Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:18 AM
- 30 Jan 13
Ooops! I just realised I never released the beta that was posted last spring! So here it is:New
: Notifications can now:
- Stay almost hidden in the border until you click them on them to display.Fixed
- Fade in/out as well as slide - either mode can be set as default or on an individual basis.
- Appear/disappear at user-defined speeds - again these can can be set as default or on an individual basis.
Thanks to z0iid for the suggestions.
: A couple of bugs - thanks BrewManNH.
New files and zip in first post.
- Automatically size controls to fit text
- A user customisable replacement for MsgBox
- Small GUIs which pop out of the Systray
- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
- Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
- Single and multiple selections from specified path tree structure
- Small notifications on the edge of the display
- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language
- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort and edit ListView items
- An alternative to _FileListToArray
with user-defined include/exclude masks, maximum recursion level, sorting and displayed path options