Yashied

DLL Helper

JScript

Wow, this is wonderful and very helpful ;)

Thanks and 5 stars from me...

Edit: You could add the following places to web search?

http://www.codeproject.com

http://www.pinvoke.net

Regards,

João Carlos.

Edited by JScript

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

stormbreaker
;) Great tool, I remember, trancexx made something similar in her ResHacker Project, didn't she? Anyhow, superb tool. Five stars from me as well.

----------------------------------------

:bye: Hey there, was I helpful?

----------------------------------------

My Current OS: Win8 PRO (64-bit); Current AutoIt Version: v3.3.8.1

wakillon

Seems Interesting but script or executable return only "Unable to enumerate functions" with all dll tested... ;)

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

PhoenixXL

Works excellent Yashield thnx for the binary and source code

5 starts from me too

Win7 32Bit

keep up the good work ;)

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

UEZ

Not working on Win7 x64 running AutoIt v3.3.8.1 in x86 mode.

!>09:20:05 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:-1073740940

When running your compiled exe it closes w/o any em just after selection of a DLL file.

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Andreik

Unable to enumerate functions for any tried dll.

My system: Windows XP x86

When the words fail... music speaks

feeks

Unable to enumerate functions for any tried dll.

My system: Windows XP x86

I am also on wXP x86 and getting the same error.

Yashied

@Who use Windows XP

I fixed a problem, please download again (1.0.0.1) in the first post. But anyway, I recommend to update dbghelp.dll in your system to version 6.1 or later because 5.1 does not support Unicode versions of some functions.

@UEZ

It seems the problem with GetOpenFileName() and GetSaveFileName() functions. Please try this version and report me. Here I used the native AutoIt functions.

@JScript

To add these Web services just import the following .reg file into registry.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareY'sDLL HelperWebServices3]
"Name"="The Code Project"
"Url"="http://www.codeproject.com/search.aspx?q=*"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareY'sDLL HelperWebServices4]
"Name"="PInvoke.net"
"Url"="http://www.pinvoke.net/search.aspx?search=*"
"Icon"=""

Moreover, you can edit the list of search engines themselves via registry in the following hive.

HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareY'sDLL HelperWebServices

The maximum number of services up to 10.

UEZ

@Win7 x64: same problem

@Win8 x64 in vm: working

@Vista x64 in vm: working

I will reboot my Win7 x64 machine and test again. If it is working I will respond again.

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Yashied
UEZ

You use this version (not from the first post)?

Yes.

Br,

UEZ

Beege

Very nice app Yashied. ;) Thanks for sharing!!

ProgAndy

It looks really good.

If there are so many problems with dbghelp, why haven't you used _ProcessGetWinPEExports by Ascend4nt?

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Yashied
AlmarM

Nice.

I find this very useful, thanks. ;)

Minesweeper

A minesweeper game created in autoit, source available.

_Mouse_UDF

An UDF for registering functions to mouse events, made in pure autoit.

2D Hitbox Editor

A 2D hitbox editor for quick creation of 2D sphere and rectangle hitboxes.

Andreik

Now functions are enumerated but if I try to search for a function on google or MSDN the program crash or exit.

When the words fail... music speaks

feeks

@Yashied

Updates corrected issue, I also had to update the dbghelp.dll all is now good. Thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Emmhor1
      By Emmhor1
      Hi All,

MAIN QUESTION:
      Is it possible to Call specific function within a GUI

So I have a script with multiple functions although I don't want to use every function every time.
      My Idea is to create a simple GUI which allows me to select what functions I want to use then run the funtions by clicking a button.
      I have already made a GUI which allows me to select specific .exe's I would like to run after selection it runs the .exe one by one.
      This script is on my work laptops and cannot access it right now.

Who can help me with this?
      GUIcreate
      Func1 
      Func2
      Func3
      Then have a boxes which allows me to select the specif Func.(I used GUIChecked and Unchecked in my other script)
      Then a button which executes/calls the selected functions
    • cdeb
      By cdeb
      I'm trying to verify which is the default scanner and if it is different from what I need to propose a choice among those available.
      All this is possible with eztw32.dll however I can not make certain functions work
      Are these:
      int TWAIN_GetDefaultSourceName(LPSTR pzName)
      string TWAIN_DefaultSourceName()
      int TWAIN_GetSourceList(void)
      source: http://www.eztwain.com/pub/eztp/EZTwain_User_Guide.pdf
      I tried this way but they do not work:
      Local $pzName
      $pzName = DllCall($pathDLL,"int","TWAIN_DefaultSourceName") ;
      $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,"int","TWAIN_GetDefaultSourceName", "str*", $pzName) ;
      $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,"int","TWAIN_GetDefaultSourceName","str", $pzName) ;
      $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,"int","TWAIN_GetSourceList")
      $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,"int","TWAIN_GetSourceList", "NONE", "") ;

Can anyone help me?
      Everything else works, here is the code:

