This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

SciTE v 3.20 Beta available

For people willing to test.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
150 replies to this topic

#121 matwachich

matwachich

Polymath

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:11 PM

Found a very bad thing:
Alt+I (Open Include) don't work for includes that are located in the User Includes Directory (configured using Scite Config)

Is there a way to get it work???

#122 wraithdu

wraithdu

this noise inside my head

• MVPs
  • 2,405 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:20 PM

Scite Config is for the build process only. For the Open Include functionality, you have to edit your SciTEUser.properties file with something like this:
openpath.$(au3)=$(SciteDefaultHome)..include;$(SciteUserHome)user_include openpath.beta.$(au3)=$(SciteDefaultHome)..betainclude;$(SciteUserHome)user_include

#123 matwachich

matwachich

Polymath

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:52 PM

Thanks!

#124 Jos

Jos

• Developers
  • 23,154 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:38 PM

Updated SciTE4AutoIt3 with the v3.04 source which is near to release date.
See first post.

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions                                                                 Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

#125 guinness

guinness

all-consuming swarm in inconspicuous disguise

• Developers
  • 17,183 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:27 PM

No immediate problems as of yet and I've been using it all day. I did notice that you can now save a blank AutoIt file whereas before you would have to type at least 1 character to save the file, I honestly didn't realise this was a bug as I with most things I just learn to live with it.

Example List: _AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrGeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...
Updated: 30/07/2014

#126 Jos

Jos

• Developers
  • 23,154 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:37 PM

No immediate problems as of yet and I've been using it all day. I did notice that you can now save a blank AutoIt file whereas before you would have to type at least 1 character to save the file, I honestly didn't realise this was a bug as I with most things I just learn to live with it.

It's a feature request that was implemented according the Change log:

SciTE allows saving file even when file unchanged. Feature #3486654.

Jos :oops:

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions                                                                 Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

#127 guinness

guinness

all-consuming swarm in inconspicuous disguise

• Developers
  • 17,183 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:38 PM

Thanks. Look forward to the next version of SciTE4AutoIt3 :oops:

Example List: _AdapterConnections()_AlwaysRun()_AppMon()_AppMonEx()_BinaryBin()_CheckMsgBox()_CmdLineRaw()_ContextMenu()_ConvertLHWebColor()/_ConvertSHWebColor()_DesktopDimensions()_DisplayPassword()_Fibonacci()_FileCompare()_FileCompareContents()_FileNameByHandle()_FilePrefix/SRE()_FindInFile()_GetBackgroundColor()/_SetBackgroundColor()_GetConrolID()_GetCtrlClass()_GetDirectoryFormat()_GetDriveMediaType()_GetFilename()/_GetFilenameExt()_GetHardwareID()_GetIP()_GetIP_Country()_GetOSLanguage()_GetSavedSource()_GetStringSize()_GetSystemPaths()_GetURLImage()_GIFImage()_GoogleWeather()_GUICtrlCreateGroup()_GUICtrlListBox_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_CreateArray()_GUICtrlListView_SaveCSV()_GUICtrlListView_SaveHTML()_GUICtrlListView_SaveTxt()_GUICtrlListView_SaveXML()_GUICtrlMenu_Recent()_GUICtrlMenu_SetItemImage()_GUICtrlTreeView_CreateArray()_GUIDisable()_GUIImageList_SetIconFromHandle()_GUIRegisterMsg()_GUISetIcon()_Icon_Clear()/_Icon_Set()_IdleTime()_InetGet()_InetGetGUI()_InetGetProgress()_IPDetails()_IsFileOlder()_IsGUID()_IsHex()_IsPalindrome()_IsRegKey()_IsStringRegExp()_IsSystemDrive()_IsUPX()_IsValidType()_IsWebColor()_Language()_Log()_MicrosoftInternetConnectivity()_MSDNDataType()_PathFull/GetRelative/Split()_PathSplitEx()_PrintFromArray()_ProgressSetMarquee()_ReDim()_RockPaperScissors()/_RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock()_ScrollingCredits_SelfDelete()_SelfRename()_SelfUpdate()_SendTo()_ShellAll()_ShellFile()_ShellFolder()_SingletonHWID()_SingletonPID()_Startup()_StringCompact()_StringIsValid()_StringRegExpMetaCharacters()_StringReplaceWholeWord()_StringStripChars()_Temperature()_TrialPeriod()_UKToUSDate()/_USToUKDate()_WinAPI_Create_CTL_CODE()_WinAPI_CreateGUID()_WMIDateStringToDate()/_DateToWMIDateString()Au3 script parsingAutoIt SearchAutoIt3 PortableAutoIt3WrapperToPragmaAutoItWinGetTitle()/AutoItWinSetTitle()CodingDirToHTML5FileInstallrGeoIP databaseGUI - Only Close ButtonGUI ExamplesGUICtrlDeleteImage()GUICtrlGetBkColor()GUICtrlGetStyle()GUIEventsGUIGetBkColor()LockFile()Mapping CtrlIDsParseHeadersToSciTE()PasswordValidPasteBinPosts Per DayPreExpandQueue()Resource UpdateResourcesExSciTE JumpSettings INISHELLHOOKShunting-YardSignature CreatorStack()Stopwatch()StringAddLF()/StringStripLF()StringEOLToCRLF()VSCROLLWM_COPYDATAMore Examples...
Updated: 30/07/2014

#128 Jos

Jos

• Developers
  • 23,154 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:44 PM

Still going through some changes in SciTEConfig and the whole setup to avoid storing updates into au3,properties, but using SciTEUser.properties.
Will also discontinue some tools that aren't maintained anymore like FuncPopUp and AutoItMacroGenerator, but will add Melba's Abbrev and Calltips manager scripts.
Melba is also doing a rewrite of the helpfile.

Not sure on any ETA, but will make a RC available when we are done.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

#129 jaberwacky

jaberwacky

RegExp("\m/")

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:08 PM

The highlight Current Word stuff doesn't work for me. When I place the cursor on a word or highlight a word then no other matching words are highlighted. Windows 7 x64.

#130 Jos

Jos

• Developers
  • 23,154 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:18 PM

Have you added the required keywords to your SciTEUser.properties?

highlight.current.word=1 highlight.current.word.by.style=1 highlight.current.word.colour=#00D040 highlight.current.word.autoselectword=0 highlight.current.word.wholeword=0 highlight.current.word.matchcase=0 highlight.current.word.minlength=3

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

#131 jaberwacky

jaberwacky

RegExp("\m/")

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:30 PM

Yes.

#132 Jos

Jos

• Developers
  • 23,154 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:53 PM

Uploaded a fix for that.
Thanks,
Jos :oops:

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

#133 jaberwacky

jaberwacky

RegExp("\m/")

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 12:32 AM

Excellent. Thank you.

#134 wraithdu

wraithdu

• MVPs
  • 2,405 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:10 PM

Jos,

Is there an easy way to send a scite extension or director command straight from a proprty file command definition? I tried the following without success.
# 47 Clear error/warning annotations command.name.47.$(au3)=Clear Annotations command.mode.47.$(au3)=subsystem:director command.shortcut.47.$(au3)=Ctrl+Alt+F4 command.47.$(au3)=extender:dostring scite.SendEditor(SCI_ANNOTATIONCLEARALL)

Additionally to that, is there somewhere outside of the scite source that I can find the menucommand ID's? For example you use menucommand:306 for IDM_NEXTMSG.

Ultimately I was hoping to either be able to execute a director command or menucommand straight from my SciTEUser.properties file. As it stands now, I just added a custom lua tool for the above, but it would be cleaner if I didn't have to go that far. It's kind of annoying at the moment to have to use Search -> Clear All Bookmarks to clear the inline errors / warnings (unless there's an easier way to do this that I've missed).

Edited by wraithdu, 30 March 2012 - 02:12 PM.

#135 Jos

Jos

• Developers
  • 23,154 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:50 PM

Should work, Try:
command.47.$(au3)=dostring scite.SendEditor(SCI_ANNOTATIONCLEARALL)

:oops:

Edited by Jos, 30 March 2012 - 04:50 PM.
editor

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

#136 Melba23

Melba23

I'm old - what's your excuse?

• Moderators
  • 21,142 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:03 PM

Jos,
command.name.47.*.au3=Clear Annotations command.47.$(au3)=dostring scite.SendEditor(SCI_ANNOTATIONCLEARALL) command.shortcut.47.*.au3=Alt+F6 >dostring scite.SendEditor(SCI_ANNOTATIONCLEARALL) 'dostring' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. >Exit code: 1    Time: 3.143

M23
StringSize - Automatically size controls to fit text                                                               ExtMsgBox - A user customisable replacement for MsgBox
Toast - Small GUIs which pop out of the Systray                                                                Marquee - Scrolling tickertape GUIs
Scrollbars - Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command                                   GUIFrame - Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIExtender - Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI                                      NoFocusLines - Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
ChooseFileFolder - Single and multiple selections from specified path tree structure      Notify - Small notifications on the edge of the display
Date_Time_Convert - Easily convert date/time formats, including the language               GUIListViewEx - Insert, delete, move, drag, sort and edit ListView items

#137 Jos

Jos

• Developers
  • 23,154 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:05 PM

Did you also add the "command.mode" line in there?

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

#138 Melba23

Melba23

I'm old - what's your excuse?

• Moderators
  • 21,142 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:06 PM

Jos,

I have now. :oops:

M23
StringSize - Automatically size controls to fit text                                                               ExtMsgBox - A user customisable replacement for MsgBox
Toast - Small GUIs which pop out of the Systray                                                                Marquee - Scrolling tickertape GUIs
Scrollbars - Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command                                   GUIFrame - Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIExtender - Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI                                      NoFocusLines - Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
ChooseFileFolder - Single and multiple selections from specified path tree structure      Notify - Small notifications on the edge of the display
Date_Time_Convert - Easily convert date/time formats, including the language               GUIListViewEx - Insert, delete, move, drag, sort and edit ListView items

#139 Jos

Jos

• Developers
  • 23,154 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:07 PM

It's exact science :oops:

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

#140 wraithdu

wraithdu

• MVPs
  • 2,405 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:36 PM

Should work, Try:

command.47.$(au3)=dostring scite.SendEditor(SCI_ANNOTATIONCLEARALL)

Haha, so close but so far. Awesome :bye:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users