112. If you want a perfect 256 bytes PKHEADER structure then you just change $__PK_MAXCOMMENTLENGTH value to 112. In this case user can set a comment with 112 wide characters (as is described all around in UDF file) and the structure is 256 bytes lenght.

When the words fail... music speaks

No, isn't critical because you use an absolute offset to identify the first packet. The UDF will work properly, it's just about description of UDF in some cases but nothing critical.

When the words fail... music speaks

I have a problem to save the .zip, give me error CRC and i can't extract files. Please check it out ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Decipher
      By Decipher
      I updated the UDF by Patric Pendelin to use the MemoryDLL UDF.
      There are only two new functions: _SevenZip_Load & _SevenZip_Free
      The first function must be called before using any other functions included in the UDF and the other should be called to free memory when the UDF is no longer needed!
      The size of binary from the module was excessive so I used the ZLMA UDF to compress it. It will be decompressed at run time before its loaded into memory.
      The only advantage of using this UDF is that it removes the need to included any DLLs in your script.
      A lot of functions haven't been added yet!
      For those that dare: The API for the 7-Zip32.dll module is included in the attachment.
      These functions work in the same way you would you use the standalone 7za.exe executable so the Help.chm file applies to these functions aswell.
      Thats it, Enjoy!
      The code below is a sneak peak at the actually UDF, meaning it dosen't work without the other includes and the embed binary. - Download the attachment.
      #include-once #include "MemoryDLL.au3" #include "LZMA.au3" Global $__7ZIPDLL = Default, $__7ZIPINIT = False #cs =============================================================================== Name: 7-Zip.au3 Version: 1.0 Datum: 08.07.2008 Author: Patric Pendelin eMail: <patric.pendelin (a) gmx.de> Modified By: Decipher Script Function: _SevenZip_Load() _SevenZip_Extract($s_Archive, $s_Out="", $s_Pass="", $szCmdLine="", $s_Overwrite="", $hwnd=0, $szOutput="NULL", $dwSize=0) Extracts files from an archive _SevenZip_Add($s_Archive, $s_Out = "", $s_Typ = "7z32", $i_Comp = 5, $s_Pass = "", $szCmdLine = "", $hwnd = 0, $szOutput = "NULL", $dwSize = 0) Add files to an archive _SevenZip_GetVersion() Get 7_zip32.dll Version _SevenZip_GetRunning() _SevenZip_CheckArchive($s_Archive, $i_iMode = 0) _SevenZip_GetArchiveType($s_Archive) _SevenZip_GetFileCount($s_Archive) _SevenZip_GetUDFVersion() Returns UDF version number _SevenZip_Free() #ce =============================================================================== Func _SevenZip_Load() If Not $__7ZIPINIT Then $__7ZIPDLL = MemoryDllOpen(__7ZIPBIN()) $__7ZIPINIT = True EndIf EndFunc Func _SevenZip_Free() If $__7ZIPINIT Then MemoryDllClose($__7ZIPDLL) $__7ZIPINIT = False $__7ZIPDLL = Default EndIf EndFunc ;=============================================================================== ; Function Name: _SevenZip_Extract ; Description: Extracts files from an archive ; ; Parameter(s): $s_Archive: Fullpath to Archive-File ; $s_Out: Specifies a destination directory where files are to be extracted. (Def. "") ; $s_Pass: Specifies password. (Def. "") ; $szCmdLine: Command Line Commands. (Def. "") ; $s_Overwrite: Specifies the overwrite mode during extraction, to overwrite files already present on disk. (Def. "") ; -1: Overwrite All existing files without prompt. ; -2: Skip extracting of existing files. ; -3: aUto rename extracting file (for example, name.txt will be renamed to name_1.txt). ; -4: auto rename existing file (for example, name.txt will be renamed to name_1.txt). ; $hwnd: The window handle of the application which calls 7-zip32.dll. (Def. 0) ; $szOutput: The buffer because 7-zip32.dll returns the result. (Def. "NULL") ; $dwSize: Größe des Puffers. When the result exceeds designated size, it is economized in this size. ; If size is 1 or more, always NULL letter is added lastly. (Def. 0) ; ; Syntax: _SevenZip_Extract($s_Archive, $s_Out="", $s_Pass="", $szCmdLine="", $s_Overwrite="", $hwnd=0, $szOutput="NULL", $dwSize=0) ; Return Value(s): On Success -Return 1 ; On Failure -@error ; Author(s): Patric Pendelin <patric.pendelin (a) gmx.de> ;=============================================================================== Func _SevenZip_Extract($s_Archive, $s_Out = "", $s_Pass = "", $szCmdLine = "", $s_Overwrite = "", $hwnd = 0, $szOutput = "NULL", $dwSize = 0) ; Set Output directory If $s_Out = "" Then Local $as_Res = StringSplit($s_Archive, "\") For $i = 1 To $as_Res[0] - 1 $s_Out &= $as_Res[$i] & "\" Next EndIf ; (Overwrite mode) switch: If $s_Overwrite = 1 Then $s_Overwrite = "-aoa"; Overwrite All existing files without prompt. ElseIf $s_Overwrite = 2 Then $s_Overwrite = "-aos"; Skip extracting of existing files. ElseIf $s_Overwrite = 3 Then $s_Overwrite = "-aou"; Auto rename extracting file (for example, name.txt will be renamed to name_1.txt). ElseIf $s_Overwrite = 4 Then $s_Overwrite = "-aot"; Auto rename existing file (for example, name.txt will be renamed to name_1.txt). EndIf If $szCmdLine = "" Then $szCmdLine = ' x "' & $s_Archive & '" ' & $s_Overwrite & ' -o"' & $s_Out & '" -p"' & $s_Pass & '"' Local $aRet = MemoryDllCall($__7ZIPDLL, "int", "SevenZip", "hwnd", $hwnd, "str", $szCmdLine, "str", $szOutput, "int", $dwSize) Return SetError(@error, "", $aRet[0]) EndFunc ;==> _SevenZip_Extract ;=============================================================================== ; Function Name: _SevenZip_Add ; Description: Extracts files from an archive ; ; Parameter(s): $s_Archive: Fullpath to Archive-File ; $s_Out: Specifies a destination directory where files are to be extracted. (Def. "") ; $s_Typ: Specifies the type of archive. ; $i_Comp: Sets level of compression. [0 | 1 | 3 | 5 | 7 | 9 ] ; $s_Pass: Specifies password. (Def. "") ; $szCmdLine: Command Line Commands. (Def. "") ; $hwnd: The window handle of the application which calls 7-zip32.dll. (Def. 0) ; $szOutput: The buffer because 7-zip32.dll returns the result. (Def. "NULL") ; $dwSize: Größe des Puffers. When the result exceeds designated size, it is economized in this size. ; If size is 1 or more, always NULL letter is added lastly. (Def. 0) ; ; Syntax: _SevenZip_Add($s_Archive, $s_Out = "", $s_Typ = "7z32", $i_Comp = 5, $s_Pass = "", $szCmdLine = "", $hwnd = 0, $szOutput = "NULL", $dwSize = 0) ; Return Value(s): On Success -Return 1 ; On Failure -@error ; Author(s): Patric Pendelin <patric.pendelin (a) gmx.de> ;=============================================================================== Func _SevenZip_Add($s_Archive, $s_Out = "", $s_Typ = "7z32", $i_Comp = 5, $s_Pass = "", $szCmdLine = "", $hwnd = 0, $szOutput = "NULL", $dwSize = 0) If $szCmdLine = "" Then If $s_Pass = "" Then $szCmdLine = '-t' & $s_Typ & ' a "' & $s_Archive & '" "' & $s_Out & '" -mx=' & $i_Comp Else $szCmdLine = '-t' & $s_Typ & ' a "' & $s_Archive & '" "' & $s_Out & '" -p"' & $s_Pass & '" -mhe=on -mx=' & $i_Comp EndIf EndIf Local $aRet = MemoryDllCall($__7ZIPDLL, "int", "SevenZip", "hwnd", $hwnd, "str", $szCmdLine, "str", $szOutput, "int", $dwSize) Return SetError(@error, "", $aRet[0]) EndFunc ;==> _SevenZip_Add ;=============================================================================== ; Function Name: _SevenZip_GetVersion ; Description: The version of 7-zip32.dll is returned. ; ; Parameter(s): None. ; ; Syntax: _SevenZip_GetVersion() ; Return Value(s): On Success -Return File Version ; On Failure -@error ; Author(s): Patric Pendelin <patric.pendelin (a) gmx.de> ;=============================================================================== Func _SevenZip_GetVersion() Local $aRet = MemoryDllCall($__7ZIPDLL, "int", "SevenZipGetVersion") Return SetError(@error, "", $aRet[0]) EndFunc ;==> _SevenZip_GetVersion ;=============================================================================== ; Function Name: _SevenZip_GetRunning ; Description: Whether or not presently 7-zip32.dll while operating, you obtain. ; Application side before executing API which by all means accompanies file access such as compressing/thawing, ; it is necessary to check whether because of this feasibility. ; ; Parameter(s): None. ; ; Syntax: _SevenZip_GetRunning() ; Return Value(s): On Success -Return 1(It is in the midst of executing.) ; Return 0(Is not in the midst of executing, (feasibility).) ; On Failure -@error ; Author(s): Patric Pendelin <patric.pendelin (a) gmx.de> ;=============================================================================== Func _SevenZip_GetRunning() Local $aRet = MemoryDllCall($__7ZIPDLL, "int", "SevenZipGetRunning") Return SetError(@error, "", $aRet[0]) EndFunc ;==> _SevenZip_GetRunning ;=============================================================================== ; Function Name: _SevenZip_CheckArchive ; Description: Whether or not presently 7-zip32.dll while operating, you obtain. ; As the archive file which the designated file supports ; It returns whether or not it is correct. ; ; Parameter(s): $s_Archive: Fullpath to Archive file ; ; Syntax: _SevenZip_CheckArchive($s_Archive) ; Return Value(s): On Success -Return 1 (At the time of correct archive file.) ; Return 0 (When the file is illegitimate.) ; On Failure -@error ; Author(s): Patric Pendelin <patric.pendelin (a) gmx.de> ;=============================================================================== Func _SevenZip_CheckArchive($s_Archive, $i_iMode = 0) Local $aRet = MemoryDllCall($__7ZIPDLL, "int", "SevenZipCheckArchive", "str", $s_Archive, "int", $i_iMode) Return SetError(@error, "", $aRet[0]) EndFunc ;==> _SevenZip_CheckArchive ;=============================================================================== ; Function Name: _SevenZip_GetArchiveType ; Description: Type of the archive file ; ; Parameter(s): $s_Archive: Fullpath to Archive file ; ; Syntax: _SevenZip_GetArchiveType($s_Archive) ; Return Value(s): On Success -Return 1 (ZIP type) ; Return 2 (7z32 type) ; On Failure -@error ; Author(s): Patric Pendelin <patric.pendelin (a) gmx.de> ;=============================================================================== Func _SevenZip_GetArchiveType($s_Archive) Local $aRet = MemoryDllCall($__7ZIPDLL, "int", "SevenZipGetArchiveType", "str", $s_Archive) Return SetError(@error, "", $aRet[0]) EndFunc ;==> _SevenZip_GetArchiveType ;=============================================================================== ; Function Name: _SevenZip_GetFileCount ; Description: Type of the archive file ; ; Parameter(s): $s_Archive: The number of files in the Archive file. ; ; Syntax: _SevenZip_GetFileCount($s_Archive) ; Return Value(s): On Success -Return Numer of files ; On Failure -@error 1: Can´t opens a DLL file for use in MemoryDllCall. ; @error 2: Error in MemoryDllCall ; ; Author(s): Patric Pendelin <patric.pendelin (a) gmx.de> ;=============================================================================== Func _SevenZip_GetFileCount($s_Archive) Local $aRet = MemoryDllCall($__7ZIPDLL, "int", "SevenZipGetFileCount", "str", $s_Archive) Return SetError(@error, "", $aRet[0]) EndFunc ;==> _SevenZip_GetFileCount #region ### BINARY ### Func __7ZIPBIN() #cs Name: 7-ZIP32 BINARY Version 9.20.00.02 Requirements: Windows9x/Me/NT/200x/XP/Vista/7 Author: Akita Minoru ( Http://Akky.Xrea.Jp/support.Html ) Download the Library: 7-Zip-Library.7z
      Basic Usage:
      #include "7-Zip.au3" _SevenZip_Load() Dim $sCommandLine = "Accepts Switches and etc" _SevenZip_Exec($sCommandLine) ; See the included 7-Zip.chm documentation _SevenZip_Free() Exit
    • JScript
      By JScript
      CreateFilesEmbedded.exe
      Application to embed files into their programs in the format .AU3
      I present a different format to add files in your script:

So how about having our files (photos, text, executables) built?
      1 - We can use the binary variables with
      2 - We can test the fully functional program with F5 SciTE
      4 - Use your imagination!!!

Sintax / Examples:

#include "YourFileEmbedded.au3" ; Returning the code in binary format $bData = _YourFileEmbedded() ; Saving the code in the HDD _YourFileEmbedded( True, @ScriptDir) ; Saving and running the code _YourFileEmbedded( True, @ScriptDir, True) ; Finally, running the code directly Run(_YourFileEmbedded(True)) Language file sample:

Supports:

; All file types!
      Downloads:

Version: 2.27
      CreateFilesEmbedded_(RedirectLink).html
      (Previous downloads: 575)

Example using the binary return (without writing the file in HDD)
      BinarySoundTest.zip

Sample:

Fixes:

Free Software

João Carlos.
    • FireFox
      By FireFox
      Hi,
      I have worked on a project for a friend and it needed to retreive some data in UDP packets, it was a challenge because I didn't know anything about that packets, and after few days of work I have managed to do what I wanted.

The hardest part was to set a very strict filter for the cpu usage and for the script optimisation, so here is one :

;use filters with _PcapStartCapture ;retreive only tcp packets containing AABBCCDD, at the start of 8 and with a length of 4; like the StringMid func. tcp[8:4] == 0xAABBCCDD ;8th byte from the beginning of the tcp DATA, 4bytes length; always include the 0x to specify you are dealing with hex.
      And some funcs to split the different data from packets :