Local $pathDLL = @ScriptDir&"\_res\eztw32.dll" Local $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,'int','TWAIN_EasyVersion') if @error <> 0 then MsgBox(16+262144, "DllCall Error", "Error load eztw32.dll") else ConsoleWrite('--> eztw32.dll version: ' & $rc[0]/100 & @CRLF) $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,"int","TWAIN_IsAvailable") If @error > 0 Then MsgBox(16+262144, "DllCall Error", "Error call DLL - TWAIN_IsAvailable") if $rc[0] <> 0 then ConsoleWrite('--> TWAIN available: RC = ' & $rc[0]&@CRLF) ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; I NEED HERE ;manual select scanner Local $hwnd $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,"long","TWAIN_SelectImageSource",'hwnd',$hwnd) ConsoleWrite('--> TWAIN_SelectImageSource = ' & $rc[0]&@CRLF) if $rc[0] <> 0 then ConsoleWrite("--> TWAIN device selected"&@CRLF) else ConsoleWrite("--> no TWAIN device selected"&@CRLF) endif Else ConsoleWrite('--> TWAIN NOT available: RC = ' & $rc[0]&@CRLF) ; es: 0 endif endif thank you
    • Mannyfresh31
      By Mannyfresh31
      Hi Everybody I want know if there is someone kind enough to help me translate this code in to Autoit please don't blame me cause I'm a newbe 
      here is the code I need to translate also I want know if it's possible to look through a DLL  functions

Declaration in Visual Basic 6: 
      Simply add the DLL import unit 'cashdll.bas' to your project, 
      or add following line to the declarations part: 
      Declare Function CASH_OPENCOM Lib "CASH.DLL" (ByVal CASH_COMPORT As Long) As Long 

Declaration in Visual Basic 6: 
      Simply add the DLL import unit 'cashdll.bas' to your project, 
      or add following line to the declarations part: 
      Declare Sub CASH_CLOSECOM Lib "CASH.DLL" ()

and here is the code I have written so far
      down below is the DLL attached also a screen shot of the  exit code of SciTE
      #include<Array.au3> $CashDLL = DllOpen("C:\Users\manue\Downloads\Casll DLL\cash.dll") if $CashDLL Then MsgBox (0,"","CashDLL Open",0) $HOPPER_OPENCOM = DllCall($CashDLL,"LONG","HOPPER_OPENCOM") if isarray ($HOPPER_OPENCOM) Then _Arraydisplay ($HOPPER_OPENCOM) Else MsgBox (0,"",@error,0) EndIf $HOPPER_CLOSECOM = DllCall($CashDLL,"NONE","HOPPER_CLOSECOM") if isarray ($HOPPER_CLOSECOM) Then _Arraydisplay ($HOPPER_CLOSECOM) Else MsgBox (0,"",@error,0) EndIf DllClose ($CashDLL)  

cash.dll
    • marcoauto
      By marcoauto
      Ciao
      I would like to control an ATEM Video Mixer from autoit. I downloaded his SDK which is written in c ++ and I found the sequences to interface, but I was not able to convert the script to self.
      The instructions say to follow this sequence:
      and to connectTo with C++ is:
      string address = "192.168.1.240"; _BMDSwitcherConnectToFailure failureReason = 0; IBMDSwitcher switcher = null; var discovery = new CBMDSwitcherDiscovery(); discovery.ConnectTo(address, out switcher, out failureReason); From Blackmagic SDK:
      IBMDSwitcherDiscovery::ConnectTo method
      The ConnectTo method connects to the specified switcher and returns an IBMDSwitcher object interface for the switcher.
      Syntax HRESULT ConnectTo (string deviceAddress, IBMDSwitcher** switcherDevice, BMDSwitcherConnectToFailure* failReason); Parameters: deviceAddress in Network hostname or IP address of switcher to connect to. switcherDevice out IBMDSwitcher object interface for the connected switcher. failReason out Reason for connection failure as a BMDSwitcherConnectToFailure value. So, I have I tried these solutions but with non success:
      $DllName =@ScriptDir&"\BMDSwitcherAPI.dll" $result = DllCall($DllName, "none", "IBMDSwitcherDiscovery::ConnectTo" & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("DLLCall Result: " & $result & @CRLF) and I have tried also create an Object (That I think is the best way solution):
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> $oSwitcher=ObjCreate("IBMDSwitcher") If IsObj($oSwitcher) Then MsgBox(64, "", "Object $oSwitcher created successfully") EndIf $oAtem=ObjCreate("IBMDSwitcherDiscovery") If IsObj($oAtem) Then MsgBox(64, "", "Object $oAtem created successfully") EndIf $failureReason =ObjCreate("_BMDSwitcherConnectToFailure") If IsObj($failureReason) Then MsgBox(64, "", "Object $failureReason created successfully") EndIf $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "MyErrFunc") ; Install a custom error handler Global $errore,$oSwitcher1 $oAtem.ConnectTo("192.168.1.36",$oSwitcher,$failureReason); ; This is the custom error handler Func MyErrFunc() $HexNumber = Hex($oMyError.number, 8) MsgBox(0, "", "We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF & _ "Number is: " & $HexNumber & @CRLF & _ "Windescription is: " & $oMyError.windescription & @CRLF & _ "Source is: " & $oMyError.source & @CRLF & _ "Description is: " & $oMyError.description & @CRLF & _ "Helpfile is: " & $oMyError.helpfile & @CRLF & _ "Helpcontext is: " & $oMyError.helpcontext & @CRLF & _ "Lastdllerror is: " & $oMyError.lastdllerror & @CRLF & _ "Scriptline is: " & $oMyError.scriptline) EndFunc ;==>MyErrFunc But the result is:
      We intercepted a COM Error !
      Number is: 000000A9
      Windescription is: Variable must be of type 'Object'.
      Source is: 
      Description is: 
      Helpfile is: 
      Helpcontext is: 
      Lastdllerror is: 0
      Scriptline is: 17
      The BMDSwitcherAPI.dll is registered in system. Can someone help me?
      Grazie
      Marco
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      I was trying to insert function header to the functions of my script, but, in the SciTE console, this appears:
      Function or struct definition not found, unable to insert header. @Jos Any suggestion?
      Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.