Yashied

DLL Helper

36 posts in this topic

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

Wow, this is wonderful and very helpful ;)

Thanks and 5 stars from me...

Edit: You could add the following places to web search?

http://www.codeproject.com

http://www.pinvoke.net

Regards,

João Carlos.

Edited by JScript

http://forum.autoitbrasil.com/ (AutoIt v3 Brazil!!!)

Somewhere Out ThereJames Ingram

somewh10.png

dropbo10.pngDownload Dropbox - Simplify your life!
Your virtual HD wherever you go, anywhere!

;) Great tool, I remember, trancexx made something similar in her ResHacker Project, didn't she? Anyhow, superb tool. Five stars from me as well.

----------------------------------------

:bye: Hey there, was I helpful?

----------------------------------------

My Current OS: Win8 PRO (64-bit); Current AutoIt Version: v3.3.8.1

Seems Interesting but script or executable return only "Unable to enumerate functions" with all dll tested... ;)

AutoIt 3.3.14.2 X86 - SciTE 3.6.0WIN 8.1 X64 - Other Example Scripts

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

Works excellent Yashield thnx for the binary and source code

5 starts from me too

Win7 32Bit

keep up the good work ;)

Edited by PhoenixXL

My code:

PredictText: Predict Text of an Edit Control Like Scite. Remote Gmail: Execute your Scripts through Gmail. StringRegExp:Share and learn RegExp.

Run As System: A command line wrapper around PSEXEC.exe to execute your apps scripts as System (LSA). Database: An easier approach for _SQ_LITE beginners.

MathsEx: A UDF for Fractions and LCM, GCF/HCF. FloatingText: An UDF for make your text floating. Clipboard Extendor: A clipboard monitoring tool. 

Custom ScrollBar: Scroll Bar made with GDI+, user can use bitmaps instead. RestrictEdit_SRE: Restrict text in an Edit Control through a Regular Expression.

Not working on Win7 x64 running AutoIt v3.3.8.1 in x86 mode.

!>09:20:05 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:-1073740940

When running your compiled exe it closes w/o any em just after selection of a DLL file.

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Unable to enumerate functions for any tried dll.

My system: Windows XP x86

When the words fail... music speaks

Unable to enumerate functions for any tried dll.

My system: Windows XP x86

I am also on wXP x86 and getting the same error.

@Who use Windows XP

I fixed a problem, please download again (1.0.0.1) in the first post. But anyway, I recommend to update dbghelp.dll in your system to version 6.1 or later because 5.1 does not support Unicode versions of some functions.

@UEZ

It seems the problem with GetOpenFileName() and GetSaveFileName() functions. Please try this version and report me. Here I used the native AutoIt functions.

@JScript

To add these Web services just import the following .reg file into registry.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareY'sDLL HelperWebServices3]
"Name"="The Code Project"
"Url"="http://www.codeproject.com/search.aspx?q=*"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareY'sDLL HelperWebServices4]
"Name"="PInvoke.net"
"Url"="http://www.pinvoke.net/search.aspx?search=*"
"Icon"=""

Moreover, you can edit the list of search engines themselves via registry in the following hive.

HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareY'sDLL HelperWebServices

The maximum number of services up to 10.

@Win7 x64: same problem

@Win8 x64 in vm: working

@Vista x64 in vm: working

I will reboot my Win7 x64 machine and test again. If it is working I will respond again.

Br,

UEZ

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

You use this version (not from the first post)?

Yes.

Br,

UEZ

Very nice app Yashied. ;) Thanks for sharing!!

It looks really good.

If there are so many problems with dbghelp, why haven't you used _ProcessGetWinPEExports by Ascend4nt?

*GERMAN* [note: you are not allowed to remove author / modified info from my UDFs]My UDFs:[_SetImageBinaryToCtrl] [_TaskDialog] [AutoItObject] [Animated GIF (GDI+)] [ClipPut for Image] [FreeImage] [GDI32 UDFs] [GDIPlus Progressbar] [Hotkey-Selector] [Multiline Inputbox] [MySQL without ODBC] [RichEdit UDFs] [SpeechAPI Example] [WinHTTP]UDFs included in AutoIt: FTP_Ex (as FTPEx), _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes

Nice.

I find this very useful, thanks. ;)

Minesweeper

A minesweeper game created in autoit, source available.

_Mouse_UDF

An UDF for registering functions to mouse events, made in pure autoit.

2D Hitbox Editor

A 2D hitbox editor for quick creation of 2D sphere and rectangle hitboxes.

Now functions are enumerated but if I try to search for a function on google or MSDN the program crash or exit.

When the words fail... music speaks

@Yashied

Updates corrected issue, I also had to update the dbghelp.dll all is now good. Thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Luigi
      By Luigi
      Greetings, someone can give a exemple, how send a error from a C#'s dll to AutoIt?
      I use this line, to send an error... but, I want get a error code In AutoIt with macro @error, it's possible?

throw new ArgumentException("arquivo map não existe", "value" ); In this way, work, I know ther are error, but, @errror always is zero.
      I don't want this, I want a number as error code.
      Can you help me?

Best regards
    • nss
      By nss
      Hi all,

I am making a program in which I use Bass audio library (with the wrapper for autoit that I found here on forums I think) because of its support for dx effects.
      My problem, though, is that when effects as reverb or echo/delay are added, the channel length is not extended as to fit the tail of the effect, so if the file was really short, you wouldn't even hear the reverb at all.
      I've tried setting the  buffer parameter even to 60k ms, updating the channel length to 60k ms, but nothing makes it so that the effects aren't being cut off.
      I've heard that I could add silence manually to wave files by adding the chr(0) characters, but haven't had any luck doing that, either.
      What I'm doing:
      initialize bass use streamCreateFile to load the wave file with the fx flag and length parameter set to 60000 set the config buffer to 60000 use channel set fx to add dx8 reverb use channel play to play the sound use bass update to update the length to 60000  
      I even tried having only silence in one wave file and tried joining two wave files together, but that didn't work either.

Any help would be very much appreciated.
    • mati
      By mati
      Hi,
      I wonder if
      AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode = Y can include run information about functions which are called within the main code. So far I noticed in the console that the function itself is called but no specific run information from  inside the function is provided. Is there a chance to show the entire debug log including functions in the console?
      I furthermore noticed a stop of information when a loop is entered. What could be the reason for that?

Thanks for help.
    • TrashBoat
      By TrashBoat
      Is this possible:
      Executing a function from an include, but taking the function name from a gui input and then executing that function using the include:
      #include <Something.au3> ;input reads "Tree" $functionName = GuiCtrlRead($input1) $functionName(1) And the include is gonna have
      Func Tree($x) If $x = 1 Then $this = "text" MsgBox(0,$this,"whatever") EndFunc is it possible?
    • junkew
      By junkew
      Since W8.1 (actually IE 11 with W7 will work also) microsoft has a Javascript runtime that can be called from scripting languages
      As shown in this example from C++: https://iobservable.net/blog/2013/11/12/introduction-to-jsrt/
      By loading either JSCRIPT9.DLL or CHAKRA.DLL you can embed ECMA JavaScript in your application
      And implemented here in AutoHotKey https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5739
      Triggered by other threads: 
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/185883-accessing-autoit-variables/ https://iobservable.net/blog/2013/11/12/introduction-to-jsrt/ https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/184824-chakracore-udf-executing-javascript-in-autoit/ http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/2016/04/06/getting-started-with-microsoft-chakracore/
        This code is almost working but unfortunately not with the expected output. Someone seeing what is wrong? 
      It runs completely after fixes of DanyFirex 

;~ https://iobservable.net/blog/2013/11/ ;~ Should work on all windows versions with IE11 #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=N #Region enum JsErrorCode : unsigned int Enum $JsNoError = 0, _ $JsErrorCategoryUsage = 0x10000, _ $JsErrorInvalidArgument, _ $JsErrorNullArgument, _ $JsErrorNoCurrentContext, _ $JsErrorInExceptionState, _ $JsErrorNotImplemented, _ $JsErrorWrongThread, _ $JsErrorRuntimeInUse, _ $JsErrorBadSerializedScript, _ $JsErrorInDisabledState, _ $JsErrorCannotDisableExecution, _ $JsErrorHeapEnumInProgress, _ $JsErrorArgumentNotObject, _ $JsErrorInProfileCallback, _ $JsErrorInThreadServiceCallback, _ $JsErrorCannotSerializeDebugScript, _ $JsErrorAlreadyDebuggingContext, _ $JsErrorAlreadyProfilingContext, _ $JsErrorIdleNotEnabled, _ $JsErrorCategoryEngine = 0x20000, _ $JsErrorOutOfMemory, _ $JsErrorCategoryScript = 0x30000, _ $JsErrorScriptException, _ $JsErrorScriptCompile, _ $JsErrorScriptTerminated, _ $JsErrorScriptEvalDisabled, _ $JsErrorCategoryFatal = 0x40000, _ $JsErrorFatal ;~ }JsErrorCode; #EndRegion enum JsErrorCode : unsigned int #Region typedef enum JsRuntimeVersion Enum $JsRuntimeVersion10 = 0, $JsRuntimeVersion11 = 1 #EndRegion typedef enum JsRuntimeVersion ; Create callback function. Local $hPrintf = DllCallbackRegister("_printf", "long", "ptr;bool;ptr;ushort;ptr") Local $hJSRuntime = DllOpen("c:\windows\system32\jscript9.dll") $JsRuntimeAttributeNone = 0x00000000 ;~ #RequireAdmin Example() Func Example() Local $script = "native.printf('hello world')" ;~ Local $script = "native.printf('number=%#x string=%s\n', 255, 'test')" ;~ Local $script = "(()=>{return 'Hello world!';})()" ;~ Local $script = "var x='helloworld'; return x;" ;~ Local $script = "var x=10;" & @CRLF & "var y=11;" ;~ Local $script = "(42);" ;~ Local $script = "(" & @CRLF ;~ $script=$script & "host.echo(JSON.stringify({foo:'bar'}));)" & @CRLF ;~ $script=$script & "42 // The script's result :) "& @CRLF ;~ $script=$script & ")"& @CRLF ;~ $script=$script & "class Host {"& @CRLF ;~ $script=$script & " echo(s) {"& @CRLF ;~ $script=$script & " MsgBox %s%"& @CRLF ;~ $script=$script & " }"& @CRLF ;~ $script=$script & "}"& @CRLF Local $aResult Local $runtime Local $context ;~ // Create a runtime ;~ JsCreateRuntime(JsRuntimeAttributeNone, nullptr, &runtime); $runtime = _JsCreateRuntime($JsRuntimeAttributeNone, 0, $runtime) ; ;~ // Create an execution context. ;~ JsCreateContext(runtime, &context); $context = _JsCreateContext($runtime, $context) ;~ // Now set the current execution context. ;~ JsSetCurrentContext(context); _JsSetCurrentContext($context) ; ; Get the Global object for adding stuff ;~ JsGetGlobalObject(&global); Local $global $global = _JsGetGlobalObject($global) ;~ JsPropertyIdRef nativeProp; ;~ JsGetPropertyIdFromName(L"native", &nativeProp); Local $nativeProp $nativeProp = _JsGetPropertyIdFromName("native", $nativeProp) ;~ JsValueRef nativeObj; ;~ JsCreateObject(&nativeObj); Local $nativeObj $nativeObj = _JsCreateObject($nativeObj) ;~ JsPropertyIdRef printfProp; ;~ JsGetPropertyIdFromName(L"printf", &printfProp); Local $printfProp $printfProp = _JsGetPropertyIdFromName("printf", $printfProp) ;~ JsValueRef printfFunc; ;~ JsCreateFunction(PrintFormat, nullptr, &printfFunc); Local $printfFunc $printfFunc = _JsCreateFunction(DllCallbackGetPtr($hPrintf), 0, $printfFunc) ;~ JsSetProperty(nativeObj, printfProp, printfFunc, true); _JsSetProperty($nativeObj, $printfProp, $printfFunc, True) ;~ JsSetProperty(global, nativeProp, nativeObj, true); _JsSetProperty($global, $nativeProp, $nativeObj, True) ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsCreateFunction( ;~ _In_ JsNativeFunction nativeFunction, ;~ _In_opt_ void *callbackState, ;~ _Out_ JsValueRef *function ;~ ); ; Get a JsValueRef for our Host object ;~ hostRef := ToJsValue(Host) ;~ $aResult=DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int","JsVariantToValue", "ptr", &variant, "ptr*", valref) ; Pass our Host object to the script engine ;~ DllCall("jscript9\JsSetProperty", "ptr", globalObject, "ptr", hostPropertyId, "ptr", hostRef, "int", true) ;~ // Run the script. ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsRunScript( ;~ _In_z_ const wchar_t *script, ;~ _In_ JsSourceContext sourceContext, ;~ _In_z_ const wchar_t *sourceUrl, ;~ _Out_ JsValueRef *result ;~ ); Local $currentSourceContext = 1 ;~ JsRunScript(script.c_str(), currentSourceContext++, L"", &result); Local $result = "" Local $sourceURL = "" $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsRunScript", "WSTR", $script, "UINT*", $currentSourceContext, "wstr", "dummysource.js", "WSTR*", $result) ConsoleWrite("Error 11: " & @error & @CRLF) If @error = 0 Then ConsoleWrite($aResult[0] & ";" & $aResult[1] & ";" & $aResult[2] & ";" & $aResult[3] & ";" & $aResult[4] & @CRLF) EndIf ;~ // Convert your script result to String in JavaScript redundant if your script returns a String ;~ JsValueRef resultJSString; ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsConvertValueToString( ;~ _In_ JsValueRef value, ;~ _Out_ JsValueRef *stringValue ;~ ); ;~ JsConvertValueToString(result, &resultJSString); ;~ $aResult=DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsConvertValueToString", "WSTR", $script, "long", 1, "WSTR*",0, "WSTR*", $result) ;~ consolewrite("Error 4: " & @error & @CRLF) ;~ if @error=0 Then ;~ consolewrite($aResult[0] & ";" & $aResult[1] & ";" & $aResult[2] & ";" & $aResult[3] & ";" & $aResult[4] & @CRLF) ;~ EndIf ;~ ;~ // Project script result back to C++. ;~ const wchar_t *resultWC; ;~ size_t stringLength; ;~ JsStringToPointer(resultJSString, &resultWC, &stringLength); ;~ wstring resultW(resultWC); ;~ cout << string(resultW.begin(), resultW.end()) << endl; ;~ system("pause"); ;~ // Dispose runtime ;~ JsSetCurrentContext(JS_INVALID_REFERENCE); ;~ JsDisposeRuntime(runtime); Return 0 ; EndFunc ;==>Example ; Create callback function. ;~ JsValueRef CALLBACK PrintFormat(JsValueRef callee, bool isConstructCall, JsValueRef *arguments, unsigned short argumentCount, void *callbackState) ;~ { ;~ const wchar_t *format; ;~ size_t length; ;~ JsStringToPointer(arguments[1], &format, &length); ;~ VARIANT variant; ;~ JsValueToVariant(arguments[2], &variant); ;~ const wchar_t *str; ;~ JsStringToPointer(arguments[3], &str, &length); ;~ wprintf(format, variant.intVal, str); ;~ return JS_INVALID_REFERENCE; ;~ } ;~ typedef _Ret_maybenull_ JsValueRef (CALLBACK * JsNativeFunction)( ;~ _In_ JsValueRef callee, ;~ _In_ bool isConstructCall, ;~ _In_ JsValueRef *arguments, ;~ _In_ unsigned short argumentCount ;~ ); Func _printf($callee, $isConstructCall, $arguments, $argumentCount, $callbackState) ConsoleWrite("there we are with " & $argumentCount & " arguments" & @CRLF) Local $tArgs = DllStructCreate("ptr JsValues[" & $argumentCount & "]", $arguments) ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsConvertValueToString( ;~ _In_ JsValueRef value, ;~ _Out_ JsValueRef *stringValue ;~ ); ;~ JsConvertValueToString(result, &resultJSString); local $tresult $aResult=DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsConvertValueToString", "ptr", DllStructGetData($tArgs,1,2), "ptr*", $tresult) consolewrite("Error 4: " & @error & @CRLF) if @error=0 Then consolewrite( $aResult[0] & ";" & $aResult[1] & ";" & $aResult[2] & @CRLF) $tresult=$aresult[2] EndIf ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsValueToVariant( ;~ _In_ JsValueRef object, ;~ _Out_ VARIANT *variant ;~ ); ;~ Local $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "dword", "JsValueToVariant", "ptr", $arguments[0], "ptr*", 0) ;~ If @error Then Return SetError(3, 0, @error) ;~ If $aResult[0] <> 0 Then Return SetError(4, 0, $aResult[0]) ;~ consolewrite($aResult[2]) Local $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "dword", "JsStringToPointer", "ptr", $tResult, "ptr*", 0, "int*", 0) If @error Then Return SetError(3, 0, @error) If $aResult[0] <> 0 Then Return SetError(4, 0, $aResult[0]) Local $tString = DllStructCreate("wchar string["&$aResult[3]&"]", $aResult[2]) consolewrite("+Parameter: " & $tString.string & @CRLF) Return 0 EndFunc ;==>_printf ;~ typedef void *JsRuntimeHandle; ;~ // Create a runtime. ;~ Edge mode signature STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsCreateRuntime( ;~ _In_ JsRuntimeAttributes attributes, ;~ _In_opt_ JsThreadServiceCallback threadService, ;~ _Out_ JsRuntimeHandle *runtime); ;~ Legacy mode signature ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsCreateRuntime( ;~ _In_ JsRuntimeAttributes attributes, ;~ _In_ JsRuntimeVersion version, ;~ _In_opt_ JsThreadServiceCallback threadService, ;~ _Out_ JsRuntimeHandle *runtime ;~ ); ;~ $runtime=_JsCreateRuntime(JsRuntimeAttributeNone, 0, $runtime); Func _JsCreateRuntime($JsRuntimeAttributeNone, $JSRuntimeVersion, $runtime) $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsCreateRuntime", "int", $JsRuntimeAttributeNone, "int", $JSRuntimeVersion, "ptr", 0, "ptr*", $runtime) If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0) Return $aResult[4] EndFunc ;==>_JsCreateRuntime ;~ // Edge mode signature ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsCreateContext( ;~ _In_ JsRuntimeHandle runtime, ;~ _Out_ JsContextRef *newContext); ;~ // Legacy mode signature ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsCreateContext( ;~ _In_ JsRuntimeHandle runtime, ;~ _In_ IDebugApplication *debugApplication, ;~ _Out_ JsContextRef *newContext ;~ ); ;~ JsCreateContext(runtime, &context); Func _JsCreateContext($runtime, $context) $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsCreateContext", "ptr", $runtime, "ptr", 0, "ptr*", $context) If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0) Return $aResult[3] EndFunc ;==>_JsCreateContext ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsSetCurrentContext( ;~ _In_ JsContextRef context ;~ ); ;~ JsSetCurrentContext(context); Func _JsSetCurrentContext($context) $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsSetCurrentContext", "ptr", $context) If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0) Return $JsNoError EndFunc ;==>_JsSetCurrentContext ; Get the Global object for adding stuff ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsGetGlobalObject( ;~ _Out_ JsValueRef *globalObject ;~ ); ;~ JsValueRef global; ;~ JsGetGlobalObject(&global); Func _JsGetGlobalObject($global) $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsGetGlobalObject", "ptr*", $global) If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0) Return $aResult[1] EndFunc ;==>_JsGetGlobalObject ; Get a property ID for the name "host" ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsGetPropertyIdFromName( ;~ _In_z_ const wchar_t *name, ;~ _Out_ JsPropertyIdRef *propertyId ;~ ); ;~ DllCall("jscript9\JsGetPropertyIdFromName", "wstr", "host", "ptr*", hostPropertyId) ;~ local $hostPropertyID ;~ $aResult=DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int","JsGetPropertyIdFromName", "wstr", "host", "ptr*", $hostPropertyId) ;~ consolewrite("Error 5: " & @error & @CRLF) ;~ if @error=0 Then ;~ consolewrite($aResult[0] & ";" & $aResult[1] & ";" & $aResult[2] & @CRLF) ;~ EndIf ;~ JsPropertyIdRef nativeProp; ;~ JsGetPropertyIdFromName(L"native", &nativeProp); Func _JsGetPropertyIdFromName($propname, $nativeProp) $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsGetPropertyIdFromName", "wstr", $propname, "ptr*", $nativeProp) If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0) Return $aResult[2] EndFunc ;==>_JsGetPropertyIdFromName ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsCreateObject( ;~ _Out_ JsValueRef *object ;~ ); ;~ JsValueRef nativeObj; ;~ JsCreateObject(&nativeObj); Local $nativeObj Func _JsCreateObject($JSRTobject) $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsCreateObject", "ptr*", $JSRTobject) If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0) Return $aResult[1] EndFunc ;==>_JsCreateObject ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsCreateFunction( ;~ _In_ JsNativeFunction nativeFunction, ;~ _In_opt_ void *callbackState, ;~ _Out_ JsValueRef *function ;~ ); Func _JsCreateFunction($fncCallBackPtr, $callbackState, $fncVar) $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsCreateFunction", "ptr", $fncCallBackPtr, "ptr*", $callbackState, "ptr*", $fncVar) If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0) Return $aResult[3] EndFunc ;==>_JsCreateFunction ;~ JsSetProperty(nativeObj, printfProp, printfFunc, true); ;~ STDAPI_(JsErrorCode) JsSetProperty( ;~ _In_ JsValueRef object, ;~ _In_ JsPropertyIdRef propertyId, ;~ _In_ JsValueRef value, ;~ _In_ bool useStrictRules ;~ ); Func _JsSetProperty($Obj, $Prop, $Func, $val) ; $aResult = DllCall($hJSRuntime, "int", "JsSetProperty", "ptr", $Obj, "ptr", $Prop, "ptr", $Func, "int", $val) If @error Then Return SetError(1, @error, 0) EndFunc ;==>_JsSetProperty