;$hCapture is the handle returned by _PcapStartCapture ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _TCP_Recv ; Description ...: Retreives a TCP Packet and returns its data splitted ; Syntax.........: _TCP_Recv($hCapture, $iInstance = 0, $iTimeOut = 3000) ; Parameters ....: $hCapture - Capture handle ; $iInstance - Instance of the packet to retreive ; $iTimeOut - Timeout ; Return values .: Success - Array containing the packet data ; Failure - -1 (timedout) ; Author ........: FireFox (d3mon) ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: _UDP_Recv ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _TCP_Recv($hCapture, $iInstance = 0, $iTimeOut = 3000) Local $blPacketCaptured = False, $iTimer_Capture, $aPacket, $iPacket $iTimer_Capture = TimerInit() While (TimerDiff($iTimer_Capture) < $iTimeOut Or $iTimeOut = -1) $aPacket = _PcapGetPacket($hCapture) If IsArray($aPacket) Then If $iPacket = $iInstance Then Local $aTCPPacket[21] $aTCPPacket[0] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 3, 12) ;Destination Mac Address $aTCPPacket[1] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 15, 12) ;Source Mac Address $aTCPPacket[2] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 27, 4) ;Type $aTCPPacket[3] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 31, 2) ;Version & Header length $aTCPPacket[4] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 33, 2) ;Differientiated Services Field $aTCPPacket[5] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 35, 4) ;Total Length $aTCPPacket[6] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 39, 4) ;Identification $aTCPPacket[7] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 43, 4) ;Fragment offset $aTCPPacket[8] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 47, 2) ;Time to live $aTCPPacket[9] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 49, 2) ;Protocol $aTCPPacket[10] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 51, 4) ;Header checksum $aTCPPacket[11] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 55, 8) ;Source IP Address $aTCPPacket[12] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 63, 8) ;Destination IP Address $aTCPPacket[13] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 71, 4) ;Source port $aTCPPacket[14] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 75, 4) ;Destination port $aTCPPacket[15] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 79, 8) ;Sequence number $aTCPPacket[16] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 87, 8) ;Acknowledgment number $aTCPPacket[17] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 95, 4) ;Flags $aTCPPacket[18] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 99, 4) ;Window size value $aTCPPacket[19] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 103, 4) ;Checksum ;107 to 110 = NULL data $aTCPPacket[20] = StringTrimLeft($aPacket[3], 110) ;Data Return $aTCPPacket EndIf $iPacket += 1 EndIf Sleep(50) WEnd Return -1 EndFunc ;==>_TCP_Recv ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _UDP_Recv ; Description ...: Retreives an UDP Packet and returns its data splitted ; Syntax.........: _UDP_Recv($hCapture, $iInstance = 0, $iTimeOut = 3000) ; Parameters ....: $hCapture - Capture handle ; $iInstance - Instance of the packet to retreive ; $iTimeOut - Timeout ; Return values .: Success - Array containing the packet data ; Failure - -1 (timedout) ; Author ........: FireFox (d3mon) ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: _TCP_Recv ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _UDP_Recv($hCapture, $iInstance = 0, $iTimeOut = 3000) Local $blPacketCaptured = False, $iTimer_Capture, $aPacket, $iPacket $iTimer_Capture = TimerInit() While (TimerDiff($iTimer_Capture) < $iTimeOut Or $iTimeOut = -1) $aPacket = _PcapGetPacket($hCapture) If IsArray($aPacket) Then If $iPacket = $iInstance Then Local $aUDPPacket[18] $aUDPPacket[0] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 3, 12) ;Source Mac Address $aUDPPacket[1] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 15, 12) ;Destination Mac Address $aUDPPacket[2] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 27, 4) ;Type $aUDPPacket[3] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 31, 2) ;Version & Header length $aUDPPacket[4] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 33, 2) ;Differientiated Services Field $aUDPPacket[5] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 35, 4) ;Total Length $aUDPPacket[6] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 39, 4) ;Identification $aUDPPacket[7] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 43, 4) ;Fragment offset $aUDPPacket[8] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 47, 2) ;Time to live $aUDPPacket[9] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 49, 2) ;Protocol $aUDPPacket[10] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 51, 4) ;Header checksum $aUDPPacket[11] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 55, 8) ;Source IP Address $aUDPPacket[12] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 63, 8) ;Destination IP Address $aUDPPacket[13] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 71, 4) ;Source port $aUDPPacket[14] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 75, 4) ;Destination port $aUDPPacket[15] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 79, 4) ;Length $aUDPPacket[16] = StringMid($aPacket[3], 83, 4) ;Checksum $aUDPPacket[17] = StringTrimLeft($aPacket[3], 86) ;Data Return $aUDPPacket EndIf $iPacket += 1 EndIf Sleep(50) WEnd Return -1 EndFunc ;==>_UDP_Recv ;for example convert the packet's source/dest IP Address to text ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _HexIPAddressToText ; Description ...: Converts Hex IP Adress to text ; Syntax.........: _HexIPAddressToText($vhexIPAddress) ; Parameters ....: $vIPAddress - IP Address v4 (string, int) ; Return values .: Success - Converted IP Address ; Author ........: FireFox (d3mon) ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _HexIPAddressToText($vhexIPAddress) Local $sIPAddress For $iOffset = 1 To 8 Step 2 $sIPAddress &= Dec(StringMid($vhexIPAddress, $iOffset, 2)) & "." Next Return StringTrimRight($sIPAddress, 1) EndFunc ;==>_UDP_DecodeIPAddress
      Ops, almost forgot the Winpcap UDF available here : http://opensource.grisambre.net/pcapau3/

PS : If you find this helpful, please "like"/rate this post.

Enjoy