UDF Keyword Manager

Yashied

LAST VERSION - 1.0

23-May-09

Do you use the SciTE (full version)? Do you have any UDFs which you would like to add to the list of the SciTE editor to highlight color, as for most of the UDFs from AutoIt package? Then this utility for you. UDF Keyword Manager automates the process of adding your functions to the SciTE keywords list. The utility can extract the names of the functions directly from your scripts, you need only to select the file(s). You can also remove unnecessary functions from the list. I have a large collection of my UDFs, and to generate a list of functions took only a few seconds! I recommend trying it.

Special thanks to Jos for providing information about the au3.userudfs.properties file.

UDFKeywordManager.jpg

Files to download

Binary

Redirection to UDFKeywordManager_bin.zip, 410 KB

UDFKeywordManager_bin.html

Source

Redirection to UDFKeywordManager_source.zip, 6 KB

UDFKeywordManager_source.html

Edited by Yashied

It didn't work for me. It just made an empty file.

Instruction! :D

1. fill left field, for example

MySuperFunc1

MySuperFunc2

etc

2. press ">" button

3. press "Save" button

What are the difficulties here!?

Edited by Yashied

Sorry, changed the include files so it didn't work correctly.

dantay9, I do not understand you. What does it mean "changed the include files"? In this code there anything that can work incorrect unless the version of AutoIt is not suitable (I'm using 3.3.0.0).

Try exe-file.

Edited by Yashied

That was it. My version of autoit was different because i had altered the include files that came with autoit for my own needs. That is why some of the functions didn't work properly in the way you used them. It works now. I just had to restore the include files that came with the original download of autoit.

Thanks, I used it on the FF library - http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...0821&st=195

Post your code because code says more then your words can. SciTe Debug mode - it's magic: #AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode=Y. Use Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1)[topic="84960"]Brett F's Learning To Script with AutoIt V3[/topic][topic="21048"]Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... is now in Session[/topic]Contribution: [topic="87994"]Get SVN Rev Number[/topic], [topic="93527"]Control Handle under mouse[/topic], [topic="91966"]A Presentation using AutoIt[/topic], [topic="112756"]Log ConsoleWrite output in Scite[/topic]

• 2 months later...

I've played with it and it's a very nice addition. Thanks Yashied :D

It looks like there is no user tooltip added for the functions. If that's correct then maybe, if you feel like extending it, you could copy some ideas from here.

Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

I've played with it and it's a very nice addition. Thanks Yashied :D

It looks like there is no user tooltip added for the functions. If that's correct then maybe, if you feel like extending it, you could copy some ideas from here.

Thanks martin, I will do it when the time appears.

• 4 years later...

• 3 years later...
  • 6 years later...

Yashied has last been seen here in 2016 so you might be out of luck.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki